Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,247 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Photos Of Soldier Killed In Kaduna By Armed Bandits - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Soldier Killed In Kaduna By Armed Bandits (36615 Views)

Terhemba Iyo: Soldier Killed By Bokoharam When He Ran Out Of Ammunition In Borno / Photos Of Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Maiduguri. / Suleiman Hunkuyi Reacts To His Demolished Building In Kaduna By El-Rufai(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Soldier Killed In Kaduna By Armed Bandits by SNIPER123: 7:35pm On Mar 21, 2018
embarassed
Re: Photos Of Soldier Killed In Kaduna By Armed Bandits by Suko110(m): 7:42pm On Mar 21, 2018
Another pawn dies in the governments game of chess, how many more will die
RIP to a gallant soldier

Re: Photos Of Soldier Killed In Kaduna By Armed Bandits by 8stargeneral: 7:47pm On Mar 21, 2018
Any person wey wan join soldier for nigeria dey do am for his own risk shocked
Re: Photos Of Soldier Killed In Kaduna By Armed Bandits by wirelessmcmk(m): 8:00pm On Mar 21, 2018
God save and preserve our soldiers.
Re: Photos Of Soldier Killed In Kaduna By Armed Bandits by stallionng: 8:04pm On Mar 21, 2018
My dear fellow Nigerians,the blood of innocent soles wasted everyday is heart breaking.are these not humans like every one of us,with mothers,fathers,siblings and even children? for how long will these mindless killings go on ? whose turn tomorrow? no day gets by without sad news of dearths,WHYWHY Nigeria?while the government watch.
Fellow Nigerians,if government has failed us,God will not.let's go to God in prayer to give peace in our land.@ God give peace in our land.Amen
Re: Photos Of Soldier Killed In Kaduna By Armed Bandits by Rolly22(m): 8:04pm On Mar 21, 2018
Make them die well, Python must keep Dancing on their heads after what they Did to our Brothers in the East

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Soldier Killed In Kaduna By Armed Bandits by godofuck231: 8:17pm On Mar 21, 2018
OboOlora:

Pdp vs apc government

Re: Photos Of Soldier Killed In Kaduna By Armed Bandits by godofuck231: 8:20pm On Mar 21, 2018
depezee:
Python is dancing back!

So the former DSS director, why was he removed,national security adviser no de? Until them attack and kill the president himself nothing will be done
Re: Photos Of Soldier Killed In Kaduna By Armed Bandits by smartpyzee(m): 8:41pm On Mar 21, 2018
thesicilian:
The Nigerian Army should be ashamed of themselves, openly disclosing the embarrassing news that they were attacked by untrained armed bandits and wasted like dogs. Gone are the days when the fear of soldiers was the beginning of wisdom for criminals.
Now instead of being battle ready at all times, you see all of them taking pictures with different animals they captured, or forming "fine boy" on social media.
go join so that criminals go dey fear you undecided u see your mouth.
Re: Photos Of Soldier Killed In Kaduna By Armed Bandits by smalls001: 8:42pm On Mar 21, 2018
benzene00:
Too bad they died serving a clueless president

shocked

The Government Is claiming they are armed bandits

We all know it's fulani herdsman that attacked them

Too bad you never got the proper education and exposure....Ignorance is real.......
Re: Photos Of Soldier Killed In Kaduna By Armed Bandits by Nobody: 8:43pm On Mar 21, 2018
PrettyCrystal:
It was reported that twelve Nigerian soldiers were killed in an attack by armed bandits on a Nigerian military detachment at Kamfanin Doka, along Funtua road in Birnin Gwari Local government Area of Kaduna Stateon Tuesday night.

Pictured is one of the gallant soldiers who lost his life in the battle.

A former chairman of the local government who pleaded not to be identified because he has no authority to speak on it confirmed the incident. He said three other soldiers and nine members of a vigilante group sustained gunshot injuries.

He explained that the attackers rode to the scene on motorbikes at 10.05 p.m. ‎on Tuesday night to engage the soldiers in gun fights.

Birnin Gwari is a notorious haven for armed bandits, majorly cattle rustlers who have been displaced from Zamfara and surrounding states.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/03/gallant-soldier-killed-armed-bandits-kaduna-state-photos.html

Armed Fulani bandits.
Re: Photos Of Soldier Killed In Kaduna By Armed Bandits by Ikechuob: 8:44pm On Mar 21, 2018
Pythons that only knows how to fight unarmed civilians. Always get bested by anyone with weapons like them.

Rot in Hell python. Rot in Hell
Re: Photos Of Soldier Killed In Kaduna By Armed Bandits by nobilie: 8:51pm On Mar 21, 2018
Arm bandit? Please!!! Its boko haram. They are already scattered in the north. More like reorganizing themselves. Nigeria is going down down.
Re: Photos Of Soldier Killed In Kaduna By Armed Bandits by Spartacuslastman(m): 9:05pm On Mar 21, 2018
that 1st picture show say dat guy don chop TRAMADOL like say no 2morrow
Re: Photos Of Soldier Killed In Kaduna By Armed Bandits by piagetskinner(m): 9:10pm On Mar 21, 2018
useless media...they know these soldiers were attacked by Fulani herdsmen.. but the prefer to just call them bandits...

God punish APC
Re: Photos Of Soldier Killed In Kaduna By Armed Bandits by greatefa1011(m): 9:13pm On Mar 21, 2018
Scholes007:
What is happening? There is no war and we are losing this great number of soldiers. Hmmm maybe people should reconsider joining the army now.
Even Nigeria Soldiers who went to Liberia for peace keeping did not loss their lives emass like this ooo.
Re: Photos Of Soldier Killed In Kaduna By Armed Bandits by Decryptor(m): 9:17pm On Mar 21, 2018
Scholes007:
What is happening? There is no war and we are losing this great number of soldiers. Hmmm maybe people should reconsider joining the army now.

I get irritated by the sight of cockroaches. I kill them once I spot them. Even if I am told to wear the Nigerian Army uniform to kill cockroaches in an area I find myself in because it is "National Duty"... I would rather have a swarm of them cover me up and even climb into my mouth and lay eggs there.
Re: Photos Of Soldier Killed In Kaduna By Armed Bandits by Mechejy: 9:20pm On Mar 21, 2018
PrettyCrystal:
It was reported that twelve Nigerian soldiers were killed in an attack by armed bandits on a Nigerian military detachment at Kamfanin Doka, along Funtua road in Birnin Gwari Local government Area of Kaduna Stateon Tuesday night.

Pictured is one of the gallant soldiers who lost his life in the battle.

A former chairman of the local government who pleaded not to be identified because he has no authority to speak on it confirmed the incident. He said three other soldiers and nine members of a vigilante group sustained gunshot injuries.

He explained that the attackers rode to the scene on motorbikes at 10.05 p.m. ‎on Tuesday night to engage the soldiers in gun fights.

Birnin Gwari is a notorious haven for armed bandits, majorly cattle rustlers who have been displaced from Zamfara and surrounding states.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/03/gallant-soldier-killed-armed-bandits-kaduna-state-photos.html
from which tribe is this soldier first? he is not fulani or hausa
Re: Photos Of Soldier Killed In Kaduna By Armed Bandits by naijaking1: 9:23pm On Mar 21, 2018
Those are not armed bandits, they're called Fulani herdsmen
Re: Photos Of Soldier Killed In Kaduna By Armed Bandits by Charly68: 9:39pm On Mar 21, 2018
May the good Lord comfort your family in Jesus name
Re: Photos Of Soldier Killed In Kaduna By Armed Bandits by CyberWolf: 10:15pm On Mar 21, 2018
I traveled from Abuja to Enugu about 4 weeks ago and met my younger cousine who got in from Lagos with about 3 of his friends. I asked him what brought him to Enugu and he told me that he came to write Nigerians Army recruit exams but it was postponed. I asked him why do you wanna join the army and he told me that his uncle( my uncle, a business man in Lagos) don’t wanna allow him to write jamb. I asked him what qualifications do you wanna join thus army with knowing that you just finished high school about 3 years ago and hasn’t gained addition to any higher institution, he told me that he wanna enter with o’level ... I told him over my dead body. There and then, gave him 20k to purchase jamb form and also enrolled him at Oba lesson center in Enugu for the exam. Told him that I will never be alive and allow any of my relation to join Nigerian army at least not with o’level certificate. He just called me few days ago that he scored 255 in jamb and he applied to study computer science.
Re: Photos Of Soldier Killed In Kaduna By Armed Bandits by mandate12: 10:36pm On Mar 21, 2018
CyberWolf:
I traveled from Abuja to Enugu about 4 weeks ago and met my younger cousine who got in from Lagos with about 3 of his friends. I asked him what brought him to Enugu and he told me that he came to write Nigerians Army recruit exams but it was postponed. I asked him why do you wanna join the army and he told me that his uncle( my uncle, a business man in Lagos) don’t wanna allow him to write jamb. I asked him what qualifications do you wanna join thus army with knowing that you just finished high school about 3 years ago and hasn’t gained addition to any higher institution, he told me that he wanna enter with o’level ... I told him over my dead body. There and then, gave him 20k to purchase jamb form and also enrolled him at Oba lesson center in Enugu for the exam. Told him that I will never be alive and allow any of my relation to join Nigerian army at least not with o’level certificate. He just called me few days ago that he scored 255 in jamb and he applied to study computer science.

Nice one bro! U r indeed a man!
Re: Photos Of Soldier Killed In Kaduna By Armed Bandits by 2shur: 7:10am On Mar 22, 2018
y wont they be wasted
when they spend most of dia clueless times
hunting for wild animals to consume
and taking razz pix
and forming soft
till the NA upgrade dia tools
to hell with those rusty ak's and second hand bullet proof vests.
wtf
they need more advanced weapons
Re: Photos Of Soldier Killed In Kaduna By Armed Bandits by Truflame: 7:13am On Mar 22, 2018
I think why soldiers are killed effortlessly is because the military strategy adopted in the army is flawed. The military should review their strategy by learning from their defeat, not for them to continue their old tactics. Old tactics gives attackers opportunity to strike because they've learned your pattern. Sometimes, you will find two or three soldiers at roadblock. This is not good at all. What if they are overwhelmed!

Soldiers need to be proactive at all time because of the hazard in the military profession. Be proactive and doubly alert at your duty post

Its not funny at all how they are mindlessly wasted
Re: Photos Of Soldier Killed In Kaduna By Armed Bandits by darqly(m): 9:33am On Mar 22, 2018
Growing up, if the authorities unleash one Squadron of Mopol, it means situation is critical. They'll arrange the unrest with their horsewhips and return to barracks. Now we have "Bandits" having the firepower and guts to raid military outposts, and kill soldiers, and escape with minimal casualties! angry
Something is desperately faulty. I blame the Soldiers oh. How the heck can I fight in NE, survive BH, then allow bandits free reign, because they are of a particular ethnic stock? Kill them first, ask questions later, you guys are being compromised for NOTHING, and dying needlessly. Imagine the double KO of allowing BH drive casually through Yobe to return girls they borrowed from Nigeria, and this useless attack, within twenty four hours. The Nigerian Army is being headed by dolts in my opinion. Protect your men, let them fight, let them defend themselves.
Re: Photos Of Soldier Killed In Kaduna By Armed Bandits by intrepidjay1(m): 12:41pm On Mar 22, 2018
Mechejy:
from which tribe is this soldier first? he is not fulani or hausa
he is a yoruba boy Olabode Babatunde Hammed by name
Re: Photos Of Soldier Killed In Kaduna By Armed Bandits by EmmanTomi: 3:14pm On Mar 22, 2018
Rest in peace Olabode Hammed Babatunde. Rest in peace.

You died in service of a country that showed not much concern for it's citizens and seemingly put them in danger on purpose. You died protecting those people even though you were one of them and in more danger than them. You died a hero.

We won't forget you. Your family members won't. We your friends won't.

Thanks for everything. Thanks for sharing your stories with me even when you didn't have to. Thanks for you being who you were. I occasionally remember the time in school when you told me to go study law because I could argue about something that is wrong and I'll make it right. Thanks for being you. Thanks for everything.

Living wasn't easy one for you. When you joined the army, it became less easy. You deserved peace, but you didn't deserve to die. No. I pray the peace you deserve finds you in your afterlife.

Adieu Hamdos.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Soldier Killed In Kaduna By Armed Bandits by Midegoldace(f): 3:41pm On Mar 22, 2018
It's honestly sad to hear the death of Olabode Hammed. He was easy going in high school. May you find rest in the place you are now.
Charis 2010
Re: Photos Of Soldier Killed In Kaduna By Armed Bandits by cooltola(m): 6:18pm On Mar 22, 2018
poorly equipped soldiers send to fight barbaric terrorist- I feel very bad for those in the Nigeria Army
Re: Photos Of Soldier Killed In Kaduna By Armed Bandits by NairaMaster1(m): 9:47am On May 06, 2018
Aquatico:
I don't know why government are playing with the life of our soldiers. It is very bad to be killed by the same people u are protecting.GALANT SOLDIERS RIP

No Sir!

The soldiers don't value their lives.

Instead of them to serve Nigeria they prefer to serve Buhari and Buratai.

Look at how soldiers burnt down a town in Benue on an order from Abuja.

They are not serious.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Edo: PDP In Tight Corner Over Obaseki’s Ticket Bid / President Buhari Meets With President Joe Biden At The White House (Photos) / Full Breakdown Of 2019 Budget Presented By President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.