Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,693 members, 7,831,145 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Fun Time - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fun Time (514 Views)

Viewers 18+ Fun Time! How Was You First Time Like? / FUN TIME.MENTION ONE GUY WHO WOULD BE PREGNANT BY NOW IF HE WAS A LADY. TAG THEM / Fun Time (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fun Time by kiahrt: 12:53pm On Apr 04, 2018
Ladies and gentlemen, gather here to rack up some babes and have fun together. Ladies abeg don't crucify me oo ur time is coming soon to roast d guys.

Wacky Wednesday grin cheesy wink smiley

Re: Fun Time by highqueen(f): 12:57pm On Apr 04, 2018
mmm,short guys that carry big laptop at their back always look like tortoise.

1 Like

Re: Fun Time by kiahrt: 12:57pm On Apr 04, 2018
More

Re: Fun Time by kiahrt: 12:59pm On Apr 04, 2018
highqueen:
mmm,short guys that carry big laptop at their back always look like tortoise.

Tortoise ke!!!
Re: Fun Time by kiahrt: 1:00pm On Apr 04, 2018
More

Re: Fun Time by Thegeneralqueen(f): 1:01pm On Apr 04, 2018
Yes I think the patient one will do for me if you don't have patient when dealing with me just forget it.....

Note :- within this period of time you must be giving me money cause I can't tolerate broke guy biko...
Re: Fun Time by kiahrt: 1:07pm On Apr 04, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Yes I think the patient one will do for me if you don't have patient when dealing with me just forget it.....

Note :- within this period of time you must be giving me money cause I can't tolerate broke guy biko...

That's d simplest thing to give cos money was invented to give way for d cumbersome trade by barter. So, wat are u gonna give in return?
Re: Fun Time by Thegeneralqueen(f): 1:14pm On Apr 04, 2018
kiahrt:

That's d simplest thing to give cos money was invented to give way for d cumbersome trade by barter. So, wat are u gonna give in return?
Advice on how to be a better person in life....wink
Re: Fun Time by kiahrt: 1:24pm On Apr 04, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Advice on how to be a better person in life....wink

Smile.....really?
That's a good one. But better person in which sphere of life to be specific?
Re: Fun Time by Thegeneralqueen(f): 1:34pm On Apr 04, 2018
kiahrt:

Smile.....really?
That's a good one. But better person in which sphere of life to be specific?
His career draft out plans on how to be a gold getter
How to be spiritually incline
How to handle his emotions especially anger..... this and many other issues will make him become a successful person in life....

NOTHING BEATS HAVING A BRILLIANT LADY AS A FRIEND WHO ADVISE YOU ON THINGS ABOUT LIFE THEN YOU GUYS CAN PROCEED TO DATING, BY GOD'S GRACE GET MARRIED kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fun Time by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:41pm On Apr 04, 2018
grin

Very funny...
Re: Fun Time by kiahrt: 1:43pm On Apr 04, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
His career draft out plans on how to be a gold getter
How to be spiritually incline
How to handle his emotions especially anger..... this and many other issues will make him become a successful person in life....

NOTHING BEATS HAVING A BRILLIANT LADY AS A FRIEND WHO ADVISE YOU ON THINGS ABOUT LIFE THEN YOU GUYS CAN PROCEED TO DATING, BY GOD'S GRACE GET MARRIED kiss

Inspiring.....
I love d latter part. Beauty attract men but ur level of intelligent keeps him till infinity.
Re: Fun Time by McBrooklyn(m): 2:21pm On Apr 04, 2018
grin

(1) (Reply)

I Have This Natural Affirnity To Eff Up In Crucial Moments / Almost Everyone Can Say They Have Been Through This / On What Conditions Will A Girl Start Avoiding You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.