Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,235 members, 7,815,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Women Are Lovers Of Money - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Are Lovers Of Money (1601 Views)

See What This Comedian Shared About Lovers Of This Generation / Hilarious Story : Read What happened to Guy who Married Because Of Money / He Claims They Are No More Dating,yet The Lady Calls Like They Are Lovers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Are Lovers Of Money by orp: 12:27am On Mar 11, 2007
Most women/girls claim to love a man but what I have discovered in my 15years research is that its only when there is money their is love.At the onset of my  relationship with a girl she claim not to be after money but later she asked  me ''must we continue like this?'' which meant she was fed up. Afterwards she left
Re: Women Are Lovers Of Money by alabiyemmy(m): 12:34am On Mar 11, 2007
time wasting - it took you 15years to learn that? 1minute is enough. You sure make me laugh.
Re: Women Are Lovers Of Money by ima1(f): 1:35am On Mar 11, 2007
well don't blame us, u guy have one track mind, you only think of sex sex sex so why shouldn't we think of money
Re: Women Are Lovers Of Money by cuteass1(f): 1:48am On Mar 11, 2007
You know my dear orp if i hadn't just read and replied your comment on the "huge man problems" thread, i would have given you my opinion

But you know what they say. . . . first impression matters (a lot) . . . . . and my first impression of you is that you unnecessarily jump into conclussions. ,  .and this even deepens that fact.

You dated one girl, and therefore all girls are after money, well maybe you should start dating a guy . . . *sighs angrily*

But my dear before you put that into consideration, sit back and think of the ladies that pick guys out of the gutters and turn them into what they are, some guys appreciate though . . . . . but what about the number of them that dump the girls afterwards. . . . . what were they after, . . . . money ?? ofcourse not!. . . . cos in your own dictionary its only the ladies that are after mney, right??
Re: Women Are Lovers Of Money by iice(f): 8:34am On Mar 11, 2007
Did she specifically say 'U no fit get more money?' after saying "must we continue like this"? undecided

alabiyemmy:

time wasting - it took you 15years to learn that? 1minute is enough. You sure make me laugh.

LMFAO
Re: Women Are Lovers Of Money by Kadeejah(f): 12:34pm On Mar 11, 2007
okayyyy? undecided
Re: Women Are Lovers Of Money by ugodaniel(m): 4:15pm On Mar 11, 2007
ima1:

well don't blame us, u guy have one track mind, you only think of sex sex sex so why shouldn't we think of money

So, it now boils down in tit for tat, right? lipsrsealed

ima1, invariable you've concurred with the notion that girls now demand money though in a highly coded way for sex BY THEIR BOYFIRENDS shocked shocked shocked
Re: Women Are Lovers Of Money by orp: 4:33pm On Mar 11, 2007
alabiyemmy:

alabiyemmy:

Re: Women Are Lovers Of Money by orp: 4:40pm On Mar 11, 2007
ugodaniel ,, I know nothing goes for nothing but that is supposed to be secondary and true love the primary aim
Re: Women Are Lovers Of Money by OmoEko1(f): 5:46pm On Mar 11, 2007
Everyone loves money both genders does.

I love money and i can't date or marry someone that doesn't have money. i know people always say money is not everything but we need money to survive in this life.

Love, Husband, Sex, Happiness and money tongue tongue tongue
Re: Women Are Lovers Of Money by lauryn(f): 5:52pm On Mar 11, 2007
Yea, what she said!
Re: Women Are Lovers Of Money by ugodaniel(m): 7:16pm On Mar 11, 2007
Omo Eko:

Everyone loves money both genders does.

I love money and i can't date or marry someone that doesn't have money. i know people always say money is not everything but we need money to survive in this life.

Love, Husband, Sex, Happiness and money tongue tongue tongue

Why do i have this feeling that you'll depend 100% on ya beau to provide all the "provisions" in the house.

Better wake up, if dats wat ya thinking. we're now in da 21st century and ladies now contribute as much, if not more, in the overall sustenance of marriage!

Moreover, it helps da girl to be a lil independent just in case da guy decides to Bleep up undecided
Re: Women Are Lovers Of Money by OmoEko1(f): 7:20pm On Mar 11, 2007
ugodaniel:

Why do i have this feeling that you'll depend 100% on ya beau to provide all the "provisions" in the house.

Better wake up, if that is what ya thinking. we're now in da 21st century and ladies now contribute as much, if not more, in the overall sustenance of marriage!

Moreover, it helps da girl to be a lil independent just in case da guy decides to Bleep up undecided
DON'T GET ME WRONG AM A VERY INDEPENDENT LADY AND I DON'T DEPEND ON MY MAN BUT WHAT AM SAYING IS THAT MY GUY HAS TO BE RICH OR SOMETHING. I WANT SOMEONE A GUY THAT CAN AFFORD TO BUY ME MY COACH SHOES AND BAGS, AND TAKE ME SHOPPING. WHAT IS THE USE OF HIM IF HE CAN'T DO ALL THAT
Re: Women Are Lovers Of Money by ugodaniel(m): 7:46pm On Mar 11, 2007
@Omo Eko, dats wat am sayn, you shouldnt just depend on da guy alone to be doing all these. You have to also do ya shopping on ya own, with ya own bucks. That way, eveybody's happy cool
Re: Women Are Lovers Of Money by OmoEko1(f): 7:50pm On Mar 11, 2007
ugodaniel:

@Omo Eko, that is what am sayn, you shouldnt just depend on da guy alone to be doing all these. You have to also do ya shopping on ya own, with ya own bucks. That way, eveybody's happy cool
i will do my shopping sometimes but he will do the most, it's his job to do it. cheesy cheesy
Re: Women Are Lovers Of Money by ugodaniel(m): 8:42pm On Mar 11, 2007
Omo Eko:

i will do my shopping sometimes but he will do the most, it's his job to do it. cheesy cheesy

Its his job? shocked shocked shocked , says who
Re: Women Are Lovers Of Money by orp: 8:45pm On Mar 11, 2007
Ugodaniel, am with u
Re: Women Are Lovers Of Money by OmoEko1(f): 8:57pm On Mar 11, 2007
ugodaniel:

Its his job? shocked shocked shocked , says who
[center]i said so, nor do my baby complain either. i think he loves it.[/center]
Re: Women Are Lovers Of Money by whiteNkem(f): 10:04pm On Mar 11, 2007
Omo Eko:

[center]i said so, nor do my baby complain either. i think he loves it.[/center]
Well see? That's why I wouldn't generalize this. If the guy wants it, alright, but you have to talk this out, because maybe he doesn't. You can't just say 'it's his job', I take my hands off this. You have to do everything together (contributions included), because that's a couple's life.
Re: Women Are Lovers Of Money by spoilt(f): 7:06pm On Mar 12, 2007
you've obviously been hanging out with the wrong kind of women or watching too many hoome videos! good women are abundant. not the kind you've been picking off the streets!
Re: Women Are Lovers Of Money by orp: 7:32pm On Mar 12, 2007
SPOILT, could you get me one?
Re: Women Are Lovers Of Money by spoilt(f): 7:57pm On Mar 12, 2007
ORP, i may be able to help you.it will cost you sha, Lol
Re: Women Are Lovers Of Money by orp: 10:16pm On Mar 12, 2007
provided she is God fearing, caring ,loving, matured in mind not in muscle,responsible and a Christian
Re: Women Are Lovers Of Money by orp: 10:51pm On Mar 12, 2007
spoilt
provided she is God fearing, caring ,loving, matured in mind not in muscle,responsible and a Christian.
Re: Women Are Lovers Of Money by Busta(f): 10:54pm On Mar 12, 2007
as ma motto goes: "no money, no love".

just being honest!
Re: Women Are Lovers Of Money by orp: 11:02pm On Mar 12, 2007
Busta
one thing is that the money will be there initially,you spend it with the girl but when the money finishes the girl vanish.
Instead of her to reaslize that it is possible to get money the same way one work hard to get the money in the first instance
Re: Women Are Lovers Of Money by xreal2(m): 4:19pm On Mar 13, 2007
The fact's dat 90% of girls are prostututes, when i say prostitutes we have diffrent classes of prostitutes. the first class will screw u for a specific amount of cash and dissapear. While the second class will kip trying to screw u forever (as long as u've got the money) "All in the name of marriage" But almost evry one can afford the first class of prostitutes only guys that are ,
Tall, Handsome, Nice, Caring,
and Most improtant of all RICH. can afford the second class of prostitutes
Re: Women Are Lovers Of Money by gina34(f): 4:25pm On Mar 13, 2007
Is the guy's responsibility to take care of the girl, but that does not mean you will leave evrything to him.

It has to go both ways.

All girls are not money cautions.plzzzzzz
Re: Women Are Lovers Of Money by orp: 4:30pm On Mar 13, 2007
one out of hundred girls are not money conscious

(1) (Reply)

What Is Virginity? / Why Do Fat Gals Hang Out With Gals Their Sizes And Vice Versa? / Is It Strange For A Man To Know His Girlfriend/wife Cycle?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.