Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,829 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

My Relationship With A Single Mother - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Relationship With A Single Mother (3991 Views)

My Experience With A Single Mother I wanted to marry. / Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship / How Torn Chicken Noodle Spice Nearly Ended My Relationship - Lady Shares Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Relationship With A Single Mother by BonPatrick(m): 6:40am On Jun 14, 2019
please judge this and give your opinion. A guy met a girl on Facebook they become friends and see each other the guy later found out that she is a single mother and she didn't tell him but he still love her and the relationship continue. But one day the guy try to touch her phone she refuse and even struggle the phone with him yet he forget the event and still love her. Now one day the girl out his number in blacklist that he was unable to call her and he is the one always visiting her even though where she leave is far. The guy now came to her house only to find out she travel to enugu to visit another guy. He was heart broken. Please what is your suggestion for him?
Re: My Relationship With A Single Mother by Sundrus: 6:44am On Jun 14, 2019
That guy is a mugu^100... Niggà dey date olosho wey be single mother & him eyes still never clear. All these mugus sef una matter dey tire me.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Relationship With A Single Mother by kajoula(m): 6:45am On Jun 14, 2019
Hard to do but

MOVE ON ...

1 Like

Re: My Relationship With A Single Mother by CosmicPhoenix: 6:46am On Jun 14, 2019
what is he looking for in her phone? undecided

3 Likes

Re: My Relationship With A Single Mother by SageMK: 6:47am On Jun 14, 2019
Guy, start using your brain. shocked
Keep a distance of about 10KM from that single mom.

1 Like

Re: My Relationship With A Single Mother by dingbang(m): 6:47am On Jun 14, 2019
Sit in front of her door until she comes back like they do in the movies, or he travels to Enugu in search for her. As him mumu button still dey work, make e dey mumu dey go

3 Likes

Re: My Relationship With A Single Mother by Modavies: 6:47am On Jun 14, 2019
Most of single mothers are not reliable

2 Likes

Re: My Relationship With A Single Mother by biacan(f): 6:48am On Jun 14, 2019
He should better go beg her and step up his dating game because his dating game is poor......He should learn how to be a man......I hope this helps smiley

2 Likes

Re: My Relationship With A Single Mother by ehis010(m): 6:59am On Jun 14, 2019
The guy na mumu. It's not hard to shun someone that doesn't return your affections na, except sex has turned his head.
Re: My Relationship With A Single Mother by nrexzy: 7:15am On Jun 14, 2019
Na from village
Re: My Relationship With A Single Mother by topedoski(m): 7:18am On Jun 14, 2019
Still surprises me that some Niggas never still wise

1 Like

Re: My Relationship With A Single Mother by daddytime(m): 7:21am On Jun 14, 2019
You be m4m4, even from the way you write, I'm very sure that's how you speak too.

Una never understand say babes no dey like sissy dickheaded guys except as control mechanisms.

Nonsense

1 Like

Re: My Relationship With A Single Mother by BonPatrick(m): 7:27am On Jun 14, 2019
Take it easy
daddytime:
You be m4m4, even from the way you write, I'm very sure that's how you speak too.

Una never understand say babes no dey like sissy dickheaded guys except as control mechanisms.

Nonsense
Re: My Relationship With A Single Mother by chinchonglee(m): 7:47am On Jun 14, 2019
Single mom korh!

Better leave dat olosho asap.
Re: My Relationship With A Single Mother by Nobody: 8:29am On Jun 14, 2019
biacan:
He should better go beg her and step up his dating game because his dating game is poor......He should learn how to be a man......I hope this helps smiley

He should go there with his family members to beg the girl.

Go along with money, cow, palm, colanut and yam.

1 Like

Re: My Relationship With A Single Mother by Iamicekid(m): 9:10am On Jun 14, 2019
Person wey u suppose dey chop, chop, Na she go tire, brace Up ursef dey use am
Re: My Relationship With A Single Mother by 1x2x3: 10:43am On Jun 14, 2019
Op the guy is you and you are a mumu.
Re: My Relationship With A Single Mother by Nobody: 10:46am On Jun 14, 2019
The guy needs to resit nursery 1 class and continue from there.. grin grin grin
Re: My Relationship With A Single Mother by rex444(m): 11:29am On Jun 14, 2019
Op sorry eh, take heart ok...find yourself another gf
Re: My Relationship With A Single Mother by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jun 14, 2019
D guy has low self esteem

1 Like

Re: My Relationship With A Single Mother by seyigiggle: 12:32pm On Jun 14, 2019
move on!
Re: My Relationship With A Single Mother by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jun 14, 2019
Tosinex:
The guy needs to resit nursery 1 class and continue from there.. grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin
Re: My Relationship With A Single Mother by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jun 14, 2019
Guy forget love and use your brain to think.

Nobody is gonna be loyal to you if you dont provide some benefits to them

Stop all these love nonsense, it doesnt exist

2 Likes

Re: My Relationship With A Single Mother by Michelle55: 2:02pm On Jun 14, 2019
Is this a nollywoood script or it's real?
Re: My Relationship With A Single Mother by sparog(m): 2:09pm On Jun 14, 2019
Op don't lie ooh

Are you the mysterious guy in this story you just told us?

BonPatrick:
please judge this and give your opinion. A guy met a girl on Facebook they become friends and see each other the guy later found out that she is a single mother and she didn't tell him but he still love her and the relationship continue. But one day the guy try to touch her phone she refuse and even struggle the phone with him yet he forget the event and still love her. Now one day the girl out his number in blacklist that he was unable to call her and he is the one always visiting her even though where she leave is far. The guy now came to her house only to find out she travel to enugu to visit another guy. He was heart broken. Please what is your suggestion for him?
Re: My Relationship With A Single Mother by BonPatrick(m): 3:38pm On Jun 14, 2019
Yes
sparog:
Op don't lie ooh

Are you the mysterious guy in this story you just told us?

Re: My Relationship With A Single Mother by sparog(m): 4:30pm On Jun 14, 2019
BonPatrick:
Yes

My candid advise is that you should let her go.

She's not faithful and doesn't respect you

Find someone else bro, life's to short to allow one woman make it shorter for you
Re: My Relationship With A Single Mother by Draken(m): 4:44pm On Jun 14, 2019
I just got 3 things to tell you
•He needs to focus on himself ,heartbreak happens
• Their are some wonderful single mom's out there but unless he had kids of his own then there is no point in being in a relationship with a single mom.
• Spending all that time and most definitely money
made him look like a weak dude who's life revolved around her
Re: My Relationship With A Single Mother by daintyprincess(f): 9:39pm On Jun 14, 2019
Are you unemployed, a sit at home mom, a student, or an employee who wants to make extra cash with little or no capital and zero stress? Contact http:///+2348104980241 to dropship hot selling items (sneaker, bags, fabrics,etc) from your comfort zone
Re: My Relationship With A Single Mother by Skmoda360(m): 9:49am On Jun 15, 2019
Sundrus:
That guy is a mugu^100... Niggà dey date olosho wey be single mother & him eyes still never clear. All these mugus sef una matter dey tire me.
Mugu 5.1 so dumb and can't think like a man.....
Re: My Relationship With A Single Mother by Punck4real(f): 3:00am On Jul 06, 2019
Are you a stay at home mum,student,or even an employee with passion for business and looking for an alternative source of income but you have no cash or little ,then this is for you..... Join our dropshiper and wholesale group where you can buy household items,slippers,bags,health and beauty ,fashion etcat the best price you can ever get
Click on the link

https:///CdnsOn5m2eaLJDe61IRc6l

(1) (Reply)

Do This And Your Life Will Never Remain The Same [PICTURE] / Meet The Powerful Woman Who Has 7 Husband Who Dare Not Cheat On Her / PHOTOS: Gabonese Man Marries Four Wives At Once

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.