Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

The Average Igbo Politician Is A Criminal And A Thief! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Average Igbo Politician Is A Criminal And A Thief! (6683 Views)

Ambode: Jide Sanwo-olu Is A Criminal And Mentally Unstable To Govern Lagos / In This Critical Moment, Why Is There No Igbo Politician In Opposition? / Ingenuity Of An Average Igbo Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Average Igbo Politician Is A Criminal And A Thief! by SamoaJoe: 12:00pm On Mar 24, 2018
ruggedised:
you are right my my brother, south east governors especially are big criminals. take a look at abia state for example, them never get good governor even the current puppet call okezie is a big fraud. abi na that abokii statue governor that one is a big fraud. all they care is about them and their family, just like okorocha is trying to force his son in law on us, but we will resist all his plans and put him to shame

Don't mind them. Very useless set of people. Did you notice how Uche Nwosu put hand into Imo state treasury and took away money to buy over 50 Siennas to campaign for Buhari? That useless venture alone will set Imo back by over 500 million naira! Money that can build a standard hospital. Why was there no single uproar in Imo state? With fuccking public funds? Yet am the Fulani Man! Yet they know my type. Animals!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Average Igbo Politician Is A Criminal And A Thief! by OnyeOGA(m): 12:13pm On Mar 24, 2018
imhotep:

and we know that Abacha never stole

cc lzaa onyeoga
grin
Buhari didn't stole money when he was PTF chairman.
Ndi Iberibe

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Average Igbo Politician Is A Criminal And A Thief! by SamoaJoe: 12:14pm On Mar 24, 2018
hammer6F:
BASED ON THE FACT THAT THIS THREAD HAVE CONTINUED DESPITE VIOLATING RULE 2 AND INSULTING AN ENTIRE TRIBE.

I AM CONVINCED BEYOND REASONABLE DOUBT THAT SEUN OSEWA IS BEHIND THE THREAD.

ALL THIS THREAD DEPICTS IS THE BITTER NATURE OF THE AVERAGE YORUBA MAN.

HIS OBSESSION OVER THE PEOPLE OF THE EAST.

TRULY, THE AVERAGE YORUBA MAN IS A MENTAL WRECKAGE.

HOW ELSE DO U EXPLAIN EARLY MORNING OPENING THREAD ABOUT THE ALMIGHT IGBO HE SERVES AND OBSESS OVER.

FUNNY ENOUGH, IGBO DONT SHARE YOUR OBSESSION, WE JUST TOLERATE AND WAIT FOR OUR OWN SEPARATE NATION FROM THE MAD AFONJA.

HECK, WE DONT EVEN LIKE YOU THE YORUBAS.

Kpoba ndi Yoruba noro onwefa aha. Ejikwana uche gi mara ihe makana idara iberibe. Common Sense will tell you that this has nothing to do with Yorubas. You want to be banned. On so many threads, I have insulted Nigerian leaders beyond reasonable doubt. I was not A Yoruba man then. You just want to be banned because I broke no rule.

Isi mebiri gi bu nwa. Ufu ose fugbuo gi na ime obi. Ichoro inwu, biko nwuo. I know you may be a media aide to one useles Igbo politician. Thats why you people promote Atikulate. FYI, am not Buhari fan. I detest the governorship of Buhari with passion. But that doesn't remove the fact that I will always stand for the truth.

IGBO POLITICIANS ARE A MESSUP AND CRIMINALS. STOP SHIELDING THEM.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Average Igbo Politician Is A Criminal And A Thief! by Nightwolf1: 12:15pm On Mar 24, 2018
The op shouldn't disturb us with his useless epistles.. Go get ur pvc and vote any bad politician out. Your rants on NL doesn't count as votes during collation by inec..

2 Likes

Re: The Average Igbo Politician Is A Criminal And A Thief! by SamoaJoe: 12:16pm On Mar 24, 2018
OnyeOGA:

grin
Buhari didn't stole money when he was PTF chairman.
Ndi Iberibe

Unu nwa bu ndi iberibe. Amam ifem na ekwu. This is not about Buhari. Lets stop shielding evil. Whether Northerners shield him or not its not my business. My business is the thieves and criminals who steal whatever is our own and later come back to tell us na Ndi Awusa bukoru ihe nile

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Average Igbo Politician Is A Criminal And A Thief! by SamoaJoe: 12:19pm On Mar 24, 2018
Nightwolf1:
The op shouldn't disturb us with his useless epistles.. Go get ur pvc and vote any bad politician out. Your rants on NL doesn't count as votes during collation by inec..

I have my PVC and come 2019, I will vote for a credible candidate. But a river cannot make a forest. In the last Governor ship election in Anambra, I voted Kowa even though the Ezeokonkwo is unknown. Did my one vote change anything? Awareness is key!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Average Igbo Politician Is A Criminal And A Thief! by OnyeOGA(m): 12:23pm On Mar 24, 2018
SamoaJoe:

Unu nwa bu ndi iberibe. Amam ifem na ekwu. This is not about Buhari. Lets stop shielding evil. Whether Northerners shield him or not its not my business. My business is the thieves and criminals who steal whatever is our own and later come back to tell us na Ndi Awusa bukoru ihe nile
grin
stop claiming Igbo Young man. You didn't wrote the Igbo above well.
@ur quote.
What about Obj
grin
bia, ofeke ga noro otu ebe.
Lzaa imhotep.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Average Igbo Politician Is A Criminal And A Thief! by SamoaJoe: 12:26pm On Mar 24, 2018
hammer6F:

IGNORE THE BASTARD... AFONJA!

IT IS MORE IMPORTANT TO DEVELOP COMMON SENSE THAN TO PASS EXAM.

LIKE I SAID, NO IGBO PERSON SHOULD REPLY THE AFONJA AGAIN.

LET SEUN OSEWA KEEPING BREAKING HIS OWN RULE.

Ufu ose fugbuo gi nwanne. You just want to be banned. Nne gi na Nna gi bu ihe ikporom. Azughi gi azu. Obughi Ndi Igbo nile bu ndi ohi ka unu. Enwekwara ndi Igbo isi ka di mma.

Site na enyemaka Chineke, enwerem ulo na Nkwelle. I pay taxes to Anambra government. That means I have a say in whatever happens in my state and region more than you. I am even related to Chris Ngige in a way but I criticize him always. Your own is to be shouting Atikulate up and down not because you care about future Igbo generation. You only care about how to become a media aide and relocate to Abuja to live a fake live. Nkita ara tagbukwa gi dia.

Kid Nairaland does not belong to you. You bully or cow no person here. You are just a coward who can't engage in a meaningful discussion without chanting Afonja up and down like a rabid dog.

Abum Nwafor Igbo Kpom Kwem. I fear you not Nama.

2 Likes

Re: The Average Igbo Politician Is A Criminal And A Thief! by Nightwolf1: 12:28pm On Mar 24, 2018
SamoaJoe:

I have my PVC and come 2019, I will vote for a credible candidate. But a river cannot make a forest. In the last Governor ship election in Anambra, I voted Kowa even though the Ezeokonkwo is unknown. Did my one vote change anything? Awareness is key!

And u thought by calling them thieves u have succeeded in changing something?

2 Likes

Re: The Average Igbo Politician Is A Criminal And A Thief! by SamoaJoe: 12:31pm On Mar 24, 2018
Nightwolf1:

And u thought by calling them thieves u have succeeded in changing something?

Yes bro. They connive with the criminal Nigerian state to shield themselves from prosecution. I voted rufus Ezeokonkwo in the last election because I know he is more better than all of them. Do you even know him? Mind you, I don't have a personal thing with him. I just picked him from the rest in order to make a difference. Our politics must not revolve around PDP or APC. Awareness is key!

My one vote changes nothing. If some animals that make noise can create awareness and have solid political participation, we can retire most of these old hoes. But all they do is rant on Nairaland.

After Eating there Ofe Nsala, did Obiano not win and is even doing a good job now? Mind you that Obiano is not my candidate. I maintain it that I voted Kowa.

1 Like

Re: The Average Igbo Politician Is A Criminal And A Thief! by hammer6F: 12:31pm On Mar 24, 2018
THE ONLY THING REMAINING FOR OUR POLITICIANS TO DO FOR US IS BIAFRA.

SO WE CAN HAVE A SEPARATE COUNTRY AND REST FROM YORUBA OBSESSION.
Re: The Average Igbo Politician Is A Criminal And A Thief! by Nightwolf1: 12:36pm On Mar 24, 2018
SamoaJoe:

Yes bro. They connive with the criminal Nigerian state to shield themselves from prosecution. I voted rufus Ezeokonkwo in the last election because I know he is more better than all of them. Do you even know him? Mind you, I don't have a personal thing with him. I just picked him from the rest in order to make a difference. Our politics must not revolve around PDP or APC. Awareness is key!

Calling them thieves doesn't solve any problem. I would suggest u get urself ample time to promote the best man for the job..

That is how it should be...
By the way, take ur perceived thieves to the court if u want justice be done.
Re: The Average Igbo Politician Is A Criminal And A Thief! by AlPeter: 1:00pm On Mar 24, 2018
hammer6F:
Y HAVE ANYBODY ON NAIRALAND NEVER SEEN HAMMER WAKE UP IN THE MORNING AND OPEN THREAD ABOUT YORUBA OR HAUSA?

AND U ALL KNOW, I AM A PROLIFIC NAIRALANDER.

Y DO I ONLY BOTHER WITH MY IGBO PEOPLE, AS I DO NOW?

BECOS, I AM NOT OBSESSED WITH YORUBA OR HAUSA.

THE AVERAGE YORUBA MAN HAVE A DISEASE.

IT IS CALLED IGBO DISEASE.

THEY EAT, SLEEP, AND DREAM IGBO.

THEIR LIVES IS A VERY SAD ONE.

delusional is what you are. Your refusal to accept that you are suffering from a chronic case of hatred for the yorubas won't change the truth. If it were not so how would you conclude OP is yoruba while a quick glance through his profile and posts is all you need to confirm he is Igbo

4 Likes

Re: The Average Igbo Politician Is A Criminal And A Thief! by kenoc: 1:00pm On Mar 24, 2018
All these online noise of condemnation and criticism cannot make any difference. As it is Igbo land so it is with Hausa, Yoruba and other tribes in Nigeria. As long as we continue with this wicked document called Nigeria constitution, All ethnic groups in Nigeria will always exist at the mercy of our wicked politicians. The ones who can make the real positive change does not have what it takes to contest election in Nigeria. If you have no money, forget it no matter how good you are you cannot get any post. Therefore it is not about Ekweremmadu, Mbadinuju, Emeka Offor, Tinubu, Saraki, Lamido, Dogara etc but about this faulty and wicked document called constitution designed by the wicked for Nigerians. I rest my case

1 Like

Re: The Average Igbo Politician Is A Criminal And A Thief! by LZAA: 1:06pm On Mar 24, 2018
imhotep:
APC zombie captured
cc lzaa onyeoga

Re: The Average Igbo Politician Is A Criminal And A Thief! by LZAA: 1:07pm On Mar 24, 2018
OnyeOGA:
grin stop claiming Igbo Young man. You didn't wrote the Igbo above well. @ur quote. What about Obj grin bia, ofeke ga noro otu ebe. Lzaa imhotep.
grin grin python1's pathetic attempts at claiming igbo are always easy to read
Re: The Average Igbo Politician Is A Criminal And A Thief! by LZAA: 1:08pm On Mar 24, 2018
imhotep:
and we know that Abacha never stole
cc lzaa onyeoga
grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Average Igbo Politician Is A Criminal And A Thief! by SamoaJoe: 1:15pm On Mar 24, 2018
Nightwolf1:

Calling them thieves doesn't solve any problem. I would suggest u get urself ample time to promote the best man for the job..

That is how it should be...
By the way, take ur perceived thieves to the court if u want justice be done.

You can't take them to the court because the judicial system is messed up. They will use injunctions and kill you. The only way to change this is active awareness creation. Engage the youths on a wide mental revolution.

It can be started with what am doing now. You expose people with evidence for their criminal acts. I maintain it, the average Igbo politician is a thief and a criminal. If every region can start tackling there own, it will create a ripple.

2 Likes

Re: The Average Igbo Politician Is A Criminal And A Thief! by SamoaJoe: 1:20pm On Mar 24, 2018
kenoc:
All these online noise of condemnation and criticism cannot make any difference. As it is Igbo land so it is with Hausa, Yoruba and other tribes in Nigeria. As long as we continue with this wicked document called Nigeria constitution, All ethnic groups in Nigeria will always exist at the mercy of our wicked politicians. The ones who can make the real positive change does not have what it takes to contest election in Nigeria. If you have no money, forget it no matter how good you are you cannot get any post. Therefore it is not about Ekweremmadu, Mbadinuju, Emeka Offor, Tinubu, Saraki, Lamido, Dogara etc but about this faulty and wicked document called constitution designed by the wicked for Nigerians. I rest my case

Bro you people don't seem to understand. I am very much aware of these loopholes you are talking about. But the problem is that Nigeria is too big and complex. If I should tackle politicians not from my region, I will be called a tribalist and people from there will defend him.

The best thing is to tackle the people from your own and one can start by creating awareness. Telling me about court is meaningless because these people are money bags. They can do and undo. Its imperative that we understand what we are up against here. They have the resources to buy up the whole Corrupt Nigerian courts. What we need is a systematic organised revolution.

2 Likes

Re: The Average Igbo Politician Is A Criminal And A Thief! by ZZ22: 1:27pm On Mar 24, 2018
Samoajoe Why are you calling IPOB tout? ihe ina ekwu ebea na ihe Nnamdi Kanu na akowa since kedu ihe di iche? You called for Nnamdi Kanu to be crucified. Let me watch and see how you will change THE SYSTEM by ranting on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: The Average Igbo Politician Is A Criminal And A Thief! by SamoaJoe: 1:41pm On Mar 24, 2018
ZZ22:
Samoajoe Why are you calling IPOB tout? ihe ina ekwu ebea na ihe Nnamdi Kanu na akowa since kedu ihe di iche? You called for Nnamdi Kanu to be crucified. Let me watch and see how you will change THE SYSTEM by ranting on nairaland.

Show me one place I criticized Nnamdi Kanu and I will deactivate my account. Everybody must not be an IPOB member to fight for social justice. I have been fighting against injustice for over 25 years. Go through my posts. I get angry when some untrained IPOB animals label everybody Afonja. It gets me angry. Am not Yoruba in anyway.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Digital Literacy: FG To Facilitate Exchange Program For Professional Teachers / Ogun Signs $400 Million MoU On Olokola FTZ And Agro Processing Zone / NLC Political Commission To Abure: You Are A Drowning Wannabe 'politrickster'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.