Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,839 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Lady Sets Her Best Friend Up And Leaks Her Unclad Video - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Sets Her Best Friend Up And Leaks Her Unclad Video (115257 Views)

Lady Sets On Fire The Cheap Wig Her Boyfriend Purchased For Her (Photos, Video) / Lady Sets Up Boyfriend With Her Friend, He Failed Twice / Jilted Lady Sets Her Boyfriend's Car on Fire For Dumping Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Sets Her Best Friend Up And Leaks Her Unclad Video by Ignatio(m): 10:57am On Mar 22, 2018
Where did this happen?
Re: Lady Sets Her Best Friend Up And Leaks Her Unclad Video by Emmymarvel(m): 11:00am On Mar 22, 2018
Iyajelili:
Reason i don't keep friends anymore. All these jealousy infested and wicked friends
that guy is the most stupid guy ever, cant think of myself been used by a girl to destroy another girl. d guy na pussy
Re: Lady Sets Her Best Friend Up And Leaks Her Unclad Video by Joelsblog(m): 11:00am On Mar 22, 2018
Ahmed0336:
Pictures no clear self!!

Inside the room is a little bit dark... I have watched the video... Lalasticlala Lalasticlala Lalasticlala
Re: Lady Sets Her Best Friend Up And Leaks Her Unclad Video by themayor4542(m): 11:01am On Mar 22, 2018
Mean while, I have over 1000 mature Broilers available for sale. With average weight of 3.2
Price is 2800. Location is Sango Ota.
Re: Lady Sets Her Best Friend Up And Leaks Her Unclad Video by Nobody: 11:02am On Mar 22, 2018
Skepticus:

Typical Nigerian dick suckers of mediocrity and mediocre people.

LOL

1 Like

Re: Lady Sets Her Best Friend Up And Leaks Her Unclad Video by Iyajelili(f): 11:02am On Mar 22, 2018
Emmymarvel:

that guy is the most stupid guy ever, cant think of myself been used by a girl to destroy another girl. d guy na pussy
Men get category so forget cos some can be so childish

1 Like

Re: Lady Sets Her Best Friend Up And Leaks Her Unclad Video by Toide: 11:04am On Mar 22, 2018
this is old news now.

1 Like

Re: Lady Sets Her Best Friend Up And Leaks Her Unclad Video by Skepticus: 11:09am On Mar 22, 2018
fuckerstard:

LOL

I've seen it all with a lot of Nigerians.

Put up a thread about knowledge, or make intelligent comments, they'll never be a fan.

Just make tribalistic comments or absolute gibberish from an insane mind just to get attention, you'll see them worshipping you like God.

Ever wondered why they keep voting in mentally-sick people as leaders?

1 Like

Re: Lady Sets Her Best Friend Up And Leaks Her Unclad Video by viceddy95(m): 11:11am On Mar 22, 2018
End time setup shocked shocked
Re: Lady Sets Her Best Friend Up And Leaks Her Unclad Video by alobright17(m): 11:11am On Mar 22, 2018
This happened in Ghana , that is the girl that disgraced a certain girl for hanging out with his boyfriend, while she was also a big cheater. that was a revenge of what she did to the other lady for hanging out with his boyfriend.
Re: Lady Sets Her Best Friend Up And Leaks Her Unclad Video by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 11:19am On Mar 22, 2018
nawao. btw where is the video now
Re: Lady Sets Her Best Friend Up And Leaks Her Unclad Video by Bersiki: 11:21am On Mar 22, 2018
wow
Re: Lady Sets Her Best Friend Up And Leaks Her Unclad Video by Bersiki: 11:22am On Mar 22, 2018
woww
Re: Lady Sets Her Best Friend Up And Leaks Her Unclad Video by ElCapone(m): 11:30am On Mar 22, 2018
simonlee:
This is how i will train my daughters when i have kids...
lol. Hope u didnt drill ppls daughters, else bros they will drill and prospect until oil is found. We wey drill hopefully future generations would have mercy on our own daughters.
Re: Lady Sets Her Best Friend Up And Leaks Her Unclad Video by IVORY2009(m): 11:32am On Mar 22, 2018
Iyajelili:
Reason i don't keep friends anymore. All these jealousy infested and wicked friends

No u should, 'No man is an island'....
Re: Lady Sets Her Best Friend Up And Leaks Her Unclad Video by Kingsley1000(m): 11:48am On Mar 22, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Life is so strange.

The preek doesn't have a bone, but e dey do women strong tin.
whats the correlation
Re: Lady Sets Her Best Friend Up And Leaks Her Unclad Video by Nobody: 12:04pm On Mar 22, 2018
Why was she completely naked while the guy was fully clothed?

Video is confusing.
Re: Lady Sets Her Best Friend Up And Leaks Her Unclad Video by greysam: 12:06pm On Mar 22, 2018
NOC1:
who has the link to the video. for now that is all i care for, give me the link and i will use my data to download but i will not share.

dont disturb yourself sending the link because i have watched it, i will urge the girl in question to file a suit against her so called friend (enemy) and cohorts, she should claim for damages.
Link pls
Re: Lady Sets Her Best Friend Up And Leaks Her Unclad Video by andrew3312: 12:31pm On Mar 22, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Lady Sets Her Best Friend Up And Leaks Her Unclad Video by andrew3312: 12:32pm On Mar 22, 2018
Noted
Re: Lady Sets Her Best Friend Up And Leaks Her Unclad Video by Oselu28(f): 12:32pm On Mar 22, 2018
but the girl is wrong for wanting her friend's boyfriend...... at the end they are all mad including d boyfriend and everyone one involved
Re: Lady Sets Her Best Friend Up And Leaks Her Unclad Video by kenodrill: 12:45pm On Mar 22, 2018
Just one vibrant dick is enough to set the entire emotions of women on fire and even keep them as confused entities.

1 Like

Re: Lady Sets Her Best Friend Up And Leaks Her Unclad Video by writeprof(m): 12:48pm On Mar 22, 2018
It's a reflection of who she and her friends are and the type of value system they have. Who knows how many people they've set up.
Like someone said, a man proposes and the next thing she is eager to jump into bed with him to test-run.
Re: Lady Sets Her Best Friend Up And Leaks Her Unclad Video by Donjazzy12(m): 1:06pm On Mar 22, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Life is so strange.

The preek doesn't have a bone, but e dey do women strong tin.
It is not the preeq, it is the money!
Re: Lady Sets Her Best Friend Up And Leaks Her Unclad Video by Nobody: 1:07pm On Mar 22, 2018
Let try to be mature here if you want bring any topic with nude try add the link so that some people here will not waste data opening the thread without feeling happy

2 Likes

Re: Lady Sets Her Best Friend Up And Leaks Her Unclad Video by mozizlink: 1:46pm On Mar 22, 2018
Pictures not clear joor. I need a clearer version angry angry
Re: Lady Sets Her Best Friend Up And Leaks Her Unclad Video by Visenya(f): 3:26pm On Mar 22, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy Shey you haf see your life

Re: Lady Sets Her Best Friend Up And Leaks Her Unclad Video by Jointhemiltons2(m): 4:27pm On Mar 22, 2018
NOC1:
who has the link to the video. for now that is all i care for, give me the link and i will use my data to download but i will not share.

dont disturb yourself sending the link because i have watched it, i will urge the girl in question to file a suit against her so called friend (enemy) and cohorts, she should claim for damages.
Link??
Re: Lady Sets Her Best Friend Up And Leaks Her Unclad Video by Teniola2000: 5:22pm On Mar 22, 2018
The link in the post is what?? Go to joelsblog.com.ng the video is there
Re: Lady Sets Her Best Friend Up And Leaks Her Unclad Video by CioAngels(f): 8:15pm On Mar 22, 2018
There are no friends again.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do You Respond To This Message From Your Ex “I Miss You” / Unhappy Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom At The Altar, Pushes Him Away. Photos / "His Joystick Is A Dot, I Almost Cried": Kenyan Lady Calls Out Man After Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.