Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,772 members, 7,955,948 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:24 PM

The Ten Deadliest Animals In Africa - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Ten Deadliest Animals In Africa (61131 Views)

Top 10 Most Deadliest Weapons In The World / Checkout The World's Deadliest Animal That Kills 725,000 People Every Year (Pix / 10 Deadliest Animals You Don't Know Of (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Ten Deadliest Animals In Africa by GeeString: 10:29am On Mar 24, 2018
nedu2000:
How is the crocodile's teeth get so white?whiter than mine infact.

Simple.

Eat more human flesh. Drink more blood.

That's the secret.

grin
Re: The Ten Deadliest Animals In Africa by GeeString: 10:30am On Mar 24, 2018
Lalasticlala you dey vex o

Why won't you take this to the promised land na?

Afterall, snake dey the list.

1 Like

Re: The Ten Deadliest Animals In Africa by uckennety(m): 10:46am On Mar 24, 2018
GeeString:
2) Mosquito

The most dangerous creature in Africa is probably the mosquito since it’s responsible for killing more Africans than any other through the spread of malaria, dengue and other diseases. Malaria kills over a million Africans every year, most of these are children under the age of five.

Malaria is only spread by the female Anopheles mosquito. They are most active around dawn and dusk. There are in fact around 3,500 species of mosquito flying around and their average life-span is about two weeks.

Op this is an insect not an animal

Please be smart

1 Like

Re: The Ten Deadliest Animals In Africa by GeeString: 10:55am On Mar 24, 2018
uckennety:

Please be smart

So insects aren't animals?

Are you Bleep!ng kidding me?

I'm leaving Nairaland forever.

3 Likes

Re: The Ten Deadliest Animals In Africa by uckennety(m): 10:58am On Mar 24, 2018
GeeString:

So insects aren't animals?

Are you Bleep!ng kidding me?

I'm leaving Nairaland forever.

Google is your friend oooo
Re: The Ten Deadliest Animals In Africa by Hardebaryor(m): 11:51am On Mar 24, 2018
uckennety:

Please be smart
Mr man, Insects too are animals
Re: The Ten Deadliest Animals In Africa by pweshdodo(m): 12:38pm On Mar 24, 2018
You did not mention my girlfriend chioma, she is a animal When we are in the other room grin cheesy., a tigress to be precise grin grin
Re: The Ten Deadliest Animals In Africa by tillaman(m): 12:59pm On Mar 24, 2018
They all belong to the kingdom animalia
uckennety:

Please be smart

1 Like

Re: The Ten Deadliest Animals In Africa by Troublemaker007(m): 1:42pm On Mar 24, 2018
GeeString:
4) Black Mamba

The Black Mamba (Dendroaspis polylepis) is one of Africa’s most dangerous snakes and feared in East, Central and Southern Africa. It’s aggressive when cornered and will not hesitate to strike. It can reach speeds of up to 12 mph (20 km/ph). It’s the largest venomous snake in Africa with adults reaching an average 2.5m. Black Mamba’s are not black at all, but brown/olive skinned. Their mouths are inky black which they show when threatened. Black Mambas live in savanna, scrub, tree hollows, and sometimes people’s homes. If a Black Mamba encounters prey it can strike up to 12 times, each time delivering enough neuro and cardio-toxic venom to kill a dozen men within one hour. Without anti-venom, the mortality rate is 100%.

I fear this particular snake pass Fulani Herdsmen.
Re: The Ten Deadliest Animals In Africa by Abfinest007(m): 1:43pm On Mar 24, 2018
if it were to be Nigeria alone I will say buhari name should be included
Re: The Ten Deadliest Animals In Africa by Pinoralia: 1:44pm On Mar 24, 2018
the snake open its mouth widely as if it want to swallow N36mil.
Re: The Ten Deadliest Animals In Africa by Troublemaker007(m): 1:44pm On Mar 24, 2018
uckennety:

Please be smart

So mosquitoes are not animals? Oh my Gawd! embarassed

2 Likes

Re: The Ten Deadliest Animals In Africa by pawesome(m): 1:44pm On Mar 24, 2018
So mosquito is now an animal in Africa?
Re: The Ten Deadliest Animals In Africa by pawesome(m): 1:45pm On Mar 24, 2018
Hardebaryor:
Mr man, Insects too are animals
oga,how?
Re: The Ten Deadliest Animals In Africa by blessingsonflee(f): 1:47pm On Mar 24, 2018
swagguElite:

Black mamba! ...
Of all snakes I love this kind! .... Fast & Fearless!

this not the kind of snake dat will bite n watch yu run ....this one go knack you one shot! .... Second one! ....."ar yu still here!?" .... Third ...Fourth one!

man: ahn hn ...four times! .... Abi oloriburuku leleyi ni!? ...Can't yu see I can't move!?

Mamba: So I should carry you abi!? ....Fifth one!! _Sholo stupidni! grin
e be like say the snake don bite u before grin

1 Like

Re: The Ten Deadliest Animals In Africa by okerekeikpo: 1:47pm On Mar 24, 2018
Where is mosquito? Is mosquito not a wild animal?
Re: The Ten Deadliest Animals In Africa by Omotaday(m): 1:48pm On Mar 24, 2018
swagguElite:

Black mamba! ...
Of all snakes I love this kind! .... Fast & Fearless!

this not the kind of snake dat will bite n watch yu run ....this one go knack you one shot! .... Second one! ....."ar yu still here!?" .... Third ...Fourth one!

man: ahn hn ...four times! .... Abi oloriburuku leleyi ni!? ...Can't yu see I can't move!?

Mamba: So I should carry you abi!? ....Fifth one!! _Sholo stupidni! grin
Is black mamba your role model?

1 Like

Re: The Ten Deadliest Animals In Africa by GeeString: 1:48pm On Mar 24, 2018
pawesome:
oga,how?

Sorry sir.

They are plants.

grin
Re: The Ten Deadliest Animals In Africa by Troublemaker007(m): 1:48pm On Mar 24, 2018
okerekeikpo:
Where is mosquito? Is mosquito not a wild animal?

Lmfao

Re: The Ten Deadliest Animals In Africa by john650(m): 1:49pm On Mar 24, 2018
ilevic:
Where is skirt and blouse?
Yes o. More men are killed by the female specie than any other living being...ha ha.
Re: The Ten Deadliest Animals In Africa by labelle123(f): 1:50pm On Mar 24, 2018
No make me vex ooo do you know the number of people Fulani herdsman's don kill?
Re: The Ten Deadliest Animals In Africa by ayusco85(m): 1:50pm On Mar 24, 2018
GeeString:
10) African Rhino

While the African rhino (both black and white) are fighting to survive and their numbers are dropping at alarming rates due to poaching – it’s still important to keep your guard if you get the chance to see one in the wild. Rhinos are large mammals (only second in size to the elephant), an adult white rhino can weigh in at 6,000 lb’s. Rhinos are shortsighted, a little bad tempered, which makes them very dangerous. They’ll charge at full force and use their horns to kill or injure what they deem to be a danger or annoyance to them. Never get in between a mother and her baby, or anywhere near an older male.

cc fynestboi, richiez, lalasticlala
Rhino horn is worth $60,000 per Kg.
Re: The Ten Deadliest Animals In Africa by Jobesi(m): 1:50pm On Mar 24, 2018
The list isn't accurate cos mosquito should be no.1
Re: The Ten Deadliest Animals In Africa by Nobody: 1:52pm On Mar 24, 2018
GeeString:
4) Black Mamba

The Black Mamba (Dendroaspis polylepis) is one of Africa’s most dangerous snakes and feared in East, Central and Southern Africa. It’s aggressive when cornered and will not hesitate to strike. It can reach speeds of up to 12 mph (20 km/ph). It’s the largest venomous snake in Africa with adults reaching an average 2.5m. Black Mamba’s are not black at all, but brown/olive skinned. Their mouths are inky black which they show when threatened. Black Mambas live in savanna, scrub, tree hollows, and sometimes people’s homes. If a Black Mamba encounters prey it can strike up to 12 times, each time delivering enough neuro and cardio-toxic venom to kill a dozen men within one hour. Without anti-venom, the mortality rate is 100%.

It is the only venomous snake known not to give dry bites

1 Like

Re: The Ten Deadliest Animals In Africa by Yankee101: 1:53pm On Mar 24, 2018
Place 'Man' at #1
Re: The Ten Deadliest Animals In Africa by ohem007(m): 1:53pm On Mar 24, 2018
GeeString:
8 ) Puff Adder

The Puff Adder (Bitis arietans) is considered to be Africa’s deadliest snake because it is responsible for the most human fatalities. Puff Adders reach an average length of around 1 meter, and they’re solidly built with a wide girth. Color patterns vary depending on where they live, their habitats extend throughout Africa except for dense rain forests and deserts. The Puff Adder has large fangs and its venom is powerful enough to kill a grown man with a single bite. Puff Adders rely on camouflage for protection and lie still if approached. Because of this, people tend to step on them and get bitten. Many fatalities occur because bites are not treated correctly, leading to infection and gangrene.

food is ready o....
Re: The Ten Deadliest Animals In Africa by GeeString: 1:54pm On Mar 24, 2018
ayusco85:

Rhino horn is worth $60,000 per Kg.

Seriously.

Just one horn can set you up for life.

That's why they are endangered. I thnk just 2,500 are estimated to be in the wild.
Re: The Ten Deadliest Animals In Africa by pawesome(m): 1:55pm On Mar 24, 2018
GeeString:

Sorry sir.

They are plants.

grin
kingdom animalia and kingdom insecta dn turn dsame tin abi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

WAEC Reacts To Nigeria’s Embargo On WASSCE / ASUU Strike: Dr Abubakar Othman (UNIMAID Lecturer) Sells His Books / See magnified images of everyday items that will shock you

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.