Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Desperation Made Her Do It. Can God Forgive Us For The Abortion? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Desperation Made Her Do It. Can God Forgive Us For The Abortion? (680 Views)

The Alarming Desperation Of Some 9ja Babes On Social Media / Evil That Men Do : How Desperation Made Woman Snatch My 42 Year Old Spouse - _UK / It's A Month To Our Wedding, Should I Tell My Fiancee About The Abortion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Desperation Made Her Do It. Can God Forgive Us For The Abortion? by preciousluv2018: 12:00pm On Mar 23, 2018
Hello LS,

I have a story to share. There is this woman that sells fresh fruits salad in my office building. I love to buy fruits from her every morning cos I am working on my diet.Last week,I noticed,she didnt come for a few days. I was so unhappy cos it affected my diet..lol.But then she showed up like three after and she was looking sad and unhappy. I asked her what the problem is and she said she has a big problem. Sensing she probably has money problems,I asked her to see me later during my break time.

During break,she came to my office.And I asked her what the problem was. She began to cry and says that she needs financial help. I knew it!…I asked her how much and what did she need the money for. She said she needed N15k. She said she cannot tell me what it is for. But she was begging me to loan her the money that she will pay me back in installments. I said,ok but you have to tell me what the money is for. She was crying for a while and said,her life is over. That she borrowed money so that her daughter who had deferred her admissions into higher institution can make it this year.

According to her,she needed like N180k for her daughter to start school. She had worked over the year and saved N70k. She went around looking for who to borrow her. Friends and family were able to borrow her another N30k. The balance N80 she was struggling to come up with as time for late registration was closing in,meaning her daughter would have to defer admission for another year again. She in her desperation,went to meet her landlord whom she suspected was eyeing her,begged him for a loan. The landlord agreed but if ...

https://livelystones.com.ng/desperation-made-me-do-it-can-god-forgive-us-for-the-abortion/
Re: Desperation Made Her Do It. Can God Forgive Us For The Abortion? by 400billionman: 1:14pm On Mar 23, 2018
Is that all?
Re: Desperation Made Her Do It. Can God Forgive Us For The Abortion? by z11111: 1:38pm On Mar 23, 2018
First of all , you need to seek counsel from a higher person in your church , meaning you will inform your husband . It may not be easy but you have to.
What ever he says , stand.

preciousluv2018:
Hello LS,

I have a story to share. There is this woman that sells fresh fruits salad in my office building. I love to buy fruits from her every morning cos I am working on my diet.Last week,I noticed,she didnt come for a few days. I was so unhappy cos it affected my diet..lol.But then she showed up like three after and she was looking sad and unhappy. I asked her what the problem is and she said she has a big problem. Sensing she probably has money problems,I asked her to see me later during my break time.

During break,she came to my office.And I asked her what the problem was. She began to cry and says that she needs financial help. I knew it!…I asked her how much and what did she need the money for. She said she needed N15k. She said she cannot tell me what it is for. But she was begging me to loan her the money that she will pay me back in installments. I said,ok but you have to tell me what the money is for. She was crying for a while and said,her life is over. That she borrowed money so that her daughter who had deferred her admissions into higher institution can make it this year.

According to her,she needed like N180k for her daughter to start school. She had worked over the year and saved N70k. She went around looking for who to borrow her. Friends and family were able to borrow her another N30k. The balance N80 she was struggling to come up with as time for late registration was closing in,meaning her daughter would have to defer admission for another year again. She in her desperation,went to meet her landlord whom she suspected was eyeing her,begged him for a loan. The landlord agreed but if ...

https://livelystones.com.ng/desperation-made-me-do-it-can-god-forgive-us-for-the-abortion/
Re: Desperation Made Her Do It. Can God Forgive Us For The Abortion? by Beke2020: 5:51pm On Mar 23, 2018
shocked shocked cool
z11111:

First of all , you need to seek counsel from a higher person in your church , meaning you will inform your husband . It may not be easy but you have to.
What ever he says , stand.

Re: Desperation Made Her Do It. Can God Forgive Us For The Abortion? by z11111: 8:14pm On Mar 23, 2018
Yes, she it's better she tells her husband who is not man enough to provide for his family .

Beke2020:
shocked shocked cool

(1) (Reply)

Lady Helps Her Brother Propose On Her Wedding Day In The U.S (photo) / Check Our New Female Handbags / 12 Real Signs Of True Love In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.