Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,817 members, 7,820,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Dapchi Girl: "We Were Flown In Planes, Used Boats To Cross Rivers"– The Guardian - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dapchi Girl: "We Were Flown In Planes, Used Boats To Cross Rivers"– The Guardian (44938 Views)

Was Abba Kyari's body Flown In From London? (photo) / Leah Sheribu, The Christian Dapchi Girl To Her Mother: "Pray For Will Of God" / Army Commander Carrying Released Dapchi Girl (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dapchi Girl: "We Were Flown In Planes, Used Boats To Cross Rivers"– The Guardian by olulumarine: 2:26am On Mar 24, 2018
Mtchew.this country is gone grab anything you can and let's relocate to Libya.me I will only grab 1.2bn wink
Re: Dapchi Girl: "We Were Flown In Planes, Used Boats To Cross Rivers"– The Guardian by Concasty676: 7:40am On Mar 24, 2018
Kabir2Mohammad:

Even the bigger terrorists in Arab countries didn't possess aircraft , there is something fishy about this book haram saga

So you know this was a well scripted plan, Let me make a few assertions.

1. How can some hardened terrorists suddenly have a change of mind without proper negotiations? And if the negotiations were a success, it would all boil down to money, and this 'cash' must have a source. My question is, Where?
2. If the girl was saying the truth about the plane saga, how can some broke ass terrorists get access to a plane? For God's sake this is Africa!
3. If you've got a detective's brain, you will notice that witholding the christian girl was a plot to convince Nigerians that the dapchi saga was religious and not political...
4. According to lai mohammed: "the unconditional release of the dapchi girls was as a result of back-channel negotiations achieved through the help of some friends of the country" my questions as regarding this statement are:
a) who are these 'friends'?
b) how can a country regarded as the giants of Africa keep friends who are affiliated to terrorists?
c) if the Nigerian Artificial intelligence (if it even exists) posses a back-door to get through to these terrorists, why can't they use the means to end the menace? For God's sake, no elite country would prefer to have a bunch if terrorists disturbing its peace when it has the capability to handle the villains.
Re: Dapchi Girl: "We Were Flown In Planes, Used Boats To Cross Rivers"– The Guardian by jajaofafrica: 8:57am On Mar 24, 2018
The reason they cant find the Chibok girls is because they are not in Nigeria...but in Northern neighbouring countries...The North has been in collusion with Niger Chad and co for decades ..scammin Nigeria...they also been used for elections and census reasons...theve been invited into Nigeria and like Cockroaches they infiltrate the north with guerilla attacks abductions robbery and kidnappin. ..and they like roaches are not leavin...the North diverts most foreign fundin to Nigeria to Niger..go there pick up the money and leave crumbs...so those Nigeriens are not happy and retaliate with deadly force under the guise of boko haram and fulani herdsmen...the North is under attack and Karma is a bitch thx
Re: Dapchi Girl: "We Were Flown In Planes, Used Boats To Cross Rivers"– The Guardian by Probity100: 9:24am On Mar 24, 2018
The evidence of (entire terror rage) visit to Niger in action. They planned, perfected and executed it to deceive themselves forgotten that we are wiser, we have better understanding because, now, we can read between the lines
Re: Dapchi Girl: "We Were Flown In Planes, Used Boats To Cross Rivers"– The Guardian by goldwaters(f): 10:07am On Mar 24, 2018
QuotaSystem:
This is beginning to stink.
Nope it didn't just begin to stink It had been stinking but we all pretender it's designers perfume fragrance.
Re: Dapchi Girl: "We Were Flown In Planes, Used Boats To Cross Rivers"– The Guardian by CioAngels(f): 10:32am On Mar 24, 2018
KenOne:
So some people are believing this poo of flying them in plane from which airport to which run way. Or because of hate to say government is accomplice. Abi plane now take off in the forest or bush as the case may be, abeg you comedians remind me of the boeing again, is it boeing 767 or 776 flight.
Whatever they are believing is based on what Fatima said and i also believe she is not lying. Helicopter land anywhere, so don't distort Fatima's story just because you want to defend the lying government.
Re: Dapchi Girl: "We Were Flown In Planes, Used Boats To Cross Rivers"– The Guardian by CioAngels(f): 10:44am On Mar 24, 2018
Some of the cabal leaders are toying with the lives of the poor children for selfishness of making evil money and unfortunately their parents does not know that it is not a case of Allah wants it to happen. Allah does not have hand in this evil scam. The earlier the poor stop agreeing to the brainwash the better for them to gain their freedom from the elites. We all believe God is a good God and does not do evil because the evil that is happening in Nigeria is by the politicians and the rich and not by God/Allah.
Re: Dapchi Girl: "We Were Flown In Planes, Used Boats To Cross Rivers"– The Guardian by DatFulaniBruh(m): 11:04am On Mar 24, 2018
So the girls where airlifted to the ocean or river and from there, they boarded a boat. Nigerian journalism is as funny as funny can be.
Re: Dapchi Girl: "We Were Flown In Planes, Used Boats To Cross Rivers"– The Guardian by lookingfly: 12:07pm On Mar 24, 2018
Am just imagining what Nigerian government would do when these guys kidnap another set of gals.
Re: Dapchi Girl: "We Were Flown In Planes, Used Boats To Cross Rivers"– The Guardian by Kaysalas(m): 7:16pm On Mar 24, 2018
mfm04622:

There was NO PLANE nor helicopter! The girl meant boat!
Bros! U go shout taya O, d interviewer's mistake will mislead a lot of people, just leave this thing abeg
Re: Dapchi Girl: "We Were Flown In Planes, Used Boats To Cross Rivers"– The Guardian by Ikpongiton: 8:34am On Mar 25, 2018
ajebuter:

Boko Haram is a franchise now..

Thriving family business in the north..
as long as the north remains part of nigeria,we will never move forward.
Re: Dapchi Girl: "We Were Flown In Planes, Used Boats To Cross Rivers"– The Guardian by dustmalik: 8:39am On Mar 25, 2018
QuotaSystem:
This is beginning to stink.
Nothing stinks here. The interview was in Hausa, and the girl clearly said 'Jirgin Ruwa' which translates to Boat. But the media gave a wrong translation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dapchi Girl: "We Were Flown In Planes, Used Boats To Cross Rivers"– The Guardian by Alanzazani: 9:12am On Mar 25, 2018
What kind of country are we in? How did we get here for heaven's sake
Re: Dapchi Girl: "We Were Flown In Planes, Used Boats To Cross Rivers"– The Guardian by QuotaSystem: 1:26pm On Mar 25, 2018
dustmalik:

Nothing stinks here. The interview was in Hausa, and the girl clearly said 'Jirgin Ruwa' which translates to Boat. But the media gave a wrong translation.

Ok makes sense, thanks for the clarification.
Re: Dapchi Girl: "We Were Flown In Planes, Used Boats To Cross Rivers"– The Guardian by QuotaSystem: 1:33pm On Mar 25, 2018
GoroTango:
Hasn't it occurred to you that the planes mentioned in this narrative belong to the army? I mean the girl said they used planes on their way back to Dapchi and not while being abducted. I think part of the deal was to provide airlift by the army for the girls at some point

Apparently the journalists made the mistake, she said Jirgin Ruwa (boat) which was reported as a plane.

I initially thought it was funny myself which is why I was smelling a rat, trust the wailers to shower me with likes grin

Interestingly everyone is praying for dear Leah, but at the same time insist her kidnap is a scam.
Re: Dapchi Girl: "We Were Flown In Planes, Used Boats To Cross Rivers"– The Guardian by Boxer007(m): 12:02pm On Oct 11, 2018
sonikstargirl:

I cant believe that some people are actually still defending this boko haram buhari.

So you fell for this childish kidnapping story...I'm so dissappointed

Please gimme your boyfriend number. Can I have him?
Re: Dapchi Girl: "We Were Flown In Planes, Used Boats To Cross Rivers"– The Guardian by Boxer007(m): 12:09pm On Oct 11, 2018
sonikstargirl:

I cant believe that some people are actually still defending this boko haram buhari.

So you fell for this childish kidnapping story...I'm so dissappointed

Can I meet your man?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode To Emir Sanusi: You Are Reaping What You Sowed / #zuckerberg'svisit: This Is The Most Patriotic Post By A Nigerian In Recent Time / Remi Tinubu: What I Will Do When My Husband Wins In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.