Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,617 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Man Found Dead In Port Harcourt, Rivers State Today. Do You Know Him? (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Found Dead In Port Harcourt, Rivers State Today. Do You Know Him? (Photos) (43078 Views)

Man Chills While 2 Ladies Fight Over Him ( Photos) / Igwe Macdonald Sampson: Nigerian Dies In Malaysia. Do You Know Him? (Photos) / Man Dies By The Road Side In Delta, Do You Know Him? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Found Dead In Port Harcourt, Rivers State Today. Do You Know Him? (Photos) by Proudlyngwa(m): 2:11pm On Mar 21, 2018
1x2x3:

Police will only solve a crime if they want to.
True and sad talk.
Re: Man Found Dead In Port Harcourt, Rivers State Today. Do You Know Him? (Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 2:13pm On Mar 21, 2018
omooba969:
OP, are you sure he's dead coz his eyes are still open. It could be a movie scene & he's receiving instructions.

Not all die with eyes closed. Someone I know prepares corpses for a living. They put makeup on them etc, for open casket funerals. She says when either the mouth or eyes are open after rigor mortis has set in, they use superglue to shut it.

1 Like

Re: Man Found Dead In Port Harcourt, Rivers State Today. Do You Know Him? (Photos) by GentlemanAyo(m): 2:13pm On Mar 21, 2018
I know him and I am coming to retrieve his corpse, yeye blogger... RIP man
Re: Man Found Dead In Port Harcourt, Rivers State Today. Do You Know Him? (Photos) by omooba969(m): 2:17pm On Mar 21, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Not all die with eyes closed. Someone I know prepares corpses for a living. They put makeup on them etc, for open casket funerals. She says when either the mouth or eyes are open after rigor motis has set in, they use superglue to shut it.

Wow shocked
Re: Man Found Dead In Port Harcourt, Rivers State Today. Do You Know Him? (Photos) by NaijaBlend: 2:17pm On Mar 21, 2018
Hardship, hunger, starvation...
Kick out evil government come 2019!

1 Like

Re: Man Found Dead In Port Harcourt, Rivers State Today. Do You Know Him? (Photos) by XhosaNostra(f): 2:28pm On Mar 21, 2018
omooba969:

Wow shocked

Google says majority of people die with both mouth & eyes open due to "muscle relaxation following death". Someone else has to close both of them before the "death freeze" aka rigor mortis sets in.
Re: Man Found Dead In Port Harcourt, Rivers State Today. Do You Know Him? (Photos) by omooba969(m): 2:34pm On Mar 21, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Google says majority of people die with both mouth & eyes open due to "muscle relaxation following death". Someone else has to close both of them before the "death freeze" aka rigor mortis sets in.

Ok.

Howz ur end cooking?

1 Like

Re: Man Found Dead In Port Harcourt, Rivers State Today. Do You Know Him? (Photos) by winj3: 2:35pm On Mar 21, 2018
looks like thieves already visited the scene
Re: Man Found Dead In Port Harcourt, Rivers State Today. Do You Know Him? (Photos) by geezynoni: 2:37pm On Mar 21, 2018
biacan:
Looks like he was murder shocked

Cutehector come see reasons why I told you I can't come to ph shocked shocked

how dd u know he was murder?

2 Likes

Re: Man Found Dead In Port Harcourt, Rivers State Today. Do You Know Him? (Photos) by klisjayafrica1(m): 2:38pm On Mar 21, 2018
biacan:
Looks like he

was murder shocked

Don't come
Re: Man Found Dead In Port Harcourt, Rivers State Today. Do You Know Him? (Photos) by geezynoni: 2:39pm On Mar 21, 2018
mercyymai:
Jesus. may God safe us from all evil
amen o.. he will safe us
Re: Man Found Dead In Port Harcourt, Rivers State Today. Do You Know Him? (Photos) by Simiano: 2:46pm On Mar 21, 2018
RIP
Re: Man Found Dead In Port Harcourt, Rivers State Today. Do You Know Him? (Photos) by deafeyez: 3:06pm On Mar 21, 2018
biacan:
Looks like he was murder shocked

PH is clean. Others are living there peacefully. If your hand no clean, you go join.
Re: Man Found Dead In Port Harcourt, Rivers State Today. Do You Know Him? (Photos) by AdaFonju: 3:07pm On Mar 21, 2018
ngwababe:

Which part of Ngwa are you from please??
Does it really matter, associate with him irrespective of the village
Re: Man Found Dead In Port Harcourt, Rivers State Today. Do You Know Him? (Photos) by AdaFonju: 3:09pm On Mar 21, 2018
ojmaroni247:
My brother from another mother, obinna udogwu..... May ur soul rest in peace. cry cry cry cry
Sorry for your loss
Re: Man Found Dead In Port Harcourt, Rivers State Today. Do You Know Him? (Photos) by Witnes: 3:27pm On Mar 21, 2018
ojmaroni247:
My brother from another mother, obinna udogwu..... May ur soul rest in peace. cry cry cry cry
So sad to hear this kind of bad news.
Take heart man
Re: Man Found Dead In Port Harcourt, Rivers State Today. Do You Know Him? (Photos) by Proudlyngwa(m): 3:30pm On Mar 21, 2018
AdaFonju:

Does it really matter, associate with him irrespective of the village

Yes nice advice,
Oya ngwababe let's form a forum

1 Like

Re: Man Found Dead In Port Harcourt, Rivers State Today. Do You Know Him? (Photos) by Cutehector(m): 3:34pm On Mar 21, 2018
biacan:
Looks like he was murdered shocked

did you kill anybody that will warrant cultists to kill you? Don't be such a baby jor..
Re: Man Found Dead In Port Harcourt, Rivers State Today. Do You Know Him? (Photos) by Reelmii: 3:38pm On Mar 21, 2018
ojmaroni247:
so u know him
Re: Man Found Dead In Port Harcourt, Rivers State Today. Do You Know Him? (Photos) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Mar 21, 2018
ikwerre ninjas at work
Re: Man Found Dead In Port Harcourt, Rivers State Today. Do You Know Him? (Photos) by nuelyoyo(m): 3:43pm On Mar 21, 2018
biacan:
Looks like he was murdered shocked

Hmmmn, so cutehector invited you to PH abi? SMH lipsrsealed Nairalanders, are you thinking what I am thinking.

Lemme quickly run out of this thread before biancan and cutehector catch me. tongue
Re: Man Found Dead In Port Harcourt, Rivers State Today. Do You Know Him? (Photos) by Reelmii: 3:47pm On Mar 21, 2018
ojmaroni247:
was he travelling before the it happened
Re: Man Found Dead In Port Harcourt, Rivers State Today. Do You Know Him? (Photos) by UDIOK: 3:56pm On Mar 21, 2018
stephenduru:
The man guy pictured below was found dead this morning along Old Aba Road by first artillery bus stop,Port Harcourt,Rivers state.Anybody who knows him should visit the venue for his corpse

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/03/who-knows-this-man-who-was-found-dead.html?m=1
Wow this guy finally die this morning, during the morning rush hour to work just saw him stop suddenly on the center of the road and coming out of his car and hold another vehicle and be shaking people could not get near as they say it is epileptic he was turning while people were diverting other vehicles from the place he was i left having heard that it was epileptic i thought it will get back .........just surprise to see now that he is dead what a world so there is no cure for epileptic patient ..........is it really transferable if one touches epileptic patient while in action
Re: Man Found Dead In Port Harcourt, Rivers State Today. Do You Know Him? (Photos) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Mar 21, 2018
Proudlyngwa:
Nothing like an ID on him?
Probably an assassination by suffocation.

Forsenics should be able to match his fingerprint with BVN or NCC data, that is if those shits really work.

RIP young man.
Guy we both know those shiit dont work
Re: Man Found Dead In Port Harcourt, Rivers State Today. Do You Know Him? (Photos) by missjane: 4:14pm On Mar 21, 2018
ojmaroni247:

Accept my sincere condolences...do take heart and my prayers goes out to his immediate family

1 Like

Re: Man Found Dead In Port Harcourt, Rivers State Today. Do You Know Him? (Photos) by biacan(f): 4:17pm On Mar 21, 2018
Cutehector:
did you kill anybody that will warrant cultists to kill you? Don't be such a baby jor..
But the crime rate in there is too high in Nigeria lipsrsealed
Re: Man Found Dead In Port Harcourt, Rivers State Today. Do You Know Him? (Photos) by SirBunky85(m): 4:38pm On Mar 21, 2018
ngwababe:

Which part of Ngwa are you from please??
he's not even even from Igbo. he's from kogi.don't mind his moniker
Re: Man Found Dead In Port Harcourt, Rivers State Today. Do You Know Him? (Photos) by Cutehector(m): 4:44pm On Mar 21, 2018
biacan:
But the crime rate in there is too high in Nigeria lipsrsealed
oya na don't come and see me again since you just find a flimsy excuse not to come
Re: Man Found Dead In Port Harcourt, Rivers State Today. Do You Know Him? (Photos) by Truckpusher(m): 4:50pm On Mar 21, 2018
UDIOK:
Wow this guy finally die this morning, during the morning rush hour to work just saw him stop suddenly on the center of the road and coming out of his car and hold another vehicle and be shaking people could not get near as they say it is epileptic he was turning while people were diverting other vehicles from the place he was i left having heard that it was epileptic i thought it will get back .........just surprise to see now that he is dead what a world so there is no cure for epileptic patient ..........is it really transferable if one touches epileptic patient while in action
Epilepsy is not contagious.

An epileptic woman fell on my leg while travelling from PH to Warri back in the days and I held her down until she was out of her fit , I cleaned her up and made her rest on my shoulder - She felt so embarrassed when she woke up.

Quite an experience.

1 Like

Re: Man Found Dead In Port Harcourt, Rivers State Today. Do You Know Him? (Photos) by biacan(f): 4:55pm On Mar 21, 2018
Cutehector:
oya na don't come and see me again since you just find a flimsy excuse not to come
See this one undecided you looking for excuse why you didn't create the thread I told you about sad now apologize to me and go create that thread now lipsrsealed I'm waiting cool
Re: Man Found Dead In Port Harcourt, Rivers State Today. Do You Know Him? (Photos) by Cutehector(m): 5:20pm On Mar 21, 2018
biacan:
See this one undecided you looking for excuse why you didn't create the thread I told you about sad now apologize to me and go create that thread now lipsrsealed I'm waiting cool
will it make you to come to pH?
Re: Man Found Dead In Port Harcourt, Rivers State Today. Do You Know Him? (Photos) by biacan(f): 5:22pm On Mar 21, 2018
Cutehector:
will it make you to come to pH?
OK cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Protest Marches In Italy To Demand Justice For Nigerian Man Beaten To Death(pix) / Usifo Ataga: Chidinma Ojukwu In Court Over Murder Of Super TV Boss / Suspected Criminal Caught Robbing Victim In Broad Daylight In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.