Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,724 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:56 PM

Who Receives Due House Rent Before Probate Process? Beneficiary Or Executor - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Who Receives Due House Rent Before Probate Process? Beneficiary Or Executor (307 Views)

How Long Does It Take The Probate Judge To Issue Letter Of Administration? / Can I Buy A Deceased Person's Property Without It Been Admitted To Probate ? / 3 Things To Do When Landlord Increases Your House Rent In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Receives Due House Rent Before Probate Process? Beneficiary Or Executor by vandumen: 2:54am On Mar 23, 2018
embarassed Hello guys, please i have a major question pertaining to the laws guiding the estate of a dead man. Please who is to receive due house rent on a property of a dead man before application for grant of probate is started or embarked on, his spouse, beneficiary or executor? i know executors have no legal power till grant of probate is gotten. Another thing, i need advice on how long it will take to process and get grant of probate in Nigeria. A step by step instruction will be appreciated. one last thing, is it true 10% of a dead man's estate will have to be paid before grant of probate is given cry? if yes what is the criteria to evaluate and calculate this ridiculous and exorbitant inheritance tax as they call it. thanks in advance for all your advice and responses.

Re: Who Receives Due House Rent Before Probate Process? Beneficiary Or Executor by cruzyteejay(m): 3:33am On Mar 23, 2018
Land agent I know, house agent I know, executor I don't, probate?.... That one na grammar

(1) (Reply)

Plots Of Land For Sale In Pennisula Homes Phase 2 ,ibeju-lekki / Exotic Estate Land With Beach Front View At Awoyaya–atlantic Bay Est. / Who's responsibility is it to pay the land use, landlords or tenants?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.