Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,094 members, 7,811,067 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

Think About These - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Think About These (292 Views)

What I Think About Tattoos – Apostle Suleman / What Do you Think About Suicide? Here's My Take. Mature Minds Please. / Does God Even Exist? Read This And Think About It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Think About These by SonofIssachar: 2:12pm On Mar 22, 2018
Think about these thought-provokers:

Just because two people argue doesn’t mean they don’t love each other, and just because they don’t argue doesn’t mean they love each other.

We don’t have to change friends if we understand friends change.

True friendship continues to grow, even over the longest distance; same goes for true love.

No matter how good a friend is, they’re going to hurt you every once in a while; and you must forgive them for that.

You can do something in an instant that will give you heartache for life.

It’s taking me a long time to become the person I want to be.

You should always leave loved ones with loving words; It may be the last time you see them.

You can keep going long after you think you can’t.

We are responsible for what we do, no matter how we feel.

Either you control your attitude or it controls you.

Sometimes when I’m angry, I have the right the right to be angry; but that doesn’t give me the right to be cruel.

Your life can be changed in a matter of hours by people who don’t even know you.

Two people can look at the same thing and see something totally different.

Our background and circumstances may have influenced who we are, but we are responsible for whom we become.

No matter how bad your heart is broken, the world doesn’t stop for your grief.

Credentials on the wall do not make you a decent human being.

Even when you think you have no more to give, when a friend cries out to you, you will find the strength to help.

It isn’t always enough to be forgiven by others; sometimes, you have to learn to forgive yourself.

Maturity has more to do with what types of experiences you’ve had and what you’ve learned from them; and less to do with how many birthdays you’ve celebrated.

Sometimes the people you expect to kick you when you’re down will be the ones to help you get back up.

Heroes are the people who do what has to be done when it needs to be done, regardless of circumstances.

— Author Unknown

Meditation: Who is wise? Let him understand these things. Who is prudent? Let him know them. – Hosea 14:9

You will succeed in Jesus Name!

Also read:
http://daily-dew.com/holding-pattern/
http://daily-dew.com/application-for-life-partnership/
http://daily-dew.com/marriage-5-relationships-that-can-make-or-break-you-1/

(1) (Reply)

Who Really Is Jesus Christ / How Hate Works / Praising The Lord At All Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.