Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,968 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Lethal Matrimony - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Lethal Matrimony (89616 Views)

Deadly Matrimony [Romance❤] / Matrimony Of Secrets / Wilting Matrimony #2/matrimonyseries/ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lethal Matrimony by Giannaaaaaa: 10:18am On Apr 16, 2018
CASSIE

"Tobi can I talk to you about something?" Cassie asked while putting on her night robe and getting ready for bed.

"Sure, is this about the vacation? you finally found where you want to go to?" Tobi asked eyes focused on his wife.

"No, it's about something else" Cassie said sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Okay talk to me, what's up" Tobi sat up and moved closer to her.

He wondered if she was going to tell him why she was so unhappy. She didn't know how to hide it, he knew she faked happiness when in truth she was sad.

Didn't he give her everything she wanted? He wondered if she felt caged in the house, would you prefer to work than be a house wife?

"It's about Dele" she said. Tobi's ears perked up immediately. "What about Dele?" he asked. He never felt comfortable from the start leaving Dele with his wife, but he trusted Cassie and knew she would never cheat. And he trusted Dele enough to know that Dele wouldn't mess with his wife. Had he been wrong, had Dele tried something?

"I'm worried about his stay here, when does he leave?" she asked.

"Oh... Did he...did he try anything to make you uncomfortable?" Tobi asked.

"No! nothing like that" Cassie said in a raised voice that sounded almost panicky.

"He wouldn't, I just think he's stayed here long enough. I want to know when he's leaving, to be honest I think he's a little odd" Cassie said drawing circles on her wrist.

She could only hope She's not made Tobi suspicious already. She looked at him to see the expression on his face but it was closed up. She looked at him worried, why had she brought it up.

"I'll talk to him about it" Tobi said.

"Talk to him about it?!" Cassie asked alarmed.

"Cassie what's wrong, if Dele has done anything let me know. You look, well you look really worried and...." Tobi said.

"I'm not worried, I just think your brother has stayed with us long enough" Cassie said. "Alright, I'll deal with it" Tobi said. "Thanks" Cassie kissed her husband and went to bed.

"Did Cassie ask you to do this?" Dele asked Tobi crossing his arms.

"No, why would you think this has anything to do with Cassie" Tobi frowned.

"Because I can't see any reason why my own brother would want me out of his home, your wife probably suggested it. I'm not surprised, she doesn't like me" Dele said.

Tobi was conflicted for a moment, choosing his wife's wish over his brother's. He hated to make Dele feel so unwanted but he also hated to make Cassie feel uncomfortable.

"Man you can stay over at the family's place, you're always welcome to visit here. Cassie just likes her privacy" Tobi said.

"Since when have I been welcomed at the family house, our dad made me feel like a burden, your mum made feel unwanted. You and Cassie are doing the same now" Dele tried to make Tobi feel guilty.

"Don't say that brother, it's just that Cassie and I have been on bad terms for a while now, we settled weeks back and I'll like to keep it that way" Tobi said. He reminded himself that Cassie had to come first, he'd hurt her enough and now he only wanted to make her happy.

"Fine, I'll pack up and leave next week" Dele said. He thought of Cassie, manipulating female. He wondered what she must have told Tobi, she must think she's thwarted his plans now but he wouldn't be going anywhere without her.

If she dared to refuse him then he would expose her to the entire family. He knew Cassie well enough to know that shame won't allow her remain with Tobi.

She should have known better than to double cross him and tried to ruin his plans.

3 Likes

Re: Lethal Matrimony by Nobody: 10:34am On Apr 16, 2018
"Oh... Did he...did he try anything to make you uncomfortable?" Tobi asked.

"No! nothing like that" Cassie said in a raised voice that sounded almost panicky.

"He wouldn't, I just think he's stayed here long enough. I want to know when he's leaving, to be honest I think he's a little odd" Cassie said drawing circles on her wrist.
Secrets always breed more troubles,just say the truth.
Well done gianaaa
What of dara.
Good work.
[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Lethal Matrimony by Giannaaaaaa: 10:55am On Apr 16, 2018
Nene

"Honey would you want anything?" Mrs Nwankwo asked from the door way but Nene shook her head.
"I'm fine" she responded and turned to Dara and Cassie. The two of them were glaring at her.
Dara spoke first "How could you do something like this?" she asked angrily.
"Dara, you need to understand that I did this for my baby" Nene pouted giving them her best puppy look expression.
"Your baby? how about your husband, how could you lie to him that you'd lost the baby?" Dara glared harder. She couldn't believe that Nene would go to such length to get rid of Richard.
"Richard called me Nene, he sounded so distraught, so heart broken. As a matter of fact he's blaming himself for the supposed death of his child" Cassie hissed.
"That's his business, he's the one who started the entire thing. He not only wanted to divorce me but he wanted full custody with my child. Do you know he's dating his lawyer, did he really think I'd let him sail away to happy ever after with my child and his mistress. I'm not sorry I did it" Dara
hissed.
"If Richard wanted out of the marriage it's because you're a terrible wife" Dara hissed refusing to support Nene's reasons. How could her parents even support this?

"You have to tell Richard!" Cassie said crossing her arms.

"I'm not telling Richard anything, if you do consider us no longer friends. This is my decision and if you're good friends, you'll respect it. I don't regret what I did" Nene snapped.

Mrs Nwankwo came into the room, "Are you okay honey?" she asked coming to her daughter's side.

"I'm fine" Nene eyed her friends, what kind of friends did she have anyway? They were never ready to support anything she did. And imagine Dara saying she was a terrible wife, as if she was a better wife.

"Mrs Nwankwo, honestly speaking I do think this is a terrible idea. Telling a man his child is dead, did you even consider Richard's feelings. If his lawyer should find out.. " Nene's mother cut Cassie off.

"Richard was hurting my daughter, do you suggest I allow her to continue being so unhappy. Don't you understand that Nene is our only child" Mrs Nwankwo said.

"For your information, Richard's lawyer knows. She's not keen on being a step mother to my child so she went along with the plan. Richard will have other children with her, enough talk. You two are giving me a headache" Nene hissed and turned away from her friends.

" Suit yourself, I'm going home" Dara hissed and walked away. Cassie shook her head and followed Dara.

Nene had taken things too far this time.

Richard rang the door bell and listened to hear if anyone was coming.
Silence, he rang again. This time he heard a thud as if something was hitting the ground and a strangled noise.

He tried to open the door and surprisingly it came open. The door wasn't locked after all, he walked into the house and saw a man manhandling Cassie.

He rushed to the duo and pulled the man away from Cassie. Cassie gasped when she saw Richard, tears slid down her face.

"If you touch her again, I promise you you'd regret it" Richard threatened. Who was this man and why was he hitting Cassie?

He picked up Cassie and carried her out of the house.
"Are you okay, who is that man?" Richard asked concerned.
"He's my brother in law" Cassie broke into tears again.
"Why is your brother hitting you?" He'd asked confused.
Cassie looked up at him and broke down again.
Richard tried to console her but she only grew hysterical.

It didn't help matters when her husband's car drove into the compound.

2 Likes

Re: Lethal Matrimony by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 11:13am On Apr 16, 2018
Giannaaaaaa:
NENE

"Richard...richard" his mother hurried to him panic on her face.
"Mum, mum, calm down. What is it?" he asked trying to calm her down. He wondered what the problem was.
"Where has your mobile been since?!" she said angrily.
He'd switched off his phone angrily after nene's mother tried to contact him.
"What's the matter?!" he asked taking out his phone from his pocket. He switched on the phone wondering why his mother was so worked up.
"Why did you leave Nene at home after your fight, you should have been with her. No matter what Richard, no matter what!" his mother said.
"She kicked me out of the house, mum what's the matter?" he asked again.
"Nene had a miscarriage" His mother said sadly.
"What?! How is that possible? The baby was In good condition, nothing was wrong with our baby!" Richard yelled.
"Your baby was fine till your wife decided to turn to alcohol, if you hadn't left her alone she wouldn't have taken alcohol. Didn't I say this divorce was a bad thing?" his mother questioned.

Richard was surprised, Nene had been warned at the hospital not to take a single drop of alcohol. At the early stage it could cause miscarriage, but at a later stage there were chances it could affect the baby either physically or mentally.

Nene was passed the second trimester, so he wondered how she'd still lost the baby. Guilt hit him hard, he should have waited till the baby was born before serving her with divorce papers. Why had Nene even put their baby in such danger?

It was his fault, it was her fault too. She shouldn't have gotten drunk no matter what. He knew how impulsive Nene could be, why had she done it? His heart ached for the loss of his unborn child.

"Go to her Richard, she needs comfort right now. She's still your wife, go to her" his mother urged.
"What happened, where is she?" he asked.
"Nene said she tried calling you when the bleeding started but you weren't answering, so she called her mother. Her mother's driver came to pick her up and took her to her parents house. She's over there now" His mother said.
"Why hadn't they taken her to the hospital?" he groaned.
"They'd called their family doctor to attend to her, it was too late. They couldn't save the baby" His mother explained.
Richard shook his head, if only he had not left the house. He couldn't understand why he'd always let Nene get under his skin. If he'd ignored her, none of this would have happened.
"Go and make things right Richard" his mother hugged him. God knows he also needed comfort too.
Richard nodded and walked out of the living room. He'd made a terrible mistake, he played a major role in the death of his child. His apologies couldn't bring back his child, it was the least he could do. He hoped Nene would hear him out.

"What are you doing here Richard?" Nene's father fumed. Her mother also came to the door glaring at Richard.
"I came here for my wife" Richard responded.
"Ex wife, It was only the child you wanted out of the marriage. The child is dead, you're free" Nene's mother said cruelly.
"How can you say that ma, you think I'm happy about the death of my child?!" he asked outraged.
"I think it was all you wanted, our sources tells us the lawyer is your girlfriend. I hope you're happy now, you have succeeded. I don't want to see you close to my daughter, the divorce papers will be delivered to you. Nene has signed, I will transfer your last paycheck to you. You no longer work for me, you're also expected to vacate my house" Nene's father said coldly.
"I'm not leaving till I see Nene" Richard maintained.
"Leave Richard, you've caused Nene enough pains already. You maltreated her while she was married to you, now you've made her lose her only joy in that marriage. What more do you want? I regret the day I gave my daughter to you" Nene's mother said.
"Richard you heard my wife, leave and do not step foot in this house again. If you have any questions about the divorce, then you talk to our lawyer. Good day" The door was slammed as the couple retreated inside.

Richard watched the door for a few seconds, what had he been hoping for ?
A welcome, Nene running into his arms in tears? Of course not, he was sure that nene's hate for him has scaled through the roof. It didn't change anything, he had to see her.
He'd call Cassie, maybe she could help.

I think her parents are lying cause of the custody of that child

1 Like

Re: Lethal Matrimony by Uniquechild(f): 11:32am On Apr 16, 2018
Nene Nene Nene how many times? You went too far
Dele go n leave Cassie alone o

1 Like

Re: Lethal Matrimony by skubido(m): 1:20pm On Apr 16, 2018
Tanks 4d update

Hmmmmm. Anoda wahala for Richard nao. Make den no put Cassi mata for im head sha.

More plz
Re: Lethal Matrimony by Nobody: 1:23pm On Apr 16, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:
I think her parents are lying cause of the custody of that child
that's why you quoted everything abi...

4 Likes

Re: Lethal Matrimony by Nobody: 1:24pm On Apr 16, 2018
Nice work Ma.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lethal Matrimony by Funnas(f): 1:43pm On Apr 16, 2018
wow,nice story following jejely
Re: Lethal Matrimony by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 3:03pm On Apr 16, 2018
chivera018:
that's why you quoted everything abi...
My dear no time to cut and join grin
Re: Lethal Matrimony by Nobody: 3:08pm On Apr 16, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:
My dear no time to cut and join grin
lol, next time na for jidenna house we go settle the matter grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Lethal Matrimony by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 3:09pm On Apr 16, 2018
chivera018:
lol, next time na for jidenna house we go settle the matter grin grin
Dara get luck say back to sender don happen.

Na to wait see wetin go do mama
Re: Lethal Matrimony by Nobody: 3:13pm On Apr 16, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:
Dara get luck say back to sender don happen.
she lucky wella, thank God sey na mama the charm affect.
Anyway, good day.

4 Likes

Re: Lethal Matrimony by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 3:19pm On Apr 16, 2018
chivera018:
she lucky wella, thank God sey na mama the charm affect.
Anyway, good day.
So Jidenna will find his mom very repulsive, even the charm doer sef grin

Maama go vex go cook her own charm too and it will go and strike Adanna grin grin
Re: Lethal Matrimony by rosalieene(f): 4:17pm On Apr 16, 2018
Interesting story
Re: Lethal Matrimony by PrettyMizQdot(f): 5:19pm On Apr 16, 2018
interesting. weldone Op
Re: Lethal Matrimony by itsandi(m): 5:33pm On Apr 16, 2018
Interesting smiley Enjoy other interesting stories on Tushstories via

www.tushstories.com

#Read!
Re: Lethal Matrimony by MhiztaRange(m): 5:48pm On Apr 16, 2018
This story makes me feel like creating something, but each time I try to I can't even comeup with a mere title, which will make me feel Irritated if I should just read without any form of encouragement which the most ideal is to comment. your story is breath-taking, keep soaring high, to be like LindaIkeji is your stepping stone. you're the Bomb, keep it coming...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lethal Matrimony by Cadec007(m): 11:23pm On Apr 16, 2018
MhiztaRange:
This story makes me feel like creating something, but each time I try to I can't even comeup with a mere title, which will make me feel Irritated if I should just read without any form of encouragement which the most ideal is to comment.
same here o brother.......i have already done a mental note of how a story would go but to sit and write now na wahala.....

1 Like

Re: Lethal Matrimony by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 7:32am On Apr 17, 2018
Cadec007:
same here o brother.......i have already done a mental note of how a story would go but to sit and write now na wahala.....
Cadec write oo lemme read u

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lethal Matrimony by Cadec007(m): 8:09am On Apr 17, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:
Cadec write oo lemme read u
*laughs* of course ma'am.....it would be an honour.

1 Like

Re: Lethal Matrimony by rosalieene(f): 9:55am On Apr 17, 2018
hungry for more cheesy
Re: Lethal Matrimony by Ibunkun1(m): 1:04pm On Apr 17, 2018
Hmmm,welldone
Re: Lethal Matrimony by Kaycee9242(m): 8:59pm On Apr 17, 2018
Nawaooo dis kind stories dy make person to fear marriage, thumps up to d writer and more wisdom to u
Re: Lethal Matrimony by Nobody: 11:06pm On Apr 17, 2018
same woman that could not tolerate her husband because of some stupid reasons subject herself to been a rape victim ... fake cry i could bet she is enjoying it.... men are cheat by nature but its time women accept they are whores in nature they are just discreet about it.

1 Like

Re: Lethal Matrimony by Giannaaaaaa: 9:58pm On Apr 18, 2018
DARA

"I still can't believe she'll go to such length just to get rid of Richard.  He's such a nice man,  I don't believe anything bad they say about Richard" Dara complained to her husband. 
Jidenna sighed and looked at Dara,  "Well what do you want to do about it, That's their problem isn't it?" Jidenna asked slightly irritated with his wife's discussion. She'd been on about this issue since she got back.
Dara on the other hand, simply glared at her husband.
"How can you be so cold and unfeeling. Sometimes I wonder if you even have a heart" Dara hissed.
"I do have a heart,  I just believe it's none of your business. Look Dara I don't want you to interfere in that issue" Jidenna warned.
"You mean I should just let Richard keep believing his responsible for the supposed death of his child?" Dara asked surprised.
"How would you feel if you were in his shoes? If I got pregnant and lied to you that the baby was dead, just so I could go back to my parents again and divorce you" She asked.
Jidenna shook his head and wondered why he'd even bothered to tell her his thoughts on the issue.
"Nene is your friend, not Richard. Shouldn't you be in support of your friend's decisions?" Jidenna asked.
"Nene is a spoilt brat,  she did always want a fine, rich, husband who would do anything for her at the snap of her fingers. Richard didn't meet up the requirements, that's why she couldn't look past her stupid definition of perfect to see that Richard was a good husband. He didn't have money and he couldn't be her puppet. Nene will never find another man like Richard" Dara hissed upset.
"Look Dara, I'm about to close a deal with Nene's father. I'd advise you not to do anything stupid to avoid bad blood with the man" Jidenna Warned.
"Oh my God, what do you mean by stupid?  To hell with you" Dara hissed and walked out of the room.

She couldn't get Richard out of her thoughts, Her conscience was bugging her to tell him the truth.  She could understand how he was feeling, how could Nene be so terrible?

Getting downstairs she met Ada ordering some men to get some things out of the house.  She looked at her sister in law suspiciously, why was she removing their furniture out of the house?  Ada and her husband had come into this house with nothing other than their bags.

"Aunty Ada, what are you doing?" she asked,  the title she'd used to address Ada coming out sarcastically.

"What does it look like I'm doing, you have finally bewitched my brother to kick me out of his house and now you are asking me stupid questions" Ada hissed.

"I understand why you're leaving but why are you taking  our furniture out of the house?" Dara asked.

Ada only hissed and instructed one of the men to go into the kitchen and get the utensils and appliances in the kitchen.

"Ada, what's the meaning of all these?" Dara asked. Why was her sister in law such a trouble maker, why couldn't she just leave peacefully, must she always stir up problems?

"If you call my name there again I will slap you.  Witch, you think you're the only one that should enjoy the wealth of my brother" Ada continued to hurl insults at her.
Dara sighed, not wanting any more troubles  she went to sit at the dinning table. She was deep in thoughts when a hand tapped her.
"Madam abeg commot make we finish our work" One of the huge men that had been taking their furniture out of the house said grumpily.
"What work,  please get out of my sight" Dara hissed.
"Aunty we go push you commot o" The man threatened.
Dara got up and looked at the man.
"Try it you bull headed idiot. Just try it, something must be wrong with you" Dara said eyeing the man from his head to his ugly black feet.

"Dara what's the matter?" Jidenna asked coming into the dining room.

"Your sister is taking away all out furniture, she's taken most of the things in the living room and now she wants to take the ones in here too" Dara said.

Jidenna sighed exasperated, "Then let her take it,  you wanted her to leave. She's leaving, let her go with whatever she wants. We'll get new ones" Jidenna said.

"Why do you always let your sister get away with these things?" Dara asked.

Adanna came into the dining room and saw  her brother and the wife.  She wondered when the charm would begin to manifest, she wouldn't be around by then hopefully.

"Jay, I'm leaving o. I'll come and check on you all from time to time.  Listen to me,  if you send your mother back to enugu to be all by herself your father will not be happy with you. Stop listening to bad advice, stop listening to bad people" Ada eyed Dara as she spoke.

"Madam owner of house, Goodbye. Always remember that the bad seeds you sow today, you shall reap in the nearest future" Ada said before hugging her brother.

'When the charm works, my brother would definitely kick you out of the house. Let's see who will be gloating then' Ada thought before walking out of the house.

"I'll be back" she told herself.

7 Likes

Re: Lethal Matrimony by Nobody: 10:50pm On Apr 18, 2018
jidenna is an idiot,so annonying, he irritates me, he is not fit to be called a man.

Nice update Ma..

5 Likes

Re: Lethal Matrimony by kimoyo: 3:27am On Apr 19, 2018
@chivera018
Sadly, quite a number of men are like that. Putting family before their wives ( jazz aside). It takes wisdom on the man's part to balance things out.

3 Likes

Re: Lethal Matrimony by skubido(m): 7:48am On Apr 19, 2018
Chai, . Na wa oo

Abeg where mama dey oooo

Tanks a lot 4d update

1 Like

Re: Lethal Matrimony by Giannaaaaaa: 12:43pm On Apr 19, 2018
SEVEN

CASSIE

Tobi rushed out of his vehicle when he saw Cassie sitting on the ground right outside the house.
"Richard, what's going on here?" he asked when he saw Nene's husband.
"There was a m....." Richard began but Cassie cut him off immediately.
"Baby, thank God you're home" She rushed  and went over to her husband.
Tobi cupped her face and searched her face,  he could see faint bruises on her face and her eyes were swollen.

"I was robbed,  some... S..s..some men.  They took my phone, mmmy wallet,  they manhandled me" Cassie rushed out.

Tobi turned to Richard as if looking for answers, Cassie also turned to Richard and pleaded with him with her eyes not to say anything.

"Where did this happen?" Tobi asked looking at Richard suspiciously. He'd always had his suspicions about his wife and Richard but he didn't want to believe that she would cheat on him.

"Right before I got to Nene's house, Richard  brought me home" Cassie wrapped her arms around Tobi.

"Thank you Richard, I'll handle it from here" Tobi said coldly. He gave Richard a pointed look that could also be translated as 'get the fùck out'. Richard nodded towards Cassie before leaving the couple alone.

"What happened to you Cassie,  did Richard hurt you?" he asked.

Cassie looked at him wide eyed,  "I was robbed,  didn't you just h..."

"I know you're fücking lying Cassandra, I'm not a fool.  What the hell do you have with Richard?" he asked.

"What the hell are you talking about? Are you accusing me of cheating on you,  wait... Are you serious. Between the two of us,  you're the one who has slept with countless women, you have kids too with different women.  Don't you dare accuse me of something like that,  you're the filthy liar and cheat" Cassie spat.

"I'm sorry" Tobi said. "Do you want to see a doctor?" Tobi asked.

He was a bit surprised that she would flare up like that. He thought she'd agreed to move on a forget his mistakes. A new chapter.....

"A doctor? No... I'm not that hurt. I'll just like to go and stay with my mum for a while" Cassie responded. Who was she to judge him anyway? She'd also cheated, with his own brother. She wondered what would happen if he ever found out.

She didn't even have the guts to tell him she'd cheated on him. 'I don't think I 'd ever tell him, never' she decided.

"Does Cassie strike you as the type to cheat?" Tobi asked Dele over a glass of whiskey.

"All women cheat" Dele responded his eyes twinkling, Cassie had messed him up. He'd mess her up too.

"Cassie is not like that, I don't know why I asked. Forget it" Tobi said.

"Talk to me bro, why did you ask? Do you have any suspicious, find anything?" Dele asked.

"It's that Richard guy she was with this afternoon. When I came into the compound, I saw them locked in this embrace. The way she held on to him, I don't know man....I could be wrong" Tobi said.

"Look that Dude is bad news, he comes here a lot. Gets cozy with your wife, I didn't want to say anything because she told me they were related. Today I heard them in the house arguing, hurling insults at each other, I didn't want to interfere because you already made it known to me that your wife doesn't like me" Dele said.

Tobi looked at him shocked "Cassie told you they were related? that's her friend's husband. They are in no way related. What the fück?" Tobi dropped his glass.

"Seriously?" Dele smirked inwardly, how the tables have turned.
"Do you think he hit her, I mean when they were arguing did he hit her?" Tobi asked.
"Possibly, I did hear her screaming at him. You trust Cassandra way too much. You're the man here, put her in her place" Dele said.

"She told me she was robbed, she was on her way to Nene's house and she was robbed. The thing is Nene lives in a security tight gated community, there's no way a robbery would go down like that in broad daylight. Cassandra has never been good at lying, she wears her emotions on her face. I could tell she was lying, lying to protect her relationship with Richard possibly, or lying to save her face?" Tobi looked pained. Karma was a bïtch but he didn't expect karma to visit him so soon. At least not with his wife cheating on him with her friend's husband.
"Brother, just focus on work. Leave everything to me, I'll find out what's going on between them, let me be your eyes and ears. I'll handle it" Dele said.
"Thanks bro, you're the best. I just hope Cassie isn't cheating on me, let me know what ever you find" Tobi said.
"I'll keep you informed" Dele smiled.

5 Likes

Re: Lethal Matrimony by Nextlevel10: 1:00pm On Apr 19, 2018
Thanks for the update.
Re: Lethal Matrimony by skubido(m): 1:07pm On Apr 19, 2018
Tanks 4d update. More

Jah bless ooooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

The Devil In The Suit / Who Knows The Story Of Medusa? (picture) / Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.