Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,821 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Which Of These Cars Did Your Dad Use? (Picture) - Car Talk (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Which Of These Cars Did Your Dad Use? (Picture) (23333 Views)

For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? / What Comes To Your Mind When You See These Cars On The Road? (PHOTOS) / Which One Did Your Dad Use? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These Cars Did Your Dad Use? (Picture) by Mitchsin(f): 1:10pm On Mar 22, 2018
naijadriva:
These cars used to be popular in early '80s. Even till date, you can still see diehard lovers of these cars driving them.

None... Benz 180
Re: Which Of These Cars Did Your Dad Use? (Picture) by Mitchsin(f): 1:10pm On Mar 22, 2018
naijadriva:
These cars used to be popular in early '80s. Even till date, you can still see diehard lovers of these cars driving them.

None... Used Benz 180
Re: Which Of These Cars Did Your Dad Use? (Picture) by shallysgirl: 1:32pm On Mar 22, 2018
A,B,C.
Re: Which Of These Cars Did Your Dad Use? (Picture) by Kayladzkey(m): 1:33pm On Mar 22, 2018
grin B
Re: Which Of These Cars Did Your Dad Use? (Picture) by HomeOfMe(f): 2:04pm On Mar 22, 2018
naijadriva:
C
Re: Which Of These Cars Did Your Dad Use? (Picture) by Bbdealer(m): 2:40pm On Mar 22, 2018
B and c
Re: Which Of These Cars Did Your Dad Use? (Picture) by Elchalzz(m): 3:06pm On Mar 22, 2018
C
Re: Which Of These Cars Did Your Dad Use? (Picture) by ajebuter(f): 3:15pm On Mar 22, 2018
Siberia01:
Lai mohammeds angry

And why would l Lie Muhammed?

Is it your daddy ni?
Re: Which Of These Cars Did Your Dad Use? (Picture) by Siberia01(m): 4:04pm On Mar 22, 2018
grin idiot sad
ajebuter:

And why would l Lie Muhammed?
Is it your daddy ni?
Re: Which Of These Cars Did Your Dad Use? (Picture) by Wakago: 7:09pm On Mar 22, 2018
Berrilite:
C
That's what we rode to school everyday then at OSUA, Ado Ekiti. My dad had to convert it to a taxi when abacha refused to pay university lecturers and some enemies of progress (neighbors, friends and the rest) will expect my Dad to always give them ride FOC. Na with serious prayer and fasting we use collect the car from him.
Really? So OSUAITE like me on nairaland? The memory of Odo eje bridge , that horrible molue bus, and the crazy driver (Ejo) What a nostalgic feeling. You don old be that o grin
Re: Which Of These Cars Did Your Dad Use? (Picture) by sweetilicious(f): 9:48pm On Mar 22, 2018
A and B
Re: Which Of These Cars Did Your Dad Use? (Picture) by Joemetry(m): 8:48am On Mar 23, 2018
naijadriva:

I like your honesty.

Oga nothing to hide ooo...

Where you come from no matter sha.
Re: Which Of These Cars Did Your Dad Use? (Picture) by ogbiwa: 2:04pm On Mar 23, 2018
Dad used one Datsun I can't remember then a Carina. It's worth bowing down in solemn thought when you remember that should Jesus tarry, this is how our future generations will surely regard the Rolls Royce Phantom, Mercedes Gwagon and Ferrari 488. These machines are awesome and we should seek to own and drive them they're good. But if our aspirations end there then we are of all men most foolish.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Cars Did Your Dad Use? (Picture) by Gkemz: 6:24pm On Mar 23, 2018
A as dad's official vehicle.

D as dad's private car.

I enjoyed D two decade years ago when it was been used to convey my siblings and I to school.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Five Dashboard Signs On Your Vehicle That Needs Instant Attention. / At What Age Did U Start Driving And How Many Days It Took You To Be Perfect . / 10 Fuel Saving Tips Every Driver Should Know Today!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.