Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,698 members, 7,820,434 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Dapchi Girl: "We Were Flown In Planes, Used Boats To Cross Rivers"– The Guardian - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dapchi Girl: "We Were Flown In Planes, Used Boats To Cross Rivers"– The Guardian (44936 Views)

Was Abba Kyari's body Flown In From London? (photo) / Leah Sheribu, The Christian Dapchi Girl To Her Mother: "Pray For Will Of God" / Army Commander Carrying Released Dapchi Girl (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dapchi Girl: "We Were Flown In Planes, Used Boats To Cross Rivers"– The Guardian by kingthreat(m): 5:51pm On Mar 23, 2018
I dont believe the flying in planes. But something crazy is going on here with this Boko Haram thing. Either someone big is using them to intimidate the government or the some government insiders have close ties with boko haram .
Those I pity the most are the brave soldiers risking their lives to fight Boko Haram, while many questions are yet to be answered.
Re: Dapchi Girl: "We Were Flown In Planes, Used Boats To Cross Rivers"– The Guardian by joudini(m): 5:51pm On Mar 23, 2018
slimthugchimee2:
which helicopter could carry over a 100 people undecided

Did you the read the article where the girl claimed they were divided, where some were flown and others took boat?

Do you read to comprehend or you just skim through it.
Re: Dapchi Girl: "We Were Flown In Planes, Used Boats To Cross Rivers"– The Guardian by slimthugchimee2(m): 5:53pm On Mar 23, 2018
FarahAideed:

There are many medium to large planes that can take off from open fields and dirt once the jet engines are mounted high enough not to suck dirt .. even the C130 heavy used by our Airforce is very capable of landing on any open field or even dessert ... see video of a us Airforce c 130 landing in a desert to pick up is special forces

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8qU9b_pyF8
oga don't deicive yourself, only capable pilots can land such, and must be on a sandy place, Nigeria has only 3 c130 and you think they air force go try that kin thing. and point of correction, that is not a C130 in the video
Re: Dapchi Girl: "We Were Flown In Planes, Used Boats To Cross Rivers"– The Guardian by mfm04622: 5:53pm On Mar 23, 2018
[quote author=FarahAideed post=66092548]

There are many medium to large planes that can take off from open fields and dirt once the jet engines are mounted high enough not to suck dirt .. even the C130 heavy used by our Airforce is very capable of landing on any open field or even dessert ... see video of a us Airforce c 130 landing in a desert to pick up is special forces

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8qU9b_pyF8[/quotep]

There was no PLANE! The interview was in Hausa and the translator made a mistake. They translated boat to plane. The video and audio if the interview should be online. Go and find out the truth
Re: Dapchi Girl: "We Were Flown In Planes, Used Boats To Cross Rivers"– The Guardian by JONNYSPUTE(m): 5:54pm On Mar 23, 2018
APC have lost it. May God save us.

1 Like

Re: Dapchi Girl: "We Were Flown In Planes, Used Boats To Cross Rivers"– The Guardian by Agbotikuyor007(m): 5:55pm On Mar 23, 2018
BankeSmalls:
They even had enough luxury of time to change a bad tyre grin

I tell you, even if they brought out a pot and cooked jollof rice in the village square, the police will only be salivating on the aroma of the meal grin
you've said it all.

2 Likes

Re: Dapchi Girl: "We Were Flown In Planes, Used Boats To Cross Rivers"– The Guardian by slimthugchimee2(m): 5:55pm On Mar 23, 2018
joudini:

Did you the read the article where the girl claimed they were divided, where some were flown and others took boat?

Unless they transported only 5 of them, and others boat, then they will probably need a lot of helicopters.....and yes I read it....the girl particularly said plane
Re: Dapchi Girl: "We Were Flown In Planes, Used Boats To Cross Rivers"– The Guardian by mfm04622: 5:56pm On Mar 23, 2018
Paperwhite:
“It took us three days to get back to Dapchi,” said Fatima. “We were divided into three groups and flown in planes, and taken over rivers in boats.”

Imagine these militants moving all along all these while the highly fortified military present watched helplessly. undecided
One thing is certain,all who have a hand in this scripted scam will all answer for it sometime someday. angry

It was a truce! You want the Nigerian Army to attack them so the girls will die in cross fire or they will go back and continue to hold the girls?
Re: Dapchi Girl: "We Were Flown In Planes, Used Boats To Cross Rivers"– The Guardian by slimthugchimee2(m): 5:57pm On Mar 23, 2018
[quote author=mfm04622 post=66095921][/quote]

Bro the people you are talking to are blinded by politics, they will never want to see the truth
Re: Dapchi Girl: "We Were Flown In Planes, Used Boats To Cross Rivers"– The Guardian by mfm04622: 5:57pm On Mar 23, 2018
PFRB:

This is the real issue. One of the Chibok girls narrated how helicopters used to drop supplies to the Boko Haram . Now we hear of the victims being air lifted. Planes, helicopters, trucks, buses etc etc. ? ? ? ? ?

There was no PLANE!
Re: Dapchi Girl: "We Were Flown In Planes, Used Boats To Cross Rivers"– The Guardian by Nobody: 5:58pm On Mar 23, 2018
PMB GRAND master of Boko haram.

1 Like

Re: Dapchi Girl: "We Were Flown In Planes, Used Boats To Cross Rivers"– The Guardian by mfm04622: 5:59pm On Mar 23, 2018
slimthugchimee2:

Unless they transported only 5 of them, and others boat, then they will probably need a lot of helicopters.....and yes I read it....the girl particularly said plane

The girl said jirgin ruwa (boat). The interview was in Hausa. The translator made a mistake and translated it to plane (jirgin sanma)
Re: Dapchi Girl: "We Were Flown In Planes, Used Boats To Cross Rivers"– The Guardian by petenweke: 6:01pm On Mar 23, 2018
It's Nigeria Airforce planes
Re: Dapchi Girl: "We Were Flown In Planes, Used Boats To Cross Rivers"– The Guardian by mfm04622: 6:01pm On Mar 23, 2018
FarahAideed:

There are many planes that can take off from open fields if you don't know and the girls might even be referring to helicopters

There was NO PLANE nor helicopter! The girl meant boat!
Re: Dapchi Girl: "We Were Flown In Planes, Used Boats To Cross Rivers"– The Guardian by slimthugchimee2(m): 6:01pm On Mar 23, 2018
mfm04622:

The girl said jirgin ruwa (boat). The interview was in Hausa. The translator made a mistake and translated it to plane (jirgin sanma)

I saw what you wrote, I just want to be logical with the dunce
Re: Dapchi Girl: "We Were Flown In Planes, Used Boats To Cross Rivers"– The Guardian by mfm04622: 6:02pm On Mar 23, 2018
joudini:

There was no PLANE! The girl said jirgin ruwa which translates to BOAT! The translator made a mistake.
Re: Dapchi Girl: "We Were Flown In Planes, Used Boats To Cross Rivers"– The Guardian by Conceptman: 6:07pm On Mar 23, 2018
Government of games, playing with Everybody's mind.
Re: Dapchi Girl: "We Were Flown In Planes, Used Boats To Cross Rivers"– The Guardian by bionixs: 6:08pm On Mar 23, 2018
PFRB:

This is the real issue. One of the Chibok girls narrated how helicopters used to drop supplies to the Boko Haram . Now we hear of the victims being air lifted. Planes, helicopters, trucks, buses etc etc. ? ? ? ? ?
where is TINUBU self
Re: Dapchi Girl: "We Were Flown In Planes, Used Boats To Cross Rivers"– The Guardian by Talknochip(m): 6:09pm On Mar 23, 2018
Small time dey go talk say they get integrity....Integrity my foot!

1 Like

Re: Dapchi Girl: "We Were Flown In Planes, Used Boats To Cross Rivers"– The Guardian by bionixs: 6:16pm On Mar 23, 2018
Chrisbeks:
Flown in planes? Yeye dey smell. I am beginning to believe the claim that this boko haram thing is a scam being perpetrated by those in high places in this country
when people whose brains still function were taking,AFONJA s were busy claiming rubbish. See your lives now. education and so-called sophistication is not COMMON SENSE. please, divide this country into two, afonjas and abokis the love of their lives,one side and Igbo on the other side. then the rest can chose where they want to belong

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dapchi Girl: "We Were Flown In Planes, Used Boats To Cross Rivers"– The Guardian by bionixs: 6:17pm On Mar 23, 2018
KenOne:
So some people are believing this poo of flying them in plane from which airport to which run way. Or because of hate to say government is accomplice. Abi plane now take off in the forest or bush as the case may be, abeg you comedians remind me of the boeing again, is it boeing 767 or 776 flight.
yoga solicitor, answer that question yourself. the worst case is when you are robbed of what is yours and robbed you of your reasoning too
Re: Dapchi Girl: "We Were Flown In Planes, Used Boats To Cross Rivers"– The Guardian by okeynelson: 6:21pm On Mar 23, 2018
#mypvcmyright go get your PVC today.
Re: Dapchi Girl: "We Were Flown In Planes, Used Boats To Cross Rivers"– The Guardian by andyanders: 6:23pm On Mar 23, 2018
Our leaders supposed to be publically executed. No shame in their scamming deals
Re: Dapchi Girl: "We Were Flown In Planes, Used Boats To Cross Rivers"– The Guardian by AngelicBeing: 6:23pm On Mar 23, 2018
eTECTIVe:
Anoda day, Anoda new episode with more intrigues exposing dis govt d more.. So BH had a free ride to and from d town despite all d military presence in d area abi
Even d mo.ron above is enjoying d show.

For more Lies, and Poorly Scripted Episodes, Text APC to 419. SMS cost is absolutely free
tongue

Re: Dapchi Girl: "We Were Flown In Planes, Used Boats To Cross Rivers"– The Guardian by lexy2014: 6:25pm On Mar 23, 2018
Paperwhite:
“It took us three days to get back to Dapchi,” said Fatima. “We were divided into three groups and flown in planes, and taken over rivers in boats.”

Imagine these militants moving all along all these while the highly fortified military present watched helplessly. undecided
One thing is certain,all who have a hand in this scripted scam will all answer for it sometime someday. angry
110 captives going around in planes unnoticed? which airport them use?
Re: Dapchi Girl: "We Were Flown In Planes, Used Boats To Cross Rivers"– The Guardian by pedrilo: 6:26pm On Mar 23, 2018
Northerners can do anytin for power. I was in abj in 2014 wen boko haram was bombin fct durin gej regim
They r hrtless

1 Like

Re: Dapchi Girl: "We Were Flown In Planes, Used Boats To Cross Rivers"– The Guardian by lexy2014: 6:29pm On Mar 23, 2018
FarahAideed:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8qU9b_pyF8
so boko haram has C130. were dem de park am biko?
Re: Dapchi Girl: "We Were Flown In Planes, Used Boats To Cross Rivers"– The Guardian by Princewell2012(m): 6:30pm On Mar 23, 2018
BankeSmalls:
They even had enough luxury of time to change a bad tyre grin

I tell you, even if they brought out a pot and cooked jollof rice in the village square, the police will only be salivating on the aroma of the meal grin

Sister this is no longer funny anymore. May God help us.

1 Like

Re: Dapchi Girl: "We Were Flown In Planes, Used Boats To Cross Rivers"– The Guardian by Dkingsdomain: 6:31pm On Mar 23, 2018
Ben108:

Source:

https://amp.theguardian.com/world/2018/mar/21/boko-haram-returns-some-of-the-girls-it-kidnapped-last-month
...I think dia is need for a state of emergency declared over Aso Rock by d African Union under UN supervision...what a failed state..governance in Nigeria stinks to high heavens..God save d masses

1 Like

Re: Dapchi Girl: "We Were Flown In Planes, Used Boats To Cross Rivers"– The Guardian by godofuck231: 6:31pm On Mar 23, 2018
Ben108:

Source:

https://amp.theguardian.com/world/2018/mar/21/boko-haram-returns-some-of-the-girls-it-kidnapped-last-month
You see I told you those guys have access to airborne supplies and transport not until our NIA takes out the main targets we will not be safe, the money for economic growth is used for arms from countries sponsoring BH
Re: Dapchi Girl: "We Were Flown In Planes, Used Boats To Cross Rivers"– The Guardian by lexy2014: 6:33pm On Mar 23, 2018
njelrapheal:
oga calm down. Shey they were divided into three groups. How many types of helicopters have u seen. Some can Carry more. Plus u know the Nigerian army may have a hand in this.
110 divided by 3 is about 36. D only helicopter I no that can sit close to 36 persons is d Chinook which d Nigerian army doesn't have. Anyway, ur last statement is my only consolation
Re: Dapchi Girl: "We Were Flown In Planes, Used Boats To Cross Rivers"– The Guardian by lexy2014: 6:34pm On Mar 23, 2018
pedrilo:
Northerners can do anytin for power. I was in abj in 2014 wen boko haram was bombin fct durin gej regim
They r hrtless
those same people have been released by buhari

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

David Hundeyin: Tinubu Has Links To Street Gangs And Drug Cartels / Femi Fani-Kayode To Emir Sanusi: You Are Reaping What You Sowed / Remi Tinubu: What I Will Do When My Husband Wins In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.