Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,132 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Looking For Love In All The Wrong Places - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Looking For Love In All The Wrong Places (1374 Views)

10 Wrong Places To Look For Love In Nigeria / Fat In The Wrong Places, Which One Is Your Babe/sister/neighbours / Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For Love In All The Wrong Places by Zoobaby(f): 7:58pm On Jul 23, 2022
Any suggestions?
Re: Looking For Love In All The Wrong Places by ednut1(m): 8:00pm On Jul 23, 2022
Zoobaby:
I’m in Lagos ( won’t say where specifically) and looking for love. Where did you find your love at? I think I’m looking in the wrong places. I’m a nice looking woman, handling my own affairs financially and I just need a geniuine, gentle, calm, loving and spiritual(not religious) man to come into my life.
Any suggestions?
there is nothing like that. People find love anywhere. In parties, church, mosque, in the bus, through friend of friends. Work,Social media etc. its not same for everyone

1 Like

Re: Looking For Love In All The Wrong Places by Bledriel: 8:11pm On Jul 23, 2022
Zoobaby:
I’m in Lagos ( won’t say where specifically) and looking for love. Where did you find your love at? I think I’m looking in the wrong places. I’m a nice looking woman, handling my own affairs financially and I just need a geniuine, gentle, calm, loving and spiritual(not religious) man to come into my life.
Any suggestions?

Which one is spiritual not religious. Educate us please
Re: Looking For Love In All The Wrong Places by Demigod22: 9:17pm On Jul 23, 2022
At this point of my life, it's love that will find me while I am finding other things of life. I can't even fall in love, only love can fall in me.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Looking For Love In All The Wrong Places by Bluezy13(m): 10:34pm On Jul 23, 2022
Bledriel:

Spiritual: Awareness of the essence of life and perhaps death and recognizing the/a supernatural being and/or referencing such cognizance.
Religious: Devotion and/or principled practice of his belief and expecting all things and everybody to conform with his belief and its requirements, otherwise be considered as an infidel.
For example, "I want to marry a Christian but not a priest"
Summary, he must recognize the supernatural being's existence but must not be too indulged in it and expect same from his spouse, he must allow religious independence.

Note: This is basically my understanding of her context only, not formal meanings of the terms.
I may be wrong though.

2 Likes

Re: Looking For Love In All The Wrong Places by Zoobaby(f): 10:58pm On Jul 23, 2022
Smh

Bledriel:

Re: Looking For Love In All The Wrong Places by Bledriel: 5:20am On Jul 24, 2022
Zoobaby:
Religious meaning a person who’s life is run by the church. I have my own church with g.o.d, we have a tight relationship and it’s free.

You're doing yourself with too much intelligence. I feel sorry for you
Re: Looking For Love In All The Wrong Places by Hacks4dummies: 5:23am On Jul 24, 2022
Bledriel:

she still dey whyne herself ontop. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Looking For Love In All The Wrong Places by funmiherbs: 5:44am On Jul 24, 2022
Confirm penni's enlargement that work within 24hours call /whatsap 0.7 0.3.0.2 2.7.6. 4.1

Re: Looking For Love In All The Wrong Places by Zoobaby(f): 11:09am On Jul 25, 2022
Keep it moving then bro.
Bledriel:

1 Like

Re: Looking For Love In All The Wrong Places by EmiDon11: 11:15am On Jul 25, 2022
funmiherbs:
Confirm penni's enlargement that work within 24hours call /whatsap 0.7 0.3.0.2 2.7.6. 4.1
wetin carry penis enlargment medicine come where person dey look for love?
Re: Looking For Love In All The Wrong Places by Zoobaby(f): 11:28pm On Sep 21, 2022
was out of the country and not responding.
Re: Looking For Love In All The Wrong Places by Magnoliaa(f): 11:44pm On Sep 21, 2022
Me too.

1 Like

Re: Looking For Love In All The Wrong Places by Hacks4dummies: 3:35am On Sep 22, 2022
Zoobaby:
Ok I’m back. I was out of the country and not responding. STILL looking for love or even a sane companion in this Lagos.
For real? I thought you was kidding earlier. Lots of people register fake profiles to do stuff like this. Btw, have you tried making friends for a start? Good morning.

1 Like

Re: Looking For Love In All The Wrong Places by Hacks4dummies: 3:36am On Sep 22, 2022
Magnoliaa:
Me too.
Lol.. Etu, Magnoliaa! grin grin Tell me you're just pulling Op's skirt please
Re: Looking For Love In All The Wrong Places by Hacks4dummies: 3:37am On Sep 22, 2022
EmiDon11:
wetin carry penis enlargment medicine come where person dey look for love?
welcome to NL grin the enlargement works within 24hours.. is that not madness?
Re: Looking For Love In All The Wrong Places by TheFinesseKid: 8:38am On Sep 22, 2022
Zoobaby:
Ok I’m back. I was out of the country and not responding. STILL looking for love or even a sane companion in this Lagos.
Mind if I sent a PM? Would definitely love to get acquainted wichu.

1 Like

Re: Looking For Love In All The Wrong Places by Magnoliaa(f): 10:31am On Sep 22, 2022
Hacks4dummies:
Lol.. Etu, Magnoliaa! grin grin Tell me you're just pulling Op's skirt please

Nahhh, I am deadass serious.
Re: Looking For Love In All The Wrong Places by Zoobaby(f): 10:46am On Sep 22, 2022
This is definitely and unfortunately foreal bro

Hacks4dummies:
For real? I thought you was kidding earlier. Lots of people register fake profiles to do stuff like this. Btw, have you tried making friends for a start? Good morning.
Re: Looking For Love In All The Wrong Places by Wizywiz(m): 11:42am On Sep 22, 2022
Zoobaby:

just take your time...you will definitely find one

1 Like

Re: Looking For Love In All The Wrong Places by TheFinesseKid: 12:26pm On Sep 22, 2022
Zoobaby:

You haven't replied my mention though. Shall I send a pm? I'd love to connect.

Modified: Pay no heed to the "kid" attached to my moniker please. smiley
Re: Looking For Love In All The Wrong Places by Zoobaby(f): 2:41pm On Sep 22, 2022
Didn’t see it. Send again.
TheFinesseKid:
You haven't replied my mention though. Shall I send a pm? I'd love to connect.

Modified: Pay no heed to the "kid" attached to my moniker please. smiley
Re: Looking For Love In All The Wrong Places by TheFinesseKid: 3:46pm On Sep 22, 2022
Zoobaby:
Didn’t see it. Send again.
okay. The email is justingeagles@gmail.com sent

Let me know when you find it
Re: Looking For Love In All The Wrong Places by Hacks4dummies: 8:44am On Oct 05, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Nahhh, I am deadass serious.

LoL
Ah don't believe it. Hottie like yourself? Ah no gree. Except you're being picky or you dont want to be in any for now.

You wey be spec grin cheesy
Re: Looking For Love In All The Wrong Places by Southernigbo: 9:02am On Oct 05, 2022
Get a husband online
Re: Looking For Love In All The Wrong Places by Botking: 9:21am On Oct 05, 2022
Okay
Re: Looking For Love In All The Wrong Places by Botking: 10:25am On Oct 05, 2022
kiss

(1) (Reply)

I Shall Be Praying For You / Witchcraft: How To Identify A Girl That Is Living Under A Spell / No More Mr. Niceguy!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.