Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,916 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

El-Rufai: "Bill Gates' Opinion On Buhari’s Economic Policy Not Correct" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai: "Bill Gates' Opinion On Buhari’s Economic Policy Not Correct" (21973 Views)

Fighting Corruption Not An Economic Policy; Peter Obi To Buhari / FG Replies Bill Gates' Comment On Buhari's Economic Plan / Bill Gates' Buhari Economic Blueprint Statement: Ben Bruce, Reno Omokri React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai: "Bill Gates' Opinion On Buhari’s Economic Policy Not Correct" by Robbin7(m): 8:13am On Mar 23, 2018
Okay give us the correct 1

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: "Bill Gates' Opinion On Buhari’s Economic Policy Not Correct" by Lomprico2: 8:14am On Mar 23, 2018
They have started the defending!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: "Bill Gates' Opinion On Buhari’s Economic Policy Not Correct" by scobyhybrid(m): 8:14am On Mar 23, 2018
izzou:
Shebi you and Bill Gates dey the meeting together?

Why you no tell am? Na when Baba Olowo Don go, you gather reporters dey fault him advise grin

But you are correct to an extent sha, Mallam Rufai

omo de tin weak me undecided

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: "Bill Gates' Opinion On Buhari’s Economic Policy Not Correct" by Mutemenot(m): 8:14am On Mar 23, 2018
This idiot shouldn't be talking when men like Bill Gate has spoken

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: "Bill Gates' Opinion On Buhari’s Economic Policy Not Correct" by Fanatique: 8:16am On Mar 23, 2018
0monnak0da:
Many totally lack understanding.

In 1945 Germany and Japan lost the War and their infrastrcture completely destroyed by bombardment. Today they are among the largest world economies .Why ? One answer their people and the contents of their people's heads.

The other side of Human capital is the opposite of knowledge. So Knowledge is not just about having it or not having it but there is a third condition Antiknowledge. A state engendered by possessing and being possessed by all manner of religious and pseudo religious beliefs about howthe world works . Propagated by Pentecostal Christianity,Islam and others. Ideas such as Miraculous Breakthrough,Prosperity teaching and related foolishnes which stop our people fro ebraacing science and reality like adults. Instead we propagate foolishness like Money ritual, Stolen penis stolen destiny and such like

In Northern Nigeria where it is said that we have the greatest population ,What propotion of the are educated skilled or able to contribute to the economy ,what propotion of the women.

The reality is it is Human Capital that makes one naation slaves of another.

The ultimate driver of wealth is the Firm ,the multinational

The Nestles,Toyotas,ABBs,Facebooks,CocaColas,General Electrics,Pfizers, Siemens, Boeings of these waorld are what would determine which countries are rich andd which aren't .Even at the most basic level of civil Engineering where is the HumaCapita.

Visit any major Engineering project , Road or Brdge building site and the person in charge is a white man in his 40s . Where are our own people.
Now we are building power plants without the knowledge of how maintain them

We cannot even set up ur own Supermarket chains . Human Capital is everything.
An ignorant superstitious people will never go very far and two of our greatest enemies in Nigeria are Islam and Christianity
you have an analytical mind. I will like to discuss something's with you. You should be soaked in Benjamin's for being so intelligent.

4 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: "Bill Gates' Opinion On Buhari’s Economic Policy Not Correct" by toye440: 8:16am On Mar 23, 2018
IG to Bill Gates right now : Thats hate speech DSS arrest Mr Bill Gates.
Re: El-Rufai: "Bill Gates' Opinion On Buhari’s Economic Policy Not Correct" by Swint: 8:17am On Mar 23, 2018
Shayetet13:
White man made an observation and Aboki of all people is disagreeing. Aboki is many years behind a white man in brain development. So, Aboki just shut up already!
If the Abokis don’t have brain like you imply how come the richest man in Nigeria is one and the abokis are the richest in the country right now . They must be using their under developed brain more than you with your overdeveloped one.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: "Bill Gates' Opinion On Buhari’s Economic Policy Not Correct" by KwoiZabo(m): 8:17am On Mar 23, 2018
I am a PDP fan but I disagree with Gates, we need infrastructure now more than education and healthcare thats why our graduates are moving to europe but the real issue is that this administration is not doing anything. Everything is on paper
Re: El-Rufai: "Bill Gates' Opinion On Buhari’s Economic Policy Not Correct" by israelmao(m): 8:18am On Mar 23, 2018
Lies and facts are not the same.
Re: El-Rufai: "Bill Gates' Opinion On Buhari’s Economic Policy Not Correct" by godofuck231: 8:19am On Mar 23, 2018
Somebody give me a sledge hammer make I shut this imp up

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: "Bill Gates' Opinion On Buhari’s Economic Policy Not Correct" by jaytee01(m): 8:19am On Mar 23, 2018
0monnak0da:

In 1945 Germany and Japan lost the War and their infrastrcture completely destroyed by bombardment. Today they are among the largest world economies .Why ? One answer their people and the contents of their people's heads.

The other side of Human capital is the opposite of knowledge. So Knowledge is not just about having it or not having it but there is a third condition Antiknowledge. A state engendered by possessing and being possessed by all manner of religious and pseudo religious beliefs about howthe world works . Propagated by Pentecostal Christianity,Islam and others. Ideas such as Miraculous Breakthrough,Prosperity teaching and related foolishnes which stop our people fro ebraacing science and reality like adults. Instead we propagate foolishness like Money ritual, Stolen penis stolen destiny and such like

In Northern Nigeria where it is said that we have the greatest population ,What propotion of the are educated skilled or able to contribute to the economy ,what propotion of the women.

The Nestles,Toyotas,ABBs,Facebooks,CocaColas,General Electrics,Pfizers, Siemens, Boeings of these waorld are what would determine which countries are rich andd which aren't .Even at the most basic level of civil Engineering where is the HumaCapita.

Visit any major Engineering project , Road or Brdge building site and the person in charge is a white man in his 40s . Where are our own people.

An ignorant superstitious people will never go very far and two of our greatest enemies in Nigeria are Islam and Christianity
You could not have put it better but religious fanatics will soon arrive and call you an atheist.

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: "Bill Gates' Opinion On Buhari’s Economic Policy Not Correct" by hypnotic(m): 8:19am On Mar 23, 2018
signs and symptoms of an ass kisser
Re: El-Rufai: "Bill Gates' Opinion On Buhari’s Economic Policy Not Correct" by chloride6: 8:20am On Mar 23, 2018
Olodo,

Na you Sabi better policy
Re: El-Rufai: "Bill Gates' Opinion On Buhari’s Economic Policy Not Correct" by Houseofmaliq(m): 8:23am On Mar 23, 2018
izzou:
Shebi you and Bill Gates dey the meeting together?

Why you no tell am? Na when Baba Olowo Don go, you gather reporters dey fault him advise grin

But you are correct to an extent sha, Mallam Rufai
I tire for this country
Re: El-Rufai: "Bill Gates' Opinion On Buhari’s Economic Policy Not Correct" by KingGBsky(m): 8:24am On Mar 23, 2018
IRIEBOY:

http://saharareporters.com/2018/03/23/gov-el-rufai-says-bill-gate%E2%80%99s-opinion-buhari%E2%80%99s-economic-policy-not-correct

The world body says this the united nations says that. You as a Governor what do you say?
Useless Northern governors and Emirs, always tools for the British. That is the first reason they broke out the civil war in the first place because human lives mean nothing to a Hausa /Fulani man.
Bastard Muslims

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai: "Bill Gates' Opinion On Buhari’s Economic Policy Not Correct" by deomelo: 8:25am On Mar 23, 2018
Mutemenot:
This idiot shouldn't be talking when men like Bill Gate has spoken

Is BG God.

Igbos and kolo mentally
Re: El-Rufai: "Bill Gates' Opinion On Buhari’s Economic Policy Not Correct" by vRendoh(m): 8:25am On Mar 23, 2018
Gate now PDP wailer....abi
Re: El-Rufai: "Bill Gates' Opinion On Buhari’s Economic Policy Not Correct" by bjayx: 8:26am On Mar 23, 2018
God punish that bastard
Re: El-Rufai: "Bill Gates' Opinion On Buhari’s Economic Policy Not Correct" by Omeokachie: 8:26am On Mar 23, 2018
Even if God comes down to tell them the truth, they will still say HE is wrong!
Re: El-Rufai: "Bill Gates' Opinion On Buhari’s Economic Policy Not Correct" by Ikegagwuha: 8:27am On Mar 23, 2018
Zombies can never accept the truth even if Buhari is turning Nigeria into a desert they would still be acting their name Zombie

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: "Bill Gates' Opinion On Buhari’s Economic Policy Not Correct" by Nobody: 8:29am On Mar 23, 2018
Nigeria is a Business.

Those who understand this Truth, will earn a peace of mind.

You have the most daft Human Species running your leadership and you expect positive impact. It is simply impossible.

You have a people who love religions more than building industries. This is 21st century and they will worship Sirius and Orion Entities who are just their early Ancestors instead of asking for technologies, you are worshipping them.

Shame.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: "Bill Gates' Opinion On Buhari’s Economic Policy Not Correct" by Jflex07(m): 8:29am On Mar 23, 2018
Sirjamo:
ERGP has come stay, I don't care whatever anyone says. The little human capital we have been able to develop over the years are wasting because of lack of opportunities and development of infrastructure will solve many of that problem.
Why do you support anything buhari does? it's buhari not prone to making wrong decisions and mistakes? you never criticize him for once. why are you this sentimental in all your analysis about buhari. Nigeria is doomed forever with people like you. I guess you gain from this government directly or indirectly
Re: El-Rufai: "Bill Gates' Opinion On Buhari’s Economic Policy Not Correct" by 0monnak0da: 8:29am On Mar 23, 2018
Fanatique:
you have an analytical mind. I will like to discuss something's with you. You should be soaked in Benjamin's for being so intelligent.
Funny grin grin grin
generally "intelligent" people often work for less intelligent people. Intelligence is just another commodity it is not the ultimate human trait.

I have enough grin

Those people who have the most money are not the most inteligent they are the most focused, the most determined who beieve in themselves (not daddy in the Sky) and do not waver no matter how many times they fail .
They have an unshakeable vision ,focus and determination. When they reach a point where they need intelligence/brains they simply buy it. Believe me when I tell you intelligence is overrated. I am relatively less stupid than most people I encounter but I am very far from intelligent. In fact intelligent people who do not use their intelligence can become very stupid .The best place to observe this is in church and people who say they are in love

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: "Bill Gates' Opinion On Buhari’s Economic Policy Not Correct" by TheKingIsHere: 8:30am On Mar 23, 2018
KwoiZabo:
I am a PDP fan but I disagree with Gates, we need infrastructure now more than education and healthcare thats why our graduates are moving to europe but the real issue is that this administration is not doing anything. Everything is on paper

It is obvious you are a BMC.

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: "Bill Gates' Opinion On Buhari’s Economic Policy Not Correct" by hypnotic(m): 8:31am On Mar 23, 2018
ok since you have embraced science as an adult and we are all children, please walk the talk, historian. Multinational is not the driver of wealth it is human capital. A company's result is a reflection of its corporate governance no matter how big or small
0monnak0da:

The other side of Human capital is the opposite of knowledge. So Knowledge is not just about having it or not having it but there is a third condition Antiknowledge. A state engendered by possessing and being possessed by all manner of religious and pseudo religious beliefs about howthe world works . Propagated by Pentecostal Christianity,Islam and others. Ideas such as Miraculous Breakthrough,Prosperity teaching and related foolishnes which stop our people fro embracing science and reality like adults. Instead we propagate foolishness like Money ritual, Stolen penis stolen destiny and such like

Re: El-Rufai: "Bill Gates' Opinion On Buhari’s Economic Policy Not Correct" by sekundosekundo: 8:31am On Mar 23, 2018
fk001:
Yesterday i was really astonished when i saw some deluded fools commending Bill gates while castigating PMB and his administration...

For God sake Bill gate is a human being just like everyone of us, so just because he is world number one (not any more) you expect him to know everything pertaining economic? when did he last visited Nigeria for him to know our economy policy is not moving the way it should be?.

PMB also has his own flaws but he can make it right come 2019

And finally

PMB till 2023

Anybody with this type of mentality will never be a millionaire at 40.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: "Bill Gates' Opinion On Buhari’s Economic Policy Not Correct" by TheKingIsHere: 8:32am On Mar 23, 2018
deomelo:

Is BG God.

Igbos and kolo mentally

Why the imp no tell Bill Gates all this story for im face?

Why the coward wait until Bill Gates waka go?

BMC and total stupidity. SMH
Re: El-Rufai: "Bill Gates' Opinion On Buhari’s Economic Policy Not Correct" by thunderbabs: 8:32am On Mar 23, 2018
Can El rufai keep quiet for once.

If the masses are not seeing it
Bill Gates, isnt seeing it
Dangote no see am, but dey pretend say he see am

What da f*** is El rufai seeing.... Jus seeking support n favours
Re: El-Rufai: "Bill Gates' Opinion On Buhari’s Economic Policy Not Correct" by waveman2: 8:32am On Mar 23, 2018
Please have this man ever started a successful business without the help of government contracts. Somebody who has built a business empire by himself and succeeded is advising u and u, really there talking trash instead of you to learn. This has always been our problem, we don't create policies that would enhance human capital development. Healthcare, education are of course the basics as every child has right to education and healthcare.so if we are lacking in these areas we are doomed. I always say it, our politician have to come together and throw away their selfish interest to make things work in this country bcoz they are the problem.

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: "Bill Gates' Opinion On Buhari’s Economic Policy Not Correct" by blazesam(m): 8:32am On Mar 23, 2018
The truth is, if nigerian govt refuses to invest in that aspect of human capital then, i suggest all foreign donors should quit nigeria. Then i will see how El-rufil wil fault COMPUTER GURU. This people are tired helping nigerians. the money is only meant for politicians to steal nt for human capital dev.

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: "Bill Gates' Opinion On Buhari’s Economic Policy Not Correct" by sanpipita(m): 8:34am On Mar 23, 2018
Midget deceiving the dullard, he will be first to attack him when he is out of office, we know his antecedents

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Poor Condition Of The Ile Ife-Ibadan Expressway (see Photos) / We Are Committed To One United Nigeria – South-East Governors / Okonjo-iweala May Not Be Guilty Of Fraud — Joda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.