Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,128 members, 7,811,187 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:39 AM

Pre Wedding Picture Of Beautiful Couple Of Nairalander - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre Wedding Picture Of Beautiful Couple Of Nairalander (29203 Views)

The Pre Wedding Picture That Got Everyone Talking / My Grandma, Fiancée, And I In A Pre Wedding Picture / Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre Wedding Picture Of Beautiful Couple Of Nairalander by biacan(f): 9:23am On Mar 23, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

Babe cheesy xup. How have u been?
I'm fine. Saw your vacancy on the thread that's why I rush for this year not to pass me by cheesy

I've been good..... you?
Re: Pre Wedding Picture Of Beautiful Couple Of Nairalander by Nobody: 9:38am On Mar 23, 2018
biacan:
I'm fine. Saw your vacancy on the thread that's why I rush for this year not to pass me by cheesy

I've been good..... you?
cheesy You're such a darling grin

I'm fine too but would he finer if only I can see you
Re: Pre Wedding Picture Of Beautiful Couple Of Nairalander by biacan(f): 9:43am On Mar 23, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
cheesy You're such a darling grin
I'm fine too but would he finer if only I can see you
Awww kiss

Post your pix nah cheesy
Re: Pre Wedding Picture Of Beautiful Couple Of Nairalander by Nobody: 10:20am On Mar 23, 2018
biacan:
Awww kiss

Post your pix nah cheesy
Lol OK is that d condition?
Re: Pre Wedding Picture Of Beautiful Couple Of Nairalander by biacan(f): 10:43am On Mar 23, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
Lol OK is that d condition?
Yes it is cheesy
Re: Pre Wedding Picture Of Beautiful Couple Of Nairalander by Teaser0904(f): 10:44am On Mar 23, 2018
Cute pictures kiss
Re: Pre Wedding Picture Of Beautiful Couple Of Nairalander by walesalak(m): 11:49am On Mar 23, 2018
Wow!!!! shocked
Re: Pre Wedding Picture Of Beautiful Couple Of Nairalander by MrRhymes101(m): 10:52am On Mar 29, 2018
Lovely... Wedding MC
Re: Pre Wedding Picture Of Beautiful Couple Of Nairalander by KingAzari: 10:53am On Mar 29, 2018
I think I have had a private session with this lady in Onitsha in 2015.

This life na pot of beans.
Re: Pre Wedding Picture Of Beautiful Couple Of Nairalander by greggng: 10:53am On Mar 29, 2018
Perfect match
Re: Pre Wedding Picture Of Beautiful Couple Of Nairalander by daiksworld: 11:00am On Mar 29, 2018
The babe set like duplex that's why the guy dey pose like landlord. Congrats to them shaaaaa
Re: Pre Wedding Picture Of Beautiful Couple Of Nairalander by shepherd003: 11:01am On Mar 29, 2018
kisswhere be the reception
Re: Pre Wedding Picture Of Beautiful Couple Of Nairalander by GentlePEACE: 11:09am On Mar 29, 2018
Sweet couple. Still waiting for Mr Right
Re: Pre Wedding Picture Of Beautiful Couple Of Nairalander by frankbonus(m): 11:10am On Mar 29, 2018
The wife to be look like mother of four shaaa. But congratulations
Re: Pre Wedding Picture Of Beautiful Couple Of Nairalander by fpeter(f): 11:11am On Mar 29, 2018
Fadiga24:
She will cheat on you.

OBIAKPOR!!!!
Re: Pre Wedding Picture Of Beautiful Couple Of Nairalander by PrimadonnaO(f): 11:23am On Mar 29, 2018
biacan:
The man don oldoooo he looks like a bouncer shocked it's like the lady is pregnant already lipsrsealed

Congrats cool

She doesn't look pregnant to the rest of us. undecided

1 Like

Re: Pre Wedding Picture Of Beautiful Couple Of Nairalander by SleekHoyeen(f): 11:27am On Mar 29, 2018
Cute couple.
Re: Pre Wedding Picture Of Beautiful Couple Of Nairalander by ojnnaco(m): 11:29am On Mar 29, 2018
I pray that their marriage be also beautiful with no touching story.

1 Like

Re: Pre Wedding Picture Of Beautiful Couple Of Nairalander by Lemmejoor(m): 11:43am On Mar 29, 2018
Show some luv ppl its my trad weddn today
Re: Pre Wedding Picture Of Beautiful Couple Of Nairalander by izaray(f): 11:53am On Mar 29, 2018
Lemmejoor:
Show some luv ppl its my trad weddn today
Are you for real

1 Like

Re: Pre Wedding Picture Of Beautiful Couple Of Nairalander by NtumStephen: 1:17pm On Mar 29, 2018
Congratulations to my friend & course mate. I wish you unending marital joy.

1 Like

Re: Pre Wedding Picture Of Beautiful Couple Of Nairalander by Fianze93(m): 1:19pm On Mar 29, 2018
Happy married life UJUNWA.

My classmate those days in Our Lords'.

Make I hear say na mụ a ga-abịa be Ekpelinwa dat day.

1 Like

Re: Pre Wedding Picture Of Beautiful Couple Of Nairalander by Hovakid(m): 1:34pm On Mar 29, 2018
Happy married life to them
Re: Pre Wedding Picture Of Beautiful Couple Of Nairalander by mzhorlah(f): 2:00pm On Mar 29, 2018
cute together kissGod will bless your home

1 Like

Re: Pre Wedding Picture Of Beautiful Couple Of Nairalander by gwama: 2:44pm On Mar 29, 2018
Very Nice couple, I'm just afraid that their children are obese wink
Re: Pre Wedding Picture Of Beautiful Couple Of Nairalander by Nobody: 3:56pm On Mar 29, 2018
THIS PHOTOGRAPHER IS A BONKU HOW CAN YOU USE LEOPARD WEARS ON A MULTI COLOURED BACKGROUND WALL
Re: Pre Wedding Picture Of Beautiful Couple Of Nairalander by boyency: 4:55pm On Mar 29, 2018
Great and wonderful, am from the town too...I will be there...

1 Like

Re: Pre Wedding Picture Of Beautiful Couple Of Nairalander by sweetilicious(f): 4:59pm On Mar 29, 2018
She looks a bit like me
Harrynight:
Beautiful couple!

She's so cute and I luv her height

Wish u guys the very best in marriage life!

Meanwhile is the address in Lagos? wink
Re: Pre Wedding Picture Of Beautiful Couple Of Nairalander by LuckyKeys1: 6:48pm On Mar 29, 2018
beautiful couple

1 Like

Re: Pre Wedding Picture Of Beautiful Couple Of Nairalander by Harrynight(m): 9:48am On Mar 31, 2018
sweetilicious:
She looks a bit like me

Oh really?

Oya mek mi c ur pix to confirm grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Five Criteria Ladies Use In Disqualifying Suitors / Man Calls Out Lady For Using His Money To Book Flight To See Another Guy / Why Is Pre-marital Sex Thriving?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.