Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,335 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:31 AM

Should I Wait For My Girlfriend Who's In 300L To Finish While Am Already 34yrs ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Wait For My Girlfriend Who's In 300L To Finish While Am Already 34yrs ? (28628 Views)

Should I Wait For Him Or Move On? / Nigerian Soldier Proposes To His Girlfriend Who Is A Police Officer (photos) / "My Boyfriend Jailed For 15 Years Abroad, Insists I Wait For Him" - 29-Year-Old (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Wait For My Girlfriend Who's In 300L To Finish While Am Already 34yrs ? by Kadejo(m): 3:25pm On Sep 11, 2021
I meet this lady during COVID-19 pandemic period which was last year May 2020. She is still a student in a reputable University here in Nigeria, 300Level to be precise. She is 25years old.
She has insisted that until she finishes her school, gone for service and do what ladies call "Sisi" for at least another one year, she won't get married. That will be about 4years to this time.

I am in my mid 30s already, working class, earn below #70k per month, also into IT business, willing to get married now because I feel lonely, also need to build a family of my own before I turn 40yrs.

This lady in question appears to show me love, that's to her own way, my orientation is a bit different, I love her too anyways.

But would you advice I wait for her till she is done with all she has said or should I leave her and look for someone else to get married to?

Please, no insult, advice needed from experienced person.

Thank you.

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Should I Wait For My Girlfriend Who's In 300L To Finish While Am Already 34yrs ? by Kadejo(m): 3:26pm On Sep 11, 2021
I have been on Nairaland since 2010, today, marks a turning point.

I am overwhelmed with responses so far.

Please note that I wouldn't mind your calls as well because, this is a crucial time for me.

My number is on my signature.

Nairaland team, thank you for taking my heart burn thought to front page.

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Should I Wait For My Girlfriend Who's In 300L To Finish While Am Already 34yrs ? by HopeVictor(m): 3:28pm On Sep 11, 2021
What if ASUU strike??

568 Likes 38 Shares

Re: Should I Wait For My Girlfriend Who's In 300L To Finish While Am Already 34yrs ? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Sep 11, 2021
You are wasting your time with someone who's not ready,look for someone who's ready and do the needful.

389 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Should I Wait For My Girlfriend Who's In 300L To Finish While Am Already 34yrs ? by 4reala(m): 3:29pm On Sep 11, 2021
When she marries now wouldn't stop her from achieving her goal.
If she is really in love with you, Tell her you can only wait a year for her to finish her university program, while u start arranging a side chick, so that after that 1 year, she is still not ready, then tie the knot with your side chick.

54 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Should I Wait For My Girlfriend Who's In 300L To Finish While Am Already 34yrs ? by Nonexisting1: 3:31pm On Sep 11, 2021
Marriage is scam, marrying an undergraduate is scammer but you see marrying a Nigerian girl while you earn less than 70k, that one na the scammest of it all. I see everything ending in premium tears.

284 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Should I Wait For My Girlfriend Who's In 300L To Finish While Am Already 34yrs ? by GuyWise(m): 3:32pm On Sep 11, 2021
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

First of : What does she mean to do "sisi" for another one year ? If it means to go on diickkk hunting then you better quit now cause she will definitely find another guy and then leave you behind.

Then again I hope you are not in any way sponsoring her education ? If yes then you better quit now cause it will definitely end in premium tears.

207 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Should I Wait For My Girlfriend Who's In 300L To Finish While Am Already 34yrs ? by Stomoney(m): 3:37pm On Sep 11, 2021
He won't adhere to your advice bro. They told me then but refuses to take to advice because I was
in love then and now she has left me for a better offer undecided
Iyaebe:
You are wasting your time with someone who's not ready,look for someone who's ready and do the needful.

119 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Should I Wait For My Girlfriend Who's In 300L To Finish While Am Already 34yrs ? by Kadejo(m): 3:40pm On Sep 11, 2021
Stomoney:
He won't adhere to your advice bro. They told me then but refuses to take to advice because I was
in love then and now she has left me for a better offer undecided

You think so, I have decided to come out to seek for advice so as to guide my decision.
Never say never bro

20 Likes

Re: Should I Wait For My Girlfriend Who's In 300L To Finish While Am Already 34yrs ? by Vinnie2000(m): 3:43pm On Sep 11, 2021
If she is cool, fine and respectful generally, Wait..Be patient!

Do not Rush into marriage with any Available young lady because you are 34..
Pple still see Marriage as a Competition!
It's the ability of a Man to bring up a beautiful family and Cater for them, without Stress!

When I see some 29, 30 yrs Guys rushing into Marriage, I just Pity some of Dem!.. sad

86 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Should I Wait For My Girlfriend Who's In 300L To Finish While Am Already 34yrs ? by Kadejo(m): 3:47pm On Sep 11, 2021
GuyWise:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

First of : What does she mean to do "sisi" for another one year ? If it means to go on diickkk hunting then you better quit now cause she will definitely find another guy and then leave you behind.

Then again I hope you are not in any way sponsoring her education ? If yes then you better quit now cause it will definitely end in premium tears.

So she said, "Sisi"
Well, am not the one responsible for her education. But you know we guys, you have to stretch a hand of fellowship when need arises.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Wait For My Girlfriend Who's In 300L To Finish While Am Already 34yrs ? by Kadejo(m): 3:57pm On Sep 11, 2021
Iyaebe:

This is another challenge on its own

1 Like

Re: Should I Wait For My Girlfriend Who's In 300L To Finish While Am Already 34yrs ? by Marvyx(m): 3:59pm On Sep 11, 2021
If the tables were turned and it was a lady, she would have ditched you sharp sharp for a better offer. If you really want to marry, I'll advise you to go for someone who is ready.

Worthy point to note is that the 1 year of NYSC and another year of 'sisi' is for her to explore other guys freely. Just don't come back to NL and cry about women when she gave you heads up.

138 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Should I Wait For My Girlfriend Who's In 300L To Finish While Am Already 34yrs ? by OkuFaba(m): 4:04pm On Sep 11, 2021
Move away bro, at 25yrs, she wan graduate 1st, serve and do sisi for 1year.
In the process of doing sisi she go get belle for another person that time you go know say your foolishness na 1st class.

Dump her biko, she's an unserious fellow.
WHAT IF SHE GET SPILL OVER? (extra academic year(

WHAT IF ASUU STRIKE like thunder?

I hope she's not using you to fund her education.
Just pull out now make you no go dey take your pikin go nursery school at 60yrs

88 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Should I Wait For My Girlfriend Who's In 300L To Finish While Am Already 34yrs ? by OkuFaba(m): 4:09pm On Sep 11, 2021
Marvyx:
Worthy point to note is that the 1 year of NYSC and another year of 'sisi' is for her to explore other guys freely. Just don't come back to NL and cry about women when she gave you heads up.

GBAM!
GBAMER!!
GBAMEST!!!

He who get ears, make e hear word.
A word is enough for the wise

I am 29, my girl is 20, we have finalized next year to get married, I've brought her home and we seeing her people this December.
She's happy we would finally live as hubby and wife.

Yo girl is using you to catch cruise until she falls for the one she truly loves, for the fact that she's not even observing her age, she's wasting your time

60 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Should I Wait For My Girlfriend Who's In 300L To Finish While Am Already 34yrs ? by Greatness09: 4:19pm On Sep 11, 2021
If you have the financial stability to marry her now please go ahead and do so as campus guys no get joy oooooo dem go chop your future wife wetin you no go chop in just 2 years

Just my opinion bro
✌�✌�✌� Shalom

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Should I Wait For My Girlfriend Who's In 300L To Finish While Am Already 34yrs ? by heykims(m): 4:20pm On Sep 11, 2021
And if she meets another man that is much more financially buoyant than u while u are sheepily waiting, u think she won't port? Even if it were my sister, I would get tell her to dish u if a more correct guy show face.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Wait For My Girlfriend Who's In 300L To Finish While Am Already 34yrs ? by omooba969(m): 4:20pm On Sep 11, 2021
Would she wait for you? She would still go for the national service and it's known to be a crucial year for most ladies.

Think about it. wink

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Wait For My Girlfriend Who's In 300L To Finish While Am Already 34yrs ? by Guyman02: 4:20pm On Sep 11, 2021
Me I waited, she graduated, I said let's get married and she started bringing one reason or the other and making the relationship sour and that she feels we are not compatible for marriage after 3 years of my waiting for her to graduate, I cried over my mumuistic and mugucious behaviour like you are currently displaying, because of her I missed matured and ready to marry beautiful ladies.

Guy move on, you can rock that pussy if you are ready to commit fornication but she is not ready for marriage and most importantly she is not in love with you.
Women who are in love can make any sacrifice on your behalf, na people go dey caution her that she is blinded by love and not her giving you conditions straight to your face

104 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Should I Wait For My Girlfriend Who's In 300L To Finish While Am Already 34yrs ? by 0taPiaPia(m): 4:20pm On Sep 11, 2021
It depends.. if you trust her enough but you see this gender, they have their own thought process.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should I Wait For My Girlfriend Who's In 300L To Finish While Am Already 34yrs ? by Dwebonline: 4:20pm On Sep 11, 2021
Yes
Re: Should I Wait For My Girlfriend Who's In 300L To Finish While Am Already 34yrs ? by 825jobs: 4:20pm On Sep 11, 2021
Hmmm. She will be 29 when she is ready, and too old. Ask yourself, at what age did our fathers married our mothers?

If she is not ready now, she WON'T be ready later o.

She is just keeping you on the side while she shops for options.

And u r definitely spending on her on top the salary you are managing. Ok o.

Once a girl crosses 28, they become a tough meat, combative, harder to please, "over wise", and demanding. Their feminine spark dries out as they age cos they've seen too much, and have too much life issues.

If she has been single for long and reaches that age, she loses her ability to bond cos she is too used to being alone. Dangerous something.

Most guys won't make it until they hit 40. Find someone else of ur size, have a side hustle along Ur salary, e go soft later for everybody including me.

76 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Should I Wait For My Girlfriend Who's In 300L To Finish While Am Already 34yrs ? by punisha: 4:20pm On Sep 11, 2021
Bros why do this to your self?

3 Likes

Re: Should I Wait For My Girlfriend Who's In 300L To Finish While Am Already 34yrs ? by fatymore(f): 4:20pm On Sep 11, 2021
4years is too long. She won't marry you at last

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Wait For My Girlfriend Who's In 300L To Finish While Am Already 34yrs ? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 11, 2021
Kadejo:

She has insisted that until she finishes her school, gone for service and do what ladies call "Sisi" for at least another one year, she won't get married. That will be about 4years to this time.

Bro, you are in for a big heartbreak, mark my words.

A 25 year old girl who still wants to do "sisi" thinking she has time like her 19 year old course mates is a very silly lady, she doesn't know she has a very short time left.

She will probably go for NYSC and taste different guys and if she doesn't see a better lover she will come back to you and serve you leftovers.

If you are serious about your life, go for a graduate who is looking forward to marriage. I have girls younger than her who are currently asking me for marriage cos they are in that stage of their lives where they are ready.

Her age is not the issue, it's her mind and she is still thinking like a teenager who isn't ready for commitment.

75 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Should I Wait For My Girlfriend Who's In 300L To Finish While Am Already 34yrs ? by ithink7: 4:21pm On Sep 11, 2021
Women can be very funny, their mind changes with the weather. What if she changes her mind after keeping you waiting for 4 years.
The earlier you start looking for someone else the better for you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Wait For My Girlfriend Who's In 300L To Finish While Am Already 34yrs ? by Xscape047: 4:21pm On Sep 11, 2021
Error

1 Like

Re: Should I Wait For My Girlfriend Who's In 300L To Finish While Am Already 34yrs ? by RedEnergy: 4:21pm On Sep 11, 2021
Bad idea. She still wants to explore while you want to settle. Conflict of interest.

11 Likes

Re: Should I Wait For My Girlfriend Who's In 300L To Finish While Am Already 34yrs ? by HEBEI: 4:21pm On Sep 11, 2021
Re: Should I Wait For My Girlfriend Who's In 300L To Finish While Am Already 34yrs ? by MrBachelor: 4:22pm On Sep 11, 2021
Don't marry bro.

Save money and travel.

21 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I Married My Boo This Weekend (photos) / How To Know If A Lady Had Slept With Multiple Men / A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.