Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,177 members, 7,825,673 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Am I Wicked ? But My Cousin Voted Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Am I Wicked ? But My Cousin Voted Buhari (970 Views)

Those Who Voted Buhari Again Are Common Nigerians – Balarabe / Oshiomhole: How 'APC Guys' Collected Atiku’s Dollars But Voted Buhari / I Was Scammed – Inibehe Effiong Who Voted Buhari In 2015 Says In Regret (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Wicked ? But My Cousin Voted Buhari by Mcowubaba: 10:30pm On Mar 20, 2018
I created a thread last year about my relative who voted for Buhari in the last election and subsequently lost his job due to the Economic crisis Buhari led Nigeria into, and how I refused to give him money
https://www.nairaland.com/4157719/dont-give-money-anybody-voted

Too cut the long story, My relative called me some days ago to tell me that he will soon be evicted from his house because he is owing 3 months rent and that he is scheduled for Appendectomy surgery, though I can't verify this information as I am not resident in his location, and I don't really have anybody to confirm his story.

Anyway, I refused to help him, he should go and beg Buhari and his supporters, I warned him, I told him clearly that Buhari is the worst thing that could happen in this generation, as usual, he called me names and said I support corruption.

I don't care if he is evicted from his house, but my problem is the Appendectomy surgery, he does not have money for it (so he told me), I hope he doesn't die or get really sick, but if he does, 1 down, wink..

I have started warning some other people I know about voting Buhari again in 2019, they have been abusing me, Buhari will probably win again in 2019, and Nigeria will finally be doomed, they will come begging, and I will say NO cheesy

PS, I am not wealthy or Rich in any way, but due to my occupation and location, I am not really affected by Buhari's Government, I am just managing myself.

6 Likes

Re: Am I Wicked ? But My Cousin Voted Buhari by ameri9ja: 10:30pm On Mar 20, 2018
The only way to stop Buhari from winning is to stop him from running.

2 Likes

Re: Am I Wicked ? But My Cousin Voted Buhari by Okoroawusa: 10:35pm On Mar 20, 2018
This one too na topic?

Nothing wey pesin no go see for Nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Am I Wicked ? But My Cousin Voted Buhari by adadike(f): 10:38pm On Mar 20, 2018
Nwokem, go and sit down! stop displaying your wickedness in public.
Re: Am I Wicked ? But My Cousin Voted Buhari by swagagolic01(m): 10:38pm On Mar 20, 2018
Lmao
Re: Am I Wicked ? But My Cousin Voted Buhari by Mcowubaba: 10:39pm On Mar 20, 2018
ameri9ja:
The only way to stop Buhari from winning is to stop him from running.
Sadly true, the youths that are suffering are more interested in Big Brother Nigeria, celebrity ish and Football, create a thread now and say you are giving 5k to 20 people, you will see massive begging grin grin, nothing less than 20 pages cheesy cheesy

Hunger dey, our mumu never do wink
Re: Am I Wicked ? But My Cousin Voted Buhari by Okoroawusa: 10:41pm On Mar 20, 2018
taylor89:

Aboki

What does a WET person have to see

Go school una no gree dey follow cow for nyash
umunna gi nine bu aboki
Re: Am I Wicked ? But My Cousin Voted Buhari by Mcowubaba: 10:42pm On Mar 20, 2018
adadike:
Her Royal kindness, should I ask him to send his account details to you undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Am I Wicked ? But My Cousin Voted Buhari by adadike(f): 10:48pm On Mar 20, 2018
Mcowubaba:

Her Royal kindness, should I ask him to send his account details to you undecided undecided
I am equally taking care of my brother and two elderly relatives too. He must have realize his mistake, everyone makes them. help him and stop wishing him death.
Re: Am I Wicked ? But My Cousin Voted Buhari by Mcowubaba: 10:52pm On Mar 20, 2018
adadike:
I am equally taking care of my brother and two elderly relatives too. He must have realize his mistake, everyone makes them. help him and stop wishing him death.
I ain't wishing anybody death, I just said I am not giving him money.
He should go to the nearest APC secretariat and beg them for funds, or if you wanna help, I can give you his number tongue

4 Likes

Re: Am I Wicked ? But My Cousin Voted Buhari by d4real890(m): 10:54pm On Mar 20, 2018
Bros I fear who no fear u o, I believe he has learnt his lesson let it go and help him if you are financially stable his death will be of no use to you.
Re: Am I Wicked ? But My Cousin Voted Buhari by Mcowubaba: 11:03pm On Mar 20, 2018
d4real890:
Bros I fear who no fear u o, I believe he has learnt his lesson let it go and help him if you are financially stable his death will be of no use to you.
Not useful to me, but to the good reasonable people of Nigeria, my relative's stupid actions (VOTING BUHARI) along with millions of others, have led to the death of many people...

What should we tell people whose buhari's stupidity has killed
undecidedundecided undecided

Though, I hope my relative does not die

1 Like

Re: Am I Wicked ? But My Cousin Voted Buhari by kachi19: 11:18pm On Mar 20, 2018
Okoroawusa:

umunna gi nine bu aboki

See clap back grin grin

1 Like

Re: Am I Wicked ? But My Cousin Voted Buhari by CoolFreeday(m): 11:20pm On Mar 20, 2018
neither you nor your cousin's vote will stop PMB from winning in 2019 by God's grace.

But remember that whatever you sow, you shall reap!

1 Like

Re: Am I Wicked ? But My Cousin Voted Buhari by kapelvej: 11:30pm On Mar 20, 2018
Mcowubaba:
I created a thread last year about my relative who voted for Buhari in the last election and subsequently lost his job due to the Economic crisis Buhari led Nigeria into, and how I refused to give him money
https://www.nairaland.com/4157719/dont-give-money-anybody-voted

Too cut the long story, My relative called me some days ago to tell me that he will soon be evicted from his house because he is owing 3 months rent and that he is scheduled for Appendectomy surgery, though I can't verify this information as I am not resident in his location, and I don't really have anybody to confirm his story.

Anyway, I refused to help him, he should go and beg Buhari and his supporters, I warned him, I told him clearly that Buhari is the worst thing that could happen in this generation, as usual, he called me names and said I support corruption.

I don't care if he is evicted from his house, but my problem is the Appendectomy surgery, he does not have money for it (so he told me), I hope he doesn't die or get really sick, but if he does, 1 down, wink..

I have started warning some other people I know about voting Buhari again in 2019, they have been abusing me, Buhari will probably win again in 2019, and Nigeria will finally be doomed, they will come begging, and I will say NO cheesy

PS, I am not wealthy or Rich in any way, but due to my occupation and location, I am not really affected by Buhari's Government, I am just managing myself.

give him and draw his ears so that nice time he will not mess up
Re: Am I Wicked ? But My Cousin Voted Buhari by Mcowubaba: 11:33pm On Mar 20, 2018
CoolFreeday:
neither you nor your cousin's vote will stop PMB from winning in 2019 by God's grace.

But remember that whatever you sow, you shall reap!
AMEN
Re: Am I Wicked ? But My Cousin Voted Buhari by FarahAideed: 11:33pm On Mar 20, 2018
Let him go and meet Buhari to give him the house...If My mother supports Buhari today I will disown her ..yes it's that serious

1 Like

Re: Am I Wicked ? But My Cousin Voted Buhari by Mcowubaba: 11:33pm On Mar 20, 2018
FarahAideed:
Let him go and meet Buhari to give him the house...If My mother supports Buhari today I will disown her ..yes it's that serious
YOU GET SENSE BABA
Re: Am I Wicked ? But My Cousin Voted Buhari by FarahAideed: 11:38pm On Mar 20, 2018
Mcowubaba:
YOU GET SENSE BABA

Any person that can vote Buhari doesnt mean well for the rest of us

1 Like

Re: Am I Wicked ? But My Cousin Voted Buhari by DeviIhimself: 11:43pm On Mar 20, 2018
adadike:
my missing rib longest time kiss
Re: Am I Wicked ? But My Cousin Voted Buhari by doctokwus: 11:54pm On Mar 20, 2018
Many have learnt their lessons the bitter way.
Many of us that WHOLEHEARTEDLY believed and supported Buhari are still unable to believe we are not daydreaming about the disaster he has turned out to be.
But that doesn't excuse your not helping someone in dire medical need,if you can and the person can't bear the financial burden himself.
Look at it this way,if he comes out fine and healthy,he has the chance to correct his mistake,as many of us are,and I tell you something:every vote against Buhari matters because these monsters are depending on their almajiri underage 'voting' population to produce those magical millions for them,even if has to be rigged.
Help him and you are helping in building the army of voters ready to vote against,defend their votes and fight against any attempt to manufacture millions of almajiri votes for the most incompetent man to ever be sworn in as Nigeria's president.
As per his rent,just help him half or quarter way.By the time he begs his landlord for grace period to get the balance and sweats blood to get it,he would understand the disaster Buhari is and d need to do the needfull to ensure he goes back to his cattle come 2019.

2 Likes

Re: Am I Wicked ? But My Cousin Voted Buhari by bishopkay: 12:06am On Mar 21, 2018
doctokwus:
Many of us that WHOLEHEARTEDLY believed and supported Buhari are still unable to believe we are not daydreaming about the disaster he is.
But that doesn't excuse your not helping someone in dire medical need,if you can and the person can't bear the financial burden himself.
Look at it this way,if he comes out fine and healthy,he has the chance to correct his mistake,as many of us are,and I tell you something:every vote against Buhari matters because these monsters are depending on their almajiri underage 'voting' population to produce those magical millions for them,even if has to be rigged.
Help him and you are helping in building the army of voters ready to vote against,defend their votes and fight against any attempt to manufacture millions of almajiri votes for the most incompetent man to ever be sworn in as Nigeria's president.
As per his rent,just help him half or quarter way.By the time he begs his landlord for grace period to get the balance and sweats blood to get it,he would understand the disaster Buhari is and d need to do the needfull to ensure he goes back to his cattle come 2019.

Baba your head dey there! You are a man of honour. I particularly respect you and lady Beremx who have seen the disaster buhari is, have spoken against it and are ready to correct the mistake! Not that fair weather bigoted zombie fellow who calls himself a patriot abi Na parrot!

Let Sarrki keep supporting buhari because he thinks osibanjo would be president Come 2023 he would be in for a shocker! I've not even seen him troll threads in a while... Maybe he can't afford data again. Hahaha

1 Like

Re: Am I Wicked ? But My Cousin Voted Buhari by FarahAideed: 12:53am On Mar 21, 2018
doctokwus:
Many of us that WHOLEHEARTEDLY believed and supported Buhari are still unable to believe we are not daydreaming about the disaster he has turned out to be.

You are one of the few Nigerians the really knows Buhari and the depth he has wrecked this country, you are also one of the people who knows that even if you give Buhari 30 years as president there is very little he will achieve...A man can't give what he doesn't have .
Re: Am I Wicked ? But My Cousin Voted Buhari by obonujoker(m): 5:16am On Mar 21, 2018
Family over everything bro....
Re: Am I Wicked ? But My Cousin Voted Buhari by rayblast(m): 6:32am On Mar 21, 2018
He is more wickeder!!!!!
Re: Am I Wicked ? But My Cousin Voted Buhari by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:45am On Mar 21, 2018
doctokwus:
But why did you vote for Buhari in the first place? I mean what exactly made you vote him and are you sure your mind has risen above it? I'm just asking don't misunderstand me.
Re: Am I Wicked ? But My Cousin Voted Buhari by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:47am On Mar 21, 2018
Here are 7 Categories of Nigerians still in support of the failure.

http://www.mortalpoet.com/7-categories-of-nigerians-still-in-support-of-buharis-failure/

(1) (Reply)

'Fela' "Unknown Soldier" Emerge Again In Lai Mohammed's Dapchi Girls Speech / Biafra: A Nation Under Siege / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.