Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,496 members, 7,836,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

‘nigerian Girls Are Angels, They Never Cheat’ – Man Claims - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ‘nigerian Girls Are Angels, They Never Cheat’ – Man Claims (875 Views)

Olosho Is A Multimillion Industry In Lekki - Nigerian Man Claims / With This My Package, My Boyfriend Will Never Cheat - Slay Queen (photos) / "A Girl I Paid 20k For Sex Video And Nude Photos Stole My iPhone 7" - Man Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘nigerian Girls Are Angels, They Never Cheat’ – Man Claims by ajibolajiblo: 10:52am On Mar 22, 2018
A Twitter user simply identified as KinG NomSo took to the platform to shower praises on Nigerian girls, calling them sweet names while adding that they are always faithful to their partner.

He tweeted ;

Nigerian girls are angels, they never cheat & are the most caring ladies you”ll ever meet in the World. Get a Nigerian Woman today & enjoy greatness

Some of his followers disagreed with his view and one follower asked whether his account was hacked.

See the conversation that occur afterwards in the link below;
https://www..com.ng/nigerian-girls-angels-never-cheat-man-claims/

cc @ lalasticlala, mynd44, Dominique, seun

Re: ‘nigerian Girls Are Angels, They Never Cheat’ – Man Claims by Olalan(m): 10:54am On Mar 22, 2018
Maybe the past generation cause majority of todays girls are very smart cheaters.

1 Like

Re: ‘nigerian Girls Are Angels, They Never Cheat’ – Man Claims by benzene00: 10:54am On Mar 22, 2018
Re: ‘nigerian Girls Are Angels, They Never Cheat’ – Man Claims by Nobody: 10:57am On Mar 22, 2018
I hope Calabar, Onitsha, Warri, and Lagos girls are not part of those he is praising. Those ones I mentioned can cheat ehhnn.
Re: ‘nigerian Girls Are Angels, They Never Cheat’ – Man Claims by stefanweeks: 10:58am On Mar 22, 2018
Yeah right

and Buhari is the best president Nigeria ever had.
Re: ‘nigerian Girls Are Angels, They Never Cheat’ – Man Claims by Fadiga24(m): 10:59am On Mar 22, 2018
Remimadrid:
I hope Calabar, Onitsha, Warri, and Lagos girls are not part of those she is praising. These ones I mentioned can cheat ehhnn.

You missed Owerri girls

1 Like

Re: ‘nigerian Girls Are Angels, They Never Cheat’ – Man Claims by sinaj(f): 10:59am On Mar 22, 2018
Hehe grin

He is soooo right tongue tongue tongue
Re: ‘nigerian Girls Are Angels, They Never Cheat’ – Man Claims by Ahmed0336(m): 10:59am On Mar 22, 2018
Trying not to speak my mind

Re: ‘nigerian Girls Are Angels, They Never Cheat’ – Man Claims by donstan18: 11:06am On Mar 22, 2018
If we should start counting the number of beds most Nigerian girls v'been spreading their legs and sleeping on in the name of cheating......The number will surpass the number of beds in teaching hospitals.

3 Likes

Re: ‘nigerian Girls Are Angels, They Never Cheat’ – Man Claims by Nobody: 11:09am On Mar 22, 2018
Fadiga24:

You missed Owerri girls
Oga , ur head dey dere jare.
Re: ‘nigerian Girls Are Angels, They Never Cheat’ – Man Claims by MhizzAJ(f): 11:12am On Mar 22, 2018
True talk
Nigerian girls are well mannered plus they've got friendly dispositions
I'd advise Nigerian men to stop looking for old foreign grandmas
Re: ‘nigerian Girls Are Angels, They Never Cheat’ – Man Claims by HORLADSTAR(m): 11:13am On Mar 22, 2018
Which side was he living in nigeria.Am so sure he doesn't reside in the southern part of the country cos bae wey dey there bad no be small.

Southern girls I hail o , AWON DATE TO DESTROY LADIES
Re: ‘nigerian Girls Are Angels, They Never Cheat’ – Man Claims by HORLADSTAR(m): 11:15am On Mar 22, 2018
MhizzAJ:
True talk
Nigerian girls are well mannered plus they've got friendly dispositions
I'd advise Nigerian men to stop looking for old foreign grandmas

Wetin u go talk before
Re: ‘nigerian Girls Are Angels, They Never Cheat’ – Man Claims by Preshy561(f): 11:17am On Mar 22, 2018
he's right wink
Re: ‘nigerian Girls Are Angels, They Never Cheat’ – Man Claims by ubunja(m): 11:19am On Mar 22, 2018
another Nice Guy who'll shoot his kids, wife and himself the day he catches his wife being 3sumed by jobless scum....
tragedy loading...

3 Likes

Re: ‘nigerian Girls Are Angels, They Never Cheat’ – Man Claims by Nobody: 11:25am On Mar 22, 2018
oh men see advert get a Nigerian woman today and enjoy greatness grin
Re: ‘nigerian Girls Are Angels, They Never Cheat’ – Man Claims by Nobody: 11:28am On Mar 22, 2018
donstan18:
If we should start counting the number of beds most Nigerian girls v'been spreading their legs and sleeping on in the name of cheating......The number will surpass the number of beds in teaching hospitals.
lmao!cheesy

Re: ‘nigerian Girls Are Angels, They Never Cheat’ – Man Claims by bizzy500: 11:44am On Mar 22, 2018
Maybe he mean niger girls undecided
Re: ‘nigerian Girls Are Angels, They Never Cheat’ – Man Claims by Evangkatsoulis: 12:28pm On Mar 22, 2018
Sarcasm
Re: ‘nigerian Girls Are Angels, They Never Cheat’ – Man Claims by philcz(m): 12:32pm On Mar 22, 2018
Martin0 is now on twitter?
grin grin
Re: ‘nigerian Girls Are Angels, They Never Cheat’ – Man Claims by Martin0(m): 2:04pm On Mar 22, 2018
philcz:
Martin0 is now on twitter? grin grin
ur capgrin
Re: ‘nigerian Girls Are Angels, They Never Cheat’ – Man Claims by Elparaiso(m): 4:34pm On Mar 22, 2018
Stupidity or sarcasm...

(1) (Reply)

The Right Man's Dick. / . / Police Officer Collecting Bribe, What Country Are We In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.