Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,739 members, 7,809,831 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:39 PM

Liya Sharibu Not Released Because She Refused To Denounce Christ - Dapchi Parent - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Liya Sharibu Not Released Because She Refused To Denounce Christ - Dapchi Parent (29315 Views)

Leah Sharibu Not Dead — Reno Omokri / Dapchi Girl: Liya Sharibu's Parents Reveal Where Their Daughter Got Her Faith / The Dapchi Scam: Where Is Liya Sharibu - By Femi Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liya Sharibu Not Released Because She Refused To Denounce Christ - Dapchi Parent by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 9:46am On Mar 22, 2018
Oya Jesus over to u
Re: Liya Sharibu Not Released Because She Refused To Denounce Christ - Dapchi Parent by Asebaba1(m): 9:46am On Mar 22, 2018
LORDOFAFONJAS:
It can never be well with this useless country and its useless founding fathers

You should start planning how to be positive in future, pray for people, nations and the world,because that can affect them positively and your curse can never affect Nigeria
Re: Liya Sharibu Not Released Because She Refused To Denounce Christ - Dapchi Parent by peterveo(m): 9:46am On Mar 22, 2018
It's obnoxious that the FG didn't see a big point to proof in ensuring the freedom of the only Christian girl in the midst of Muslims abducted by BH. This is a wake up call for Christians all over the world not just in Nigeria. But why is this government so full of flaws that everyone is just tired of them?
What an odious opprobrium. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Liya Sharibu Not Released Because She Refused To Denounce Christ - Dapchi Parent by Bonapart(m): 9:47am On Mar 22, 2018
kazyhm:

lol........Christ is synonymous to Kunu chinkafa abi ?
I know you support the adoption cos you are a Muslim terrorist... tears will not cease from your eyes for this
Re: Liya Sharibu Not Released Because She Refused To Denounce Christ - Dapchi Parent by FarahAideed: 9:49am On Mar 22, 2018
chloedogie:

I have a feeling you slept on your brain overnight. Check the numbers now ode. Even one of the girls that is a muslim like you confirmed it that because of her faith as a christian she wasn't released and all your frog-like brain could say is that it is because of politics. Don't be an unfortunate being in life now boy.

Abeg take your low IQ away from my mention , did you even read what I wrote ? Where dis I say she wasn't released because of politics .
Re: Liya Sharibu Not Released Because She Refused To Denounce Christ - Dapchi Parent by derecho(m): 9:49am On Mar 22, 2018
Chukazu:

Error!

Rev
12:11 ...and they did not love their lives even unto death.

Matt
10:33 But whoever denies Me before men, him I will also deny before My Father who is in heaven.
Leave am abeg...dem think say Christians are cowards because they are not violent
Re: Liya Sharibu Not Released Because She Refused To Denounce Christ - Dapchi Parent by terrezo2002(m): 9:52am On Mar 22, 2018
LORDOFAFONJAS:
You are a citizen of the country. So if you say it will not be well with the country it means it will not be well with you too.
Try to pray for the country. It is easier to pray than to curse.

1 Like

Re: Liya Sharibu Not Released Because She Refused To Denounce Christ - Dapchi Parent by kazyhm(m): 9:53am On Mar 22, 2018
Bonapart:
I know you support the adoption cos you are a Muslim terrorist... tears will not cease from your eyes for this

I think we should just sell Nigeria and share the money.......your brain cell is dead and rotten

Re: Liya Sharibu Not Released Because She Refused To Denounce Christ - Dapchi Parent by Meajor(m): 9:54am On Mar 22, 2018
IgbosAreOsus:
Your daughter was foolish

What's there To play along in order to get freedom

Na foolish people dey carry religion for head like mumu
undecided
Guy na thunder go fire you. Its obvious say your brain dey move anticlockwise.

1 Like

Re: Liya Sharibu Not Released Because She Refused To Denounce Christ - Dapchi Parent by Adekdammy: 9:57am On Mar 22, 2018
FarahAideed:
Lies told you by the lying govt ...The truth is that your daughter wasn't released because it seems no ransome was made on her behalf just because of her faith ...To say she refused to be converted so that's why she was not released is a big lie because nothing stops her from converting and after she is released she will convert back ...Your daughter is a victim of a nepotisitic govt who didn't push negotiations on her behalf because of her faith.
c

In as much as the whole thing na drama, I believe there are some people who won't compromise their faith even at gun point and Liah is one of such people who prefers to be a true soldier of Christ even in the face of death than compromise.

Trust me, Liah's action will win more souls for Christ and several muslim converts will now be bold to confess their faith publicly particularly in the north.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Liya Sharibu Not Released Because She Refused To Denounce Christ - Dapchi Parent by Clementz0(m): 9:57am On Mar 22, 2018
Well Sum Will Come Out To Defend Buhari But The Truth Is Nigerians Are In A Big Mess And Christians Lives Aint Valued Cus Deep Down Our Beloved President Heart He Sees Us As "INFIDEL"...Lil Girl Greater Is He That Is In You,, U Ar Mur Than A Conqueror.
Re: Liya Sharibu Not Released Because She Refused To Denounce Christ - Dapchi Parent by chloedogie(m): 9:58am On Mar 22, 2018
FarahAideed:

Abeg take your low IQ away from my mention , did you even read what I wrote ? Where dis I say she wasn't released because of politics .

So what is the meaning of this that you wrote? Your daughter is a victim of a nepotisitic govt who didn't push negotiations on her behalf because of her faith.

Simple truth is she was never released because of her faith. and to think that you said she could have renounced Christianity get released and repent shows how shallow your thinking is. Even a young secondary school girl knows the meaning of renouncing a faith and a grown up like you that your community might be putting their hopes on that you will lead them politically one day is here talking like a toddler. You religion is just the only reason this world is in chaos now nothing more.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liya Sharibu Not Released Because She Refused To Denounce Christ - Dapchi Parent by akinszz: 10:00am On Mar 22, 2018
IgbosAreOsus:

Na foolish people dey carry religion for head like mumu undecided

Re: Liya Sharibu Not Released Because She Refused To Denounce Christ - Dapchi Parent by akinszz: 10:00am On Mar 22, 2018
IgbosAreOsus:

Na foolish people dey carry religion for head like mumu undecided

Re: Liya Sharibu Not Released Because She Refused To Denounce Christ - Dapchi Parent by Nobody: 10:04am On Mar 22, 2018
kazyhm:

The terrorists were said to have returned 105 girls in nine vehicles same way they took them away.

He said while he was sad that she was not among those released, he is happy she did not denounced Christ.

*Sharibu:* I spoke to about five to six of them whose daughters were released.
*Interviewer:* So, are they presently with their daughters as we speak?
*Sharibu:* Yes, they are presently with their daughters in Dapchi "according to report".

*Interviewer:* How were they released?
*Sharibu:* They were dropped inside Dapchi by Boko Haram this morning (Wednesday).
*Interviewer:* Around what time where they released?
*Sharibu:* Well, it’s not up to 30 minutes (9:20am to the time of interview) now since their arrival.

The clueless father is happy because her religion is far important than her freedom

i'm guessing it is a thing of pride to be the sacrificial lamb for other derailing goats to be brought home safely.....nonsensical smoke screen
kazeem, it is better to be a Christian, than to be at the other side which lays the highest claim to PEACE while worshipping violence. Religion of peace my foot!

1 Like

Re: Liya Sharibu Not Released Because She Refused To Denounce Christ - Dapchi Parent by Awoleesu(m): 10:05am On Mar 22, 2018
Mr. Sharibu, wherever you and your daughter are, I join my faith with yours in the name of Jesus Christ; our God who rescued Shedrach, Mesach and Abednego is still very active and potent to deliver those who would not denounce Him. He will SURELY deliver Liya for His own glory in Jesus' name - amen!

1 Like

Re: Liya Sharibu Not Released Because She Refused To Denounce Christ - Dapchi Parent by AltarBoy1: 10:09am On Mar 22, 2018
HigherEd:
This issue has been giving me serious pain since yesterday. I wish there was a proper call to take up arms in Christianedom and this Boko Haram alongside all those terrorists in the Middle east would have met their waterloo long ago. I hate that Christianity leaves its adherents defenseless and vulnerable... I understand the old testament where violence is met with proportional violence, but this new testament I don't really understand.

My own heart is resolute, I would go to war and die if it would save any Christian girl but the instruction of Christ is clear and like an army a man has to obey even when a man does not understand...
That's what I have been saying. I once created a thread as regards to this and I was banned. I miss the Pope's of the old. By now, they would have called for a crusade against all these terrorist. Since the inception of Islam, they are the only group of pole that keeps terrorising the world till this present time.

2 Likes

Re: Liya Sharibu Not Released Because She Refused To Denounce Christ - Dapchi Parent by abduljabbar4(m): 10:09am On Mar 22, 2018
FarahAideed:
Lies told you by the lying govt ...The truth is that your daughter wasn't released because it seems no ransome was made on her behalf just because of her faith ...To say she refused to be converted so that's why she was not released is a big lie because nothing stops her from converting and after she is released she will convert back ...Your daughter is a victim of a nepotisitic govt who didn't push negotiations on her behalf because of her faith.

Some of you are just dumb. so what about the other girls that were not released and those who were killed? is she mire important than them?. you can keep crying anyway. cos Buhari will stay till 2023 and there is nothing you can do about it
Re: Liya Sharibu Not Released Because She Refused To Denounce Christ - Dapchi Parent by gr8tone: 10:10am On Mar 22, 2018
[/b]
LORDOFAFONJAS:
[b]with you too
Re: Liya Sharibu Not Released Because She Refused To Denounce Christ - Dapchi Parent by kazyhm(m): 10:10am On Mar 22, 2018
velai:
kazeem, it is better to be a Christian, than to be at the other side which lays the highest claim to PEACE while worshipping violence. Religion of peace my foot!

Oga vilai. i'm neither a muslim or christian......religion is a lagendary scam...liberate yourself from mental dungeon

if not stupidity, how in hell can a father openly say He is happy only his beloved daughter was withheld.....and you people are celebranting ? what manner of fvckery is that ?

someone even said she should be release in heaven

1 Like

Re: Liya Sharibu Not Released Because She Refused To Denounce Christ - Dapchi Parent by Nobody: 10:12am On Mar 22, 2018
kazyhm:

Oga vilai. i'm neither a muslim or christian......religion is a lagendary scam...liberate yourself from mental dungeon

if not stupidity, how in hell can a father openly say He is happy only his beloved daughter was withheld.....and you people are celebranting ? what manner of fvckery is that ?
I am happy you are not religious. Sorry for the misconception.
Re: Liya Sharibu Not Released Because She Refused To Denounce Christ - Dapchi Parent by kazyhm(m): 10:21am On Mar 22, 2018
velai:
I am happy you are not religious. Sorry for the misconception.

Humanity is useless in Nigeria where Religion dominate common sense
Re: Liya Sharibu Not Released Because She Refused To Denounce Christ - Dapchi Parent by fay39: 10:22am On Mar 22, 2018
LORDOFAFONJAS:

don't call our country useless or the founding fathers. you can pray and hope for the betterment of the country, God can change things over night on Him we look up for intervention.
Re: Liya Sharibu Not Released Because She Refused To Denounce Christ - Dapchi Parent by sen5050: 10:27am On Mar 22, 2018
Liah the God of Abraham,Isaac and Jacob with bring U back home to meet with ur beloved families save.

am in serious pain because of Liah, the Young Damsel
Re: Liya Sharibu Not Released Because She Refused To Denounce Christ - Dapchi Parent by eunisam: 10:28am On Mar 22, 2018
Daughter of Zion don't give up on Christ! his grace is enough for you.
Re: Liya Sharibu Not Released Because She Refused To Denounce Christ - Dapchi Parent by Owutuotuo(m): 10:31am On Mar 22, 2018
kazyhm:

The terrorists were said to have returned 105 girls in nine vehicles same way they took them away.

He said while he was sad that she was not among those released, he is happy she did not denounced Christ.

*Sharibu:* I spoke to about five to six of them whose daughters were released.
*Interviewer:* So, are they presently with their daughters as we speak?
*Sharibu:* Yes, they are presently with their daughters in Dapchi "according to report".

*Interviewer:* How were they released?
*Sharibu:* They were dropped inside Dapchi by Boko Haram this morning (Wednesday).
*Interviewer:* Around what time where they released?
*Sharibu:* Well, it’s not up to "30 minutes" (9:20am to the time of interview) now since their arrival.

The clueless father is happy because her religion is far important than her freedom

i'm guessing it is a thing of pride to be the sacrificial lamb for other derailing goats to be brought home safely.....nonsensical smoke screen

Only if you understand that Christ in that girl is the only hope of glory. What is there in Dapchi to enjoy while she denies eternal life with her Saviour? Secured mortal life? Power supply? Pipe borne water?
Re: Liya Sharibu Not Released Because She Refused To Denounce Christ - Dapchi Parent by FarahAideed: 10:33am On Mar 22, 2018
chloedogie:

So what is the meaning of this that you wrote? Your daughter is a victim of a nepotisitic govt who didn't push negotiations on her behalf because of her faith.

Simple truth is she was never released because of her faith. and to think that you said she could have renounced Christianity get released and repent shows how shallow your thinking is. Even a young secondary school girl knows the meaning of renouncing a faith and a grown up like you that your community might be putting their hopes on that you will lead them politically one day is here talking like a toddler. You religion is just the only reason this world is in chaos now nothing more.

Are we not saying the same thing ? Is this not further proof that interest of Christians is not guaranteed under this evil govt
Re: Liya Sharibu Not Released Because She Refused To Denounce Christ - Dapchi Parent by chloedogie(m): 10:34am On Mar 22, 2018
FarahAideed:

Are we not saying the same thing ? Is this not further proof that interest of Christians is not guaranteed under this evil govt

AIIY bro. I share your thought then. cheers.

1 Like

Re: Liya Sharibu Not Released Because She Refused To Denounce Christ - Dapchi Parent by kazyhm(m): 10:34am On Mar 22, 2018
Owutuotuo:

Only if you understand that Christ in that girl is the only hope of glory. What is there in Dapchi to enjoy while she denies eternal life with her Saviour? Secured mortal life? Power supply? Pipe borne water?

in essence, BH should kukuma abduct the remaining dapchi people......
sense will not kill you
Re: Liya Sharibu Not Released Because She Refused To Denounce Christ - Dapchi Parent by Owutuotuo(m): 10:36am On Mar 22, 2018
HigherEd:
This issue has been giving me serious pain since yesterday. I wish there was a proper call to take up arms in Christianedom and this Boko Haram alongside all those terrorists in the Middle east would have met their waterloo long ago. I hate that Christianity leaves its adherents defenseless and vulnerable... I understand the old testament where violence is met with proportional violence, but this new testament I don't really understand.

My own heart is resolute, I would go to war and die if it would save any Christian girl but the instruction of Christ is clear and like an army a man has to obey even when a man does not understand...

The arms that God has given Christians are not carnal. Our weapon is love. Love can pull down strongholds in ways beyond Han imagination. It can cast down thoughts of violence in the heart of BH leaders. That's what God can do through us as Christians.
Re: Liya Sharibu Not Released Because She Refused To Denounce Christ - Dapchi Parent by Owutuotuo(m): 10:38am On Mar 22, 2018
kazyhm:

in essence, BH should kukuma abduct the remaining dapchi people......
sense will not kill you

May your blinded eyes be open beyond the physical.
Re: Liya Sharibu Not Released Because She Refused To Denounce Christ - Dapchi Parent by Pataricatering(f): 10:39am On Mar 22, 2018
IgbosAreOsus:

Na foolish people dey carry religion for head like mumu
undecided
did you hear the father proudly declaring how his daughter did not denounce Christ ? Such a fool ! Indoctrination of young children is such a dangerous thing ! The poor girl won’t understand she could have renounced and gone back home and headed to church immediately for testimony and keep being Christian ! When you grow up in an atmosphere of “ I will die for Christ “ ! Pls why did Christ die for you then ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Phil Hazlewood: Trump Wouldn't Have Called Buhari 'Lifeless' If... / Buba Galadima Kicks As AMCON Takes Over Company, Home / Live: Pictures Of APC Presidential Rally In Jigawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.