Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,309 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

IPOB:Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Speaks After Today's Trial As FG Uses Masked Witness - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB:Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Speaks After Today's Trial As FG Uses Masked Witness (30703 Views)

Atiku, PDP Open Trial, As Tribunal Overrules Call For Suspension Of Proceedings / FG Opts To Continue Onnoghen’s Trial As Counsel Submit Final Addresses / Ifeanyi Ejiofor, Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Speaks To BBC World On Situation On Ground (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB:Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Speaks After Today's Trial As FG Uses Masked Witness by justtoodark: 7:29pm On Mar 22, 2018
Cooly100:

What are Boko people fighting for? Why are the ones who deserve to be given money...and not arraigne in court?

Or do they have a separate court...

This country has been in coma since...

i dont know anything about what you are talking about...but i know fighting against a souverain nation is futile......

america didnt get their freedom handed to them just like that....

pick up arms and get your biafra by force or keep your peace....anything else is nonesense....
Re: IPOB:Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Speaks After Today's Trial As FG Uses Masked Witness by progress69: 7:33pm On Mar 22, 2018
waveman2:
Fg should just forget about this ipob case and settle out of court this case is leading nowhere.
Enjoy ur holiday grin grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: IPOB:Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Speaks After Today's Trial As FG Uses Masked Witness by derancle: 7:53pm On Mar 22, 2018
buhariguy:
End time witness,

Idiotic pigs of Biafra will not know what befall them.

And this is the beginning of the end of idiotic pigs of Biafra.
may Fulani herdsmen visit you
Re: IPOB:Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Speaks After Today's Trial As FG Uses Masked Witness by derancle: 7:54pm On Mar 22, 2018
Iyalayaibomaku:
All ipob supporters will be forever sad and die one by one just like lamidi kanu
Fulani herdsmen will first kill you
Re: IPOB:Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Speaks After Today's Trial As FG Uses Masked Witness by kingzizzy: 8:22pm On Mar 22, 2018
This trial is a waste of time but what pains me is the 2 months adjournment. This case has entered its third year, why the long adjournment?
Re: IPOB:Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Speaks After Today's Trial As FG Uses Masked Witness by RogueX: 8:22pm On Mar 22, 2018
Did the defending counsel and judge get to see the guy testifying. beforehand?

If not how do we know the informant is credible?

in everycase creditability is always important when judging a witnesses testimony.

All in all, the defence attorney did well and made the guys testimony worthless

"I don't know" and "no" throughout

and still had the pride to say yes to being a good investigator, the only question he answered in the affirmative.
Re: IPOB:Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Speaks After Today's Trial As FG Uses Masked Witness by kanubiafra: 9:09pm On Mar 22, 2018
GoroTango:
Its pretty obvious that this witness was compromised either by money or threats to his life. IPOB remains a proscribed terrorist organization
ARE YOU NOW CRYING FOWL? ITS FROM YOUR OWN WITNESS. JUST IMAGINE THE WITNESS YOU GOT LIKE BUHARI LIKE HIS WITNESS I DON'T KNOW
Re: IPOB:Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Speaks After Today's Trial As FG Uses Masked Witness by nnaeyes6: 9:22pm On Mar 22, 2018
The witness is another BUHARI. Mr "I DON'T KNOW"

Re: IPOB:Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Speaks After Today's Trial As FG Uses Masked Witness by kingzizzy: 10:32pm On Mar 22, 2018
justtoodark:

i dont know anything about what you are talking about...but i know fighting against a souverain nation is futile......

america didnt get their freedom handed to them just like that....

pick up arms and get your biafra by force or keep your peace....anything else is nonesense....

Did Nigeria have to take up arms to get its independence from Britain?

Did East Timor have to take up arms to fight Indonasia before they became independent?

Did Slovakia have to take up guns to become independent of Czechoslovakia?

It is not necessary to take up arms to fight for freedom. Armed struggle is only last resort
Re: IPOB:Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Speaks After Today's Trial As FG Uses Masked Witness by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 11:35pm On Mar 22, 2018
kanubiafra:
ARE YOU NOW CRYING FOWL? ITS FROM YOUR OWN WITNESS. JUST IMAGINE THE WITNESS YOU GOT LIKE BUHARI LIKE HIS WITNESS I DON'T KNOW
Re: IPOB:Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Speaks After Today's Trial As FG Uses Masked Witness by BENARI: 11:42pm On Mar 22, 2018
buhariguy:
End time witness,

I've never seen a looser so pained as you. I am convinced you have nightmares because of igbo people matter.

Unless you reduce your hatred, I see stroke on your doorstep.

Please help your mother and self stay alive and healthy.

You've been warned.
Re: IPOB:Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Speaks After Today's Trial As FG Uses Masked Witness by Ikechuob: 11:45pm On Mar 22, 2018
Everything about this shithole is do backwards. A masked witness? Where and how is that not a violation of human rights

This thing masquerading itself as a country is a complete waste of space. A big trash bag
Re: IPOB:Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Speaks After Today's Trial As FG Uses Masked Witness by AguyiD3rd: 12:51am On Mar 23, 2018
buhariguy:
End time witness,

See Aboki talking, anyways... Thank God for internet, if not, who would have known that some shoe shinners up north can write Biafra
correctly.
Re: IPOB:Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Speaks After Today's Trial As FG Uses Masked Witness by Chinagurum1995(m): 3:56am On Mar 23, 2018
Chai! What a Zoo nation I mean all we need is biafra land by the will of Chukwuokike Abiama so biafra must come so all we need is biafra forever because the Zoo Naija nation is not easy oooo not free at all oooo. shocked undecided
Re: IPOB:Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Speaks After Today's Trial As FG Uses Masked Witness by odomanis: 7:42am On Mar 23, 2018
buhariguy:
End time witness,

It is there turn today,it could be your turn tomorrow. And because you allowed and supported it today,you might not be able to resist it tomorrow. Be warned !
Re: IPOB:Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Speaks After Today's Trial As FG Uses Masked Witness by CioAngels(f): 7:55am On Mar 23, 2018
But why masking the witness if there are no hidden agenda by the government. Why is this government loaded with lies. I think the managers of Nigeria are all group of liars, dubious with no shame
Re: IPOB:Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Speaks After Today's Trial As FG Uses Masked Witness by CioAngels(f): 8:00am On Mar 23, 2018
emmadejust:
Pls my learned lawyers in the house is there any event where there will need a witness to be masked in a court trial sad
Mrs Nyako the lawyer invented the masking method to favour the government so as to coverup government evil doings. She is the president's relative.

1 Like

Re: IPOB:Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Speaks After Today's Trial As FG Uses Masked Witness by TerrorSquad147: 8:04am On Mar 23, 2018
Iyalayaibomaku:
All ipob supporters will be forever sad and die one by one just like lamidi kanu
your papa go die first, followed by you and your lineage
Re: IPOB:Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Speaks After Today's Trial As FG Uses Masked Witness by Megaideas(f): 8:16am On Mar 23, 2018
MASKED WITNESS? How? As in is it allowed in the Law Court? If they're sincere, they should come out and tell the whole truth. WHAT ARE THEY HIDING FROM?
Re: IPOB:Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Speaks After Today's Trial As FG Uses Masked Witness by COCKCROW: 8:44am On Mar 23, 2018
buhariguy:
End time witness,

IT IS ONLY IN A LEPERS INFESTED AND PARASITIC NORTH, WITH 85% BEGGARS THAT WILL THINK IT CAN END BIAFRA. BIAFRA IS IN THE BLOOD OF EVERY IGBO PERSON EVEN THOSE PRETENDERS AND NO MAN CAN WASH IT OFF. CAN A LEOPARD CHANGE IT SKIN OR CAN PIG EVER AVOID MUDDY WATER? THE FAIR TRUTH IS NO. YEARS MAY GO AND BLOOD MAY FLOW WITH IT BUT IT CANNOT STOP THE SPIRIT OF BIAFRA. AS THE MOSLEM NORTH CANNOT WITHOUT BEING LAZY, MYOPIC AND KILLERS, SAME WAY NONE CAN STOP BIAFRA. THINK WHY ARE YOU AFRAID OF BIAFRA?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

‘I’m Not Moved By Your Tears’, Wike Slams Workers Protesting MD's Sack / Supreme Court Discards Deposition By CSU Based On 180-Day Time Frame / RESIDENCY CARD: Ondo Breaks New Ground

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.