Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Please Urgent Advise Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Urgent Advise Needed (523 Views)

I Need Urgent Advise On A Boyfriend Issue! / I Saw This On My Bed!! When I Opened The Door ..advise Needed / Cheating Wife. Advise Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Urgent Advise Needed by educhigo: 5:26pm On Mar 21, 2018
my people what should i do i know this girl for 4months already and everytime we go on date i have to spend much because i love this girl and whenever she's coming she will come with her friends but i dont mind about that,sometimes she will come to my house and sleep with me but she dont want me to touch her,if i ask her why she only tell me that i should wait until we get married before i Bleep her,see how she dress everytime she come to my house

Re: Please Urgent Advise Needed by tee59(f): 5:43pm On Mar 21, 2018
By their posts you will know an empty Brain.
Re: Please Urgent Advise Needed by Nobody: 5:51pm On Mar 21, 2018
Tell us more lies.

Re: Please Urgent Advise Needed by MissRaine69(f): 6:23pm On Mar 21, 2018
Is there a gun nozzle pressed against your head forcing your to spend?
Who invites her?
What’s her favourite colour? Does she even know what your surname is?
What about her do you know besides what’s behind her and what’s in front?
There is nothing of substance here and that applies to both of you.

1 Like

Re: Please Urgent Advise Needed by egworlordor(m): 10:00pm On Mar 21, 2018
Mugu money spender

(1) (Reply)

Have You Even Been So Heart Broken? Let's Hear Your Love Story / Friday 13th: Did Anything Unusual Happen To You Today? / The Bitter Truth About Cheating In Relationship By Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.