Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,411 members, 7,954,629 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:11 AM

Bill Gates' Buhari Economic Blueprint Statement: Ben Bruce, Reno Omokri React - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bill Gates' Buhari Economic Blueprint Statement: Ben Bruce, Reno Omokri React (50026 Views)

El-Rufai "Foreigners Body Bags": Dele Momodu, Fani-Kayode, Reno Omokri React / Bill Gates: Buhari’s Economic Plan Doesn’t Reflect Needs Of Nigerians / Fulani Herdsmen & Buhari: FFK And Reno Omokri React (See Tweets) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bill Gates' Buhari Economic Blueprint Statement: Ben Bruce, Reno Omokri React by tydi(m): 6:26am On Mar 23, 2018
texazzpete:

Took a while to parse your poorly constructed, borderline inane post.

I'm educated enough to know - unlike you - that the conversation Bill Gates tried to spur was about the FUTURE of Nigeria. And investment in healthcare and education NOW is what can secure our FUTURE growth.

Successive administrations have neglected these vital areas, devoting ever shrinking portions of the budget to these sectors. It seems that by pointing this out, I have provoked a response from a cretinous sycophant like yourself.

Try not to die in this level of ignorance. It'd be a waste.

Mr salivator, you are saying gibberish and at the same time contradicting yourself, when you ready to say who you are for or against, then you would buy my argumentative time.

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates' Buhari Economic Blueprint Statement: Ben Bruce, Reno Omokri React by NwaliE01: 6:30am On Mar 23, 2018
Oya Bill gate collect.

Re: Bill Gates' Buhari Economic Blueprint Statement: Ben Bruce, Reno Omokri React by karlboss: 6:30am On Mar 23, 2018
Smony:
buhari tot gates wil hail him fr dapchi grls n apprecietes his governmnt bt reserves is d case. gates dnt wastes ur precious time telling dis nepa bill fool d truth because he has ear problem n cnt hear english only cow cry (moooooor)
Lol
Re: Bill Gates' Buhari Economic Blueprint Statement: Ben Bruce, Reno Omokri React by obonujoker(m): 6:39am On Mar 23, 2018
deomelo:

Trump took over an economy that was in high gear with stocks shooting through the roof and when Obama took over from Bush, the unemployment rate was over 10%, but the rate was very low 4% when he left and Trump took over so it was obvious where the US economy was heading from Obama to Trump.

Now, Jona and 16 years of PDP left darkness, a battered and undiversified economy, almost emptied treasury, almost emptied ECA, abandoned projects all over the country and unpaid contractors across the board, grand looting and stealing at every level of government, including Jona himself stealing $2 billion for Dasuki to share with his cronies, nearly all the national budgets under Jona/PDP was recurrent with almost nothing for capital projects..

The saddest part was despite Jona generating the largest earnings in the history of Nigeria, he borrowed from his first year in office till his last week in office.

Jona borrowed hundreds of billions to pay workers salary weeks before handing over to PMB.

So, if the economy was so great under Jona/PDP, why was he borrowing hundreds of billions to pay workers salary?

If the economy was so great under Jona and 16 years of PDP, where are the roads, bridges, hospitals, schools, wonderful health care system or even any infrastructure they built with the largest earnings in the history of Nigeria?

Why are we still in darkness even after budgeting sand stealing $20 billion power funds?

Lastly, Jona borrowed hundreds of billions to pay workers salary in May 2015, the same month he left office, same month PMB took over.

So, what kind of economy Jona handed over to PMB and what kind of economy the PMB met when he took over from Jona? A battered and broken economy that cannot pay workers salary.

Nigeria was broke and Jona was preaching and instituting austerity measures in 2014-2015 when oil was selling way-way more than when PMB took over so, after living under a broke and austere government that was borrowing to pay workers salary when oil was selling for way-way more, why expect to live largely and eat steak and lobster with champaign when oil was selling for $27 when PMB took over?

I just think many of you are just too delusional and grossly clueless, you've lost touch with reality and you have no clue how bad and damaged your country was under JONA.

You lived with grand corruption, darkness and lack of basic infrastructure since independence and under 16 years of PDP and Jona without saying a word, but you want magic and Dubai lifestyle in less than 3 years under PMB. Are you people mentally OK or you just have warped and comical sense of expectation and entitlement?

You people know absolutely nothing about your own country, you have zero clues per the precarious situation you were in

Demdem.... stop defending Buhari...

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates' Buhari Economic Blueprint Statement: Ben Bruce, Reno Omokri React by wristbangle: 6:57am On Mar 23, 2018
Pharaoh001:

Stepping down is not a problem.....but who can trust again?? Who,are we going to vote for again Atiku, Saraki, Sambo, Fayose,Muray Bruce or Gej again
Can't you see that all these people are Hungry Power Seekers....
I don't think there's is solution to Nigeria Problem...
I have given up on Nigeria....
lets pray for ourselves.

Unfortunately none of these demons deserve to be president. Exactly what am doing, praying for myself and loved ones.
Re: Bill Gates' Buhari Economic Blueprint Statement: Ben Bruce, Reno Omokri React by deomelo: 7:06am On Mar 23, 2018
obonujoker:

Demdem.... stop defending Buhari...

I debate facts, not ignorant Igbos with nothing sane and rational to discuss

Kepp quiet if you have nothing better to contribute.
Re: Bill Gates' Buhari Economic Blueprint Statement: Ben Bruce, Reno Omokri React by tasteofcash: 7:07am On Mar 23, 2018
RZArecta2:
Bill Gates is a iPod yoot cool Buhari na idíot lesbian goat grin

Buhari the destroyer of Nigeria economy two times in a row, I hail thee, Aisha for president 2019
breaking his own record. Balon d'or winner in cluelessness 2times in a row
Re: Bill Gates' Buhari Economic Blueprint Statement: Ben Bruce, Reno Omokri React by lilytender: 7:10am On Mar 23, 2018
limeta:
Give the mic to zombie to tell us how far

Pls is Bill Gates an Economist or an IT Entrepreneur?? Or are you saying that once you are rich you automatically become an Economist, a Doctor, a Lawyer, a Banker, a Babalawo, a Military General, an Engineer and even a Future Teller??
Re: Bill Gates' Buhari Economic Blueprint Statement: Ben Bruce, Reno Omokri React by tasteofcash: 7:12am On Mar 23, 2018
Okoroawusa:
Reno,take time and read the full statement by Bill Gates and stop quoting him out of context to garner support from your IPOB supporters.

As for Ben Murray-Bruce,all us know im problem

BTW,Reno u didn't say anything after Osinbajo showed you the evidence about GEJ that you asked for.
u stil gat mouth to talk fool, u shld be ashamed of urself and ur clueless master. hv pity on ur unborn children
Re: Bill Gates' Buhari Economic Blueprint Statement: Ben Bruce, Reno Omokri React by onegig(m): 7:14am On Mar 23, 2018
omohayek:

You yourself being a premiere example of the genre, spouting your verbose nonsense as if you had the first idea what you're talking about. As it happens, I am an economist by training, the real kind who went to a real university to study the subject in-depth, which is far more than can be said for you. Could you answer even basic questions from an economics intro course if I were to pose them to you, and even with Google at your disposal?

You are no different from the Buhari you're doing such a weak job of attempting to defend with your incoherent rhetoric: you know nothing, and yet you display greater certainty in your ignorance than those who actually know what they're talking about, dismissing them as "arm chair" while typing nonsense on your Tecno phone from some 2x2 corner shop. There's a name for this mindset of unshakeable ignorance - the [url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning%E2%80%93Kruger_effect]Dunning-Kruger effect[/url]

Lol....I actually laughed at your delusion.

Typical Half baked Nigerian graduate. Oya...go on and spit all the theories that you crammed in Uni

I don't even need to hear you say anything. Someone who believes knowledge of finance and economics is achieved by sitting a dimly class with their lecturers spewing 1970s theories about oil boom and whatnot when their peers are looking at futuristic economies where labour is replaced by sentient robots.

You may have studied it. But I do apply it daily. I do economics and personal finance in my day to day activities. Your numerous havard trained economists with their big grammar, how many Nigerians did they pull out of poverty with their numerous theories while they held sway? We don't need your type holding office. Big problems like Nigeria needs indigenous, simple and common sense solutions.

Kindly counter my initial comments with facts and not the usual personal attacks. Good day

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bill Gates' Buhari Economic Blueprint Statement: Ben Bruce, Reno Omokri React by tasteofcash: 7:14am On Mar 23, 2018
deomelo:

he doesnt need to contribute, Bill Gates has done it all. now we know what d international community thinks of Nigeria. pity ur unborn children
Re: Bill Gates' Buhari Economic Blueprint Statement: Ben Bruce, Reno Omokri React by onegig(m): 7:31am On Mar 23, 2018
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Instead of rambling and bothering me with your lame, meaningless and ignorant rubbish, face the poster who just lectured you by countering his views with your own sane and rational facts

abi help me ask am o. He said Danogte is scared of competition. I stated the numerous countries the guy operates in. He has not stated a single reason why we should join the free trade deal except the usual rhetoric.

Egypt and other northern African countries are there because of the gas deals they can cut. Let me see how you want to push your products into those Northern African countries. Even the Common external tarrifs as stated by ECOWAS that has been existing for decades now we are still having challenges implementing that let alone going on to sign another trade deal without a better understanding of what the potentials or downsides it portends.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bill Gates' Buhari Economic Blueprint Statement: Ben Bruce, Reno Omokri React by Babacele: 7:35am On Mar 23, 2018
deomelo:

I have stopped wasting precious time on these guys but you just can't keep away some times. Okonjo iweala told us in 2014 to prepare for recession when oil was selling at $60/ barrel! The unpaid salaries Gej left behind which PMB gave loans to aid governors offset isn't what we call ' bail out'? Truth is that it would have been tougher than hell if PDP had continued. This Buhari's administration is a divine transition and the next President should be better than him not worse off but fortunately unfortunately , most of the present presidential hopefuls are not good enough.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bill Gates' Buhari Economic Blueprint Statement: Ben Bruce, Reno Omokri React by deomelo: 7:43am On Mar 23, 2018
But Gates, while delivering a speech at the special and expanded National Economic Council on Investment in Human Capital in Abuja, suggested the plan got part of its priorities wrong.

“The Nigerian government’s Economic Recovery and Growth Plan identifies investing in our people as one of three strategic executives, but the execution priorities don’t fully reflect people’s needs – prioritising physical capital over human capital,” he said.

Essentially Mr Gate's opinion.

Under normal circumstances and economic and societal situation like in his country, this sounds very practical and realistic, but I don't see how such prescription can help us at the moment simply because we have too many fires to put out with very little resources to achieve such goals.

1. For several decades and even since independence, our budgets are largely recurrent expenditure budgets with little or nothing for social and human capital development.

2. The federal government/federal civil service consumes 75-80% of our national budget with little or nothing for the rest of Nigeria outside Abuja to live on.

Meaning there is absolutely nothing left for any kind of capital investment, human or capital.

3. For us to make any meaningful impact per human capital development, we have to cut recurrent expenditure at lease in half, meaning cut of federal waste from worthless overlapping and needless tens of FG parastatals and agencies, adopt a cheaper governing system and get rid of almost a thousand lawmakers draining the treasury with their over bloated salaries and benefits.

4. Go back to the regional system of government which I think is the best system of government in a country like Nigeria.

5. Bottom line, we are too far behind to deal with human capital even though must do so at some point, but we don't have that luxury, we have to spend on capital to develop our infrastructure, to attract investments to create jobs and ultimately generate needed funds to spend on the things Mr Gates listed like health and education.

6. Doing what Mr Gates suggested at this point for us not realistic, it's like putting the horse before the cart. You can not invest in human capital or quality health system without funds and to generate the funds, you either increase taxes or levies and cut FG workforce.

Osun State ranked high in misery, poverty and human index because they suffered to invest in human and capital capacities across the board and they are rightfully enjoying the reward today. Nigeria as a country can do the same thing, but nothing comes easy.

We all cannot have it both ways, it's either you suffer and feel the pain while you work hard to attain your goals and objectives or you keep doing the same thing and remain stagnant.

With 75-80% recurring budgets that leaves no room for anything else, Mr Gates is just yarning dust

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bill Gates' Buhari Economic Blueprint Statement: Ben Bruce, Reno Omokri React by deomelo: 7:49am On Mar 23, 2018
tasteofcash:
he doesnt need to contribute, Bill Gates has done it all. now we know what d international community thinks of Nigeria. pity ur unborn children

Kolo mentality and low-grade intellect Igbos.

Gate's suggestion doesn't fit your current realities in Nigeria.

Sadly, when Jona and his looting and stealing gangs were looting and stealing instead of investing in your poor future, you and your kind were busy shouting GEJ till 2019 and even now, it's Bill Gates 2018.

See ya miserable life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bill Gates' Buhari Economic Blueprint Statement: Ben Bruce, Reno Omokri React by deomelo: 7:59am On Mar 23, 2018
Babacele:
I have stopped wasting precious time on these guys but you just can't keep away some times. Okonjo iweala told us in 2014 to prepare for recession when oil was selling at $60/ barrel! The unpaod salaries Gej left behind which PMB gave loans to aid governors offset isn't what we call ' bail out'? Truth is that it would have been tougher than hell if PDP had continued. This Buhari's administration is a divine transition and the next President should be better than him not worse off but fortunately unfortunately , most of the present presidential hopefuls are not good enough.

And the losers want to chop turkey and drink champagne in 2015 when oil was selling for $27

Today, our depleted foreign reserve is almost back to what it was before crooked and corrupt Jona

Our income generating agencies are generating massive income

The recession Jona and Okonjo promised is slowly going away

Investors are rushing back with huge capital inflow

industrial output is shooting higher, even PMB is busy running around the country commissioning mills, plants, factories and infrastructures

The sky is the limit

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bill Gates' Buhari Economic Blueprint Statement: Ben Bruce, Reno Omokri React by deomelo: 8:04am On Mar 23, 2018
onegig:

abi help me ask am o. He said Danogte is scared of competition. I stated the numerous countries the guy operates in. He has not stated a single reason why we should join the free trade deal except the usual rhetoric.

Egypt and other northern African countries are there because of the gas deals they can cut. Let me see how you want to push your products into those Northern African countries. Even the Common external tarrifs as stated by ECOWAS that has been existing for decades now we are still having challenges implementing that let alone going on to sign another trade deal without a better understanding of what the potentials or downsides it portends.

Igbos won't debate with facts and sound logic and they are not deep thinking people, they think and formulate their thoughts based on sentiments, emotions, tribalism, hatred, bigotry and anti-Nigeria attitude.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bill Gates' Buhari Economic Blueprint Statement: Ben Bruce, Reno Omokri React by Johnkay225: 8:36am On Mar 23, 2018
Talking about putting the embassy at alert. If anything happens to Bill Gates in Nigeria,ours will be "There was a country indeed" . It took a foreigner to tell him what all his bunch of senseless and spineless followers could not say. Bill Gates is not looking for contracts in Nigeria, he is a powerful Nation as one man. Richer than plenty countries... The blind followers and supporters of APC will still come out to make noise....
Re: Bill Gates' Buhari Economic Blueprint Statement: Ben Bruce, Reno Omokri React by sekundosekundo: 8:38am On Mar 23, 2018
oganology33:
God pls protect my lovely wife and unborn baby. Dear God, pls grant us safe delivery. Thank You in anticipation.

Show her more love this time. May God grant your requests.

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates' Buhari Economic Blueprint Statement: Ben Bruce, Reno Omokri React by misano(m): 9:00am On Mar 23, 2018
deomelo:

I know Igbos when I see one and I can see them from a million miles away.

The above quotes are sad reflections of your ipobic nature and utterance, all you do is spew ignorant, unintelligent and evil wishing garbage all over the place.

PMB is not my father and you are free to shout, yell and criticize him till eternity, I don't care, what I don't have time for is the typical ipob ramblings, illogical and meaningless rubbish that I can not debate.

If I'm not Igbo by tribe & not an IPOB member may bad luck poverty be ur best friend. But if truly I'm IPOB but claiming not to be one may good luck & riches b ur best friend.
Re: Bill Gates' Buhari Economic Blueprint Statement: Ben Bruce, Reno Omokri React by flezyblinkzy: 9:29am On Mar 23, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
Bill Gate should first ask Buhari to define what is economics before telling him to improve Nigeria's economy.

Something is telling me IPOB bribed Bill Gate to say this, DSS should arrest him ASAP angry
grin
BeeBeeOoh:
Bill Gate should first ask Buhari to define what is economics before telling him to improve Nigeria's economy.

Something is telling me IPOB bribed Bill Gate to say this, DSS should arrest him ASAP angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bill Gates' Buhari Economic Blueprint Statement: Ben Bruce, Reno Omokri React by philoedu(m): 9:30am On Mar 23, 2018
Thanks to Bill Gate for given Nigeria Govt.. an insightful roadmap of the state of things. It is also true, that when the problem is so compounded, it is often near impossible to know where to start from, due partly to the fault of our political class elit who do not seems to view the situation as a problem. I view the current take as topdown which is not working that is rightly being observed , rather, it should be bottomop.
Re: Bill Gates' Buhari Economic Blueprint Statement: Ben Bruce, Reno Omokri React by Saxifrage12(m): 9:38am On Mar 23, 2018
Bill Gate is like you don't know that hate speech has a death penalty here mind what you say here before DSS .......
Re: Bill Gates' Buhari Economic Blueprint Statement: Ben Bruce, Reno Omokri React by Cjrane2: 9:55am On Mar 23, 2018
Buhari is just a disaster to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates' Buhari Economic Blueprint Statement: Ben Bruce, Reno Omokri React by enonche85(m): 9:56am On Mar 23, 2018
UfuomaUN:
Bill Gates should be arrested and tried for hate speech!! nonsense

Do u want Nigeria to be turned into a farmland in 3hrs?.
Re: Bill Gates' Buhari Economic Blueprint Statement: Ben Bruce, Reno Omokri React by GavelSlam: 9:57am On Mar 23, 2018
misano:

If I'm not Igbo by tribe & not an IPOB member may bad luck poverty be ur best friend. But if truly I'm IPOB but claiming not to be one may good luck & riches b ur best friend.

Enough with your medieval curses and burnish your arguments with facts.

Save your curses for the motor park.
Re: Bill Gates' Buhari Economic Blueprint Statement: Ben Bruce, Reno Omokri React by UfuomaUN(m): 10:38am On Mar 23, 2018
enonche85:

Do u want Nigeria to be turned into a farmland in 3hrs?.
grin grin I'm only trying to reason from Buhari's perspective o! before una fry me! no be una president again! no be una vote am? enjoy the dividends of change

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates' Buhari Economic Blueprint Statement: Ben Bruce, Reno Omokri React by newoffer: 10:54am On Mar 23, 2018
Apart from safe delivery. The rest thing Na 50/50 . If you ever go through C section in Government hospital, u will know human life is nothing. They care less. The people at Badagry General Hospital are monsters. How do they employ callous n vampire in hospital?

We are told to get 2 pint of blood while they use only one. I was forced to pay for extra one pint.
Lagos Govt should checkmate these people.
Re: Bill Gates' Buhari Economic Blueprint Statement: Ben Bruce, Reno Omokri React by henryhemon(m): 11:48am On Mar 23, 2018
figure007:
There is one thing about the whites... They tell the truth.... 85 out of 100 of them will tell you things point blank... I so love them and their mentality is different from ours... Imagine him say that even to the face of the president... Sir!!! I respect the whites.... Invite an African leader and you hear him say something else cos of Ghana must go

Bro stop this mentality that's only whites that will tell you the truth point blank,the problem is when you tell an african the truth pount blank you become an enemy, I always tell my supervisor truth point blank but I'm seen as a rebel. There are Nigerians who will tell you the truth your ancestors haven't mentioned to you before sef.
Re: Bill Gates' Buhari Economic Blueprint Statement: Ben Bruce, Reno Omokri React by sexyanyabubakar(f): 1:38pm On Mar 23, 2018
deomelo:

And the losers want to chop turkey and drink champagne in 2015 when oil was selling for $27

Today, our depleted foreign reserve is almost back to what it was before crooked and corrupt Jona

Our income generating agencies are generating massive income

The recession Jona and Okonjo promised is slowly going away

Investors are rushing back with huge capital inflow

industrial output is shooting higher, even PMB is busy running around the country commissioning mills, plants, factories and infrastructures

The sky is the limit

Is this Lie Mohamed of APC? How can Buhari comision factorys and mills when there is no LIGHT. All the manufacturng companys hav relocted to neighbouring countrys like togo/cameroun. APC just speacialize to increase NEPA bills, hide fuel and poor masses not collecting Salary by month end have to sufer heat, mosquito and darkness.

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates' Buhari Economic Blueprint Statement: Ben Bruce, Reno Omokri React by tasteofcash: 3:47pm On Mar 23, 2018
deomelo:

Kolo mentality and low-grade intellect Igbos.

Gate's suggestion doesn't fit your current realities in Nigeria.

Sadly, when Jona and his looting and stealing gangs were looting and stealing instead of investing in your poor future, you and your kind were busy shouting GEJ till 2019 and even now, it's Bill Gates 2018.

See ya miserable life

dats what we've seen for 3yrs+.....blaming jonathan. i wonder who is low grade here, u buhari ass-licking nuissance. truth hurts to d bone marrow, thank God a foreigner carefully analysed and summarised dis miserable govt. team of liars and confused deluded minds. ur problem ain't physical, its spiritual. u need help cos in u, ur parents are childless. continue supporting a nepa bill carrying president who cant sing our national anthem. i dont hv ur time cos d way i see ya, u are just another buhari's cow on d loose. no agendum, no plan. may d mayhems buhari's govt has caused, d deaths and i dont care attitude of his fall on u and ur family, then u will see clearly dat ur miserable life aint worth more than a cow, fool.
Re: Bill Gates' Buhari Economic Blueprint Statement: Ben Bruce, Reno Omokri React by ihatesycophant(m): 5:54pm On Mar 23, 2018
Jethrolite:
He hasn't done that. On what basis can Nigeria be compared to USA. Isn't it obvious Buhari's economic plan is a mess, actually this government has no economic plan. Bill Gates was only being polite when he mentioned there was an economic plan.

He gives Africa humanitarian assistance because he is a philanthropist and an epic one at that. Tony Elumelu is giving out $100m in 10 years to support entrepreneurs and you can see the immense impact with the programme being in its fourth year. That money on the other hand is something Bill Gates can give in a day. When you're working with a charity that has excess of $20bn in endowment, you can do anything.

Nigeria is not the best economy in Africa, we are be deviled by so many plagues but we have population advantage and therefore support large business scalability unlike other African countries. The economy of Lagos is bigger than that of Kenya but Kenya is the biggest economy in East Africa.

The good thing is everyone is becoming more aware and soon the current crop of politicians won't even be able to secure any office in this country.
That was my grouse about his statement insinuating that the economy plan is not workable. An outsider that have been reading junks and false data about Nigeria would think the system should have been more better but insider would know that Nigeria is not moving forward based on the attendant mismanagement that has brought us to a sorry state we are in today. I did mentioned in my earlier comment that the former govt were brandishing fake robust economy but no single indicator shows we are robust. We still import virtually every thing. Find it difficult to meet up with recurrent expenditure, workers are owed, pensioners are owed, the education system is in comatose, textile industries dead, no single competitive product aside from oil, our main stake is petroleum, other products have been neglected, Nigerians still make foreign schools their haven, no qualitative hospital, doctors and nurses are jetting out daily, our markets are dumping ground for foreign textiles but our previous govt says we are best in Africa by their doctored information that Gates sees and rely on. Let me reproduce my initial comment again for some salient points I did raised:
" I am cog sure he has no data with him. If he has why still giving Nigeria humanitarian assistance to it. Nigeria has not grown to the level he is seeing it. Everything about the economy has been false and not the true picture pasted to the world. Best economy in Africa but still rely on virtually on everything including toothpicks, tomato paste, rice, pencil etc. How you aware that Nigeria doesn't have an industry that produces pencils? Except lately, we import pencils and we're robust economy.
The man is using America yardstick to measure Nigeria"
Developed economy cannot be hidden, is just like pregnant woman. All indicators has signalled that Nigeria economy was going doom, if not the rescue that was quickly done on it. Iweala Ngozi saw it in 2014 and she did said we should prepare for hard times in 2015 because she saw all indicators while people forgot so soon.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sanwo-olu Will Win But The Future Is Open To You.– Oba Of Lagos To Rhodes-vivour / Reno Omokri Replies Aisha Yesufu: 'You Are A Frustrated Sidekick' / Goodluck Jonathan As An Election Observer In Tanzania (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.