Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,193 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Easter Holidaying In Abuja - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Easter Holidaying In Abuja (2341 Views)

List Of Beaches You Can Visit In Lagos During Easter / Easter: Deeper Life Pastor Cut Into Two In Accident In Anambra (Graphic Photos) / Ask Me Anthing About Holidaying In The UK And I Will Try Answer It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Easter Holidaying In Abuja by spartacus11(m): 10:34am On Mar 22, 2018
I will be spending my easther holiday in Abuja, my first time in the capital city of Abuja, staying between 5-7 days

I will like to get a comfortable hotel on low budget

1- Ac
2- in a nice area
3- light (especially at nite, the hotel must on their Gen till dawn)

Budget 6k-10k per nite

Recommend hotel and location for a first timer.

Will like to also know fun spot too.
Re: Easter Holidaying In Abuja by fpeter(f): 3:29pm On Mar 22, 2018
ok, there's this new hotel I usually see their adverts on Facebook, I'll drop their number here once i see it.
Re: Easter Holidaying In Abuja by Mouthpis(m): 3:30pm On Mar 22, 2018
Go to Motown Hotel Gwarinpa.

From there if u want to go to central area for more fun, u can easily get a cab to take u to any part of the city.

I am sure u must have heard of "Gwarinpa Estate" from the airport u can get a cab or drop for as low as #2,500 or #3,000 to there.

Don't really know their website but, I tell u with that ur budget, its the best place for u, friendly staff and what have u.

Very lovely environment as well.

Welcome to Abuja, the capital city of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Easter Holidaying In Abuja by Nobody: 3:39pm On Mar 22, 2018
spartacus11:
I will be spending my easther holiday in Abuja, my first time in the capital city of Abuja, staying between 5-7 days

1- Ac
2- in a nice area

Budget 6k-10k per nite

Go to hotel de lamitel in jahi or Nippon Grand Hotel beside next cash and carry

Very close to Central Area, I can also recommend clubs for you if you care, or gardens also,

Fun spot, jabi shop rite, Jabi lake, wonderland if you care,

Night life. Air wave, crystal lung, tervan lung, the bankz, etc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Easter Holidaying In Abuja by Pentools(m): 4:46pm On Mar 22, 2018
spartacus11:

1- Ac
2- in a nice area

Budget 6k-10k per nite

If you are in for a quality experience and fully endowed/loaded monetary wise go for emirates hotel at 5th avenue Gwarinpa. Their club house is open practically everyday n some good night workers too for perfect company, but if you are in for some little bit of cheap thrills immaculate luxury or aden360 at wuse is OK.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Easter Holidaying In Abuja by brainhgeek(m): 5:18pm On Mar 22, 2018
spartacus11:

1- Ac
2- in a nice area

Budget 6k-10k per nite

You can check febson hotel. It is on Herbert Macaulay way, wuse 4. The price is the cheapest for a decent hotel which I am aware of. A.C is available but I am not sure of 24hrs light. However, most hotels in wuse have standby generator especially when you are close to embassies or strategically located where diplomats, business men and politicians flock. The price is between 10-14k. I am not too sure again. But u can google the hotel and place a call to the front desk.
There are better hotels however. Gombe hotel is about 40k. Imagine the services you get for such price.
Bon voyage

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Easter Holidaying In Abuja by partnerbiz4: 5:35pm On Mar 22, 2018
Chai, hotel for 40k

bp will kill me.... ✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌

1 Like

Re: Easter Holidaying In Abuja by nairacountry(m): 7:41pm On Mar 22, 2018
In all of this make sure you visit "Jabi boat Club". You will thank me later

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Easter Holidaying In Abuja by Agbaletu: 8:23pm On Mar 22, 2018
I don't think you can find any decent hotel in a good location with that budget.
If you really want to enjoy your stay and explore the city night life, stay in a decent hotel in Wuse, Maitama, Garki and Jabi. Increase your budget to at least 15 - 20k

1 Like

Re: Easter Holidaying In Abuja by spartacus11(m): 1:13am On Mar 23, 2018
fpeter:
ok, there's this new hotel I usually see their adverts on Facebook, I'll drop their number here once i see it.
Ok thanks looking forward to it
Re: Easter Holidaying In Abuja by spartacus11(m): 1:17am On Mar 23, 2018
Mouthpis:
Go to Motown Hotel Gwarinpa.

From there if u want to go to central area for more fun, u can easily get a cab to take u to any part of the city.

I am sure u must have heard of "Gwarinpa Estate" from the airport u can get a cab or drop for as low as #2,500 or #3,000 to there.

Don't really know their website but, I tell u with that ur budget, its the best place for u, friendly staff and what have u.

Very lovely environment as well.

Welcome to Abuja, the capital city of Nigeria.

Wow thanks so much for ur info, is gwarinpa an area or an estate, actually maybe be traveling with GIG (God is Good) or Big Joe motors from benin
Re: Easter Holidaying In Abuja by spartacus11(m): 1:20am On Mar 23, 2018
Kingwizzy16:

Very close to Central Area, I can also recommend clubs for you if you care, or gardens also,

Thanks, is the Nippon Grand in jadi too if not what is the location of Nippon which u said is close to cash and carry?
Re: Easter Holidaying In Abuja by spartacus11(m): 1:22am On Mar 23, 2018
Pentools:

If you are in for a quality experience and fully endowed/loaded monetary wise go for emirates hotel at 5th avenue Gwarinpa. Their club house is open practically everyday n some good night workers too for perfect company, but if you are in for some little bit of cheap thrills immaculate luxury or aden360 at wuse is OK.

My budget for Lodging is 6k-10k per nite, so were does it fit in
Re: Easter Holidaying In Abuja by spartacus11(m): 1:24am On Mar 23, 2018
brainhgeek:

You can check febson hotel. It is on Herbert Macaulay way, wuse 4. The price is the cheapest for a decent hotel which I am aware of. A.C is available but I am not sure of 24hrs light. However, most hotels in wuse have standby generator especially when you are close to embassies or strategically located where diplomats, business men and politicians flock. The price is between 10-14k. I am not too sure again. But u can google the hotel and place a call to the front desk.
There are better hotels however. Gombe hotel is about 40k. Imagine the services you get for such price.
Bon voyage

Nice break down, actually sir dis is naija so i can't look for a 24/7 light but a night light is a must for me especially from 12 mid-nite to 7am
Re: Easter Holidaying In Abuja by spartacus11(m): 1:26am On Mar 23, 2018
partnerbiz4:
Chai,
hotel for 40k

bp will kill me....
✌✌✌✌✌✌✌✌

Lol, those are for MEN
Re: Easter Holidaying In Abuja by spartacus11(m): 1:27am On Mar 23, 2018
nairacountry:
In all of this make sure you visit "Jabi boat Club". You will thank me later

Noted i will
Re: Easter Holidaying In Abuja by spartacus11(m): 1:29am On Mar 23, 2018
Agbaletu:
I don't think you can find any decent hotel in a good location with that budget.
If you really want to enjoy your stay and explore the city night life, stay in a decent hotel in Wuse, Maitama, Garki and Jabi. Increase your budget to at least 15 - 20k

Thanks for the advice, so the prime area is

Jabi
Garki
Wuse
Maitama

Should i focus on dis area to have a decent hotel?
Re: Easter Holidaying In Abuja by aod1(m): 5:02am On Mar 23, 2018
Kingwizzy16:

Very close to Central Area, I can also recommend clubs for you if you care, or gardens

Very true... It's almost the cheapest part in Abuja city center. Proximity to almost all part and has some cool fun spot too
Re: Easter Holidaying In Abuja by Nobody: 6:32am On Mar 23, 2018
spartacus11:

Thanks, is the Nippon Grand in jadi too if not what is the location of Nippon which u said is close to cash and carry?

Next cash and carry is one of the biggest super market in Abuja, both Nippon grand and cash and carry are located along gwarimpa express, the same express yusuf had accident

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Easter Holidaying In Abuja by rinzaugustine: 6:41am On Mar 23, 2018
Somebody asked for a cheap quality hotel and nobody here could give him a specific price

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Easter Holidaying In Abuja by dammysel(f): 10:10am On Mar 23, 2018
spartacus11:

1- Ac
2- in a nice area

Budget 6k-10k per nite

Dear OP someone tagged me to help out on this post. The truth is I don't really know hotels in abuja but one thing is Google can be your best bet as you could have unbelievable cheap hotels in town without knowing sef. I could suggest fun places here and there but for hoyels I really dunno. Best wishes in your stay and be careful in all.
Re: Easter Holidaying In Abuja by spartacus11(m): 10:15am On Mar 23, 2018
Kingwizzy16:

Next cash and carry is one of the biggest super market in Abuja, both Nippon grand and cash and carry are located along gwarimpa express, the same express yusuf had accident
PMB son? Ok thanks for d break down
Re: Easter Holidaying In Abuja by spartacus11(m): 10:20am On Mar 23, 2018
dammysel:

Dear OP someone tagged me to help out on this post. The truth is I don't really know hotels in abuja but one thing is Google can be your best bet as you could have unbelievable cheap hotels in town without knowing sef. I could suggest fun places here and there but for hoyels I really dunno. Best wishes in your stay and be careful in all.

At least u know fun place, u can do justice for me by sharing those places, coming for the easter holiday not just to sleep but to catch fun too
And it will be my first time in Abuja, i have no contact there reason i will be staying in an hotel

Needed the help of rhose on gro1compare to google were u can1realy tell the current state of the hotel

But with first hand experience of people who is on ground it can help one fitter through lots of hotel
Re: Easter Holidaying In Abuja by Nobody: 10:28am On Mar 23, 2018
spartacus11:

PMB son? Ok thanks for d break down

Yes pmb son
Re: Easter Holidaying In Abuja by Nobody: 10:30am On Mar 23, 2018
rinzaugustine:
Somebody asked for a cheap quality hotel and nobody here could give him a specific price

He already chosen a price we can only name hotels that charge such amount

hotel lamitel the cheapest room is 6k. In Nippon 4th e cheapest is 8k

1 Like

Re: Easter Holidaying In Abuja by spartacus11(m): 10:41am On Mar 23, 2018
Kingwizzy16:

Ur contribution has been very helpful
Re: Easter Holidaying In Abuja by spartacus11(m): 12:35pm On Mar 23, 2018
spartacus11:

1- Ac
2- in a nice area

Budget 6k-10k per nite

LegitBoy any ideas
Re: Easter Holidaying In Abuja by LegitBoy(m): 1:16pm On Mar 23, 2018
spartacus11:

LegitBoy any ideas
There a lot them with that your budget. It actually depends on where you want to stay, if you are staying in main areas like Garki I have one good spot there which is Agura Hotel. Last time I used there, their regular was 7k per night and I really enjoyed their facilities too.. .pool, gym ET all. If you want to stay a little bit off the main areas, I know many reasonable hotels in Kubwa for 5k per night. About the good places to visit, the list is even overwhelming. I will help you with a list by evening when i'm free.

But do you have a car? That will really make your time worth relishing if you really want to to move around. You will still enjoy if you don't have anyway.
Re: Easter Holidaying In Abuja by spartacus11(m): 2:52pm On Mar 23, 2018
LegitBoy:
There a lot them with that your budget. It actually depends on where you want to stay, if you are staying in main areas like Garki I have one good spot there which is Agura Hotel. Last time I used there, their regular was 7k per night and I really enjoyed their facilities too.. .pool, gym ET all. If you want to stay a little bit off the main areas, I know many reasonable hotels in Kubwa for 5k per night. About the good places to visit, the list is even overwhelming. I will help you with a list by evening when i'm free.

But do you have a car? That will really make your time worth relishing if you really want to to move around. You will still enjoy if you don't have anyway.
Bro i don't have a car, wow will be waiting by evening wen u will give me some added list, looking forward to it

Abeg add fun spot too thanks alot
Re: Easter Holidaying In Abuja by obonono(m): 6:46pm On Mar 23, 2018
Kingwizzy16:

Are you sure Nippon Grand has rooms of N8k? I doubt that.

OP, there's a hotel right before the popular Caramelo lounge in the centrally located Utako. That's your best bet. Rooms of N8k are available, and it is located right next to one of the most bubbling fun spots where you'd enjoy smooth life band, chill with heavy men, and see beautiful runs girlsif all shapes and sizes available for you to make your choice every single night (Caramelo).

Can't recall the name of the hotel now but is is next to Caramelo on TOS Benson Crescent in Utako. Any cab can take you there and then you're home.

1 Like

Re: Easter Holidaying In Abuja by Nobody: 6:48pm On Mar 23, 2018
obonono:

Are you sure Nippon Grand has rooms of N8k? I doubt that

I've lodged twice
Re: Easter Holidaying In Abuja by obonono(m): 7:23pm On Mar 23, 2018
Kingwizzy16:

I've lodged twice

Not possible. Abi is there another Nippon Grand Hotel apart from the one opposite Next? Rooms in that hotel can't be lower than N15k-N18k if not more.

We can check it online or even go there live to confirm (I'm in Abuja). Let's place a bet.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are There Car Haulage Companies That Can Truck A Car / Travel Agents Please Help Me Out. / Two Years US Visa Agents...real Or Scam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.