Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

I've Been Having Sleepless Nights Because My Ex Is Also Pregnant - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I've Been Having Sleepless Nights Because My Ex Is Also Pregnant (3992 Views)

She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. / Chinese Couple Trying To Get Pregnant Discover They’ve Been Having Anal Sex / Lady Exposes Her Best Friend Who Has Been Having Sex With Her Husband (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I've Been Having Sleepless Nights Because My Ex Is Also Pregnant by duduade: 6:36pm On Mar 23, 2018
queenfav:
So finally pinkjacket is now your babymama2. BTW it's so easy for unmarried girls to get pregnant. Wheras, the ones that are married can even be doing it 5 times every day during ovulation period , you still won't take in. Anyways congrats baba ibeji. Double your hustle. So you stopped loving her yet your kini didn't get the memo?

I knew there was more to that uploading of him pressing pinkjackets ynaaaasshhh when he uploaded a picture of him, the hand and her ynassshhh I think last month.. So the girl have hook you.. Na you hook yourself. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: I've Been Having Sleepless Nights Because My Ex Is Also Pregnant by nikkypearl(f): 8:07am On Mar 24, 2018
Nicklaus619:
say no more son, hell u asked for and hell you shall receive for I am The Lord ya God that granteth all ya request and heart desires. cheesy
grin grin weyrey

1 Like

Re: I've Been Having Sleepless Nights Because My Ex Is Also Pregnant by IamAirforce1: 12:53pm On Mar 25, 2018
Hmm
Re: I've Been Having Sleepless Nights Because My Ex Is Also Pregnant by BoweryGirl(f): 2:14pm On Mar 25, 2018
MetroBaba1:
You No Go Still Blow, If You Like Fake Your Death

If he even put bomb for him head, he no go still blow..

1 Like

Re: I've Been Having Sleepless Nights Because My Ex Is Also Pregnant by MetroBaba1(m): 5:46pm On Mar 25, 2018
BoweryGirl:

If he even put bomb for him head, he no go still blow..

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Relationship With A Single Mother / Two Thieves Caught Red Handed And Force To K!ss As Punishment (VIDEO) / Sexy Pictures Of Destiny Etiko Flaunting Her Massive Backside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.