Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,345 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Why Do Fat Gals Hang Out With Gals Their Sizes And Vice Versa? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Fat Gals Hang Out With Gals Their Sizes And Vice Versa? (1604 Views)

Can Someone Please Tell Me Why Its So Easy To Have SEX With Gals This Days. / Why Do Fat Ladies Usually Find It Hard To Close Their Legs While Sitting? / I Have A Problem With Gals, And I Need Help Fast! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Fat Gals Hang Out With Gals Their Sizes And Vice Versa? by Rhymez(m): 10:18pm On Nov 12, 2010
I dont know if you guys have observed that? Do they feel intimidiated by slim gals?
Re: Why Do Fat Gals Hang Out With Gals Their Sizes And Vice Versa? by 190: 10:19pm On Nov 12, 2010
Ask my Christmas Goat i bought for £45!!
Re: Why Do Fat Gals Hang Out With Gals Their Sizes And Vice Versa? by harakiri(m): 10:26pm On Nov 12, 2010
Nope, it's a "bird's of the same feather thing".It's for the same reason skinny girls hang out with skinny girls.Rich people hang out with rich people. Criminals hang out with their kind.Politicians roll with politicians.

It doesn't take rocket science to figure that out.It's a survival trait that ALL animals exhibit. . .including humans!
Re: Why Do Fat Gals Hang Out With Gals Their Sizes And Vice Versa? by Dyt(f): 10:46pm On Nov 12, 2010
Dats cos we jst love being fat
Re: Why Do Fat Gals Hang Out With Gals Their Sizes And Vice Versa? by medjai(m): 10:50pm On Nov 12, 2010
. . . because birds of equal plummage congregate in the same proximity
Re: Why Do Fat Gals Hang Out With Gals Their Sizes And Vice Versa? by snthesis(m): 11:51pm On Nov 12, 2010
@OP
Y do u hav a brain, access to the internet and electricity
Re: Why Do Fat Gals Hang Out With Gals Their Sizes And Vice Versa? by googles: 11:55pm On Nov 12, 2010
So they can curse slim girls for taking all the men while grubbing their amala and ketchup  cheesy
Re: Why Do Fat Gals Hang Out With Gals Their Sizes And Vice Versa? by Tinksh(f): 12:04am On Nov 13, 2010
What a load of crap!!!! Doesnt matter the size, all different shapes and sizes hang out together. Doesnt make a difference about the men cos some men dont like skinny chicks and some do. You get the award for the silliest thread so far!
Re: Why Do Fat Gals Hang Out With Gals Their Sizes And Vice Versa? by Rhymez(m): 12:10am On Nov 13, 2010
^thank you
plump butt
Re: Why Do Fat Gals Hang Out With Gals Their Sizes And Vice Versa? by Tinksh(f): 12:58am On Nov 13, 2010
Your welcome! grin grin
Re: Why Do Fat Gals Hang Out With Gals Their Sizes And Vice Versa? by Dsense(m): 2:16am On Nov 13, 2010
Op.
U re right jare .so that they can be riding or cheating on her tongue
Re: Why Do Fat Gals Hang Out With Gals Their Sizes And Vice Versa? by DapoBear(m): 2:18am On Nov 13, 2010
I've actually found the opposite to be true, lol. Skinny girls are always bringing their fat friends to the club with them, for example.

Approaching women would be a lot easier if your hypothesis is true.
Re: Why Do Fat Gals Hang Out With Gals Their Sizes And Vice Versa? by MsPotato(f): 2:42am On Nov 13, 2010
Rhymez:

I dont know if you guys have observed that? Do they feel intimidiated by slim gals?

Thats not true. I hang ut with fat girls, slim girls, thin girls. . . I dont really care and we bond perfectly wink

(1) (Reply)

Will You Attend Ur X-bf Wedding If Invited / What Do I Do With This Girl? / At 17, Should I Approach Her Or Wait A Little

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.