Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,171 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Be kind to others' religions - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Be kind to others' religions (642 Views)

Be Kind To Others / Fun Game For Everyone! Come Laugh At Other Religions. Who Wins? / Why Are There So Many Denominations In Religions Especially Christianity ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be kind to others' religions by Nobody: 7:22am On Mar 24, 2018
Pls stop insulting other people's religion

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Be kind to others' religions by Nobody: 7:23am On Mar 24, 2018
cc lalasticlala mynd44 seun
Re: Be kind to others' religions by Donpresh95(m): 7:36am On Mar 24, 2018
https://www.nairaland.com/4415546/dapchigirls-feel-betrayed-nigerian-govt

Read why one girl was not released. Then check how peaceful your religion is

1 Like

Re: Be kind to others' religions by ysyowel(m): 7:37am On Mar 24, 2018
do i hear you say Islam is peace, fulani herdmen, boko haram, jihadists, beggars, womanizers.......... nonsense .

2 Likes

Re: Be kind to others' religions by CuteMadridista: 7:41am On Mar 24, 2018
ysyowel:
do i hear you say Islam is peace,
fulani herdmen,
boko haram,
jihadists,
beggars,
womanizers..........
nonsense

I understand the rest but "Beggars" "womanizers"? WTF are you talking about
Re: Be kind to others' religions by HajimeSaito(m): 7:48am On Mar 24, 2018
Your religion is the exact opposite of peace.

3 Likes

Re: Be kind to others' religions by Nobody: 8:03am On Mar 24, 2018
ISLAM IS NOT A PEACEFUL RELIGION AND IT WILL NEVER BE! AM A MUSLIM, SO SORRY TO DISAPPOINT YOU.

2 Likes

Re: Be kind to others' religions by Ahmed0336(m): 8:18am On Mar 24, 2018
ify2sladex:
Stop saying things about my Religion!
You do not know, so why would you paint someone else's belief so. Each time the unbelievers comment on an Islamic post, they say all sorts of things that rip me apart. It hurts me to the bone. How could you talk about my prefect Allah in that way? How could you speak about His most beloved messenger in that manner. I swear, by the one in whose hands my soul is, if only you know, you wouldn't. Now, I'll try to clear a few things to the best of my capacity.

Islaam means PEACE as a lot of ppl have come to know. Islaam discourages violence. The issue of these so called boko haram and co. These ppl aren't Muslims for the umpteenth time! For crying out loud! And I know the reasonable ones know except the hypocrites.

How could you ppl twist and turn the noble Qur'an. Y'all start quoting as if you understood the meaning of the verse. It is wrong! Pls desist!

During the time of Muhammad (pbuh), yea, they go to war and it leads to killings. That was because the other parties were at war with them. It is common sense, most y'all watch these ancient movies, I expect y'all understand how war works?
Even tho they're at war, Allah forbade killing of women, children, animals and trees. Just face the men that are fighting you. When you win, the ones that you hold captive, you should be kind to them perhaps, they might change their mind.

Islaam doesn't even encourage killing of insects anyhow, let alone human being. One of the major major sins in Islaam is murder.
Yes, there are verses where Allah promised virgins and other nice things to martyrs. Yes that's true, but those are ones that die in the cause of Allah. These terrorist rather in shaa Allah will suffer long time suffer in the hereafter!
Pls, stop quoting from that which you have zero knowledge about. It's foolish don't you think?

One of the rights of a neighbor towards you is that you must be kind to the person, muslim or not. Islaam talks about manner in such way that you can't be a complete Muslim if you're foul mouthed. You must always speak good. Always! The earliest Muslims are very very well behaved! So very much! May Allah save us in this era

I don't know about other religions, but my Islaam encourages search of knowledge. A very common Hadith about that. 'Search for knowledge even as far as China'. Aisha, wife of prophet is among the most knowledgeable Muslims then. Islaam never forbade seeking for knowledge, in fact it is encouraged!

We also do not force ppl into our religion. There's also a whole chapter about that. Alhamdulillah, if you understand and accept. But otherwise, 'To you be your religion and to me be my Religion'.

Pls and pls, always endeavor to speak the truth. Watch your tongue and say kind things about others. Stop your blasphemy. We do not do that to you?
May Allah open our hearts and guide us aright.

Assalamualaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuH.
Don't take these lads too serious, no matter how hard you try to explain most of their minds are already made. Just stay true to yourself and show those around you the practical way of how a Muslim is suppose to live his/her life. Jazak Allahu Khairan for the post.

5 Likes

Re: Be kind to others' religions by iamgenius(m): 1:19pm On Mar 24, 2018
ify2sladex:
cc lalasticlala
mynd44
seun
They know the truth brother. It's just that Hypocrisyhas taken over their brain.
Re: Be kind to others' religions by plessis: 3:18pm On Mar 24, 2018
the absolute truth is this...islam is a religion of terrorism, paedophilia and bestiality.....

1 Like

Re: Be kind to others' religions by shadeyinka(m): 6:31pm On Mar 24, 2018
ify2sladex:
Stop saying things about my Religion!

Islaam means PEACE as a lot of ppl have come to know. Islaam discourages violence. The issue of these so called boko haram and co. These ppl aren't Muslims for the umpteenth time! For crying out loud! And I know the reasonable ones know except the hypocrites.

Assalamualaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuH.
Assalamualaykum my brother.

If I was a Muslim, I will feel exactly like you: so I understand. There are Muslims who want to be at peace with everybody but because Muslims succeed not as individuals but as the Umar, we have a problem that is beyond you who are called Muslims.

Let me explain, whenever the fundermental Muslims (those we call extremists succeed in their Jihad, all the Umar benefits from it. The same way with when non extremist succeeds in peaceful jihad, all the Umar benefits. Because of this, when you say things like this, we assume you are just using the principle of Taqiyya.

By the way, Islam does not mean peace: Islam means submission to the will of Allah.
Salam mean peace but not Islam.

There are several Quranic verses that speaks about violence to non Muslims. There are also those that seem to encourage peace. At the end, Muslims choose how to interpret the Quran.

ISIS, Boko Haram, Alkaida are just interpreting the Quran according to the parts that interests them. The Hadith's also does not help matter by giving graphic instances where those things we now call unislamic are sanctioned by the Prophet himself.

Fundermental, do Christians and Muslims worship the same God?

The Muslim Umar must be the one to correct this impression. I honestly don't think people are misunderstanding both the Quran, the Hadiths and the Muslims.

3 Likes

Re: Be kind to others' religions by ysyowel(m): 9:32am On Mar 26, 2018
CuteMadridista:

I understand the rest but "Beggars" "womanizers"? WTF are you talking about
come to the north, you will understand
Re: Be kind to others' religions by MightySparrow: 2:49pm On Mar 26, 2018
....by their fruit you shall know them. by ... their violent peace. ... THEIR silent noise. ....their righteous lies. ...their holy killings
Re: Be kind to others' religions by Blackfire(m): 9:40pm On Mar 26, 2018
at op, i really dont want to do islam correction again...

But just answer this, u said during war killing is allowed ... Fine.

What of cases where no one provoked our holy prophet, and he slaughter them like chickens..... What do u call that?

Am waiting for your response...

(1) (Reply)

JESUS! Armed Robbers Took To Their Heels After Hearing "I Am A Chosen". / Why Yahoo Yahoo Boys Are Better Than False Prophets And Pastors / In the Days of Lot, Fire Burnt them All. In the days of Noah, He drowned them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.