Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,336 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

The Ten Deadliest Animals In Africa - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Ten Deadliest Animals In Africa (60583 Views)

Top 10 Most Deadliest Weapons In The World / Checkout The World's Deadliest Animal That Kills 725,000 People Every Year (Pix / 10 Deadliest Animals You Don't Know Of (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Ten Deadliest Animals In Africa by ayusco85(m): 4:29pm On Mar 24, 2018
Penisinpenisout:

You'll probably spend half of it treating broken ribs and fractures.

Hahahaha. What will ve caused it? The broken bones and ribs
Re: The Ten Deadliest Animals In Africa by ricki: 4:30pm On Mar 24, 2018
Incomplete list .....

What about the politicians, police , agbero and army...... shocked
Re: The Ten Deadliest Animals In Africa by i2talk: 4:36pm On Mar 24, 2018
GeeString:
2) Mosquito

The most dangerous creature in Africa is probably the mosquito since it’s responsible for killing more Africans than any other through the spread of malaria, dengue and other diseases. Malaria kills over a million Africans every year, most of these are children under the age of five.

Malaria is only spread by the female Anopheles mosquito. They are most active around dawn and dusk. There are in fact around 3,500 species of mosquito flying around and their average life-span is about two weeks.

And you forgot Scorpion...

Itz lyk scorpion neva bite u b4?
Re: The Ten Deadliest Animals In Africa by CocoaOla: 4:41pm On Mar 24, 2018
Samusu:

I take God beg yhu replace no1 with Human being. Thank me letter. We are the most dangerous animal on earth. Shikenan
Truth most of these animals senior in existence they are here before us but immediately we came we start killing and destroying their habitat we are not only dangerous to other animals but also dangerous to ourselves.
Re: The Ten Deadliest Animals In Africa by innocentjordan: 4:42pm On Mar 24, 2018
Interesting!
Re: The Ten Deadliest Animals In Africa by i2talk: 4:44pm On Mar 24, 2018
GeeString:
1) Hippopotamus

The hippo is responsible for more human fatalities in Africa than any other large animal. Male hippos actively defend their territories which run along the banks of rivers and lakes. Females have also been known to get extremely aggressive if they sense anyone coming in between their babies, who stay in the water while she feeds on the shore. Hippos can run at speeds of over 20 miles an hour and they have enormous jaws which host up to 20 inch canines.

And you forgot Scorpion...
Itz lyk scorpion neva bite u b4?
Re: The Ten Deadliest Animals In Africa by Nobody: 4:46pm On Mar 24, 2018
GeeString:

Going by your logic then snakes don't kill too. Its the venom that kills.

Wrong!!! Plasmodium and microorganisms are living things.venom is just a poisonous chemical.
Like sniper

1 Like

Re: The Ten Deadliest Animals In Africa by i2talk: 4:54pm On Mar 24, 2018
GeeString:
And you forgot Scorpion. Itz lyk scorpion neva bite u b4...
Re: The Ten Deadliest Animals In Africa by GeeString: 5:20pm On Mar 24, 2018
i2talk:

I don't understand. You're trying to set me up?

Re: The Ten Deadliest Animals In Africa by showafrica(m): 6:10pm On Mar 24, 2018
Emmycute30:
Na mosquitoes dey annoy me pass. As small as they are eh.....their ringtone alone can make me loss all night sleep..aarrggh

It is the deadliest animal in Africa. Why oyibl don't care about checking it is 1) it is not affecting them 2) they believes it's balancing the eco system. Africa needs to stand up and eliminate that animal and its entire generation. It was created to plague the Egyptians but it got out of control and now terrorist.
Re: The Ten Deadliest Animals In Africa by midemillz(m): 6:14pm On Mar 24, 2018
Initially i thought i saw PUFF DADDY grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy
GeeString:
8 ) Puff Adder

The Puff Adder (Bitis arietans) is considered to be Africa’s deadliest snake because it is responsible for the most human fatalities. Puff Adders reach an average length of around 1 meter, and they’re solidly built with a wide girth. Color patterns vary depending on where they live, their habitats extend throughout Africa except for dense rain forests and deserts. The Puff Adder has large fangs and its venom is powerful enough to kill a grown man with a single bite. Puff Adders rely on camouflage for protection and lie still if approached. Because of this, people tend to step on them and get bitten. Many fatalities occur because bites are not treated correctly, leading to infection and gangrene.
Re: The Ten Deadliest Animals In Africa by sparog(m): 8:33pm On Mar 24, 2018
pawesome:
kingdom animalia and kingdom insecta dn turn dsame tin abi

Kingdom insecta ke, you really need to consult your biology textbook
Re: The Ten Deadliest Animals In Africa by rookiy(m): 10:22pm On Mar 24, 2018
I don't understand ...when mosquito turn animal na?
Re: The Ten Deadliest Animals In Africa by Nobody: 10:33pm On Mar 24, 2018
yeyerolling:
Fake list. Mosquito is no1.
11 . black man

Lord Lugard, the former governor-general of Nigeria, in 1926, wrote his unfiltered thought about Nigerians. From his book, The Dual Mandates, come these excerpts: "In character and temperament, the typical African of this race-type is a happy, thriftless, excitable person, lacking in self-control, discipline, and foresight. Naturally courageous, and naturally courteous and polite, full of personal vanity, with little sense of veracity, fond of music and loving weapons as an oriental loves jewellery. His thoughts are concentrated on the events and feelings of the moment, and he suffers little from the apprehension for the future or grief for the past. His mind is far nearer to the animal world than that of the European or Asiatic, and exhibits something of the animals' placidity and want of desire to rise beyond the state he has reached.

"Through the ages, the African appears to have evolved no organised religious creed, and though some tribes appear to believe in a deity, the religious sense seldom rises above pantheistic animalism and seems more often to take the form of a vague dread of the supernatural. He lacks the power of organisation, and is conspicuously deficient in the management and control alike of men or business. He loves the display of power, but fails to realize its responsibility - he will work hard with a less incentive than most races. He has the courage of the fighting animal, an instinct rather than a moral virtue. In brief, the virtues and defects of his race -type are those of attractive children, whose confidence when it is won is given ungrudgingly as to an older and wiser superior and without envy. Perhaps, the two traits which have impressed me as those most characteristic of the African native are his lack of apprehension and his lack of ability to visualize the future"
Lol.. Lord lugard That drunk, thieving, gun runner with a dead pipe that couldnt get Flora Shaw pregnant grin grin I know better than to trust the words of a selfish, greedy & bitter caucusian ruler......lolzzz
Re: The Ten Deadliest Animals In Africa by Emmycute30(m): 10:43pm On Mar 24, 2018
showafrica:

It is the deadliest animal in Africa. Why oyibl don't care about checking it is 1) it is not affecting them 2) they believes it's balancing the eco system. Africa needs to stand up and eliminate that animal and its entire generation. It was created to plague the Egyptians but it got out of control and now terrorist.

Lol....I agree with your points except the Egyptian plague issh...haba...that's strong.
Re: The Ten Deadliest Animals In Africa by dierich: 10:45pm On Mar 24, 2018
GeeString:
8 ) Puff Adder

The Puff Adder (Bitis arietans) is considered to be Africa’s deadliest snake because it is responsible for the most human fatalities. Puff Adders reach an average length of around 1 meter, and they’re solidly built with a wide girth. Color patterns vary depending on where they live, their habitats extend throughout Africa except for dense rain forests and deserts. The Puff Adder has large fangs and its venom is powerful enough to kill a grown man with a single bite. Puff Adders rely on camouflage for protection and lie still if approached. Because of this, people tend to step on them and get bitten. Many fatalities occur because bites are not treated correctly, leading to infection and gangrene.

looks like eke njaba wey no dey harm people.
Re: The Ten Deadliest Animals In Africa by AbdulCLO: 11:21pm On Mar 24, 2018
Please I am not understanding is mosquito an animal? Please I am not understanding is mosquito an animal?
Re: The Ten Deadliest Animals In Africa by Nobody: 11:29pm On Mar 24, 2018
[quote author=GeeString post=66091365]6) Great White Shark
What part of Africa are these sharks found.
Great White shark encounters are rare but attacks are serious when they happen, and have led to fatalities. While some adventure seekers will actively go out and dive with great whites, most of us should probably avoid contact.There have been more than 200 Great White shark attacks off the coast of South Africa in as many years. Great Whites attack by propelling themselves at their prey with great speed. They take a single huge bite and drag their victims down into deeper water. Then they let go and the prey just bleeds itself to death before being gobbled up
What part of Africa are these sharks found[color=#006600][/color]
Re: The Ten Deadliest Animals In Africa by NevetsIbot(m): 11:36pm On Mar 24, 2018
swagguElite:

Black mamba! ...
Of all snakes I love this kind! .... Fast & Fearless!

this not the kind of snake dat will bite n watch yu run ....this one go knack you one shot! .... Second one! ....."ar yu still here!?" .... Third ...Fourth one!

man: ahn hn ...four times! .... Abi oloriburuku leleyi ni!? ...Can't yu see I can't move!?

Mamba: So I should carry you abi!? ....Fifth one!! _Sholo stupidni! grin

I didn't wanna comment on Nairaland for the next one year vut i have to break it... hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.. i need to laugh louder abeg. heheheheheheheheheh

you're fucking funny

1 Like

Re: The Ten Deadliest Animals In Africa by hadaydhollarpo(m): 12:02am On Mar 25, 2018
Nature, wildlife docu are my favourite on cable tv. I watch it all day. Virtually the animals mentioned i have watched and learnt alot abt dem. #NatureIsGood
Re: The Ten Deadliest Animals In Africa by adjoviomole(m): 12:04am On Mar 25, 2018
swagguElite:

Black mamba! ...

this not the kind of snake dat will bite n watch yu run ....this one go knack you one shot! .... Second one! ....."ar yu still here!?" .... Third ...Fourth one!

man: ahn hn ...four times! .... Abi oloriburuku leleyi ni!? ...Can't yu see I can't move!?

This is seriously serious

Re: The Ten Deadliest Animals In Africa by showafrica(m): 2:21am On Mar 25, 2018
Emmycute30:

Lol....I agree with your points except the Egyptian plague issh...haba...that's strong.

LOL.. Imagination from history and Bible. What was that flies God sent to Egypt that was giving them diseases...

1 Like

Re: The Ten Deadliest Animals In Africa by GeeString: 6:16am On Mar 25, 2018
showafrica:

LOL.. Imagination from history and Bible. What was that flies God sent to Egypt that was giving them diseases...

Were they not locusts?
Re: The Ten Deadliest Animals In Africa by cyborg123(m): 7:00am On Mar 25, 2018
john650:

Yes o. More men are killed by the female specie than any other living being...ha ha.
Do you know there's an insect locally called skirt and blouse?
Re: The Ten Deadliest Animals In Africa by showafrica(m): 7:08am On Mar 25, 2018
GeeString:

Were they not locusts?

Locusts only ate the farm produce which caused famine and already going into extinction. There is this flies that caused diseases to the Egyptians and I am sure it's mosquitoes
Re: The Ten Deadliest Animals In Africa by GeeString: 7:22am On Mar 25, 2018
showafrica:

Locusts only ate the farm produce which caused famine and already going into extinction. There is this flies that caused diseases to the Egyptians and I am sure it's mosquitoes

How can you be sure? Did you co-author the Bible?
Re: The Ten Deadliest Animals In Africa by showafrica(m): 7:32am On Mar 25, 2018
GeeString:

How can you be sure? Did you co-author the Bible?

Like I said... Imagination and from imagination comes theory and facts. E. G dinosaur, no one saw dinosaurs but from the skeletons they found, they imagined and it became certain, there were dinosaurs. It could had been the deadliest and e for dey for Africa dey carry pickin. Ur child go go school, you go hear say dinosaur carry am. Mosquitoes are wicked and it can only act as plague. God cannot create that kind thing just for fun. It's a plague and it started in Egypt and found better habitat in Central Africa.
Re: The Ten Deadliest Animals In Africa by JhyMedex: 1:23pm On Mar 25, 2018
swagguElite:

Black mamba! ...

Rotfl..Beht Y? ...Some pple n their imaginations sha!!..
Re: The Ten Deadliest Animals In Africa by Effulgent(m): 3:58pm On Mar 25, 2018
pawesome:
kingdom animalia and kingdom insecta dn turn dsame tin abi

Oga where did you see kingdom insecta?its kingdom animalia, phylum arthropoda, class insecta
Oh my God
you get?
Re: The Ten Deadliest Animals In Africa by Nobody: 4:10pm On Mar 25, 2018
showafrica:

Yeah one of the plagues were lice,gnats or fleas & another was flies & wild animals i think but i beleive these insects are disease carriers... But i thought u meant the boils that was as a result of Moses tossing soot in the air as instructed by God in Pharaoh's presence.. The 6th plague of boils.
Re: The Ten Deadliest Animals In Africa by showafrica(m): 4:36pm On Mar 25, 2018
dairykidd:

Yeah one of the plagues were lice,gnats or fleas & another was flies & wild animals i think but i beleive these insects are disease carriers... But i thought u meant the boils that was as a result of Moses tossing soot in the air as instructed by God in Pharaoh's presence.. The 6th plague of boils.

No boils own fit be monkey pox, chicken pox and Co. All those were almost brought to an end except mosquitoes that escaped to central africa. We need to find a way to eliminate that Mara faker.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Federal University, Otuoke Hostels Flooded, Python Killed (Video) / Fat Joe Defends Curvy Teacher After Parents Asked For Her To Be Sacked / University Of Nigeria Nsukka In New beautiful ground Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.