Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,228 members, 7,825,888 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Liya Sharibu Not Released Because She Refused To Denounce Christ - Dapchi Parent - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Liya Sharibu Not Released Because She Refused To Denounce Christ - Dapchi Parent (29396 Views)

Leah Sharibu Not Dead — Reno Omokri / Dapchi Girl: Liya Sharibu's Parents Reveal Where Their Daughter Got Her Faith / The Dapchi Scam: Where Is Liya Sharibu - By Femi Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liya Sharibu Not Released Because She Refused To Denounce Christ - Dapchi Parent by Kestolovee95(f): 12:47pm On Mar 22, 2018
Dumbohari the Shariaist doesn't care. As far as he is concerned she is an infidel.
Re: Liya Sharibu Not Released Because She Refused To Denounce Christ - Dapchi Parent by chinwey: 12:54pm On Mar 22, 2018
God, please send down your Angels to quide her and protect her. Use her case to make a name for Yourself in JESUS, AMEN
Re: Liya Sharibu Not Released Because She Refused To Denounce Christ - Dapchi Parent by godliman: 1:27pm On Mar 22, 2018
kazyhm:

The terrorists were said to have returned 105 girls in nine vehicles same way they took them away.

He said while he was sad that she was not among those released, he is happy she did not denounced Christ.

*Sharibu:* I spoke to about five to six of them whose daughters were released.
*Interviewer:* So, are they presently with their daughters as we speak?
*Sharibu:* Yes, they are presently with their daughters in Dapchi "according to report".

*Interviewer:* How were they released?
*Sharibu:* They were dropped inside Dapchi by Boko Haram this morning (Wednesday).
*Interviewer:* Around what time where they released?
*Sharibu:* Well, it’s not up to "30 minutes" (9:20am to the time of interview) now since their arrival.

The clueless father is happy because her religion is far important than her freedom

i'm guessing it is a thing of pride to be the sacrificial lamb for other derailing goats to be brought home safely.....nonsensical smoke screen
I PITY YOUR SOUL BROS
Re: Liya Sharibu Not Released Because She Refused To Denounce Christ - Dapchi Parent by shadeyinka(m): 1:27pm On Mar 22, 2018
IgbosAreOsus:
Your daughter was foolish

What's there To play along in order to gain freedom?

Na foolish people dey carry religion for head like mumu

She could die for being foolish and even Jesus will tell her she was FOOLISH.
undecided

You must be refering to yourself in the pix attached
Re: Liya Sharibu Not Released Because She Refused To Denounce Christ - Dapchi Parent by Kolanist(m): 1:30pm On Mar 22, 2018
HigherEd:
This issue has been giving me serious pain since yesterday. I wish there was a proper call to take up arms in Christianedom and this Boko Haram alongside all those terrorists in the Middle east would have met their waterloo long ago. I hate that Christianity leaves its adherents defenseless and vulnerable... I understand the old testament where violence is met with proportional violence, but this new testament I don't really understand.

My own heart is resolute, I would go to war and die if it would save any Christian girl but the instruction of Christ is clear and like an army a man has to obey even when a man does not understand...

We as christians must obey our Lord&God,the fleshy&human expression of The Father-"JESUS CHRIST"(JOHN 10:31-33)(JOHN 14:8-11)(PHILIPIANS 2:5-8 ) who told us to love our enemies and pray for those that persecute us ,Jesus even modified the law of Moses(an eye for an eye;hate ur enemies etc) for a new law which is to love our enemies etc(MATTHEW 5:38-48). it is the government forces that are permited to deal with offenders(ROMANS 13).
I am proud of Leah and i know heaven is proud of her too.i pray she holds on beyound the end in Jesus name Amen. I blame the devlish religion of islam ,bokoharam are just unfortunate victims of islam that they must obey, everybody wants to make heaven and please whatever they think is thier God. Muhammad the founder of islam even captured,traded with and married slave girls — Muhammad and the Quran sanctioned sex with your wives and ‘married’ slave girls-(Quran – 70:22-30, 23:5,6, 4:24, 33:50),
— Muhammad speaks of sex with Slave Girls- (Sahih Bukhari – Volume 3, #432, Volume 9, #506, Volume 5, #637, Sahih Muslim, Volume 2, #3371)

— Muhammad disagreed with ‘Reproduction interruptus’ with slave girls- he supported RAPE.

— Muhammad forces a 17 yr old Jewish girl called Safiyyah to marry him and rapes her on the same day her husband and family are killed in the battle of Khaibar (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 5, Book 59, Number 522, Volume 1, Book 8, Number 367).

— Al Tabari reported in his (‘The History of al-Tabari: The Victory of Islam’, Translated by Michael Fishbein) that even some of Muhammad’s wives and companions were shocked that he forced Safiyyah to marry him after beheading her husband, brother and father .
Browse this sites for more information
1: http://www.chick.com/m/reading/tracts/readtract.asp?stk=1031
2: http://www.chick.com/m/reading/tracts/readtract.asp?stk=1081
3: http://www.chick.com/m/catalog/tracts_bykeyword.asp?K=Islam
Re: Liya Sharibu Not Released Because She Refused To Denounce Christ - Dapchi Parent by kazyhm(m): 1:31pm On Mar 22, 2018
godliman:

I PITY YOUR SOUL BROS

for what ?
are you happy for him; that his daughter is the bargaining chip ?
or that you re testing your God if HE will create a coincidental scenario for her near death escape for folklore testimony ?
Re: Liya Sharibu Not Released Because She Refused To Denounce Christ - Dapchi Parent by temi2008: 1:47pm On Mar 22, 2018
FarahAideed:
Lies told you by the lying govt ...The truth is that your daughter wasn't released because it seems no ransome was made on her behalf just because of her faith ...To say she refused to be converted so that's why she was not released is a big lie because nothing stops her from converting and after she is released she will convert back ...Your daughter is a victim of a nepotisitic govt who didn't push negotiations on her behalf because of her faith.

She did the right thing.. It shows She is a genuine child of God.Heaven celebrates her definitely cos of not renouncing her faith .God will surely come to her rescue
Re: Liya Sharibu Not Released Because She Refused To Denounce Christ - Dapchi Parent by temi2008: 1:50pm On Mar 22, 2018
IgbosAreOsus:

undecided
Jesus is not foolish and but will commend her cos she made a wise decision.
Re: Liya Sharibu Not Released Because She Refused To Denounce Christ - Dapchi Parent by godliman: 1:53pm On Mar 22, 2018
kazyhm:

for what ?
are you happy for him; that his daughter is the bargaining chip ?
or that you re testing your God if HE will create a coincidental scenario for her near death escape for folklore testimony ?
No sir, he said he was sad for her not being released, but happy for the reason(her refusal to deny christ) Sir to some of us christians denying christ is a matter of life and death. I will gladly have my daughter die refusing to deny christ than return to me a muslim. It is as serious as that. thanks.
Re: Liya Sharibu Not Released Because She Refused To Denounce Christ - Dapchi Parent by Smartademu(m): 2:27pm On Mar 22, 2018
IgbosAreOsus:

You are a fool
You will die a foolish death and even jesus will tell you he doesn't know u
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Liya Sharibu Not Released Because She Refused To Denounce Christ - Dapchi Parent by kazyhm(m): 2:56pm On Mar 22, 2018
godliman:

No sir, he said he was sad for her not being released, but happy for the reason(her refusal to deny christ) Sir to some of us christians denying christ is a matter of life and death. I will gladly have my daughter die refusing to deny christ than return to me a muslim. It is as serious as that. thanks.
sir, i have no problem with the first statement but the preceding statement is from a defeated soul.

religion apart, you people dont understand how pathetic some of us feels with the gimmick of all this useless politicians.
this situation alone is enough to stand up and make things right once and for all but when the direct bearer has already be decapitated by his own locus standi.........it is very annoying living with people that will refuse to join a just fight...........

Religion is what chain the poor from murdering the rich
Re: Liya Sharibu Not Released Because She Refused To Denounce Christ - Dapchi Parent by Opoki(m): 3:35pm On Mar 22, 2018
amiibaby:
Christ is the way the truth and the light. I hope she will be rescued very very soon.
She has been rescued, even if her death come today, she stood for righteousness and she has hope of eternity. I feel for her parent, I can't imagine the pains she is also.
Re: Liya Sharibu Not Released Because She Refused To Denounce Christ - Dapchi Parent by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 4:46pm On Mar 22, 2018
What's wrong with people taking religion to a fanatical level?
Re: Liya Sharibu Not Released Because She Refused To Denounce Christ - Dapchi Parent by KingSango(m): 4:54pm On Mar 22, 2018

1 Share

Re: Liya Sharibu Not Released Because She Refused To Denounce Christ - Dapchi Parent by perdollar(m): 5:31pm On Mar 22, 2018
shes a fool. peter didnt die wt jesus bc he denied him not even once but thrice. he went on to b d greatest apostle
Re: Liya Sharibu Not Released Because She Refused To Denounce Christ - Dapchi Parent by Cityguy: 6:02pm On Mar 22, 2018
chloedogie:
God save us from the hands of these fanatics. Truth is I am a christian and I have muslims as friends. 98% of them are very nice and cool but the 2% na die. Considering what and what they are being taught, the moment you become a fanatic, you become dangerous to the world. Even one that is now a Phd holder in Harvard is so dangerous that I can't leave my child with him. He was a first class student all through but the fanaticism has taken him over that he looks so aggressive and scary at a young age.

Our own bible even says God instructed Adam not to eat of the fruit but it was not a do or die affair. He had a freewill to either eat or not but there was consequences for disobedience. And now, Christ died for us yu can always repent. So why must someone tell me that unless I drop my faith I can't live? Islam is becoming a nuisance to the world in general truth be told. Why must everything be about you guys self?
Was there any time it wasn't a nuisance? Sorry for man honestly cos it's not going to get better.
Re: Liya Sharibu Not Released Because She Refused To Denounce Christ - Dapchi Parent by Cityguy: 6:07pm On Mar 22, 2018
IgbosAreOsus:

undecided
She is faithful to her Lord unlike many of us. Her stand is better by far if true. As a Christian, death means nothing. That much we have been told. No one lives forever. Jesus Christ alone tasted death and lives.
Re: Liya Sharibu Not Released Because She Refused To Denounce Christ - Dapchi Parent by Nobody: 6:32pm On Mar 22, 2018
Cityguy:

She is faithful to her Lord unlike many of us. Her stand is better by far if true. As a Christian, death means nothing. That much we have been told. No one lives forever. Jesus Christ alone tasted death and lives.
Only a foolish person will say death means nothing.
You only live once.
Who has ever died and returned to tell the story of afterlife?
Even Jesus Christ that died all these years haven't still resurrected.
Only a foolish person will be a religion bigot. It is not worth it as you and your religion is not the only one in the world. Moreso, no religion can prove to be most superior or best. You're only a Christian today because your society or people around you or circumstance made you a Christian. You could have been practicing any other religion.

1 Like

Re: Liya Sharibu Not Released Because She Refused To Denounce Christ - Dapchi Parent by Kolanist(m): 8:39pm On Mar 22, 2018
perdollar:
shes a fool. peter didnt die wt jesus bc he denied him not even once but thrice. he went on to b d greatest apostle

Pls get the book "Foxes book of martyrs" or download the PDF FREE at link: http://www.google.co.in/url?q=http://kotisatama.net/files/kotisatama/Tekstit_ja_kirjat/foxe.pdf&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwjcqYTSy4DaAhWmwlQKHcDPCzIQFggXMAI&usg=AOvVaw27UjQG6C7GxhtS5f0Qu5hJ
it is about 1megabite .it tells about many of the persecutions christians faced at the hands of Rome,the vatican,religions,kingdoms etc. over the centuries AD of which most are not written in the bible .For ur information Peter was later on crucified up-side-down because he said he was not worthy to be crucified like The Lord Jesus upward. Before this Peter actually wanted to run away but as he aproached the gate Peter saw The Lord Jesus(maybe a vision) ,Peter worshiped Jesus and asked Him(Jesus) were He(Jesus) was going, then Jesus replied that "I'am come AGAIN to be crucified" Peter understood and returned back to the city were he(Peter) was captured and crucified up-side-down .read the book and u would be thrilled.
Re: Liya Sharibu Not Released Because She Refused To Denounce Christ - Dapchi Parent by Gloryboy(m): 10:50pm On Mar 22, 2018
It is well. Let them continue power, position and wealth won't last forever.
Re: Liya Sharibu Not Released Because She Refused To Denounce Christ - Dapchi Parent by desmond2pk: 3:29am On Mar 23, 2018
FarahAideed:
Lies told you by the lying govt ...The truth is that your daughter wasn't released because it seems no ransome was made on her behalf just because of her faith ...To say she refused to be converted so that's why she was not released is a big lie because nothing stops her from converting and after she is released she will convert back ...Your daughter is a victim of a nepotisitic govt who didn't push negotiations on her behalf because of her faith.
Unfortunately to the devil, Christians don't think like that. Ounces you have bowed to him, you have bowed. The bible told us never to bow even in the face of death.
Re: Liya Sharibu Not Released Because She Refused To Denounce Christ - Dapchi Parent by Cityguy: 6:04pm On Mar 23, 2018
IgbosAreOsus:

Only a foolish person will say death means nothing.
You only live once.
Who has ever died and returned to tell the story of afterlife?
Even Jesus Christ that died all these years haven't still resurrected.
Only a foolish person will be a religion bigot. It is not worth it as you and your religion is not the only one in the world. Moreso, no religion can prove to be most superior or best. You're only a Christian today because your society or people around you or circumstance made you a Christian. You could have been practicing any other religion.
I laughed reading what you conjured up there. It's not totally funny but to me also pitiable. How I chose to view death and hat it means to me is my business and that of those who share same with me. We therefore don't share same definition of 'foolishness'. If you so dread it and it scares living shut out of you, then it's yours to deal with. Furthermore, I'm not sure of the Jesus you are talking about. That is also your take on it all and I wouldn't begrudge you. I am not fazed by being called 'bigot'. It's the new word on the block. I agree I could have been of a different faith but I'm glad where I am. I can't see in my post where I said mine was better. I rejoice in my faith and if that is what you term or see as claiming to be better, who am I to cure you of that? I wish you well and everything you wish yourself.
Re: Liya Sharibu Not Released Because She Refused To Denounce Christ - Dapchi Parent by Nobody: 6:16pm On Mar 23, 2018
Cityguy:

I laughed reading what you conjured up there. It's not totally funny but to me also pitiable. How I chose to view death and hat it means to me is my business and that of those who share same with me. We therefore don't share same definition of 'foolishness'. If you so dread it and it scares living shut out of you, then it's yours to deal with. Furthermore, I'm not sure of the Jesus you are talking about. That is also your take on it all and I wouldn't begrudge you. I am not fazed by being called 'bigot'. It's the new word on the block. I agree I could have been of a different faith but I'm glad where I am. I can't see in my post where I said mine was better. I rejoice in my faith and if that is what you term or see as claiming to be better, who am I to cure you of that? I wish you well and everything you wish yourself.
Exactly

So this is what you should do with your foolish opinion that does not count.

Re: Liya Sharibu Not Released Because She Refused To Denounce Christ - Dapchi Parent by Cityguy: 8:33pm On Mar 23, 2018
IgbosAreOsus:

Exactly

So this is what you should do with your foolish opinion that does not count.
It may not count with a wishy-washy mind like yours. Kindly take away your wahala and drown anywhere you wish. Nonsense
Re: Liya Sharibu Not Released Because She Refused To Denounce Christ - Dapchi Parent by Nobody: 8:42pm On Mar 23, 2018
Cityguy:

It may not count with a wishy-washy mind like yours. Kindly take away your wahala and drown anywhere you wish. Nonsense
Go fùck yourself with
Matthew 16:27

The Bible is confused.
Re: Liya Sharibu Not Released Because She Refused To Denounce Christ - Dapchi Parent by Cityguy: 8:51pm On Mar 23, 2018
IgbosAreOsus:

Go fùck yourself with
Matthew 16:27

The Bible is confused.
I can see where you come from. No time for fruitless back and forth with someone deluded. If you have problems with bible, go settle it somewhere else. I can't clear you on your confusion.
Re: Liya Sharibu Not Released Because She Refused To Denounce Christ - Dapchi Parent by Nobody: 9:28pm On Mar 23, 2018
Cityguy:

I can see where you come from. No time for fruitless back and forth with someone deluded. If you have problems with bible, go settle it somewhere else. I can't clear you on your confusion.
It's a big mistake engaging with a dolt

Please goan argue with your shadow.
Re: Liya Sharibu Not Released Because She Refused To Denounce Christ - Dapchi Parent by Cityguy: 9:32pm On Mar 23, 2018
IgbosAreOsus:
It's a big mistake engaging with a dolt
Please goan argue with your shadow.
Hahaha.... dimwit. Go and soak up somewhere your type abound in hate.
Re: Liya Sharibu Not Released Because She Refused To Denounce Christ - Dapchi Parent by Nobody: 9:42pm On Mar 23, 2018
Cityguy:

Hahaha.... dimwit. Go and soak up somewhere your type abound in hate.
Goan fùck yourself dolt.
Re: Liya Sharibu Not Released Because She Refused To Denounce Christ - Dapchi Parent by Cityguy: 9:45pm On Mar 23, 2018
genghiskhan007:

M not surprised Same way one ARABIAN ALFA refused to release a 9year old Christian angry
Hahahahaha.....
Re: Liya Sharibu Not Released Because She Refused To Denounce Christ - Dapchi Parent by Cityguy: 9:46pm On Mar 23, 2018
IgbosAreOsus:

Goan fùck yourself dolt.
Say something else jare. What's with this perseveration or are you demented? Wouldn't be surprised though.
Re: Liya Sharibu Not Released Because She Refused To Denounce Christ - Dapchi Parent by Cityguy: 9:56pm On Mar 23, 2018
shallysgirl:

She will not deny Christ like the mere commissioner VP.
Bh can as well kill her and eat her flesh.
Satanic cannibals everywhere.
They can only touch the body and not her soul. We have been admonished about this that we should not fear. No one lives forever here. Where is Osama today? His other brothers in terrorism spread across the peninsula? Their time will soon come for these loose cannons too.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lekki-Ikoyi Toll Collection Postponed Indefinitely / How Okorocha, Amosun Lost Buhari’s Support / Governor-Elect Alex Otti Calls Peter Obi "My President In Waiting"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.