Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

How Many Times Was Man Created By God? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Many Times Was Man Created By God? (1339 Views)

Man Created The Concept "God" Inorder To Explain The Mystery Of Life. / Was Man Created With The Intention To Fall Into Sin From The Beginning? / Was Man Created To Live Forever Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Times Was Man Created By God? by kestino(m): 12:31pm On Mar 23, 2018
somebody should please explain this scriptures.

Genesis 1:27
So God created man in His own image; in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them.

Now check Genesis 2:7
Then the LORD God formed a man from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living being.

How many times was man created by God?
Re: How Many Times Was Man Created By God? by preciousosas1(m): 12:51pm On Mar 23, 2018
God is a spirit and the first passage was God creating a spirit (creating a man in his OWN IMAGE & LIKENESS) then the second passage was God giving man a body to be able to live on earth. note that man is a spirit (Gods image and likeness) that lives in a body ( the suit to inhabit the earth) and has a soul ( the ability to reason)

1 Like

Re: How Many Times Was Man Created By God? by Penalty82(m): 12:54pm On Mar 23, 2018
kestino:
somebody should please explain this scriptures.

Genesis 1:27
So God created man in His own image; in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them.

Now check Genesis 2:7
Then the LORD God formed a man from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living being.

How many times was man created by God?

Do you believe in God?
Re: How Many Times Was Man Created By God? by kestino(m): 12:58pm On Mar 23, 2018
preciousosas1:
God is a spirit and the first passage was God creating a spirit (creating a man in his OWN IMAGE & LIKENESS) then the second passage was God giving man a body to be able to live on earth. note that man is a spirit (Gods image and likeness) that lives in a body ( the suit to inhabit the earth) and has a soul ( the ability to reason)
thanks
pls explain Gen 2:17
"but you must not eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, for when you eat from it you will certainly die.'"
Re: How Many Times Was Man Created By God? by kestino(m): 1:00pm On Mar 23, 2018
Penalty82:

Do you believe in God?
yes i do cool
Penalty82:

Do you believe in God?
yes i do
Re: How Many Times Was Man Created By God? by Penalty82(m): 1:14pm On Mar 23, 2018
kestino:
yes i do cool yes i do

Where do you worship?
Re: How Many Times Was Man Created By God? by CuteMadridista: 1:15pm On Mar 23, 2018
Bible is a badly written fiction. it contains 2 contradictory creation stories in Genesis 1 and 2

See more here http://www.leighb.com/genesis.htm
Re: How Many Times Was Man Created By God? by preciousosas1(m): 1:16pm On Mar 23, 2018
kestino:

thanks
pls explain Gen 2:17
"but you must not eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, for when you eat from it you will certainly die.'"
like I said earlier about God creating man in his OWN IMAGE & LIKENESS, God is Immortal and man was designed accordingly ( to be immortal). so when man disobeyed the "simple" command of not eating from that particular tree, immortality left man and death could now be found in man. so when the scriptures said "die" it didn't mean instant death but that immortality has eluded man and death can now be found in man...
Re: How Many Times Was Man Created By God? by preciousosas1(m): 1:21pm On Mar 23, 2018
CuteMadridista:
Bible is a badly written fiction. it contains 2 contradictory creation stories in Genesis 1 and 2

bro, I respect your opinion but as a Christian I must tell you that the bible says "the letter kills but the spirit makes alive" one can't understand the bible without the spirit of God. the bible is not contradictory, one needs the spirit of God to have an understanding of it.
Re: How Many Times Was Man Created By God? by kestino(m): 1:23pm On Mar 23, 2018
Penalty82:

Where do you worship?
church hope am safe o
Re: How Many Times Was Man Created By God? by Penalty82(m): 1:28pm On Mar 23, 2018
kestino:
church hope am safe o

You're not a genuine seeker. You just want an avenue to make mockery of the word of God.
Re: How Many Times Was Man Created By God? by kestino(m): 1:30pm On Mar 23, 2018
CuteMadridista:

whch of it do u believe?
Re: How Many Times Was Man Created By God? by Penalty82(m): 1:34pm On Mar 23, 2018
CuteMadridista:

Bible will remain a badly wrriten fiction and contradictory to you till you grow spiritually.
Re: How Many Times Was Man Created By God? by kestino(m): 1:40pm On Mar 23, 2018
Penalty82:

You're not a genuine seeker. You just want an avenue to make mockery of the word of God.
what will be my gain in it? I created the topic because i needed clarity from those who have passed through the passage
Re: How Many Times Was Man Created By God? by CuteMadridista: 2:03pm On Mar 23, 2018
kestino:
whch of it do u believe?
I'm an atheist sir
Re: How Many Times Was Man Created By God? by kestino(m): 2:05pm On Mar 23, 2018
CuteMadridista:
I'm an atheist sir
i have heard abt atheist, bt i have no idea how they role, do u mind giving some tips
Re: How Many Times Was Man Created By God? by CuteMadridista: 2:25pm On Mar 23, 2018
kestino:
i have heard abt atheist, bt i have no idea how they role, do u mind giving some tips
You believe in only one God out of thousands, right? an atheist simply goes one step further by not believing in any
Re: How Many Times Was Man Created By God? by kestino(m): 2:29pm On Mar 23, 2018
CuteMadridista:

You believe in only one God out of thousands, right? an atheist simply goes one step further by not believing in any
that means you leave your life as you see it unfold?
Re: How Many Times Was Man Created By God? by CuteMadridista: 2:32pm On Mar 23, 2018
kestino:

Yeah, we face life head on rather than depend on some god to come to our rescue or help us
Re: How Many Times Was Man Created By God? by OtemAtum: 4:12pm On Mar 23, 2018
kestino:
He lives his life like himself rather than living it like someone else.
Re: How Many Times Was Man Created By God? by OtemAtum: 4:20pm On Mar 23, 2018
CuteMadridista:

Yeah, we face life head on rather than depend on some god to come to our rescue or help us

You're doing what the song-writer below did:

Doctufos: Worldly Music 19:21

21. We are the brain users, we do things after
thinking it through. We don't wait to hear a god
speaking, before we do what we want to do. We
meditate to make our brains clear. We decide on
whatever is best. And we always get a positive
results. We've got the big brains.
Re: How Many Times Was Man Created By God? by CuteMadridista: 4:52pm On Mar 23, 2018
OtemAtum:

You're doing what the song-writer below did:
Nice one!

(1) (Reply)

A Muslim-imam( Pix) Surrender To Jesus In The Lords Chosen On Saturday 8th, 2020 / Yahuah Is The True Name Of God. / Islam Is Full Of Fables And Not From G-D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.