Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,772 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Dapchi Girl: "We Were Flown In Planes, Used Boats To Cross Rivers"– The Guardian - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dapchi Girl: "We Were Flown In Planes, Used Boats To Cross Rivers"– The Guardian (44937 Views)

Was Abba Kyari's body Flown In From London? (photo) / Leah Sheribu, The Christian Dapchi Girl To Her Mother: "Pray For Will Of God" / Army Commander Carrying Released Dapchi Girl (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dapchi Girl: "We Were Flown In Planes, Used Boats To Cross Rivers"– The Guardian by Gabbyraze(m): 6:40pm On Mar 23, 2018
BankeSmalls:
They even had enough luxury of time to change a bad tyre grin

I tell you, even if they brought out a pot and cooked jollof rice in the village square, the police will only be salivating on the aroma of the meal grin
babe,you are savage o,God!!!! salivating, mehn u made me laugh...God bless you jare,naija matter no b easy level

1 Like

Re: Dapchi Girl: "We Were Flown In Planes, Used Boats To Cross Rivers"– The Guardian by brainbox1000(m): 6:45pm On Mar 23, 2018
KenOne:
So some people are believing this poo of flying them in plane from which airport to which run way. Or because of hate to say government is accomplice. Abi plane now take off in the forest or bush as the case may be, abeg you comedians remind me of the boeing again, is it boeing 767 or 776 flight.
. You no well
Re: Dapchi Girl: "We Were Flown In Planes, Used Boats To Cross Rivers"– The Guardian by AFONJAPIG(m): 7:03pm On Mar 23, 2018
every thing about buhari detest me, must he be an illiterate and also an unintelligent liar this dapchi of a thing is staling, Buhari go and hire professional script writer, Nigerians are not buying this one

2 Likes

Re: Dapchi Girl: "We Were Flown In Planes, Used Boats To Cross Rivers"– The Guardian by Nobody: 7:06pm On Mar 23, 2018
You've tried it elsewhere and it seems not to work... Now come let's do it together. We teach, educate, and sell tools. Just a click on my signature….. If you know, you know.`
Re: Dapchi Girl: "We Were Flown In Planes, Used Boats To Cross Rivers"– The Guardian by TheAlchemist: 7:12pm On Mar 23, 2018
OhGeeBee:
What can I say.

My previous comments doesn't change anything, so is this.

I'm just tired of this sick and cripple nation.

God should just help me make I carry my family comot this sick country before everything gets even more disastrous.

War and violence. That's what Nigeria's future holds.

If you carry your immediate family, would you also carry your extended family... Lets keep on praying for God's divine intervention.
Nigeria is destined for greatness in Jesus name.
Re: Dapchi Girl: "We Were Flown In Planes, Used Boats To Cross Rivers"– The Guardian by PFRB: 7:23pm On Mar 23, 2018
mfm04622:

There was no PLANE!
So the girl does not know what plane is eh?
Re: Dapchi Girl: "We Were Flown In Planes, Used Boats To Cross Rivers"– The Guardian by Optimist88(m): 7:25pm On Mar 23, 2018
KenOne:
So some people are believing this poo of flying them in plane from which airport to which run way. Or because of hate to say government is accomplice. Abi plane now take off in the forest or bush as the case may be, abeg you comedians remind me of the boeing again, is it boeing 767 or 776 flight.
Bros wetin happen to your number 6? Don't tell me it's Buharilism syndrome
Re: Dapchi Girl: "We Were Flown In Planes, Used Boats To Cross Rivers"– The Guardian by caniva(m): 7:28pm On Mar 23, 2018
Wherenever you hear APC...just shout "Tunlamania"
Re: Dapchi Girl: "We Were Flown In Planes, Used Boats To Cross Rivers"– The Guardian by VULCAN(m): 7:42pm On Mar 23, 2018
Are we supposed to take your word over one of the girls? C'mon surely you can't be that daft to believe that we would take your lousy explanation for the girl's statement? Whether it's a helicopter or a bush plane or a small seater that carries 10, we know that there's something fishy going on. Regardless of the lies you use to cover up Buhari's tight relationship with BH, most Nigerians with the senses intact know that there is a "strange" relationship btw the two!

KenOne:

1 Like

Re: Dapchi Girl: "We Were Flown In Planes, Used Boats To Cross Rivers"– The Guardian by newoffer: 7:44pm On Mar 23, 2018
I am ashamed of dis government. Pls Lai Mohammed shud forever keep shut. This is what is expected when ur ancestors are the ones ruling .
Re: Dapchi Girl: "We Were Flown In Planes, Used Boats To Cross Rivers"– The Guardian by Bebson007(m): 7:49pm On Mar 23, 2018
this is the remix. Boko get plane now. mitcheeeeew OMA se o! well I'm not surprise that our politicians are boko haram. I don't need to mention them I know you know them already
Re: Dapchi Girl: "We Were Flown In Planes, Used Boats To Cross Rivers"– The Guardian by NairaMaster1(m): 7:52pm On Mar 23, 2018
FarahAideed:
So Boko Haram has the ability to airlift over 100 Abductees in planes....hmm. interesting

Which plane other than Nigeria air force?
God will help us.

1 Like

Re: Dapchi Girl: "We Were Flown In Planes, Used Boats To Cross Rivers"– The Guardian by learnedman(m): 8:17pm On Mar 23, 2018
So boko haram now charters planes unspotted to fly over whose country's air space?? Nigeria is finished!! Tufiakwa
Re: Dapchi Girl: "We Were Flown In Planes, Used Boats To Cross Rivers"– The Guardian by Abagworo(m): 8:40pm On Mar 23, 2018
Ratello:
By the time the real truth behind this Boko Haram drama will be finally revealed, no soul in Nigeria will ever wish Buhari and his APC well in life for playing on the Mumu minds of unwary Nigerian youths who refused to make good use of their grey matters on sensitive issues that can easily be reasoned out. Connect the dots, cross the T and dot the I in this whole drama you will understand that Boko Haram is an extension of Ministry of Interior to intimidate and threaten while doing the bidding of the man at the Aso Rock with his cabals.

Contrary to your view, I believe it has two angles but the political and propaganda angle was a PDP thing and this present FG is performing better in security.
Re: Dapchi Girl: "We Were Flown In Planes, Used Boats To Cross Rivers"– The Guardian by FarahAideed: 9:00pm On Mar 23, 2018
slimthugchimee2:
oga don't deicive yourself, only capable pilots can land such, and must be on a sandy place, Nigeria has only 3 c130 and you think they air force go try that kin thing. and point of correction, that is not a C130 in the video

That's a C130 J in that video ..dont argue with those that know
Re: Dapchi Girl: "We Were Flown In Planes, Used Boats To Cross Rivers"– The Guardian by themanderon: 9:02pm On Mar 23, 2018
It seems that the brains behind this boko haram fiasco are running out of ideas. They are leaving many loose ends untied. They will soon shoot themselves in the foot because its now obvious that some beasts in government are making a kill from this game.
Re: Dapchi Girl: "We Were Flown In Planes, Used Boats To Cross Rivers"– The Guardian by mfm04622: 9:11pm On Mar 23, 2018
PFRB:

So the girl does not know what plane is eh?

The girl spoke in Hausa. The translator made a mistake. The girl said jirgin ruwa which literately mean water vehicle and should have been translated as boat. however, the translator translated it as plane. Plane in Hausa is jirgin sanma. The girl said jirgin ruwa. please look for either the audio or video of the interview and confirm.

The translator caused all this nonsense
Re: Dapchi Girl: "We Were Flown In Planes, Used Boats To Cross Rivers"– The Guardian by sonikstargirl(f): 9:12pm On Mar 23, 2018
joudini:

Don't be a dummy. Have you heard of helicopters? It is a magical invention that is powered by engines to make it fly. It can take off and land anywhere with minimal space. There has been rumours of helicopters making drops to Boko haram. This solidifies that claim.

According to you clowns, anybody with constructive criticism against the govt is because of hate. Bill Gates also hates the govt too.

Pathetic filth.

I cant believe that some people are actually still defending this boko haram buhari.

So you fell for this childish kidnapping story...I'm so dissappointed
Re: Dapchi Girl: "We Were Flown In Planes, Used Boats To Cross Rivers"– The Guardian by contigiency(m): 9:29pm On Mar 23, 2018
Yeye news from the gossip Miller.
Re: Dapchi Girl: "We Were Flown In Planes, Used Boats To Cross Rivers"– The Guardian by cliquevibes(m): 9:33pm On Mar 23, 2018
joudini:

Don't be a dummy. Have you heard of helicopters? It is a magical invention that is powered by engines to make it fly. It can take off and land anywhere with minimal space. There has been rumours of helicopters making drops to Boko haram. This solidifies that claim.

According to you clowns, anybody with constructive criticism against the govt is because of hate. Bill Gates also hates the govt too.

Pathetic filth.
I know u were correcting him but you didn't have to go nuclear on him... Even tho his brain is just a wallpaper and has absolutely no value whatsoever, still u tamper justice with mercy....

1 Like

Re: Dapchi Girl: "We Were Flown In Planes, Used Boats To Cross Rivers"– The Guardian by ThugBoy(m): 9:34pm On Mar 23, 2018
Na ONLY FELA ANIKULAKPO KUTI GO FIT YAB THIS SCAM GOVERNMENT..........

SO BOKO HARAM GET THEIR OWN AIRWAY WITH BOKO PILOT

In fela versions: politicians and soldiers making meeting them say my country Dem want to repair am, Dem just dey make mouth dey go like zombies
Re: Dapchi Girl: "We Were Flown In Planes, Used Boats To Cross Rivers"– The Guardian by megama: 10:18pm On Mar 23, 2018
Chrisbeks:
Flown in planes? Yeye dey smell. I am beginning to believe the claim that this boko haram thing is a scam being perpetrated by those in high places in this country
plane? .lips sealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Dapchi Girl: "We Were Flown In Planes, Used Boats To Cross Rivers"– The Guardian by stieyven(m): 10:22pm On Mar 23, 2018
tomakint:
This is it! It is crystal clear that more dissenting voices will start to spring up to cause more confusion on the fake Dapchi girls return, imagine this badly scripted play by a moronic government. Boko Haram had been technically defeated this I have been hearing since early 2017 and yet this same Technically Defeated Boko Haram (TDBH) have the nerve to drive in broad daylight (in a place expected to be a militarized zone) to drop off some girls they "kept" to their master in Aso rock for a job well done. It shall not be well with any soul chanting 'Sai Buhari till 2023', Amen!
Love your enemies and bless those who curse you and pray for those who despitefully use you. LUKE 6 :28
Re: Dapchi Girl: "We Were Flown In Planes, Used Boats To Cross Rivers"– The Guardian by Afonjas: 10:34pm On Mar 23, 2018
PFRB:

This is the real issue. One of the Chibok girls narrated how helicopters used to drop supplies to the Boko Haram . Now we hear of the victims being air lifted. Planes, helicopters, trucks, buses etc etc. ? ? ? ? ?

They were flown to Chad
Re: Dapchi Girl: "We Were Flown In Planes, Used Boats To Cross Rivers"– The Guardian by Afonjas: 10:35pm On Mar 23, 2018
limeta:
We were flown in planes ,
to which airport
Anyway what am I saying
Buhari pls go and leave us alone resign

They were flown to Chad
Re: Dapchi Girl: "We Were Flown In Planes, Used Boats To Cross Rivers"– The Guardian by Afonjas: 10:37pm On Mar 23, 2018
joudini:

Pathetic filth.

They were taken to Chad or Niger then fly them with plane in that country
Re: Dapchi Girl: "We Were Flown In Planes, Used Boats To Cross Rivers"– The Guardian by PFRB: 10:57pm On Mar 23, 2018
Helicopters drop food items, arms for Boko Haram members - Yobe ...

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2014/04/helicopters-drop-food-items-arms-for.html

Apr 1, 2014 - Former Minister of Finance, Mallam Adamu Ciroma; former Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Ambassador Babagana Kingibe; elder statesman, Shetima Mustapha and other political leaders from Yobe and Borno state yesterday held a press conference in Abuja where they revealed that ...
Re: Dapchi Girl: "We Were Flown In Planes, Used Boats To Cross Rivers"– The Guardian by joudini(m): 11:11pm On Mar 23, 2018
sonikstargirl:

I cant believe that some people are actually still defending this boko haram buhari.

So you fell for this childish kidnapping story...I'm so dissappointed

I think you should read my comment again.

And your username is sooo '80s.
Re: Dapchi Girl: "We Were Flown In Planes, Used Boats To Cross Rivers"– The Guardian by BraniacX(m): 11:18pm On Mar 23, 2018
KenOne:
the f00l in you will fail to ask why you automatically assumed they were in a forest or sambisa or wherever and not in a politicians residence and heavily guarded in a city with an airport

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dapchi Girl: "We Were Flown In Planes, Used Boats To Cross Rivers"– The Guardian by begwong: 11:28pm On Mar 23, 2018
KenOne:
The plane ✈ they are referring to here is a chopper and a chopper can land inside the Forrest.
Re: Dapchi Girl: "We Were Flown In Planes, Used Boats To Cross Rivers"– The Guardian by gangar(m): 12:09am On Mar 24, 2018
What d lady said was, they were ferried with 'jirgin ruwa' meaning boats in Hauwa. It's crazy for any body to think that boko haram has the capability to pilot planes in that Bush. It require technical personnel, fuel, spare parts etc. As some want to believe it, ferrying them with helicopter poses even more challenge. Where can u find a helicopter with d capacity of 100 people. Those who believe these should check their brain.
Re: Dapchi Girl: "We Were Flown In Planes, Used Boats To Cross Rivers"– The Guardian by Nonny88: 12:55am On Mar 24, 2018
I pity Nigeria, where are we heading to

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

David Hundeyin: Tinubu Has Links To Street Gangs And Drug Cartels / Femi Fani-Kayode To Emir Sanusi: You Are Reaping What You Sowed / #zuckerberg'svisit: This Is The Most Patriotic Post By A Nigerian In Recent Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.