Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,763 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Easter Holidaying In Abuja - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Easter Holidaying In Abuja (2330 Views)

List Of Beaches You Can Visit In Lagos During Easter / Easter: Deeper Life Pastor Cut Into Two In Accident In Anambra (Graphic Photos) / Ask Me Anthing About Holidaying In The UK And I Will Try Answer It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Easter Holidaying In Abuja by obonono(m): 7:25pm On Mar 23, 2018
LegitBoy:
There a lot them with that your budget. It actually depends on where you want to stay, if you are staying in main areas like Garki I have one good spot there which is Agura Hotel. Last time I used there, their regular was 7k per night and I really enjoyed their facilities too.. .pool, gym ET all. If you want to stay a little bit off the main areas, I know many reasonable hotels in Kubwa for 5k per night. About the good places to visit, the list is even overwhelming. I will help you with a list by evening when i'm free.

But do you have a car? That will really make your time worth relishing if you really want to to move around. You will still enjoy if you don't have anyway.
Which year did you pay N7k in Agura Hotel? Are you guys serious at all?
Re: Easter Holidaying In Abuja by Nobody: 8:25pm On Mar 23, 2018
obonono:

Not possible. Abi is there another Nippon Grand Hotel apart from the one opposite Next? Rooms in that hotel can't be lower than N15k-N18k if not more.

We can check it online or even go there live to confirm (I'm in Abuja). Let's place a bet.

Unless they finally added bro, when that hotel was newly opened in 2016, I lodged their twice for 8k, though after then I've not been their for lodging again
Re: Easter Holidaying In Abuja by spartacus11(m): 10:20pm On Mar 23, 2018
obonono:

Are you sure Nippon Grand has rooms of N8k? I doubt that.

OP, there's a hotel right before the popular Caramelo lounge in the centrally located Utako. That's your best bet. Rooms of N8k are available, and it is located right next to one of the most bubbling fun spots where you'd enjoy smooth life band, chill with heavy men, and see beautiful runs girlsif all shapes and sizes available for you to make your choice every single night (Caramelo).

Can't recall the name of the hotel now but is is next to Caramelo on TOS Benson Crescent in Utako. Any cab can take you there and then you're home.

Wow u guys hav been so helpful thanks so very much for u contribution, lovin dis already
Re: Easter Holidaying In Abuja by spartacus11(m): 10:21pm On Mar 23, 2018
obonono:

Not possible. Abi is there another Nippon Grand Hotel apart from the one opposite Next? Rooms in that hotel can't be lower than N15k-N18k if not more.

We can check it online or even go there live to confirm (I'm in Abuja). Let's place a bet.
U know prices are not always constant, economic reality, and service rendered can also increase price, u may be right
Re: Easter Holidaying In Abuja by spartacus11(m): 10:26pm On Mar 23, 2018
Kingwizzy16:

Unless they finally added bro, when that hotel was newly opened in 2016, I lodged their twice for 8k, though after then I've not been their for lodging again

Ok, thanks for d update, u know economy don change big time since 2016 to now so they would surely be an increase
Re: Easter Holidaying In Abuja by AbujaVisitor(m): 7:51am On Mar 24, 2018
This offer is for those coming to Abuja with a legitimate business or visitation.

I have a personal car to take you in and around Abuja for your next visitation to the Federal Capital Territory (FCT). Please note, you will be responsible for fueling.

The challenges we face in our nation is meeting honest Nigerian with undiluted interity.

The offer is open to all. And I am sure you will have great and positive experience to share with others when next you come to Abuja.

Let me have your itinerary on time. Remain blessed.
Re: Easter Holidaying In Abuja by LegitBoy(m): 4:41pm On Mar 24, 2018
obonono:
Which year did you pay N7k in Agura Hotel? Are you guys serious at all?
How much is it sir.. .because I was still there last year
Re: Easter Holidaying In Abuja by spartacus11(m): 9:08pm On Mar 25, 2018
Getting set for my trip next week, thank you all for the valuable contribution

(1) (2) (Reply)

Italian Villages To Pay Nigerians Up To €28,000 To Move There / I Am Over 10,000 Km Away And Yet Nigeria Has Happened To Me / Uk Border Agency Hit By Fresh Bribes For Visas Issued To Nigerians/africans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.