Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,055 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:53 AM

FG-Siemens Power Deal: Transformers Arrive Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG-Siemens Power Deal: Transformers Arrive Nigeria (35051 Views)

$2.3bn Siemens Power Project Transformers, Substations Arrive Nigeria / 25,000MW Deal: FG, Siemens Sign Pre-Engineering Contract / Usman Gur Mohammed Sacked Over N781bn Siemens Power Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG-Siemens Power Deal: Transformers Arrive Nigeria by joelbooks: 7:25pm On Sep 17, 2022
Part of the Siemens transformer Land in osogbo this afternoon!!!

I know This will not trend

Thank you PMB

Aremu Abdullah Olaniyi

https://twitter.com/DeeOneAyekooto/status/1571176975191900164

78 Likes 9 Shares

Re: FG-Siemens Power Deal: Transformers Arrive Nigeria by Givemehope(f): 7:26pm On Sep 17, 2022
Good news for the first time

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FG-Siemens Power Deal: Transformers Arrive Nigeria by ElSudani: 7:44pm On Sep 17, 2022
This is what Obi went to Egypt to understudy. The other day he wanted to allow private sector to build refineries, I started to wonder if the single largest industrial undertaking in Africa being done by the Dangote group is what?
Obi is bereft of ideas and dangerously out of touch.

226 Likes 38 Shares

Re: FG-Siemens Power Deal: Transformers Arrive Nigeria by gebest: 7:53pm On Sep 17, 2022
It will take another 5 years to install it.

138 Likes 10 Shares

Re: FG-Siemens Power Deal: Transformers Arrive Nigeria by MasterJayJay: 7:57pm On Sep 17, 2022
ElSudani:
This is what Obi went to Egypt to understudy. The other day he wanted to allow private sector to build refineries, I started to wonder if the single largest industrial undertaking in Africa begin done by the Dangote group is what?

See them celebrating transformer. Does transformer generate electricity?

Some Nigerians love suffering. You are not enjoying stable power and you are insulting Peter Obi that traveled to Egypt to study how their power infrastructure improved.

National grid under APC can be likened to a married man suffering from erectile dysfunction. We have lost count how many times the national grid has failed.

We need a quantum leap in solving the power problems of Nigeria.

Egypt added 25,000 megawatts (MW) of new power stations to their national electricity grid during the period from June 2014 to June 2018. Got that? 25,000 MW in just 4 years.

In October 2018, project consortium partners Siemens, Elsewedy Electric and Orascom Construction officially unveiled one of the largest combined cycle megaprojects in Beni Suef,
Egypt. The teams completed three plants totalling 14,400 MW in a record time of 27.5 months at the cost of €6 billion.

Buhari has been in power for 7 years +, how many megawatts has been added? He keeps borrowing and borrowing with no tangible thing to show for it. Some of you are like victim of ponzi schemes. Can't you see APC has scammed you for the past 7 years?

Peter Obi is looking for solutions to transform Nigeria, while others are looking for how to be in power.

Few months to go, that's when Buhari remembers he will buy transformers.

523 Likes 46 Shares

Re: FG-Siemens Power Deal: Transformers Arrive Nigeria by ElSudani: 8:05pm On Sep 17, 2022
MasterJayJay:

See them celebrating transformer. Does transformer generate electricity?

Some Nigerians love suffering. You are not enjoying stable power and you are insulting Peter Obi that traveled to Egypt to study how their power infrastructure improved.

National grid under APC can be likened to a married man suffering from erectile dysfunction. We have lost count how many times the national grid has failed.

We need a quantum leap in solving the power problems of Nigeria.

Egypt added 25,000 megawatts (MW) of new power stations to their national electricity grid during the period from June 2014 to June 2018. Got that? 25,000 MW in just 4 years.

In October 2018, project consortium partners Siemens, Elsewedy Electric and Orascom Construction officially unveiled one of the largest combined cycle megaprojects in Beni Suef,
Egypt. The teams completed three plants totalling 14,400 MW in a record time of 27.5 months at the cost of €6 billion.

Buhari has been in power for 7 years +, how many megawatts has been added? He keeps borrowing and borrowing with no tangible thing to show for it. Some of you are like victim of ponzi schemes. Can't you see APC has scammed you for the past 7 years?

Peter Obi is looking for solutions to transform Nigeria, while others are looking for how to be in power.

If you don't know something all you need to do is ask. You are displaying the same ignorance that led Obi to Egypt.

168 Likes 26 Shares

Re: FG-Siemens Power Deal: Transformers Arrive Nigeria by Lifestone(m): 8:08pm On Sep 17, 2022
ElSudani:

If you don't know something all you need to do is ask. You are displaying the same ignorance that led Obi to Egypt.

What's wrong with his observation?

229 Likes 21 Shares

Re: FG-Siemens Power Deal: Transformers Arrive Nigeria by MasterJayJay: 8:14pm On Sep 17, 2022
ElSudani:

Transformer is needed for transmission not for GENERATION. Even a secondary school student should know that.

See your audacity of ignorance!! Pathetic!!

363 Likes 27 Shares

Re: FG-Siemens Power Deal: Transformers Arrive Nigeria by Ayekotoo(m): 8:18pm On Sep 17, 2022
Lifestone:

Nigeria is done for experiment. She doesn't need lily-livered inexperienced leader this time around but hands on leader who had initiated a similar project regardless of the size of the project. Tell us what he did in anambra over power issue.

57 Likes 9 Shares

Re: FG-Siemens Power Deal: Transformers Arrive Nigeria by doggedfighter(f): 8:18pm On Sep 17, 2022
Who's the guy taking shots of himself and transformers ?

14 Likes

Re: FG-Siemens Power Deal: Transformers Arrive Nigeria by ElSudani: 8:20pm On Sep 17, 2022
Lifestone:

What is wrong with his observation is that he doesn't recognize the transformers as one of the major equipment needed to strengthen the national grid which is in a terrible shape. Nigeria can generate 25,000 megawatts today and it wouldn't make any difference unless the national grid is fixed and that is what the Buhari government is doing with the help of Siemens. This is what Obi went to Egypt to understudy.
Incidentally, Siemens is also involved with the Egyptian scheme.

86 Likes 9 Shares

Re: FG-Siemens Power Deal: Transformers Arrive Nigeria by Ayekotoo(m): 8:21pm On Sep 17, 2022
MasterJayJay:

Transformer is needed for transmission not for GENERATION. Even a secondary school student should know that.

Nigeria has installed capacity of 13000 megawatts but Transmission and Distribution have the problem.

86 Likes 8 Shares

Re: FG-Siemens Power Deal: Transformers Arrive Nigeria by ElSudani: 8:22pm On Sep 17, 2022
MasterJayJay:

No, Buhari wanted the transformers so folks like you can hug them, ode.

54 Likes 11 Shares

Re: FG-Siemens Power Deal: Transformers Arrive Nigeria by omowolewa: 8:31pm On Sep 17, 2022
Step by Step we get there.

The beauty of the deal is that it counterparts funding.
That reminds me of Abba Kyari

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG-Siemens Power Deal: Transformers Arrive Nigeria by EmiLoKanMyAss: 8:32pm On Sep 17, 2022
Can you pls STFU with this your brag.. It took the Buhari APC government almost 8years to bring this in and you are on Nairaland talking crap. Sometimes, I wonder if y'all have brains in ya skull or if y'all think deeply at all before opening the gutter you y'all call a mouth to say sh!t.

ElSudani:
This is what Obi went to Egypt to understudy. The other day he wanted to allow private sector to build refineries, I started to wonder if the single largest industrial undertaking in Africa begin done by the Dangote group is what?

116 Likes 14 Shares

Re: FG-Siemens Power Deal: Transformers Arrive Nigeria by EmiLoKanMyAss: 8:34pm On Sep 17, 2022
The same government that promised her citizens uninterrupted power supply with 6 months saying it wasn't a rocket science.. mtcheew!

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG-Siemens Power Deal: Transformers Arrive Nigeria by Lifestone(m): 8:52pm On Sep 17, 2022
Ayekotoo:

Nigeria is done for experiment. She doesn't need lily-livered inexperienced leader this time around but hands on leader who had initiated a similar project regardless of the size of the project. Tell us what he did in anambra over power issue.
Going to Egypt for peer review/understudy is nothing bad. We should not allow politics to blind us in recognizing something that is good. This Country belongs to us and nobody is happy with our present status.

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: FG-Siemens Power Deal: Transformers Arrive Nigeria by ElSudani: 8:53pm On Sep 17, 2022
EmiLoKanMyAss:
Can you pls STFU with this your brag.. It took the Buhari APC government almost 8years to bring this in and you are on Nairaland talking crap. Sometimes, I wonder if y'all have brains in ya skull or if y'all think deeply at all before opening the gutter you y'all call a mouth to say sh!t.

The PDP you all supported till a few months ago before Obi ran away from them, what did they achieve?
A billion dollars will build a power plant, that is how much Jonathan took from the central bank and gave to Dasuki in order to facilitate his reelection! Obi was an adviser to Jonathan. Did you ever complain about that? We don't have short memories like zombidients.

64 Likes 11 Shares

Re: FG-Siemens Power Deal: Transformers Arrive Nigeria by kunle75(m): 8:54pm On Sep 17, 2022
joelbooks:

https://twitter.com/DeeOneAyekooto/status/1571176975191900164

Na so so transformer don dey arrived since OBJ regime nothing tangible.
This one wey baba go slow get few months to go,na ways of wasting money again

7 Likes

Re: FG-Siemens Power Deal: Transformers Arrive Nigeria by JOemmy(m): 8:55pm On Sep 17, 2022
Impressive buhari is really doing something tangible in the power sector but I will still never like him because of all the thausands of innocent souls he wasted.

5 Likes

Re: FG-Siemens Power Deal: Transformers Arrive Nigeria by ElSudani: 8:57pm On Sep 17, 2022
Lifestone:

Going to Egypt for peer review/understudy is nothing bad. We should not allow politics to blind us in recognizing something that is good. This Country belongs to us and nobody is happy with our present status.

Nigeria is already doing exactly what he went to Egypt to study! Where are the fresh ideas he wants to bring to governance?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG-Siemens Power Deal: Transformers Arrive Nigeria by Lifestone(m): 9:05pm On Sep 17, 2022
ElSudani:

Nigeria is already doing exactly what he went to Egypt to study! Where are the fresh ideas he wants to bring to governance?
But we aren't getting result? Something must be wrong with our implementation strategies, so knowing what those who have implemented it successfully did is not out of place

31 Likes 7 Shares

Re: FG-Siemens Power Deal: Transformers Arrive Nigeria by SpecialAdviser(m): 9:07pm On Sep 17, 2022
ElSudani:
Meeeeeehn it is a shame to see your type disgracing your family online.

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: FG-Siemens Power Deal: Transformers Arrive Nigeria by ElSudani: 9:07pm On Sep 17, 2022
Lifestone:

But we aren't getting result? Something must be wrong with our implementation strategies, so knowing what those who have implemented it successfully did is not out of place

What results when the process is still going on?

10 Likes

Re: FG-Siemens Power Deal: Transformers Arrive Nigeria by ElSudani: 9:09pm On Sep 17, 2022
SpecialAdviser:

Meeeeeehn it is a shame to see your type disgracing your family online.

Na your father dey disgrace himself o. For having a zombie as a son. Zombies don't read, they don't ask questions, they simply can't think. The presidential candidate they support himself is also a dunce.

21 Likes

Re: FG-Siemens Power Deal: Transformers Arrive Nigeria by SpecialAdviser(m): 9:09pm On Sep 17, 2022
ElSudani:

Na your father dey disgrace himself o.
Your shame dey catch me meeehn. They suppose throw you away with placenta after birth.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG-Siemens Power Deal: Transformers Arrive Nigeria by ElSudani: 9:12pm On Sep 17, 2022
SpecialAdviser:

Your shame dey catch me meeehn. They suppose throw you away with placenta after birth.

Lol, the way we will throw both you and your candidate dullard candidate away.

15 Likes

Re: FG-Siemens Power Deal: Transformers Arrive Nigeria by Lifestone(m): 9:15pm On Sep 17, 2022
ElSudani:

What results when the process is still going on?
You are doing my argument. Bro we are all disappointed that 7years after this government promised to fix power in Nigeria, you are here talking about process. This is exactly the campaign promises of this government in 2015.
You guys should for Pete sake stop taking Nigerians for a fool. The APC has power sector as a major campaign issue and has failed woefully. For me anything that anyone can do to get us out of these mess are welcome

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG-Siemens Power Deal: Transformers Arrive Nigeria by ElSudani: 9:27pm On Sep 17, 2022
Lifestone:

You are doing my argument. Bro we are all disappointed that 7years after this government promised to fix power in Nigeria, you are here talking about process. This is exactly the campaign promises of this government in 2015.
You guys should for Pete sake stop taking Nigerians for a fool. The APC has power sector as a major campaign issue and has failed woefully. For me anything that anyone can do to get us out of these mess are welcome

The Egyptians reportedly spent 6 billion euro to fix their power issues. Obasanjo of your PDP spent 16 billion dollars and no result at all. Obi was part of that PDP till a few months ago.
Jonathan spent billions too, no result. Obi was part of that failure.
There's nothing new Obi of PDP and newly of labor party have to offer. We have seen it all.

39 Likes 9 Shares

Re: FG-Siemens Power Deal: Transformers Arrive Nigeria by EmiLoKanMyAss: 9:31pm On Sep 17, 2022
You see how you just shot yourself on the foot? After Dasuki and co.. were arrested by the Buhari government what happened next?
Meanwhile immediately we elected Buhari, Animals started SWALLOWING MONEY every where.. And as if that wasn't enough, N105.7b’ went missing.. again yet another N3.1b went missing in Ministry of Finance.. and so many more.. OR do you want me to remind you that of HE appointee the AGF ? If I should borrow your statement, I guess I would be right to say it' was Buhari who took those money from the central bank and gave it to all of the people that stole it.. Una sense no dey ever complete..

You should be ashamed of yourselves talking about GEJ that way, the same GEJ that the APC as a party threw mud at and yet bought a presidential form for.. Baba , you still dey learn and that is the more reason you are based whiist playing tribal politics of bitterness and salvaging you from it is a total waste of time.

ElSudani:

The PDP you all supported till a few months ago before Obi ran away from them there what did they achieve?
A billion dollars will build a power plant, that is how much Jonathan took from the central bank and gave to Dasuki in order to facilitate his reelection! Obi was an adviser to Jonathan. Did you ever complain about that? We don't have short memories like zombidients.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG-Siemens Power Deal: Transformers Arrive Nigeria by ElSudani: 9:35pm On Sep 17, 2022
EmiLoKanMyAss:
You see how you just shot yourself on the foot? After Dasuki and co.. were arrested by the Buhari government what happened next?
Meanwhile immediately we elected Buhari, Animals started SWALLOWING MONEY every where.. And as if that wasn't enough, N105.7b’ went missing.. again yet another N3.1b went missing in Ministry of Finance.. and so many more.. OR do you want me to remind you that of HE appointee the AGF ? If I should borrow your statement, I guess I would be right to say it' was Buhari who took those money from the central bank and gave it to all of the people that stole it.. Una sense no dey ever complete..

You should be ashamed of yourselves talking about GEJ that way, the same GEJ that the APC as a party threw mud at and yet bought a presidential form for.. Baba , you still dey learn play tribal politics of bitterness and salvage you from it is a total waste of time.

Tell that to the marines. So, Dasuki on his own went to the central bank and took out 1 billion dollars! Dollars ni o, and Jonathan new nothing about it?. No wonder some people called him J.onadaft. Obi was one of his advisers and Nigerians should know this.
These are not the type of people you don't want to lead you no matter if they change to a different party every week.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG-Siemens Power Deal: Transformers Arrive Nigeria by Koralords: 9:36pm On Sep 17, 2022
Truth be told the power situation has improved,my kid sis told me they had light uninterrupted for a week and at least we have light over 18 hours daily now

17 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Hoodlums attack RRS operatives in Lagos (Video) / Osinbajo Tours Aso Villa With Students To Celebrate Children's Day (photos) / Senate Proposes Law To Tax Nigerians For Using Data And DSTV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.