Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,134 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

7.4m Pupils Are Benefiting From Our School Feeding Programme – Yemi Osinbajo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 7.4m Pupils Are Benefiting From Our School Feeding Programme – Yemi Osinbajo (11623 Views)

School Feeding Programme Not A ‘Scam’ - Vanguard / FG To Commence School Feeding Programme In Four States Next Week / Court Convicts Ex-INEC Official Of Benefiting From $115.01m Diezani Bribes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7.4m Pupils Are Benefiting From Our School Feeding Programme – Yemi Osinbajo by introvertme: 7:03pm On Mar 24, 2018
[quote author=titusenes post=66122785]APC Una no go kill me ooooo. See Una daptchi babes released and d grand movie director at the front [/quote
The boy was among actually
Re: 7.4m Pupils Are Benefiting From Our School Feeding Programme – Yemi Osinbajo by CoolAmbience(m): 7:04pm On Mar 24, 2018
ZombieTAMER:
And to think that this one is a pastor undecided....

A broad daylight lying pastor sad

Bring up your own contrary facts and stop being a child.

1 Like

Re: 7.4m Pupils Are Benefiting From Our School Feeding Programme – Yemi Osinbajo by Gbrika(m): 7:05pm On Mar 24, 2018
The day all Nigerians will know that what they say is not important, but what other persons perceive of them, that day Nigeria will begin to develope.
Re: 7.4m Pupils Are Benefiting From Our School Feeding Programme – Yemi Osinbajo by MossLuv: 7:10pm On Mar 24, 2018
Olochedavido:
you shouldn't go to church bcoz of who stands on the pulpit but for the Word. God help Nigeria

supposed I did not know anything about the scripture and giving me messages is I know I can not believe him. how do you want me to do...
Re: 7.4m Pupils Are Benefiting From Our School Feeding Programme – Yemi Osinbajo by 2day6(m): 7:10pm On Mar 24, 2018
which part in Nigerians. I don't think southwest is benefiting from this oh.
Re: 7.4m Pupils Are Benefiting From Our School Feeding Programme – Yemi Osinbajo by Mutemenot(m): 7:15pm On Mar 24, 2018
Adeboye product lying to shitholeans
Re: 7.4m Pupils Are Benefiting From Our School Feeding Programme – Yemi Osinbajo by Banter1(m): 7:20pm On Mar 24, 2018
This VP can lie for africa sha. Which 7.1 mil pupils? The school feeding program that has stopped in my state since last year. Infact the program only lasted for 2weeks in my state.
Re: 7.4m Pupils Are Benefiting From Our School Feeding Programme – Yemi Osinbajo by KingGBsky(m): 7:21pm On Mar 24, 2018
ceoreportnaija:

Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo, says at least 7.4 million pupils are benefitting from the National Home Grown School Feeding Programme (NHGSFP) of the Federal Government.

Osinbajo who was represented by Boss Mustapha, Secretary to Government of the Federation (SGF), made the disclosure at a National Symposium on NHGSFP on Friday in Abuja. The symposium, organised in partnership with the National Social Investment Office, was in honour of the African Day of School Feeding. NHSGSP is one of the pillars of the social investment efforts of the Federal Government.

“I am amazed at the level this wonderful programme has attained; this is a major success recorded. The programme provides a social safety net that improves the health and education of the poorest and most vulnerable children. NHSGSP is among our efforts to combat poverty; it is anchored on ensuring nutrition for our children. It is our attempt to reach the family unit in very real times; we have some good work in this regard; it is currently operating in 22 states in Nigeria with 7, 487, 441 pupils as beneficiaries. We must appreciate the micro-economic effect of this; it has engaged 75, 330 cooks; over 8000 persons are employed in the value chain– that helps in fighting poverty,’’ he said.

Mustapha said that there was need for all stakeholders to scale up their efforts at making the programme a huge success. He called on all arms of government to strengthen their commitment to NHSGSP.

source
https://www.reportnaija.ng/2018/03/24/7-4m-pupils-are-benefiting-from-our-school-feeding-programme-vp-yemi-osinbajo/

How is feeding some group of children who cannot attain good education, who are given lectures in dilapitated buildings, no functional ict facilities, sport utility and so on and so fault
So buhari govetnment motive of proper efucation is thriving to feed school children.
What did Nigerians do to deserve this kind of leadership?
Re: 7.4m Pupils Are Benefiting From Our School Feeding Programme – Yemi Osinbajo by Ekeolu(m): 7:23pm On Mar 24, 2018
Why are people not reasoning well here, this is not Osinbajo speaking here but his representative. And what do you expect from him than to convince pple with sweet words even though they don't exist.

To say the fact, the lie is too heavy!

Better days ahead

Change! Change!! Change!!!
Re: 7.4m Pupils Are Benefiting From Our School Feeding Programme – Yemi Osinbajo by sexyanyabubakar(f): 7:28pm On Mar 24, 2018
MossLuv:
This is why I stop going to church. tomorrow he will climb pulpit and deceive thousands of people and they will believe him. OSIBANJO SHAME ON YOU.
Another entertainment from studio of APC. How long must the common man endure this hardship? Already he is expecting nothing less than 20million naira on his bank alert. The whole Radio/Tv station are afraid of even saying that their is no Fuel or even Light. All buisness has collapsed because of no fuel or light. In a country where the common man canot save a dollar in a month, APC will keep distracting us with this. While each member of National Assembly takes home 13.5 million each month. Is this how the youths are goin to watch and wait each month till 2019.
Re: 7.4m Pupils Are Benefiting From Our School Feeding Programme – Yemi Osinbajo by KingsleyBuubba(m): 7:38pm On Mar 24, 2018
MossLuv:
This is why I stop going to church. tomorrow he will climb pulpit and deceive thousands of people and they will believe him. OSIBANJO SHAME ON YOU.

Can u at least spell his name well. Fool
Re: 7.4m Pupils Are Benefiting From Our School Feeding Programme – Yemi Osinbajo by petenweke: 7:45pm On Mar 24, 2018
There is a strong competition between VP and Lai Mohammed and I think VP is the winner. You know the competition na, LYING!
Re: 7.4m Pupils Are Benefiting From Our School Feeding Programme – Yemi Osinbajo by holuphisayor(m): 7:56pm On Mar 24, 2018
stats from hell
Re: 7.4m Pupils Are Benefiting From Our School Feeding Programme – Yemi Osinbajo by rickyrex(m): 8:01pm On Mar 24, 2018
Hope the government will stand in if by mistake any student consume those dirty food, fall sick and die
Re: 7.4m Pupils Are Benefiting From Our School Feeding Programme – Yemi Osinbajo by MossLuv: 8:04pm On Mar 24, 2018
KingsleyBuubba:

Can u at least spell his name well. Fool

If its the spelling that concerns you most, then you lack understanding and should keep quite.
Re: 7.4m Pupils Are Benefiting From Our School Feeding Programme – Yemi Osinbajo by Wantam: 9:05pm On Mar 24, 2018
This Osinbade sef, since the day you said Jona distributed 150b in two weeks, I began to doubt you,
Re: 7.4m Pupils Are Benefiting From Our School Feeding Programme – Yemi Osinbajo by Clinton207: 10:06pm On Mar 24, 2018
This 7.4million figure must be the number of persons fed in the dream land...

Naija I hail thee!
Re: 7.4m Pupils Are Benefiting From Our School Feeding Programme – Yemi Osinbajo by Taich(m): 10:44pm On Mar 24, 2018
datola:
we have some good work in this regard; it is currently operating in 22 states in Nigeria with 7, 487, 441 pupils as beneficiaries. We must appreciate the micro-economic effect of this; it has engaged 75, 330 cooks; over 8000 persons are employed in the value chain– that helps in fighting poverty,’’ he said.

What we need to do is verify these facts before we start abusing like barbarians 'upandown'.

If you want verification you can do that from the figures supplied. Numbers don't lie. 7.4 million in 22 states?
We have 36 states plus Fct. We have a population of 200 million. From what Oga is saying, by the time you collate the number for the remaining states, you will have Nigerian pupils in government schools to be around 30m.
When you add private schools the their population will be around 60m which is over 25 % of our population.
Our demography does not support that.
The Data is either false or doctored.
Re: 7.4m Pupils Are Benefiting From Our School Feeding Programme – Yemi Osinbajo by thedondada(m): 10:45pm On Mar 24, 2018
There must be at least 10 teachers on nairaland who work for government schools.

They should come and verify if thier schools are benefiting from the feeding program cos I am yet to see 1 school that gets free food.
Re: 7.4m Pupils Are Benefiting From Our School Feeding Programme – Yemi Osinbajo by Optimist88(m): 10:57pm On Mar 24, 2018
datola:

How. Have you any data to the contrary?

I'm not sure the VP claims to be a religious person but a Christian.

He's a Christian, lawyer and professor of international repute before being sadled with the responsibility of pastoring a church which he IS doing excellently.

He is a member of this government and he has collective responsivity to defend its actions. If you have contrary claims, come up with them instead of appealing to popular prejudice calling honourable man shameless.

Ignorant people like you discourage men of integrity to participate in government and you start to cry wolves that it's only Muslims and northerners that are in government.

Senseless!

1 Like

Re: 7.4m Pupils Are Benefiting From Our School Feeding Programme – Yemi Osinbajo by osazeeblue01: 10:59pm On Mar 24, 2018
lie lie pastor

1 Like

Re: 7.4m Pupils Are Benefiting From Our School Feeding Programme – Yemi Osinbajo by iguita: 11:12pm On Mar 24, 2018
Nigerian students in London and America are eating three square meals everyday... Ask trump. That was why he exempted Nigeria when he called African countries that thing he called them. Pastor no dey lie oo, don't commit sin
plaetton:

Where in Nigeria ?
Re: 7.4m Pupils Are Benefiting From Our School Feeding Programme – Yemi Osinbajo by DavIkenna(m): 11:48pm On Mar 24, 2018
Kemperor:
Shameless lying pastor.

A disgrace to Redeem Christian Church of God.

A disgrace to Religion
Bliv me, I am sure osibanjo doesn't knw about this
Re: 7.4m Pupils Are Benefiting From Our School Feeding Programme – Yemi Osinbajo by holycup(m): 12:25am On Mar 25, 2018
Pathetic lying pastor.....why cant the government of this country make NYSC allawee payment run till the youth receive an employment letter.yet our greedy politicians/civil servants receive millions when and after active service .still receive pensions and gratuity.God is watching you people.
Re: 7.4m Pupils Are Benefiting From Our School Feeding Programme – Yemi Osinbajo by kingchris30(m): 1:19am On Mar 25, 2018
sir i used to respect you, but I think is better to keep quiet than state things that are not real
Re: 7.4m Pupils Are Benefiting From Our School Feeding Programme – Yemi Osinbajo by Duru009(m): 5:00am On Mar 25, 2018
You are liar short man
Re: 7.4m Pupils Are Benefiting From Our School Feeding Programme – Yemi Osinbajo by Smartademu(m): 7:10am On Mar 25, 2018
Feeding children with this nonsense and u proud of it.

Re: 7.4m Pupils Are Benefiting From Our School Feeding Programme – Yemi Osinbajo by Yyeske(m): 8:05am On Mar 25, 2018
Children of hate and wailers will always hate no matter what.
This scheme started in Anambra and there are several public schools enjoying this with thousands of pupils enjoying the free meal every school day but haters would as usual hate because it is imbedded in their DNA to hate.
PMB/PYO till 2023, if you don't like it, hit your head against the nearest wall or simply jump into the nearest well
Re: 7.4m Pupils Are Benefiting From Our School Feeding Programme – Yemi Osinbajo by Yyeske(m): 8:06am On Mar 25, 2018
Smartademu:
Feeding children with this nonsense and u proud of it.
Better than nothing, how many people have you fed today?
Re: 7.4m Pupils Are Benefiting From Our School Feeding Programme – Yemi Osinbajo by Yyeske(m): 8:07am On Mar 25, 2018
kingchris30:
sir i used to respect you, but I think is better to keep quiet than state things that are not real
Stop the lies, you've always hated him and the feeling is mutual
Re: 7.4m Pupils Are Benefiting From Our School Feeding Programme – Yemi Osinbajo by Yyeske(m): 8:08am On Mar 25, 2018
holycup:
Pathetic lying pastor.....why cant the government of this country make NYSC allawee payment run till the youth receive an employment letter.yet our greedy politicians/civil servants receive millions when and after active service .still receive pensions and gratuity.God is watching you people.
Thank the present government for the little it is doing, tell us the ones other governments did
Re: 7.4m Pupils Are Benefiting From Our School Feeding Programme – Yemi Osinbajo by Yyeske(m): 8:10am On Mar 25, 2018
thedondada:
There must be at least 10 teachers on nairaland who work for government schools.

They should come and verify if thier schools are benefiting from the feeding program cos I am yet to see 1 school that gets free food.

There are several public schools enjoying this I'm very sure of, if you need verification go around and ask.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senator Ayogu Eze Receives The Highest Honour In Amuri Nkanu Land (photos) / NURTW Crisis: Apatira Suspends Activities Of NURTW In Itire-ikata LCDA, See Offi / Nigerians Now Going For Suicide, Slavery Missions Abroad Due To Hardships - PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.