Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,899 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Man Found Dead In Port Harcourt, Rivers State Today. Do You Know Him? (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Found Dead In Port Harcourt, Rivers State Today. Do You Know Him? (Photos) (43082 Views)

Man Chills While 2 Ladies Fight Over Him ( Photos) / Igwe Macdonald Sampson: Nigerian Dies In Malaysia. Do You Know Him? (Photos) / Man Dies By The Road Side In Delta, Do You Know Him? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Found Dead In Port Harcourt, Rivers State Today. Do You Know Him? (Photos) by pally123: 5:27pm On Mar 21, 2018
Proudlyngwa:
Nothing like an ID on him?
Probably an assassination by suffocation.

Forsenics should be able to match his fingerprint with BVN or NCC data, that is if those shits really work.

RIP young man.

Exactly dey work only if dem no wan pay u ur entitlement. Outside that, e no dey work
Re: Man Found Dead In Port Harcourt, Rivers State Today. Do You Know Him? (Photos) by iukpe: 6:30pm On Mar 21, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

Forsenics should be able to match his fingerprint with BVN or NCC data, that is if those shits really work.

RIP young man.

Who will pay for the investigation?
Re: Man Found Dead In Port Harcourt, Rivers State Today. Do You Know Him? (Photos) by Proudlyngwa(m): 6:46pm On Mar 21, 2018
iukpe:

Who will pay for the investigation?

The state, every body deserves closure and at least to link his body up with his family.

1 Like

Re: Man Found Dead In Port Harcourt, Rivers State Today. Do You Know Him? (Photos) by egorov(m): 6:47pm On Mar 21, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

Nigeria is yet to get to that level, or Nigerians don't want to get to that level.
It's all a matter of will power, and incentives, that guys relatives and killers will be unveiled.
We are there. Forensics work in nigeria. I'm a Forensic scientist and mjnd u, I studied in nigeria
Re: Man Found Dead In Port Harcourt, Rivers State Today. Do You Know Him? (Photos) by Proudlyngwa(m): 6:50pm On Mar 21, 2018
egorov:

We are there. Forensics work in nigeria. I'm a Forensic scientist and mjnd u, I studied in nigeria
Are you sure you understand my post.
If you are sure you do, kindly explain it to me.
Thanks.
Re: Man Found Dead In Port Harcourt, Rivers State Today. Do You Know Him? (Photos) by delvinho: 7:14pm On Mar 21, 2018
Nairalanddist:
He's not dead. No dead man will have eyes open. I'm seeing a drunkard who is so intoxicated to differentiate between the ground and his bed

Ignorance is really a disease... No dead man will have eyes open? You really dull

1 Like

Re: Man Found Dead In Port Harcourt, Rivers State Today. Do You Know Him? (Photos) by Emepresh(f): 8:34pm On Mar 21, 2018
ngwababe:

Which part of Ngwa are you from please??
Aba North
Aba South
Isiala Ngwa South
Isiala Ngwa North
Obingwa
Osisioma
Ugwunagbo
Bros, choose one
Re: Man Found Dead In Port Harcourt, Rivers State Today. Do You Know Him? (Photos) by martinlooter(m): 8:50pm On Mar 21, 2018
All those girls for Mr. Sweet and those Icelanders wey dey hang for dat Artillery don kpai the guy man.
Na so e dey be. One less mouth to feed.
Re: Man Found Dead In Port Harcourt, Rivers State Today. Do You Know Him? (Photos) by Bugsy09(m): 9:06pm On Mar 21, 2018
stephenduru:
The man guy pictured below was found dead this morning along Old Aba Road by first artillery bus stop,Port Harcourt,Rivers state.Anybody who knows him should visit the venue for his corpse

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/03/who-knows-this-man-who-was-found-dead.html?m=1

Rest in peace my brother, it was unfortunate i never got to know you very well. I pray God to grant your family the fortitude to bear this loss. Adieu Obinna
Re: Man Found Dead In Port Harcourt, Rivers State Today. Do You Know Him? (Photos) by ghostgunner665(m): 9:31pm On Mar 21, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

RIP young man.

F**k that shit it ain't work in Zoogeria
Re: Man Found Dead In Port Harcourt, Rivers State Today. Do You Know Him? (Photos) by ngwababe(f): 10:20pm On Mar 21, 2018
Emepresh:

Aba North
Aba South
Isiala Ngwa South
Isiala Ngwa North
Obingwa
Osisioma
Ugwunagbo
Bros, choose one

kiss kiss kiss
Re: Man Found Dead In Port Harcourt, Rivers State Today. Do You Know Him? (Photos) by Prettiepearlz(f): 10:21pm On Mar 21, 2018
UDIOK:
Wow this guy finally die this morning, during the morning rush hour to work just saw him stop suddenly on the center of the road and coming out of his car and hold another vehicle and be shaking people could not get near as they say it is epileptic he was turning while people were diverting other vehicles from the place he was i left having heard that it was epileptic i thought it will get back .........just surprise to see now that he is dead what a world so there is no cure for epileptic patient ..........is it really transferable if one touches epileptic patient while in action
Epilepsy is not contagious. It's a neurological (the central nervous system) disorder which causes abnomality in the brain activity leading to seizures. The shaking was due to seizure. And seizure is caused by a sudden rush of electrical activities in the brain. The young man could have been saved but trust my naija brethren, the kept praying and scaboshing on his head (I saw a video of him on Facebook where some people were praying, speaking in tongues and using all sorts of religious articles on him). Some are even claiming he is back to life.
Re: Man Found Dead In Port Harcourt, Rivers State Today. Do You Know Him? (Photos) by pepperdem001(m): 10:48pm On Mar 21, 2018
Nairalanddist:
He's not dead. No dead man will have eyes open. I'm seeing a drunkard who is so intoxicated to differentiate between the ground and his bed
Have you died before
Re: Man Found Dead In Port Harcourt, Rivers State Today. Do You Know Him? (Photos) by Evince(m): 11:24pm On Mar 21, 2018
omooba969:
OP, are you sure he's dead coz his eyes are still open. It could be a movie scene & he's receiving instructions.

He is dead. I passed tru there in d morning come crowd and one lady be forming prayer warrior
Re: Man Found Dead In Port Harcourt, Rivers State Today. Do You Know Him? (Photos) by Prettiepearlz(f): 11:49pm On Mar 21, 2018
Evince:

He is dead. I passed tru there in d morning come crowd and one lady be forming prayer warrior
I saw that video and I was really sad at what religion is doing to us Africans. I saw her singing ekueme and asking people to join her in prayers, some were even speaking in tongues. RIP to the young man. He could have been rushed to the hospital in my opinion but they chose to do otherwise.
Re: Man Found Dead In Port Harcourt, Rivers State Today. Do You Know Him? (Photos) by ebosed: 12:09am On Mar 22, 2018
She prayed at least. What did you do? Waka pass and you are here complaining. What did you do? You could have atleast take him to hospital.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Found Dead In Port Harcourt, Rivers State Today. Do You Know Him? (Photos) by mekybabe1: 7:09am On Mar 22, 2018
Such a fine young man. Only God knows what could have led to his death.
Re: Man Found Dead In Port Harcourt, Rivers State Today. Do You Know Him? (Photos) by Evince(m): 7:27am On Mar 22, 2018
Prettiepearlz:

I saw that video and I was really sad at what religion is doing to us Africans. I saw her singing ekueme and asking people to join her in prayers, some were even speaking in tongues. RIP to the young man. He could have been rushed to the hospital in my opinion but they chose to do otherwise.

Na mumu dey worry them. Lack of knowledge. They are so hypnotized by religion full of lies

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Usifo Ataga: Chidinma Ojukwu In Court Over Murder Of Super TV Boss / Suspected Criminal Caught Robbing Victim In Broad Daylight In Bayelsa / Television Thief Breaks Into A House To Steal. See What Happened After

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.