Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

I Am An Embedded System Engineer Please Suggest Embedded System Idea - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Am An Embedded System Engineer Please Suggest Embedded System Idea (1470 Views)

Develop Iot/embedded System Project Using Raspberry Pi, Arduino, Nodemcu, Esp32 / What'sapp Group For Inverter, Embedded System, Software Programming / Embedded System And Iot Expert Is Here!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am An Embedded System Engineer Please Suggest Embedded System Idea by RealWealth22: 2:26pm On Feb 25, 2018
Good day I am an embedded system engineer, please suggest embedded system idea that I can design that can sell faster in Nigeria. That has great market potential. Thanks 0.9.0.9.9.3.7.9.0.3.7

1 Like

Re: I Am An Embedded System Engineer Please Suggest Embedded System Idea by Desyner: 2:54pm On Feb 25, 2018
Rechargeable gadgets (blenders, powerbanks, TVs, cars circuits)
Re: I Am An Embedded System Engineer Please Suggest Embedded System Idea by Thecarisma(m): 2:56pm On Feb 25, 2018
Looking into embedded system programming all i see from my context is programming for hardware, toolbox, small systems and consoles. The best language for this is ANCI C because of it large scale usage.
------------------------------------
Talking about idea
How about making a program that monitor network usage on LAN, WAN, WIFI or NETWORKS just like a dashboard that big company can use to monitor and track usage of data and can even go the lenght of know which website was visited and can conect or disconnect user and few other features. You can make the app embedable of toolboxes, mifi and wifi box.

Imagine landing a deal with ISP to embed the app in their devices and you get commision by each devices sold am sure that is cool. talking about ISP i mean SMILE, SPECTRANET, .... and so on.

The only thing is getting it done which will require a lot of brainf**king and time and dedication but it a MILLION DOLLAR idea if you can achieve it
------------------------------------------
If you are good at C then you are a step closer. Or you can look into embedable languages like the one i created SIMPLE https://github.com/simple-lang/ that support embedding in C which means your program can be all written in simple and you embed it in a C program
-----------------------------------------------

Good luck
Re: I Am An Embedded System Engineer Please Suggest Embedded System Idea by RealWealth22: 3:30pm On Feb 25, 2018
Desyner:
Rechargeable gadgets (blenders, powerbanks, TVs, cars)
thanks
Re: I Am An Embedded System Engineer Please Suggest Embedded System Idea by RealWealth22: 3:31pm On Feb 25, 2018
Thecarisma:
Looking into embedded system programming all i see from my context is programming for hardware, toolbox, small systems and consoles. The best language for this is ANCI C because of it large scale usage.
Talking about idea
How about making a program that monitor network usage on LAN, WAN, WIFI or NETWORKS just like a dashboard that big company can use to monitor and track usage of data and can even go the lenght of know which website was visited and can conect or disconnect user and few other features. You can make the app embedable of toolboxes, mifi and wifi box.

Imagine landing a deal with ISP to embed the app in their devices and you get commision by each devices sold am sure that is cool. talking about ISP i mean SMILE, SPECTRANET, .... and so on.

The only thing is getting it done which will require a lot of brainf**king and time and dedication but it a MILLION DOLLAR idea if you can achieve it
If you are good at C then you are a step closer. Or you can look into embedable languages like the one i created SIMPLE https://github.com/simple-lang/ that support embedding in C which means your program can be all written in simple and you embed it in a C program

Good luck
This is cool but require time and resources. I will look into this one of this days. Looking for something low level income can purchase.
Re: I Am An Embedded System Engineer Please Suggest Embedded System Idea by RealWealth22: 3:41pm On Feb 25, 2018
More sellable ideas are welcome.
Re: I Am An Embedded System Engineer Please Suggest Embedded System Idea by RealWealth22: 3:43pm On Feb 25, 2018
More ideas are needed
Re: I Am An Embedded System Engineer Please Suggest Embedded System Idea by Desyner: 3:57pm On Feb 25, 2018
RealWealth22:
thanks
solar charge too . . . Because NEPA/PHCN isn't getting any better soon.
Re: I Am An Embedded System Engineer Please Suggest Embedded System Idea by Realoaac: 4:55pm On Feb 25, 2018
RealWealth22:
Good day I am an embedded system engineer, please suggest embedded system idea that I can design that can sell faster in Nigeria. That has great market potential. Thanks

Hey. I have an amazing iot idea already in progress. Hit me up olumide@stackonly.com.
I’m sure you will love to be a part of it.
Re: I Am An Embedded System Engineer Please Suggest Embedded System Idea by RealWealth22: 5:06pm On Feb 25, 2018
Realoaac:

Hey. I have an amazing iot idea already in progress. Hit me up olumide@stackonly.com.
I’m sure you will love to be a part of it.
check my signature for my contact. Thanks
Re: I Am An Embedded System Engineer Please Suggest Embedded System Idea by RealWealth22: 2:49pm On Feb 26, 2018
I am creating heart beat rate monitor. That check the heart beat rate.

2 Likes

Re: I Am An Embedded System Engineer Please Suggest Embedded System Idea by Fulaman198(m): 7:05pm On Feb 26, 2018
Thecarisma:
Talking about idea

Good luck

That's typically a project that an ENTIRE team does. Solarwinds and Riverbed technologies already have tools like that though btw.

1 Like

Re: I Am An Embedded System Engineer Please Suggest Embedded System Idea by okwuiagada: 8:48am On Jan 23, 2020
I am looking for embedded system engineers comfortable with RAspBerry Pi, Arduino and comfortable with linux, python and c programming. Contact me if interested
Re: I Am An Embedded System Engineer Please Suggest Embedded System Idea by Kashif(m): 9:56am On Jan 23, 2020
okwuiagada:
I am looking for embedded system engineers comfortable with RAspBerry Pi, Arduino and comfortable with linux, python and c programming. Contact me if interested

Same here. Arduino especially, with their iot platform launch
Re: I Am An Embedded System Engineer Please Suggest Embedded System Idea by RealWealth22: 9:19pm On Jan 23, 2020
Contact me if you need embedded engineer.check my number above

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Create A Chat Forum Like Nairaland And Become A Multimillionaire / Nigerian Php Users (phpng) / Project Topics Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.