Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,221 members, 7,957,511 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:50 PM

The Ten Deadliest Animals In Africa - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Ten Deadliest Animals In Africa (61141 Views)

Top 10 Most Deadliest Weapons In The World / Checkout The World's Deadliest Animal That Kills 725,000 People Every Year (Pix / 10 Deadliest Animals You Don't Know Of (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Ten Deadliest Animals In Africa by MissAprokoMedia(f): 1:59pm On Mar 24, 2018
Lalasticlala please check my wall
Re: The Ten Deadliest Animals In Africa by Nobody: 2:00pm On Mar 24, 2018
Rigel95:
As far as I am concerned Buhari is the deadliest animal with his hunger infesting,blood sucking regime.
Lol
Re: The Ten Deadliest Animals In Africa by Hardebaryor(m): 2:02pm On Mar 24, 2018
pawesome:
oga,how?
Well, it's obvious you.didn't offer biology as a subject in school. Insects are grouped under phylum anthropoda and phylum anthropoda belongs to the animal kingdom. You can google it for more clarification
Re: The Ten Deadliest Animals In Africa by pawesome(m): 2:06pm On Mar 24, 2018
Hardebaryor:
Well, it's obvious you.didn't offer biology as a subject in school. Insects are grouped under phylum anthropoda and phylum anthropoda belongs to the animal kingdom. You can google it for more clarification
SS1 something you want make I remember...you are wicked grin...
Re: The Ten Deadliest Animals In Africa by Willexmania(m): 2:08pm On Mar 24, 2018
swagguElite:

Black mamba! ...
Of all snakes I love this kind! .... Fast & Fearless!

this not the kind of snake dat will bite n watch yu run ....this one go knack you one shot! .... Second one! ....."ar yu still here!?" .... Third ...Fourth one!

man: ahn hn ...four times! .... Abi oloriburuku leleyi ni!? ...Can't yu see I can't move!?

Mamba: So I should carry you abi!? ....Fifth one!! _Sholo stupidni! grin
hahahahaha

craze dey worry u ! grin grin grin

see as you wan kee me wit laff... chai

1 Like

Re: The Ten Deadliest Animals In Africa by mysticwarrior(m): 2:13pm On Mar 24, 2018
spotted hyenna
Re: The Ten Deadliest Animals In Africa by Nobody: 2:19pm On Mar 24, 2018
Rigel95:
As far as I am concerned Buhari is the deadliest animal with his hunger infesting,blood sucking regime.

cheesy grin Bruhahahahahahahahahahah people blood dey hot.... we can't wait for 2019
Re: The Ten Deadliest Animals In Africa by Charles4075(m): 2:21pm On Mar 24, 2018
swagguElite:

Black mamba! ...

this not the kind of snake dat will bite n watch yu run ....this one go knack you one shot! .... Second one! ....."ar yu still here!?" .... Third ...Fourth one!

man: ahn hn ...four times! .... Abi oloriburuku leleyi ni!? ...Can't yu see I can't move!?

Lolzzzzzz, oga nor go kill me with laugh abeg. How you and snake go dey yarn with each other?

1 Like

Re: The Ten Deadliest Animals In Africa by DogCynophile(m): 2:24pm On Mar 24, 2018
JohnieWalker:
Get your premium and lifetime grammarly acct for proofreading and editing services ..Contact on siggy

Is it free??
Re: The Ten Deadliest Animals In Africa by GeeString: 2:26pm On Mar 24, 2018
pawesome:
kingdom animalia and kingdom insecta dn turn dsame tin abi

There is nothing like Kingdom Insecta. Insecta is a Class not a Kingdom.

Its Kingdom Animalia

Phylum Arthropoda

Class Insecta

4 Likes

Re: The Ten Deadliest Animals In Africa by 8stargeneral: 2:31pm On Mar 24, 2018
Wht about animals in black uniform grin grin
Re: The Ten Deadliest Animals In Africa by ayusco85(m): 2:34pm On Mar 24, 2018
GeeString:

Seriously.

Just one horn can set you up for life.

That's why they are endangered. I thnk just 2,500 are estimated to be in the wild.

Less than that. Poaching a rhino attracts death penalty now. Shoot on sight
Re: The Ten Deadliest Animals In Africa by GeeString: 2:39pm On Mar 24, 2018
ayusco85:

Less than that. Poaching a rhino attracts death penalty now. Shoot on sight

Not in Naija though.

D person wey nab you go even join you share the meat.

2 Likes

Re: The Ten Deadliest Animals In Africa by sammyj: 2:45pm On Mar 24, 2018
The caption should rather have been the most dangerous creature and not animal!! shocked
Re: The Ten Deadliest Animals In Africa by Opistorincos(m): 2:59pm On Mar 24, 2018
swagguElite:

Black mamba! ...

Ya a phool, see as you just make me show my yellow thirty-two for public. I will sue you for making me laugh so much this afternoon. My belle o.

1 Like

Re: The Ten Deadliest Animals In Africa by obatoro: 3:02pm On Mar 24, 2018
yeyerolling:
Fake list. Mosquito is no1.
11 . black man

Lord Lugard, the former governor-general of Nigeria, in 1926, wrote his unfiltered thought about Nigerians. From his book, The Dual Mandates, come these excerpts: "In character and temperament, the typical African of this race-type is a happy, thriftless, excitable person, lacking in self-control, discipline, and foresight. Naturally courageous, and naturally courteous and polite, full of personal vanity, with little sense of veracity, fond of music and loving weapons as an oriental loves jewellery. His thoughts are concentrated on the events and feelings of the moment, and he suffers little from the apprehension for the future or grief for the past. His mind is far nearer to the animal world than that of the European or Asiatic, and exhibits something of the animals' placidity and want of desire to rise beyond the state he has reached.

"Through the ages, the African appears to have evolved no organised religious creed, and though some tribes appear to believe in a deity, the religious sense seldom rises above pantheistic animalism and seems more often to take the form of a vague dread of the supernatural. He lacks the power of organisation, and is conspicuously deficient in the management and control alike of men or business. He loves the display of power, but fails to realize its responsibility - he will work hard with a less incentive than most races. He has the courage of the fighting animal, an instinct rather than a moral virtue. In brief, the virtues and defects of his race -type are those of attractive children, whose confidence when it is won is given ungrudgingly as to an older and wiser superior and without envy. Perhaps, the two traits which have impressed me as those most characteristic of the African native are his lack of apprehension and his lack of ability to visualize the future"
See finishing, I bet the guy was right.

1 Like

Re: The Ten Deadliest Animals In Africa by lovelylad: 3:04pm On Mar 24, 2018
and deadliest animal in Nigeria

#buhari

1 Like

Re: The Ten Deadliest Animals In Africa by Yomboy4ever(m): 3:16pm On Mar 24, 2018
Our Politicans should be included and should be No 1 on d list if possible.
Re: The Ten Deadliest Animals In Africa by AFONJAPIG(m): 3:24pm On Mar 24, 2018
dullard Buhari should be No1 in that list for causing the death of over 10,000 people through hardship, Fulani herdsmen / boko haram & bad economy policy
Re: The Ten Deadliest Animals In Africa by kiddoiLL(m): 3:27pm On Mar 24, 2018
swagguElite:

Black mamba! ...

ROTF... this guy no get sense i swear... Bros i was having a bad day o, but as i read your comment enh i couldnt help but laugh out loudly, U no well oooo.... nice one bro

1 Like

Re: The Ten Deadliest Animals In Africa by mildflame: 3:35pm On Mar 24, 2018
yeyerolling:
11 . black man

Lord Lugard, the former governor-general of Nigeria, in 1926, wrote his unfiltered thought about Nigerians. From his book, The Dual Mandates, come these excerpts: "In character and temperament, the typical African of this race-type is a happy, thriftless, excitable person, lacking in self-control, discipline, and foresight. Naturally courageous, and naturally courteous and polite, full of personal vanity, with little sense of veracity, fond of music and loving weapons as an oriental loves jewellery. His thoughts are concentrated on the events and feelings of the moment, and he suffers little from the apprehension for the future or grief for the past. His mind is far nearer to the animal world than that of the European or Asiatic, and exhibits something of the animals' placidity and want of desire to rise beyond the state he has reached.

"Through the ages, the African appears to have evolved no organised religious creed, and though some tribes appear to believe in a deity, the religious sense seldom rises above pantheistic animalism and seems more often to take the form of a vague dread of the supernatural. He lacks the power of organisation, and is conspicuously deficient in the management and control alike of men or business. He loves the display of power, but fails to realize its responsibility - he will work hard with a less incentive than most races. He has the courage of the fighting animal, an instinct rather than a moral virtue. In brief, the virtues and defects of his race -type are those of attractive children, whose confidence when it is won is given ungrudgingly as to an older and wiser superior and without envy. Perhaps, the two traits which have impressed me as those most characteristic of the African native are his lack of apprehension and his lack of ability to visualize the future"

How does this make any sense?
Re: The Ten Deadliest Animals In Africa by Awoo88: 3:42pm On Mar 24, 2018
yeyerolling:
11 . black man

In other words, Africa no send!!! As much as I want to curse lugard and every thing he represents, he is right on this one. Otherwise how do you explain a buhari??
Re: The Ten Deadliest Animals In Africa by Starcent(m): 3:49pm On Mar 24, 2018
[color=#990000][/color]Mosquitoe na small but mighty ;DMosquitoe na small but mighty
Re: The Ten Deadliest Animals In Africa by Spidermon: 3:50pm On Mar 24, 2018
Samusu:

I take God beg yhu replace no1 with Human being. Thank me letter. We are the most dangerous animal on earth. Shikenan
Re: The Ten Deadliest Animals In Africa by Nobody: 3:57pm On Mar 24, 2018
GeeString:
2) Mosquito

The most dangerous creature in Africa is probably the mosquito since it’s responsible for killing more Africans than any other through the spread of malaria, dengue and other diseases. Malaria kills over a million Africans every year, most of these are children under the age of five.

Malaria is only spread by the female Anopheles mosquito. They are most active around dawn and dusk. There are in fact around 3,500 species of mosquito flying around and their average life-span is about two weeks.

Mosquitoes don't kill. It is the plasmodium they spread that kills. House flies also spread dangerous microorganisms but they did not make your list.
grin
Re: The Ten Deadliest Animals In Africa by GeeString: 4:07pm On Mar 24, 2018
NoDulling4here:

Mosquitoes don't kill. It is the plasmodium they spread that kills. House flies also spread dangerous microorganisms but they did not make your list.
grin

Going by your logic then snakes don't kill too. Its the venom that kills.

3 Likes

Re: The Ten Deadliest Animals In Africa by chiefojiji(m): 4:16pm On Mar 24, 2018
swagguElite:

Black mamba! ...

Ẹyin tú yà we rẹ ju mamba lọ ooooooooooooooo... Kí ló dé eeeeee.....

1 Like

Re: The Ten Deadliest Animals In Africa by Nobody: 4:22pm On Mar 24, 2018
swagguElite:

Black mamba! ...

Did not see this coming!!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Ten Deadliest Animals In Africa by Nobody: 4:24pm On Mar 24, 2018
ayusco85:

Rhino horn is worth $60,000 per Kg.

You'll probably spend half of it treating broken ribs and fractures.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

ASUU Strike: Dr Abubakar Othman (UNIMAID Lecturer) Sells His Books / See magnified images of everyday items that will shock you / Drama You Will See As Schools Will Resume On Monday (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.