Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,373 members, 7,815,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Should I Wait For Her To Change? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Wait For Her To Change? (2418 Views)

Should I Wait For My Girlfriend Who's In 300L To Finish While Am Already 34yrs ? / Should I Wait For Him Or Move On? / "My Boyfriend Jailed For 15 Years Abroad, Insists I Wait For Him" - 29-Year-Old (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Wait For Her To Change? by Faceville: 2:48pm On Mar 21, 2018
My girlfriend is a sweetheart and the kind of girl that every guy would dream about. I have been with her for about 5 months now and everything was perfect until we started making love. She told me that am the second guy in her life and that the 1st guy (the guy that broke her heart) promised her marriage when they were dating. I met this lady a month after my NYSC last year and I have been in love with her since that day. Although, she told me she is not ready for a relationship that has no future and that was same thing I had in mind. We have been perfect as friends even as partners.

The problem

This main issue here is that everytime she squirts during sex, she will start shouting the name of her Ex. ( the guys name is James ). This is so annoying and I have been trying to make her know that the habit gets me really angry. She has apologized several times but still no positive change. It's really killing me as a guy that my Bae calls another niggas name during sex (especially when squirting). The only reason she gave was that i really know to make love to her and it reminds her of her ex (what rubbish). I understand her history with he ex but am starting to fall out of love with her. I know she loves me from the depth of her beautiful heart and I know the extent she can go just to keep us together.

This is really killing my self-esteem as a guy and my Ego too and I might call off the relationship soon even if I still love her.

Will she change? It's been 5 months now and we made love countless time.
Re: Should I Wait For Her To Change? by EvilChild: 2:50pm On Mar 21, 2018
Kill her and use her for blood money.
You'd be able to date Roman goddess if you want.
My 2 cents
Back from 1 month ban
Re: Should I Wait For Her To Change? by XhosaNostra(f): 2:57pm On Mar 21, 2018
I think she could be fantasizing about her ex while having sex with you. The thought of her ex is probably what makes her "squirt" in the 1st place, so I don't believe she'll stop calling his name any time soon. The day she stops, she'll either not enjoy sex as much with you anymore or you'll be her new fantasy guy. Hope for the later.

5 Likes

Re: Should I Wait For Her To Change? by Faceville: 3:05pm On Mar 21, 2018
EvilChild:
Kill her and use her for blood money.
You'd be able to date Roman goddess if you want.
My 2 cents
Back from 1 month ban
That name sha
Re: Should I Wait For Her To Change? by Faceville: 3:07pm On Mar 21, 2018
XhosaNostra:
I think she could be fantasizing about her ex while having sex with you. The thought of her ex is probably what makes her "squirt" in the 1st place, so I don't believe she'll stop calling his name any time soon. The day she stops, she'll either not enjoy sex as much with you anymore or you'll be her new fantasy guy. Hope for the later.
I have never thought about it like this ohh. I actually thought she might be the type that give her whole heart for love and maybe that's hunting her. I just hope it's not it.
Thank you so much for your reply.
Re: Should I Wait For Her To Change? by donstan18: 3:10pm On Mar 21, 2018
Monkey de work...Bamboo de chop praises

How can your girlfriend be this wicked shocked

Shouting and screaming "James! James! James!" while Obinna is pounding and sweating profusely shocked

Hoh Ma GOD!!
I cannot stop crying.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Wait For Her To Change? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Mar 21, 2018
she must be obsessed with the guy (james)

1 Like

Re: Should I Wait For Her To Change? by XhosaNostra(f): 3:13pm On Mar 21, 2018
Faceville:

I have never thought about it like this ohh. I actually thought she might be the type that give her whole heart for love and maybe that's hunting her. I just hope it's not it.

She could still be hung up on him, why else would his name still be in her mouth during the most intimate moments? It doesn't make sense. He is still on her mind or he is still the only guy that turns her on. It could change though, the closer you get.
Re: Should I Wait For Her To Change? by Faceville: 3:18pm On Mar 21, 2018
hajoke2000:
she must be obsessed with the guy (james)
Judging from there past relationship I have no doubt. But she should be able to move on na. I really don't know what the ex did oh.. but I know it's really strong.
Re: Should I Wait For Her To Change? by Faceville: 3:21pm On Mar 21, 2018
XhosaNostra:

She could still be hung up on him, why else would his name still be in her mouth during the most intimate moments? It doesn't make sense. He is still on her mind or he is still the only guy that turns her on. It could change though, the closer you get.
5 months and counting and you are still taking about closer?
Am just waiting for the right time to call it off before I start seeing kids that has no single resemblance after marriage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Wait For Her To Change? by XhosaNostra(f): 3:21pm On Mar 21, 2018
Faceville:

5 months and counting and you are still taking about closer?
Am just waiting for the right time to call it off before I start seeing kids that has no single resemblance after marriage.

LOL!
Re: Should I Wait For Her To Change? by swiz123(m): 3:22pm On Mar 21, 2018
Squirts Very few Nigerian ladies squirt.

Sorry BRO.. I don't believe this story.

But if you are looking for an imaginary advice, I think evilchild gave the best
Re: Should I Wait For Her To Change? by MhizzAJ(f): 3:26pm On Mar 21, 2018
cool
Re: Should I Wait For Her To Change? by MhizzAJ(f): 3:27pm On Mar 21, 2018
swiz123:
Squirts Very few Nigerian ladies squirts.

Sorry BRO.. I don't believe this story.

But if you are looking for an imaginary advice, I think evilchild gave the best

Keep quiet there
How many ve u been with

1 Like

Re: Should I Wait For Her To Change? by donstan18: 3:29pm On Mar 21, 2018
MhizzAJ:

Keep quiet there
How many ve u been with

So you use to squirt cheesy ...where do you squirt from?

From your armpit or nose?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Wait For Her To Change? by Faceville: 3:31pm On Mar 21, 2018
donstan18:

So you use to squirt cheesy ...where do you squirt from?

Fro your armpit or nose?
This is childish. Please just keep your thought to yourself. I only asked for advice. Thank you
Re: Should I Wait For Her To Change? by izaray(f): 3:35pm On Mar 21, 2018
donstan18:
Monkey de work...Bamboo de chop praises

How can your girlfriend be this wicked shocked

Shouting and screaming "James! James! James!" while Obinna is pounding and sweating shocked

I cannot stop crying.
grin grin
Re: Should I Wait For Her To Change? by MhizzAJ(f): 3:37pm On Mar 21, 2018
Faceville:

This is childish. Please just keep your thought to yourself. I only asked for advice. Thank you

He wasn't talking to you nah cheesy
Calm down
Re: Should I Wait For Her To Change? by donstan18: 3:37pm On Mar 21, 2018
Faceville:

Advice on how to control screaming while squirting cheesy

Leaders of tomorrow indeed

Re: Should I Wait For Her To Change? by pu7pl3(m): 3:49pm On Mar 21, 2018
Im selling a new brainwipe...brainwipe 3000...it always works

Re: Should I Wait For Her To Change? by Tajbol4splend(m): 4:08pm On Mar 21, 2018
She will change like APC
Re: Should I Wait For Her To Change? by greatnaija01: 4:21pm On Mar 21, 2018
SHE HAS A SOUL-TIE to her EX....

take her for deliverance or counseling till she is FREE.

also it is very possible that YOUR PERFORMANCE is at the same level or a bit lower than her EX.... when u surpass it, she will call your NAME.

It is well
LEARN TO MANAGE WHAT YOU CAN NOT CHANGE

Faceville:
My girlfriend is a sweetheart and the kind of girl that every guy would dream about. I have been with her for about 5 months now and everything was perfect until we started making love. She told me that am the second guy in her life and that the 1st guy (the guy that broke her heart) promised her marriage when they were dating. I met this lady a month after my NYSC last year and I have been in love with her since that day. Although, she told me she is not ready for a relationship that has no future and that was same thing I had in mind. We have been perfect as friends even as partners.

The problem

This main issue here is that everytime she squirts during sex, she will start shouting the name of her Ex. ( the guys name is James ). This is so annoying and I have been trying to make her know that the habit gets me really angry. She has apologized several times but still no positive change. It's really killing me as a guy that my Bae calls another niggas name during sex (especially when squirting). The only reason she gave was that i really know to make love to her and it reminds her of her ex (what rubbish). I understand her history with he ex but am starting to fall out of love with her. I know she loves me from the depth of her beautiful heart and I know the extent she can go just to keep us together.

This is really killing my self-esteem as a guy and my Ego too and I might call off the relationship soon even if I still love her.

Will she change? It's been 5 months now and we made love countless time.
Re: Should I Wait For Her To Change? by tosyne2much(m): 4:32pm On Mar 21, 2018
Concentrate on what you are doing bro... With time, she will start moaning your own name
Re: Should I Wait For Her To Change? by bobokeshington: 4:54pm On Mar 21, 2018
HANG ONE LEG UP & TIE THE OTHER TO THE BED THEN FV*C THE HELL OUT OF HER PVS*Y AND SHE WILL NEVER STOP MOANING YOUR NAME...,
Re: Should I Wait For Her To Change? by donstan18: 6:37pm On Mar 21, 2018
bobokeshington:
HANG ONE LEG UP & TIE THE OTHER TO THE BED THEN FV*C THE HELL OUT OF HER PVS*Y AND SHE WILL NEVER STOP MOANING YOUR NAME...,

grin grin
Re: Should I Wait For Her To Change? by habsydiamond(m): 6:50pm On Mar 21, 2018
Start using earpiece when u are making love with her and make sure it's in the highest volume whenever u want to have sex with her...if she like make she call sango or Ogun u no go hear anything and u go fine with no negative feelings at all..... grin grin cheesy
Re: Should I Wait For Her To Change? by Shawnnn01: 7:52pm On Mar 21, 2018
Faceville:

What you need do is free her like you done with the relationship. She will overcome it physiologically without being told what to do. I once had a girl that does the same each time we had sex. I warned her about to no avail then suddenly in the middle of the sex while she called the guys name I just walked her out of my house instantly.

She later pleaded n it never happened again. I think she’s yet to realize she can lose you to that singular act. I will advice you do not overlook it as that attachment singles an hold over her by the ex. If you are unable to break it you might be building to share you FP in life.
Re: Should I Wait For Her To Change? by Faceville: 9:36pm On Mar 21, 2018
Shawnnn01:

What you need do is free her like you done with the relationship. She will overcome it physiologically without being told what to do. I once had a girl that does the same each time we had sex. I warned her about to no avail then suddenly in the middle of the sex while she called the guys name I just walked her out of my house instantly.

She later pleaded n it never happened again. I think she’s yet to realize she can lose you to that singular act. I will advice you do not overlook it as that attachment singles an hold over her by the ex. If you are unable to break it you might be building to share you FP in life.
Thank you for the advise Sir. But I think breaking up with her would be best for me.
Re: Should I Wait For Her To Change? by egworlordor(m): 9:54pm On Mar 21, 2018
Na your wife? Why you de sleep with am? You're even making her squirt as if na u get am... u don pay money for d squirt? My friend leave there, her moaning another person's name is proof you r working in another person's farm... squirt ke, no be only squirt na squat...

1 Like

Re: Should I Wait For Her To Change? by ubunja(m): 10:01pm On Mar 21, 2018
XhosaNostra:
you just told the guy his problem without solving his solution.
Re: Should I Wait For Her To Change? by XhosaNostra(f): 10:03pm On Mar 21, 2018
ubunja:

you just told the guy his problem without solving his solution.

I don't believe that's up to me. His brain will decide for him, not me.
Re: Should I Wait For Her To Change? by ubunja(m): 10:08pm On Mar 21, 2018
XhosaNostra:

I don't believe that's up to me. His brain will decide for him, not me.
ah ok. i thought he was here for help not to be told what he already knew.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Marry A Divorced Single Mum? Help! / Looking For A Serious Relationship.no Game. / Two Benefit Of Dating You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.