Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,208 members, 7,822,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Help,i Love My Mom But She Stands In The Way Of My Happiness - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help,i Love My Mom But She Stands In The Way Of My Happiness (578 Views)

I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! / I Am 20 And My Mom Wants To Throw Me Out. / Help: My Father Is Killing My Mom Gradually (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help,i Love My Mom But She Stands In The Way Of My Happiness by preciousluv2018: 9:00am On Mar 24, 2018
While the story teller was narrating his problem to me ,it reminded me of how i lost my cousin during delivery because of similar issue. Imagine when your mum try to stop what seem to be your joy. Its something we really need to deal with in this our generation. Freedom to love anyone.

Hi LS,

Well done,you done a very good job with the way you handle issues. I enjoy reading the stories on your blog. Please upload my story on the blog too. I think I want to sample people’s opinion on this matter. I am only son of my mother. She raised me up as a single mother. I know she went through alot with raising me up and for that I will forever be greatful. But I am 34 years old now and I have been looking to settle down but my mother does not seem to like most of the girls I date.

She particularly have a great dislike for the yorubas simply because my father who abandoned her when she had me is Yoruba. She unconsciously put the fear of the yorubas into me while growing up. She would tell me how my father’s people treated her,how they made almost commit suicide etc. So somehow,I avoided dating Yorubas. The only yoruba girl I liked in university,I was so scared of my mom finding out. It didnt even last.

Two years ago,I went through a messy break up with a Delta lady I was dating for over two years and I was really hurt cos I loved her alot. Not too long after that,I met Yinka,my current girlfriend. I didnt plan to date her but we got to know each better and I found out how kind,beautiful and loving ...

read full and other related stories

https://livelystones.com.ng/helpi-love-my-mom-but-she-stands-in-the-way-of-my-happiness/
Re: Help,i Love My Mom But She Stands In The Way Of My Happiness by greatnaija01: 9:41am On Mar 24, 2018
well tell your mama that YORUBA DEMONS are strictly Guys.... not ladies grin grin grin

SO YOU ARE SAFE.

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Rubbish Parade! See How Refuse Is Used To Lines Almost 1km Of A Road! / Common Mistakes To Avoid While Shopping For Newborn / Original Aju Mbaise Herbal Tea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.