Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,893 members, 7,821,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Dapchi Girls: Okorocha Reacts To Release Of Schoolgirls By Boko Haram - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dapchi Girls: Okorocha Reacts To Release Of Schoolgirls By Boko Haram (19824 Views)

Okorocha Reacts To APC Suspension, Reveals Next Line Of Action / Dapchi: DSS Reveals Condition Boko Haram Gave Before Release Of Schoolgirls / Zuma’s Resignation: Okorocha Reacts To Calls For Demolition Of Statute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dapchi Girls: Okorocha Reacts To Release Of Schoolgirls By Boko Haram by Nobody: 9:51pm On Mar 22, 2018
Rocha's is a disgrace to southeast & Nigeria in general. Sycophant @ its peak

2 Likes

Re: Dapchi Girls: Okorocha Reacts To Release Of Schoolgirls By Boko Haram by dojnr4real: 9:51pm On Mar 22, 2018
May God have mercy on you. It's really disheartening as to how people sold their conscience because of political gain.

1 Like

Re: Dapchi Girls: Okorocha Reacts To Release Of Schoolgirls By Boko Haram by babdap: 9:52pm On Mar 22, 2018
keep quite and send commissioner for happiness to Dapchi
Re: Dapchi Girls: Okorocha Reacts To Release Of Schoolgirls By Boko Haram by andyanders: 9:53pm On Mar 22, 2018
useless man who is mentally deranged. Buhari himself knows that he knows nothing and Okorocha making his normal statement is a way to keep relevant in the government of his mater.

1 Like

Re: Dapchi Girls: Okorocha Reacts To Release Of Schoolgirls By Boko Haram by Ddy(m): 9:53pm On Mar 22, 2018
Why does all APC clowns making it a news that they rescued Dapchi girls earlier than Chibok girls.Somethimg is fishing

2 Likes

Re: Dapchi Girls: Okorocha Reacts To Release Of Schoolgirls By Boko Haram by Hapigirlxoxo(f): 9:55pm On Mar 22, 2018
psychologist:
Nobody can describe okoro awusa more than ffk

Ffk can bad mouth for the whole world grin

Lol. FFK own nobi here. He might come for him after reading this
Re: Dapchi Girls: Okorocha Reacts To Release Of Schoolgirls By Boko Haram by talk2percy(m): 9:55pm On Mar 22, 2018
Idiot, a fool at forty. Political prostitute and bootlicker

1 Like

Re: Dapchi Girls: Okorocha Reacts To Release Of Schoolgirls By Boko Haram by Nobody: 9:55pm On Mar 22, 2018
APC planned with terrorists to kidnapped school pupils to use for 2019 campaigns as they did in 2015.

Thanks goodness I'm not a Nigerian.

I bless president Donald Trump to had fired that former secretary to US that came to see APC terrorists in Aso Rock. If not that man would have been infecting US government and president Donald Trump's administration with lies, corruption and terrorists.
Re: Dapchi Girls: Okorocha Reacts To Release Of Schoolgirls By Boko Haram by labisibrass(m): 9:59pm On Mar 22, 2018
This country is a joke!
Re: Dapchi Girls: Okorocha Reacts To Release Of Schoolgirls By Boko Haram by Maj196(m): 10:00pm On Mar 22, 2018
talk2archy:
nwanne kpuo ha ofuma biko.
Meaning?
Re: Dapchi Girls: Okorocha Reacts To Release Of Schoolgirls By Boko Haram by rickyrex(m): 10:05pm On Mar 22, 2018
Always licking the anus of a fulani
Re: Dapchi Girls: Okorocha Reacts To Release Of Schoolgirls By Boko Haram by lastempero: 10:06pm On Mar 22, 2018
the news men that carried this okoro Hausa news are more insane than him.
Re: Dapchi Girls: Okorocha Reacts To Release Of Schoolgirls By Boko Haram by xpool(m): 10:08pm On Mar 22, 2018
Okoroawusa:
Owelle!
Owelle means toilet in my dialect ...
Re: Dapchi Girls: Okorocha Reacts To Release Of Schoolgirls By Boko Haram by Stbobbylee: 10:15pm On Mar 22, 2018
Dee akpuola gi?
What do you expect from a governor that tells his people that he prefer them to be arm robbers to them being hem smokers .
Re: Dapchi Girls: Okorocha Reacts To Release Of Schoolgirls By Boko Haram by Jtinaonyi(f): 10:22pm On Mar 22, 2018
autonomous22:
mtchew.... Who takes okorocha serious
only a blind FOOL......
Re: Dapchi Girls: Okorocha Reacts To Release Of Schoolgirls By Boko Haram by fk001(m): 10:24pm On Mar 22, 2018
Okrocha is a wise Man....

By God grace he will be the first Igbo president come 2023....

1 Like

Re: Dapchi Girls: Okorocha Reacts To Release Of Schoolgirls By Boko Haram by Fauzydane(m): 10:26pm On Mar 22, 2018
am soon ashamed of this he goat , moreover abduction was well planned by APC led administration . keep deceiving ur self's
Re: Dapchi Girls: Okorocha Reacts To Release Of Schoolgirls By Boko Haram by Fauzydane(m): 10:29pm On Mar 22, 2018
am soon ashamed of this being , moreover the abduction was well planned by APC led administration so u people should not even try to deceive ur self's
Re: Dapchi Girls: Okorocha Reacts To Release Of Schoolgirls By Boko Haram by SirBunky85(m): 10:30pm On Mar 22, 2018
Kennydoc:
Rochas get sense?
U wey pack sense wella who sabi u? If he had attacked pmb, u would've bn hailing him but since he didn't say what u wished,u are here spewing thrash
Re: Dapchi Girls: Okorocha Reacts To Release Of Schoolgirls By Boko Haram by SirBunky85(m): 10:35pm On Mar 22, 2018
lastmessenger:
The only ass licker from the east. I trust imolites to reject Rocha and anything that come with rochas come 2019
My problem is dat same people attacking Rochas as a Fulani as kicker are same people supporting ararume to become the next governor despite say ararume dey hail pmb like tomorrow no dey. Does implores truly hate apc or as dey claim or dey just hate Okorocha?
Re: Dapchi Girls: Okorocha Reacts To Release Of Schoolgirls By Boko Haram by collitexnaira(m): 10:39pm On Mar 22, 2018
Ass licker
Re: Dapchi Girls: Okorocha Reacts To Release Of Schoolgirls By Boko Haram by Othankz(m): 10:59pm On Mar 22, 2018
Rubbish
Re: Dapchi Girls: Okorocha Reacts To Release Of Schoolgirls By Boko Haram by Abagworo(m): 11:06pm On Mar 22, 2018
He further noted that “if the previous leadership had equally put into play, that level of needed political will or strong leadership, the lengthy story of the Chibok girls would have perhaps, been shortened”.

This is why I love Buhari. He is proactive and serious with issues unlike Jonathan.
Re: Dapchi Girls: Okorocha Reacts To Release Of Schoolgirls By Boko Haram by Ricky97(m): 11:18pm On Mar 22, 2018
London used Acura MDX 2008 model for sale at N3million. (Price is Negotiable)

Re: Dapchi Girls: Okorocha Reacts To Release Of Schoolgirls By Boko Haram by Ikechuob: 11:23pm On Mar 22, 2018
Biglittlelois:
He was born in jos right? i think his parents adopted him from a hausa/fulani family then named him Rochas, his blood is not the same with igbos,
mbanu angry
His father is not his real father that's the rumor at his hometown. An aboki birthed him that's why he acts like that.

1 Like

Re: Dapchi Girls: Okorocha Reacts To Release Of Schoolgirls By Boko Haram by d4real890(m): 11:31pm On Mar 22, 2018
The Governor said since Buhari came on board, he has continued to show that action speaks louder than words.E be like say the governor of statue state is high on weed I think his mad gan ni self
Re: Dapchi Girls: Okorocha Reacts To Release Of Schoolgirls By Boko Haram by raph101(m): 12:09am On Mar 23, 2018
LasGidiOwner:
What do we expect from a limping useless failed and incompetent occultic bastard that used his legs for rituals.

when I discovered that APC was in dAPChi ...i knew the girls were safe

1 Like

Re: Dapchi Girls: Okorocha Reacts To Release Of Schoolgirls By Boko Haram by manmorris23(m): 12:28am On Mar 23, 2018
always saying nonsense ,

idiot
Re: Dapchi Girls: Okorocha Reacts To Release Of Schoolgirls By Boko Haram by tbliss22(m): 12:46am On Mar 23, 2018
I curse the day I whole-heartedly believed in these set of nincompoops. They are set of incompetent old fools who got nothing to offer from day one.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: Wike Will Work For Tinubu – Ibrahim Masari / Sanusi Links Boko Haram To "oil Derivation". / Ministers’ Aides Turn Executive Beggars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.