Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,819 members, 7,956,087 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:23 AM

Embedded System And Iot Expert Is Here!!! - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Embedded System And Iot Expert Is Here!!! (1221 Views)

Develop Iot/embedded System Project Using Raspberry Pi, Arduino, Nodemcu, Esp32 / What'sapp Group For Inverter, Embedded System, Software Programming / I Am An Embedded System Engineer Please Suggest Embedded System Idea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Embedded System And Iot Expert Is Here!!! by Akorede26(m): 10:25am On Mar 24, 2018
Embedded system is a system that consists both software and hardware built for a specific application. It consists of hardware like microcontrollers. Microcontrollers need to be programmed in order to function in an application. Examples of microcontrollers are pic, arduino, nodemcu, etc.
I develop embedded system applications for students (final year projects), individuals and industries.
IoT (Internet of Things) is a means by which gadgets talk to each other, human relate with machine, etc. If you want an application that tells you the condition of your house while at work, all you need is IoT app.
My skills include :
Programming microcontrollers like: pic, arduino and nodemcu with 4 years experience.
IoT development: integrating embedded systems app with Android and web apps for remote monitoring and control.
Basic and advanced electronics.
Digital electronics.
Development of desktop app with c#, vb.
Web development with html, css, Javascript, bootstrap, mysql, jquery, php, django(python).
Android app with java.
Autocad 2d, 3d drawing.

Projects I've done before include :
Contact/contactless liquid level systems
Burglary alarm system
Internet /wifi controlled led scrolling display
Bluetooth /wifi / internet based home automation system with Android app
Digital clocks of different types and sizes
Car monitoring and tracking system
News blog for company (web app)
Corporate web site (www.realwealthelectrics.com)
Library management system(Both desktop and web apps)
File Management System (desktop app)
Etc.

For your IoT and embedded system applications, contact Azeez Saheed Opeyemi via call, text or whatsapp on: 07039141791, 07059502590
Email : saheedopeyemi26@gmail.com
I'm also open to train interested people any of these skills

I'm a senior developer at Real-Wealth Electrics Ltd, Ipaja, Lagos.
Looking forward to work with you. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Embedded System And Iot Expert Is Here!!! by Nobody: 11:07am On May 01, 2018
Have you worked with an esp8266 WiFi module before need help on it thanks
Re: Embedded System And Iot Expert Is Here!!! by Akorede26(m): 7:52pm On Mar 20, 2020
One of my latest jobs in 2020 is scrolling display system. Here is the link:

https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6646778054796431360/

My contact:
Phone: +234 703 914 1791
Email: saheedopeyemi26@gmail.com
Twitter: @akorede4tech
Linkedin: www.linkedin.com/in/saheed-azeez

(1) (Reply)

Developing A Sport Betting Site From Scratch / 10 Or More Programmers Needed To Co-found A Big Technology Company / Ok, I Have Mastered Crud In Php What Next ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.