Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,878 members, 7,817,586 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Truth Is Stranger Than Fiction - Spirituality As A Possible Decoy - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Truth Is Stranger Than Fiction - Spirituality As A Possible Decoy (1988 Views)

The TRUTH Is In The Past! / Download. London Grammar Truth Is A Beautiful Thing / The Truth Is Revealed!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Truth Is Stranger Than Fiction - Spirituality As A Possible Decoy by butterflylion: 8:53am On Mar 22, 2018
Billyonaire:

I had to take over from where Einstein stopped, irrespective of the fact that you all love to worship the whites and hate the colors of your skin. I had already covered Eisteins postulates while on my 3rd in the University and that was so many years ago. And I had to reseearch on Tesla's works. Did you expect me to stop studying their works after they died. Did you expect me to just worship their works instead of furthering their research ?

The fact that you know my level of intelligence should at least give you the trust factor to appreciate the fact that I pushed beyond the levels of what is called Sanity. You stopped cos you were ashamed of being called Insane right ? Well, I moved my family abroad so they do not witness what I become during the course of this research and my work is almost complete.

Learn the quotes of Steve Job about what insanity is.

I will pause my research and build two new companies from the discoveries I have made, and it will change the lives of millions of people in this country and I do this because I love Humanity of Nigeria. I am capable of packing my bags and living outside this country comfortably but I choose to do this. When I round up these projects I will push to towards Immortality and Ascension.

Those are my kind of challenges. I was not designed by a silly creator, but if that Creator intended that I be stupid and not question reality, then He/She does not deserve me.

have a nice day bro.

I am counting the list

1) Building homes for a million people every year
2) hired over a thousand people
3) now building 2 companies
4) owns or rides in private jet

This faceless forum called nairaland must be extremely profitable to you as it hides your identity so well that making claims that cannot be proven falls from your mouth like saliva. grin cheesy
Re: Truth Is Stranger Than Fiction - Spirituality As A Possible Decoy by Nobody: 9:10am On Mar 22, 2018
It's time I joined the "pictures or I don't believe it" crew. As I said in another thread created by OP, when you make extraordinary claims you have to be ready to back them up with easily verifiable evidence. Using pictures on your posts can go a long way in convincing skeptics, of which I am one, about the veracity of your claims

As educated and intelligent individuals, we shouldn't encourage gullibility. Billyonaire, kindly find a way to prove to us that you can actually do extraordinary "things," like telekinesis, telepathy, etc., as you claimed in a number of your posts.

I feel if you are averse to backing up your findings with verifiable evidence, you still exhibit that very aspect of religion, which you vehemently condemn -- belief in the unseen without physical evidence. This is dogmatic; it's not that I am condemning this trait, as I am a religionist myself. I am simply saying that it's time you SHOWED us what you're really capable of, instead of TELLING us.

1 Like

Re: Truth Is Stranger Than Fiction - Spirituality As A Possible Decoy by butterflylion: 9:14am On Mar 22, 2018
gensteejay:
It's time I joined the "pictures or I don't believe it" crew. As I said in another thread created by OP, when you make extraordinary claims you have to be ready to back them up with easily verifiable evidence. Using pictures on your posts can go a long way in convincing skeptics, of which I am one, about the veracity of your claims

As educated and intelligent individuals, we shouldn't encourage gullibility. Billyonaire, kindly find a way to prove to us that you can actually do extraordinary "things," like telekinesis, telepathy, etc., as you claimed in a number of your posts.

I feel if you are averse to backing up your findings with verifiable evidence, you still exhibit that very aspect of religion, which you vehemently condemn -- belief in the unseen without physical evidence. This is dogmatic; it's not that I am condemning this trait, as I am a religionist myself. I am simply saying that it's time you SHOWED us what you're really capable of, instead of TELLING us.

He will never agree to what you are saying. Rather than agree he will start throwing a childish tantrum and making some more boasts while at it. grin
Re: Truth Is Stranger Than Fiction - Spirituality As A Possible Decoy by CuteMadridista: 9:26am On Mar 22, 2018
gensteejay:

Billyonaire, put your money where your mouth is. its easy to talk, any fool can do that
Re: Truth Is Stranger Than Fiction - Spirituality As A Possible Decoy by Kelblaq(m): 11:22am On Mar 22, 2018
Billyonaire:

Do not ever doubt your powers. If you know what I know, you will understand why the TVs are programmed to make us manifest 'their' realities. You will also know why you need to live far away from Telecomms Towers and Electric Lines. People's thoughts and mind are being controlled not by those who installed those cables, but there are those who have capabilities to control the frequencies that those installations generate. And with it, you can literally be told what to eat, when to eat and you get these so called intuitions and burst of insights and you think they are your thoughts. These are just basic examples of what can be done.

You, my friend, can decide to manifest cash and I mean raw cash and it will appear, it is not magically as it might sound, there are planes of existence with machines used for replication of basic things as simple as dishes like a photocopying machine sort of, you put a pie in there and you press the machine and select how many more pies you need, and they just print out and you chop am.

Jesus multiplied Fish and bread, you saw the fish and the bread but you didnt see the machine because the machine exist on the alternate dimension outside of 3D.

Guess what ? I saw extra cash in my safe today, and as I wonder where the cash came from cos I spent the funds i had there yesterday, as I pulled out these cash, I saw more cash, and as I keep taking out these notes more notes kept showing up and when I started questioning what is going on and doubting this possibilities the cash stopped showing up.

Do I make this up ? Why should I ? Should I doubt my sanity ? I am completely in a great state of mind. When did this happen ? Soon after I read your message some hours ago today.

I trust my judgement on this, and if you trust your judgement on the gender of that baby ? I can assure you, that Jesus said, Greater things can you do if you have faith.

I love Jesus, and I do not think he was a Christian. And I truly think the Jesus that Christianity portrays is not the real Yahushua Ha Masiach, he was not white.

You see, I have nothing to gain in lying on this thread, obviously I will soon leave the forum as I stated, because I believe I have better things to do. I am not forming a religion, I do not like religions. So there is no alterior motive to this. I am just documenting my experiences and hoping someone else could tell me what the fucck is going on.
Sir, pls tell me, how can i manifest my desires.?
Re: Truth Is Stranger Than Fiction - Spirituality As A Possible Decoy by correctguy101(m): 1:37pm On Mar 22, 2018
Billyonaire:
Jesus was not as stupid as you bro.
hahahahahaha

My chest o gringrin
Re: Truth Is Stranger Than Fiction - Spirituality As A Possible Decoy by aadoiza: 8:42pm On Mar 22, 2018
butterflylion:

Oh so you noticed too? shocked

He never offers any demonstrative knowledge. Just the same things offered in mysticism or the meditative arts. The rest is all just scientific language he throws into the fray which have nothing to do with what the focus is.

He talks about God and energy and spirits but uses biological terms to describe them and I wonder if the spiritual can be ever tangibly handled using biology which is physical and natural.

Many of his readers who hail him are simply taken by his many egoistic ramblings and vehement commanding tone and his numerous claims of private jet life, building a homes for a million people, being stupendously rich, etc.

The one that got me rocking with laughter was when he said on one thread that he just ordered for an EEG machine (Electroencephalography) to test out the holy spirit.

How can anyone use an EEG machine which measures electrical activity IN THE BRAIN to test for the holy SPIRIT. the brain is natural and Holy Spirit is SPIRITUAL. the same nonsense but repackaged.

At the emboldened, I once put it to him if he knew the ramifications of such claims, but you know the guy na if he's not deflecting critiques, he digresses or snubs them outright.

So should I be surprised that he uses EEG machine to test for the holy spirit? When he claims part of the reasons he declines giving out is number is that whenever his phone rings and he picks it up....., guess who he says is at the other end? The Holy Spirit . Yeah, I was struck to mortification too.

Of course the followership he's garnered on here is, shallow and contrived, premised not upon his radical and deviant Creed but on his claims to acquiring material wealth at will, which evidently borders on servile ass-licking , totally devoid of any genuineness.

I hope he comes down to earth very soon, and out of his multiple realities.

1 Like

Re: Truth Is Stranger Than Fiction - Spirituality As A Possible Decoy by butterflylion: 9:07pm On Mar 22, 2018
aadoiza:

At the emboldened, I once put it to him if he knew the ramifications of such claims, but you know the guy na if he's not deflecting critiques, he digresses or snubs them outright.

So should I be surprised that he uses EEG machine to test for the holy spirit? When he claims part of the reasons he declines giving out is number is that whenever his phone rings and he picks it up....., guess who he says is at the other end? The Holy Spirit . Yeah, I was struck to mortification too.

Of course the followership he's garnered on here is, shallow and contrived, premised not upon his radical and deviant Creed but on his claims to acquiring material wealth at will, which evidently borders on servile ass-licking , totally devoid of any genuineness.

I hope he comes down to earth very soon, and out of his multiple realities.

He does have multiple realities doesn't he? grin
Re: Truth Is Stranger Than Fiction - Spirituality As A Possible Decoy by Nobody: 8:47am On Mar 23, 2018
butterflylion:

I am counting the list

1) Building homes for a million people every year
2) hired over a thousand people
3) now building 2 companies
4) owns or rides in private jet

This faceless forum called nairaland must be extremely profitable to you as it hides your identity so well that making claims that cannot be proven falls from your mouth like saliva. grin cheesy

You see, in this life a looser will always be a looser and in the periscopes of loosers, their poverty seems to permit them to think others are as poor as they are. As you read this message, you have agreed to remain poor for ever and ever. If you have finished reading it fully. It is DONE!

You have till Sunday night ASK for Forgiveness else.........
Re: Truth Is Stranger Than Fiction - Spirituality As A Possible Decoy by Butterflyleo: 10:43am On Mar 23, 2018
Billyonaire:

You see, in this life a looser will always be a looser and in the periscopes of loosers, their poverty seems to permit them to think others are as poor as they are. As you read this message, you have agreed to remain poor for ever and ever. If you have finished reading it fully. It is DONE!

You have till Sunday night ASK for Forgiveness else.........

Shut up that your ridiculous alarmingly stinking mouth!

All I listed are they not your claims? Again I repeat, shut up your decaying bucal cavity and let people breathe some fresh air.

Who are you giving ultimatum to? Your grandfather? Ask for forgiveness from who? You the clown? cheesy

You should be the one asking for forgiveness from all the nairalanders you are deceiving with your unfounded and unverifiable tales by moonlight.

I finished reading it and I am not poor and have never been. You on the other hand are about to hit a rut and began a downward spiral until you would even beg a 5 yr old to help you.

If you have finished reading this fully, IT IS DONE!

you have until Sunday to ask for forgiveness, else.....

Ps: never ever take my words lightly. I decree and it is done and this I have done. You have much to learn.
Re: Truth Is Stranger Than Fiction - Spirituality As A Possible Decoy by Freh(m): 2:56am On Mar 24, 2018
SERIOUSLY why you gonna go and do this to a brother. I just discovered your writings. I had so many questions. I'm seriously dying here (figurative ) bro. Anyway whatever will be will be right. Knowing people like you exist really allowed me to raise my head up. Namaste
Re: Truth Is Stranger Than Fiction - Spirituality As A Possible Decoy by lookyzy: 7:38am On Oct 15, 2021
Folks,

As I count down to deactivating this account and moving on with the rest of my life on a grand scale, I will like to bring to your notice my latest research and the epiphany moment that will rock the center of your beliefs.

I was able to go this far in my Research on God and the Universe because I decided that I will worship nothing, and I understand that most humans are religious and dogmatic, they hate to change churches and mosques because they are constricted by shallow beliefs and are vulnerable to the higher trappings of the matrix. But I leave no stone un-turned in my quest to understanding what I am, what Life is and the Creator of this Grand Matrix of some sort, and I know just like you do, as we discover new things, unlike religions, we admit to it.

Summary of my Life from Christian Preacher to Atheism, Pantheism, and to believing nothing at all, but depending on this Human Mind to understand the dynamics of creation is what I believe is what any Creator will want for his creation. If my God wants me to be ignorant, then I supposed he or she is not a nice guy, so against constant threat of what ever I have kept this research going and also documenting my progress but discordant and sometimes contradictory assertions but you must understand that when you are getting messages telepathically from Beings outside your planet and even outside the Universe, you realize that there is a grand plan to keep Humans under administrative and technological control. For what purpose ? Energy Transaction. Money Runs Planet Earth, but some form of Energy runs the Matrix so I kept the search going.

I have had experiences of meeting with ETs in trance like States, and also I have physically but on a different frequency seen the Cosmic Mainframe that interfaces the Human Vehicle with the other dimensions. Our brains are multidimensionally hooked to some Cosmic Computing System.

As a little boy, I read somewhere that the Humans do not use 5% of their brains through out their lives so I set out to study so hard that I could use this brain and I can say I have done a nice job at it as I have covered most of the Scientific journals, Spiritual books, Architecture, Plasma Physics, Metaphysics, Quantum Cosmology etc.

I began to see the relationship between the Physical Realities and the What religions call Spiritual Experiences, then I compared notes with my experiences of Astral Projections and I can say, that Quantum Physics will not make headway until they understand what Consciousness is. With my experience in Astral Projections, I planned to designed a concept of Time Machine and I derived the Equations that I planned to send to Optoacoustic and Tomowave techno-laboratories to design modules I could integrate to build a machine-human interface to tune into frequencies of other planets. But then I realized that the Human body, the heart vibration, the breathing rates and the brain at specific tuning can mechanically manipulate our minds to go beyond time and space.

So I had to learn what the Gurus of the Himalayas do, with their Hypnosis or Meditation and I used that to change the brainwave frequencies to whatever I want it to be, which incidentally take me to different frequencies which are contours of different dimensions.

I have attained what they call -God Realization, I can access the Akashic Records at Will, it is just the lower astral plane, a fancy word for ionosphere, but then there is sentience in all levels of existence so the regular scientists do not know how to access the knowledge-base that is data floating around the air, we are sorrounded by ocean of data, of information that ever existed, there is nothing you can not access on this Unified Field. With specific frequencies of modulation, i can access the information I want and I design templates and get data on anything I want. The energy generated by the brain at that point can make people around with demonic attacks run wild like dogs.

To the meat of the matter.

I have and I know how to experience this God Realization since my body now runs on a higher level of consciousness, nicknamed Christ Consciousness or Cosmic Consciousness. I can cover whole books in hours and retain all. This is the beauty of this level of consciousness which is a step further from the Human Consciousness that regular people are exposed to.

But do you know what I found out ?

There are specific frequency bands that the Humans are allocated.
There are also specific frequency bands that other Entities are allocated.

I have been able to get real hardwares that generate these frequencies and I have tested it, and when you use them, everyone you talk to obeys your command. The same thing that juju or spiritual churches do, and I have come to a conclusion that it has to do with the brains generated frequences on this level of consciousness.

I have also realized that mad people, i mean crazy mentally deranged so called people are actually tuned and locked into an alternate frequency. I have been on a research all night till 3AM today folks, and I want a test subject. I have called up some one whose relative has mental issues so I can try this on the gent. And I have no doubt that I can restore the brainwave of this fellow to 7.83Hz to function within the normal Earth humans allocated rythmn, I am 100% sure I can restore his sanity. This syncs with what they call the OM chant in Religeons, what are these coincidences. Now I believe that religions and Spirituality are just inventions. As you mature out of religeons, you get hooked on Spirituality. Now I am no longer spiritual. I know the Creator is NOT. Except that I am now considered God-Realized Being. Does this make me God ? I have no idea, but I always knew I am God, although I have no proof, cos I believe if you know what God knows, you could attain that great position. I think it is just a word, but if I am not God now, I intend to be, or atleast get a Handshake from him or her or himher for trying, cos this seems purely a world of cosmic level of technologies, I digressed, I love to brag, it is my signature.

There is nothing Spiritual about our Creator. He must be a technology guy on a Plasma Level and I am still searching for the Guy that powers the God-Force. I am sure he can locate me and if he does not, I will locate him. Who knows I might be the one.

Cos if I can treat the mentally deranged without calling a God, treat so called Demonic attacks with just technology and even make people over long distances across continents mentally controlled to do what I want by just controlling my brainwaves, I have no idea what I can not do.

Unfortunately, I will no longer be on nairaland, cos I do not feel welcomed here, cos of so many insults and questioning of my claims and sanity. May be the matrix was just designed for you all to be slaves to some advanced Humans. May be I should build some cell phone towers and send signals to control populations to remain under my control, cos I can do this theoretically at the moment.

What am I becoming ? God ?

I shall find out soon.

Bye folks.

Truth Search Continues.

Lest I forget, I can now Tune into the Astral Plane using Frequencies modulating technologies instead astral projection. How cool is that ? hahahahahaaha

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo's Canaancity And The "No Foreign Contractor" Doctrine / Help,gathering Snails In Dream,what Does It Mean? / TB Joshua: Why Synagogue Will NEVER Sue BBC And AJOKE Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.