Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,892 members, 7,817,625 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Married Man Dupes His Side Chick Of N1.6 Million After Sleeping With Her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Man Dupes His Side Chick Of N1.6 Million After Sleeping With Her (60526 Views)

Outrage As Lady With Her Friends Strip, Flog Side Chick Of Boyfriend In His Hous / Lady, 30, Dupes Lover N10m, Dumps Him For Another Man (pic) / Christmas Gift: Lady Gets N2 Million After Posting This On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Man Dupes His Side Chick Of N1.6 Million After Sleeping With Her by Skepticus: 11:04am On Mar 22, 2018
lefulefu:
Can this story be real? I don't believe anybody can be as dumb as this sidechic in real life.

Very possible.

Humans are not as tough and smart as they appear.

For any sign of strength is a glaring weakness. One that con men see and exploit to a maximum. Politicians and religious leaders are also included.

There's a sucker born every minute.

1 Like

Re: Married Man Dupes His Side Chick Of N1.6 Million After Sleeping With Her by Detailnews: 11:04am On Mar 22, 2018
j
Re: Married Man Dupes His Side Chick Of N1.6 Million After Sleeping With Her by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 11:06am On Mar 22, 2018
lmao
Re: Married Man Dupes His Side Chick Of N1.6 Million After Sleeping With Her by Nobody: 11:14am On Mar 22, 2018
Skepticus:

Very possible.

Humans are not as tough and smart as they appear.

For any sign of strength is a glaring weakness. One that con men see and exploit to a maximum. Politicians and religious leaders are also included.

There's a sucker born every minute.
agreed ppl get played no matter how smart they may be but for a lady to take a 1.6 million naija loan from the bank cos of deek is worse than stupidity itself. If this story is really true then i am sure her sense of reasoning would have kicked in b4 she took the loan.

1 Like

Re: Married Man Dupes His Side Chick Of N1.6 Million After Sleeping With Her by GentlemanAyo(m): 11:15am On Mar 22, 2018
The lady in question must be Igbo, ladies of that tribe like sleeping with married men. That was how Chidinma was servicing mama Nkechi's husband's preek.

Mama Nkechi knew what was happening and she nearly killed Chidinma on a way to the market last week Wednesday.

Stop the ashawo business it doesn't pay.
Re: Married Man Dupes His Side Chick Of N1.6 Million After Sleeping With Her by phranklyn92(m): 11:17am On Mar 22, 2018
Don't tell a babe u wanna fvck her! grin
Just commence coital procedure angry

What am I even saying sef undecided
Re: Married Man Dupes His Side Chick Of N1.6 Million After Sleeping With Her by Skepticus: 11:20am On Mar 22, 2018
lefulefu:
agreed ppl get played no matter how smart they may be but for a lady to take a 1.6 million naija loan from the bank cos of deek is worse than stupidity itself. If this story is really true then i am sure her sense of reasoning would have kicked in b4 she took the loan.

grin grin

You don't want to be in her shoes grin

When you have been so "Dick"pressed, you can do anything for the D.

A lot of ladies have done way more absurd things for men than she did.

1 Like

Re: Married Man Dupes His Side Chick Of N1.6 Million After Sleeping With Her by Nobody: 11:23am On Mar 22, 2018
Skepticus:

grin grin

You don't want to be in her shoes grin

When you have been so "Dick"pressed, you can do anything for the D.

A lot of ladies have done way more absurd things for men than she did.
a side chic oocheesy... We are not saying the wife or the fianceecheesy
Re: Married Man Dupes His Side Chick Of N1.6 Million After Sleeping With Her by Xisnin(m): 11:28am On Mar 22, 2018
Biglittlelois:
So what do we call the guy now since we have "gold digger" for ladies? from what i read she didnt know at first that he was married, but she stupid to have still stayed though, she played herself
Gigolo
Re: Married Man Dupes His Side Chick Of N1.6 Million After Sleeping With Her by ukejejohnson(m): 11:30am On Mar 22, 2018
I always make sure my preek is good. So to confuse those who's intentions are to dupe me grin

Na so one Helen gal plan me but the man preek was too good to let go. So Helen got trapped and later confess

When you're serving a living God things turns around for good mehn grin
Re: Married Man Dupes His Side Chick Of N1.6 Million After Sleeping With Her by IAmAmbrose(m): 11:43am On Mar 22, 2018
Finally the side chick haff paid the married man's wife her pension and compensation

Re: Married Man Dupes His Side Chick Of N1.6 Million After Sleeping With Her by SuperBlack: 11:51am On Mar 22, 2018
sinaj:
The size go big pass plantain
Lolz.
E get plantain size?
Re: Married Man Dupes His Side Chick Of N1.6 Million After Sleeping With Her by shoelotng(m): 11:51am On Mar 22, 2018
That guy gatts be retired yahoo man. But will karma not serve the man too?
Re: Married Man Dupes His Side Chick Of N1.6 Million After Sleeping With Her by blackibz: 11:56am On Mar 22, 2018
sowi ehnn nxt time.. if you see good dick u go run ehnn pele grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Married Man Dupes His Side Chick Of N1.6 Million After Sleeping With Her by MissRaine69(f): 11:59am On Mar 22, 2018
Every action has consequences
Re: Married Man Dupes His Side Chick Of N1.6 Million After Sleeping With Her by nellyelitz(m): 12:20pm On Mar 22, 2018
The tables are turning lol grin
Re: Married Man Dupes His Side Chick Of N1.6 Million After Sleeping With Her by Nazzynorah: 6:02pm On Mar 22, 2018
GentlemanAyo:
The lady in question must be Igbo, ladies of that tribe like sleeping with married men. That was how Chidinma was servicing mama Nkechi's husband's preek.

Mama Nkechi knew what was happening and she nearly killed Chidinma on a way to the market last week Wednesday.

Stop the ashawo business it doesn't pay.

U just had to attribute it to a particular tribe.
Shebi Ur people are full of wisdom?
Re: Married Man Dupes His Side Chick Of N1.6 Million After Sleeping With Her by GentlemanAyo(m): 6:35pm On Mar 22, 2018
Nazzynorah:

U just had to attribute it to a particular tribe.
Shebi Ur people are full of wisdom?

Yes o we are full of wisdom and that's why we are naturally ahead. When a particular issue is more prominent in a particular tribe, you attribute it to them.
Re: Married Man Dupes His Side Chick Of N1.6 Million After Sleeping With Her by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 8:42pm On Mar 22, 2018
ogtavia:
I have always heard of people being stupid but not this stupid..
This is interesting, but why kill her??
Re: Married Man Dupes His Side Chick Of N1.6 Million After Sleeping With Her by fredmichael(m): 11:33am On Mar 24, 2018
Bhelamblog:
When You think You've met your money bag, and its comes back banging on your head, lol..
every girl dating a married man thinks all her problems have been solved, Buh not until you meet this type.. Issa Professional duper.. Lol.. A Twitter user Asher has revealed how a girl got duped by her married lover.. Lemme not go far you need to read for yourself..
Continue below!

News From Ebiwali--
https://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2018/03/married-dupes-his-sidechick-off.html?m=1

but single girls love married man.. they are just so addicted to them ..maybe they have more treats than single guys or Bleep berra.. just saying ladies need to like the singles..

(1) (2) (Reply)

"I Love Nigerian Men" - South African Lady Wants To Marry Nigerian (Photos) / Eudoxie Yao Stuns In Bikini In Lagos, Nigeria (Photos) / FFK: I Have Video Of Sister To A Public Figure Engaging In Dubai Porta Potty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.