Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

7.4m Pupils Are Benefiting From Our School Feeding Programme – Yemi Osinbajo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 7.4m Pupils Are Benefiting From Our School Feeding Programme – Yemi Osinbajo (11624 Views)

School Feeding Programme Not A ‘Scam’ - Vanguard / FG To Commence School Feeding Programme In Four States Next Week / Court Convicts Ex-INEC Official Of Benefiting From $115.01m Diezani Bribes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7.4m Pupils Are Benefiting From Our School Feeding Programme – Yemi Osinbajo by Paperwhite(m): 6:00pm On Mar 24, 2018
Osinbajo penchant for recycled lies is really a sorry thing .Imagine this man being a so called pastor of the RCCG
Re: 7.4m Pupils Are Benefiting From Our School Feeding Programme – Yemi Osinbajo by PigMeat: 6:01pm On Mar 24, 2018
lyers at it again.
Re: 7.4m Pupils Are Benefiting From Our School Feeding Programme – Yemi Osinbajo by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:01pm On Mar 24, 2018
Most people shouting here don't have pvc o

1 Like

Re: 7.4m Pupils Are Benefiting From Our School Feeding Programme – Yemi Osinbajo by judajix(m): 6:01pm On Mar 24, 2018
Who is making this man say all of this shit?? Can't he just resign if he is being forced

1 Like

Re: 7.4m Pupils Are Benefiting From Our School Feeding Programme – Yemi Osinbajo by ALAYORMII: 6:01pm On Mar 24, 2018
ajebuter:
Gradually I'm losing respect for this man..

And he was the only redeemable person in this administration, but sadly, not anymore..

That's what Nigerian politics does to someone

1 Like

Re: 7.4m Pupils Are Benefiting From Our School Feeding Programme – Yemi Osinbajo by wakeupafricanyo: 6:01pm On Mar 24, 2018
DANKWAMBO is the answer
Re: 7.4m Pupils Are Benefiting From Our School Feeding Programme – Yemi Osinbajo by Vince77(m): 6:01pm On Mar 24, 2018
What kind of food are the children eating exactly?
Re: 7.4m Pupils Are Benefiting From Our School Feeding Programme – Yemi Osinbajo by titusenes: 6:02pm On Mar 24, 2018
APC Una no go kill me ooooo. See Una daptchi babes released and d grand movie director at the front

Re: 7.4m Pupils Are Benefiting From Our School Feeding Programme – Yemi Osinbajo by Chidex50(m): 6:04pm On Mar 24, 2018
I just came to read comments.This man is only but a disappointment to pastorhood.Chai!Money and power can make people denounce God.Keep deceiving yourself in this modern and digital age,when nothing is hidden anymore.Or maybe you think being a Prof makes you think you can come and play on people's intelligence,Never! Keep praising your principal,we are not surprised.
Re: 7.4m Pupils Are Benefiting From Our School Feeding Programme – Yemi Osinbajo by Nobody: 6:06pm On Mar 24, 2018
Abeg, who fit borrow me condom for this room?

I wan Bleep!
Re: 7.4m Pupils Are Benefiting From Our School Feeding Programme – Yemi Osinbajo by Omeokachie: 6:06pm On Mar 24, 2018
Pastor nor dey fear God again.
Re: 7.4m Pupils Are Benefiting From Our School Feeding Programme – Yemi Osinbajo by achiever12: 6:08pm On Mar 24, 2018
anibirelawal:
Well done sir.

Yeah well done to him for lying. Achievements that can't be seen.
Re: 7.4m Pupils Are Benefiting From Our School Feeding Programme – Yemi Osinbajo by jozee8: 6:10pm On Mar 24, 2018
Boss Mustapha should be representing Buhari not Osinbanjo.
These fulani guys sure know how to play politics.
Albeit, dirty!
Re: 7.4m Pupils Are Benefiting From Our School Feeding Programme – Yemi Osinbajo by wealth2al(m): 6:15pm On Mar 24, 2018
Oga VP carry go...

Meanwhile don`t forget to check my profile for the best awoof
Re: 7.4m Pupils Are Benefiting From Our School Feeding Programme – Yemi Osinbajo by ayaside(m): 6:17pm On Mar 24, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
What nonsense.Why in this time and age should children still be fed in schools?If the parents are well employed or empowered and the economy is doing well I don't think the parents would complain and beg government to feed their children.This is just a misplaced priority from the part of the government fix the economy and nobody would be hungry for food. angry
They still feed kids in schools in developed countries

1 Like

Re: 7.4m Pupils Are Benefiting From Our School Feeding Programme – Yemi Osinbajo by sanpipita(m): 6:17pm On Mar 24, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
What nonsense.Why in this time and age should children still be fed in schools?If the parents are well employed or empowered and the economy is doing well I don't think the parents would complain and beg government to feed their children.This is just a misplaced priority from the part of the government fix the economy and nobody would be hungry for food. angry

You have sense, imagine this lying govt prefers giving kids food that's not even sustainable than improving the economy for their parents to feed them, where is the sense in a child eating at school when he can't eat at home? its not even like the feeding program cos with good quality food

1 Like

Re: 7.4m Pupils Are Benefiting From Our School Feeding Programme – Yemi Osinbajo by 01mcfadden(m): 6:21pm On Mar 24, 2018
7.4 million?
I have to check if this part I'm living is part of Nigeria.
Re: 7.4m Pupils Are Benefiting From Our School Feeding Programme – Yemi Osinbajo by EmekaBlue(m): 6:23pm On Mar 24, 2018
Jungle govt. See as he dey proud with feeding sch pupils rubbish meal like almajiris.
Re: 7.4m Pupils Are Benefiting From Our School Feeding Programme – Yemi Osinbajo by Integrafamoo: 6:31pm On Mar 24, 2018
I believe his grammars but I can never trust him with figures.[color=#006600][/color]
Re: 7.4m Pupils Are Benefiting From Our School Feeding Programme – Yemi Osinbajo by handsomeyinka(m): 6:34pm On Mar 24, 2018
Kemperor:
Shameless lying pastor.

A disgrace to Redeem Christian Church of God.

A disgrace to Religion
His not lying,he just don't say the truth once in a while.
Re: 7.4m Pupils Are Benefiting From Our School Feeding Programme – Yemi Osinbajo by Nobody: 6:38pm On Mar 24, 2018
MossLuv:
This is why I stop going to church. tomorrow he will climb pulpit and deceive thousands of people and they will believe him. OSIBANJO SHAME ON YOU.
you shouldn't go to church bcoz of who stands on the pulpit but for the Word. God help Nigeria
Re: 7.4m Pupils Are Benefiting From Our School Feeding Programme – Yemi Osinbajo by Stargner: 6:39pm On Mar 24, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

Don't mind them. Very wrong program
Re: 7.4m Pupils Are Benefiting From Our School Feeding Programme – Yemi Osinbajo by sexyanyabubakar(f): 6:41pm On Mar 24, 2018
buygala:
Such fvckery spewing from the mouth of a 'learned SAN' cry

I, buygala, on behalf of all lawyers, dead, alive and yet to be alive, hereby disown Sheef Yemi Osinbade with immediate effect....We categorically state that Mr Osinbade's mental state and repugnant Judas ideology is not a true reflection of the mental state and ideology of Nigerian Lawyers as a whole.... Maybe the Fulani herdsmen will be interested in adopting him sad
Re: 7.4m Pupils Are Benefiting From Our School Feeding Programme – Yemi Osinbajo by Barblow(m): 6:42pm On Mar 24, 2018
This is not of necessity. Many of this pupils don't have chairs and tables, and majority of their school buildings are dilapidated
Re: 7.4m Pupils Are Benefiting From Our School Feeding Programme – Yemi Osinbajo by Nobody: 6:47pm On Mar 24, 2018
Abbey2sam:
Pls if you know anybody who wants to sell his or her car, any model & any colour, with AC and you are sure it's in perfect working condition & valid papers, with price around 2.5 or 3 million, as long as the engine is not weak yet, please let the person sell it,
it's none of my business.
for real.lol
Re: 7.4m Pupils Are Benefiting From Our School Feeding Programme – Yemi Osinbajo by sanpipita(m): 6:48pm On Mar 24, 2018
Barblow:
This is not of necessity. Many of this pupils don't have chairs and tables, and majority of their school buildings are dilapidated

Add that to teachers not properly trained and owed salaries too
Re: 7.4m Pupils Are Benefiting From Our School Feeding Programme – Yemi Osinbajo by Nobody: 6:48pm On Mar 24, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Aunty, you made a good point and though I am also a leftist but the school feeding program isn't just a Nigerian thing. Its a world bank program/project launched after the 2008 global recession.
Its also operational in countries like India, Brazil, Ghana and South Africa. These countries are doing relatively fine economically.
Though the problems with this adminstration run deep, its worthy to note that GEJ's govt also ran the school feeding program.
Re: 7.4m Pupils Are Benefiting From Our School Feeding Programme – Yemi Osinbajo by Antichristus: 6:57pm On Mar 24, 2018
Any teachers here able to verify this claim?

1 Like

Re: 7.4m Pupils Are Benefiting From Our School Feeding Programme – Yemi Osinbajo by MossLuv: 6:58pm On Mar 24, 2018
datola:

How. Have you any data to the contrary?

I'm not sure the VP claims to be a religious person but a Christian.

He's a Christian, lawyer and professor of international repute before being sadled with the responsibility of pastoring a church which he IS doing excellently.

He is a member of this government and he has collective responsivity to defend its actions. If you have contrary claims, come up with them instead of appealing to popular prejudice calling honourable man shameless.

Ignorant people like you discourage men of integrity to participate in government and you start to cry wolves that it's only Muslims and northerners that are in government.

are we not all in Nigeria? or are u try to till us that the Nigeria he is talking about is somewhere in the moon? The N-power which is the only project introduced and partially executed we all know how they hype it. so how do you think, we can not know if they are actually feeding 7 million pupils? STOP BEEN EXTREMELY STUPID LIKE ZOMBIES THAT YOU ARE.
Re: 7.4m Pupils Are Benefiting From Our School Feeding Programme – Yemi Osinbajo by CoolAmbience(m): 7:00pm On Mar 24, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

What are you saying?

For your information, this is one the most laudable initiatives of this administration. We are talking about whole-scale solutions to issues of malnutrition and out-of-school crisis. Over ten million school enrollments and retention have been recorded since the commencement of this program.

Did you not see the record of over 75,000 women engaged to prepare these meals? Are those not jobs? Have you thought of where these women buy their eggs, rice, beans, tomatoes, meat, yam etc; the frequency and volume of purchases needed to feed 7.4million people daily?

This program runs in Kenya, Namibia, Mali etc, even in South Africa where it started in 1994. It helps to drive agriculture on a massive scale, especially supporting small holder farmers in their thousands.

The economic and job creation potential of this program is simply unquantifiable.

2 Likes

Re: 7.4m Pupils Are Benefiting From Our School Feeding Programme – Yemi Osinbajo by CoolAmbience(m): 7:02pm On Mar 24, 2018
Kemperor:
Shameless lying pastor.
A disgrace to Redeem Christian Church of God.
A disgrace to Religion
Have you got any other thing to say?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ekiti: PDP Lawmaker Bags Six-week Suspension For Interrupting Speaker / President Buhari Declares Open National Shareholders Summit On 2023 (Pictures) / Food Scarcity Hits Kaduna As Igbo, Yoruba Traders Desert Markets!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.