Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,986 members, 7,866,709 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:21 AM

A Donation To The Atheist. I Found IT - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Donation To The Atheist. I Found IT (1907 Views)

I'm Not An Atheist! I Denounce It In Jesus Name, / The Atheist's Prayer / Is The Atheist's Mind Free Enough To Question Atheism? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Donation To The Atheist. I Found IT by CuteMadridista: 7:32pm On Mar 24, 2018
Sapiosexuality:
That's true but you don't have to put any personal thing online for anyone to track you. Once you write online, no matter what it is, can be traced to you. Except the tracking team is not serious. Using VPN is also pointless, or better put, only cuts off attack by low level local hackers, because what it does is transmit your real IP to the source which in turn alternate it to a VPN of your country of choice. As long as a source holds it you are just playing yourself.

The solution is never to touch the internet. Or delete your social handles, use the net with devices not owned by you, throw away your android and smart phones. Don't touch any screen touch phone. Don't even use a phone because your MTN, Glo, etc., line is connected to a server owned by those run the show. Throw away the laptops. Throw away the television. Live in a third world country. If those who really want to track you are after you you can't do much to stop the attack.
Nice one but still buttresses my point that deactivation really does next to nothing
Re: A Donation To The Atheist. I Found IT by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:36pm On Mar 24, 2018
CuteMadridista:

Nice one but still buttresses my point that deactivation really does next to nothing
Yeah. Only saves you from weak hackers.
Re: A Donation To The Atheist. I Found IT by sirBLUNT: 7:48pm On Mar 24, 2018
Seun:
Sorry if I caused this. It wasn’t my intention. I want everyone to be grounded in reality and happy.
did you deactivate him?
Re: A Donation To The Atheist. I Found IT by CoolUsername: 8:32pm On Mar 24, 2018
I'm 14 and this is deep.
Re: A Donation To The Atheist. I Found IT by CuteMadridista: 8:34pm On Mar 24, 2018
CoolUsername:
I'm 14 and this is deep.
Its true that its deep, I even saw Adele rolling in there

1 Like

Re: A Donation To The Atheist. I Found IT by CuteMadridista: 8:35pm On Mar 24, 2018
wait! @coolusername, you're 14 yo? you speak with the maturity of a 35 yo
Re: A Donation To The Atheist. I Found IT by CoolUsername: 9:09pm On Mar 24, 2018
CuteMadridista:
wait! @coolusername, you're 14 yo? you speak with the maturity of a 35 yo

No o! That is just a phrase used to describe people who try so hard to be 'deep' or 'enigmatic' but fail.
Re: A Donation To The Atheist. I Found IT by terrezo2002(m): 10:09pm On Mar 24, 2018
Good the guy is gone. Now at least we will hear word. He just keep repeating he studied for 20years. Passing a message that he too is confused about.
I know of them. First they pursue higher consciousness, then they start seeking for money. They are all the same.
Re: A Donation To The Atheist. I Found IT by correctguy101(m): 10:42pm On Mar 24, 2018
Sapiosexuality:
That's true but you don't have to put any personal thing online for anyone to track you. Once you write online, no matter what it is, can be traced to you. Except the tracking team is not serious. Using VPN is also pointless, or better put, only cuts off attack by low level local hackers, because what it does is transmit your real IP to the source which in turn alternate it to a VPN of your country of choice. As long as a source holds it you are just playing yourself.

The solution is never to touch the internet. Or delete your social handles, use the net with devices not owned by you, throw away your android and smart phones. Don't touch any screen touch phone. Don't even use a phone because your MTN, Glo, etc., line is connected to a server owned by those run the show. Throw away the laptops. Throw away the television. Live in a third world country. If those who really want to track you are after you you can't do much to stop the attack.

Hello my guy, wazup?

Not touching the internet is a solution to some extent. Not only online but in real time, I could pass for anything I wish. Only I dislike a man dressing as a woman else with my fine face like my Mumsy own, I could dress like a woman and take passports and open bank account with all my different makeups and dressing and even have online presence.

It's easy to e anything.

If I sense the information provided by any of my decoy's blown, I put a dead end so it'll not be traced back to me. No be now wey Ransomware and every Ware full town. The game's an interesting one.
You'll be surprised that only flexibility creates options you never knew existed.

Billyonaire don carry my brew go dey enjoy. I wish him well.
Re: A Donation To The Atheist. I Found IT by Saverin: 8:51am On Mar 25, 2018
wonderment
Re: A Donation To The Atheist. I Found IT by themonk(m): 9:43am On Mar 25, 2018
Seun:
Sorry if I caused this. It wasn’t my intention. I want everyone to be grounded in reality and happy.
Wasn't your fault, he already made a thread saying how he would deactivate today.
Re: A Donation To The Atheist. I Found IT by Nobody: 1:39pm On Mar 25, 2018
People do I sound insane.? I want sincere response so I can seek medical help.
Oh my dear billy of course you dont sound insane.
You only have mental issuessmiley
Re: A Donation To The Atheist. I Found IT by shadeyinka(m): 4:59pm On Mar 25, 2018
Nobody's demons just caught up with him. He still thinks he's in control but he's on autopilot now.

I pity him.
Check down 2years from now, you'll be sorry and deeply sorry for him.

He ran with atheism until ti dawned on him that Someone is down there, in a place so far, so deep and so still.

He went on a search mission, not knowing that his phase 2 code had just been activated.

Now, he's on phase 3. Its the phase of enlightenment. Nothing you say will convince him. Its only a matter of time, he arrives at phase 4.

I pray he doesn't reach phase 5 before knowing the truth about the God he so much despised.

2 Likes

Re: A Donation To The Atheist. I Found IT by haylegbede1(m): 10:25am On Mar 26, 2018
shadeyinka:
Nobody's demons just caught up with him. He still thinks he's in control but he's on autopilot now.

I pity him.
Check down 2years from now, you'll be sorry and deeply sorry for him.

He ran with atheism until ti dawned on him that Someone is down there, in a place so far, so deep and so still.

He went on a search mission, not knowing that his phase 2 code had just been activated.

Now, he's on phase 3. Its the phase of enlightenment. Nothing you say will convince him. Its only a matter of time, he arrives at phase 4.

I pray he doesn't reach phase 5 before knowing the truth about the God he so much despised.

What are theses phases? Explain to me
Re: A Donation To The Atheist. I Found IT by Hashimyussufamao(m): 12:58pm On Mar 27, 2018
Seun:

bro help appreciate this a beg

www.nairaland.com/4420830/six-plus-one-tips-perfect
Re: A Donation To The Atheist. I Found IT by Nobody: 8:03pm On Mar 29, 2018
Seun:

Good evening sir!

There is a verse and chapter in the bible you once posted.
I really need it to buttress an ongiong argument.

please I've thouroghly searched for it but can't find it.

help me I beg.

where Jesus ordered his diciples to go and kill the Jews.
Re: A Donation To The Atheist. I Found IT by Seun(m): 7:45am On Mar 30, 2018
IamJix:
where Jesus ordered his diciples to go and kill the Jews.
Jesus would never have given such an order because he was a Jew himself, with Jewish parents, brothers, sisters, and disciples.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Donation To The Atheist. I Found IT by Nobody: 12:31pm On Mar 30, 2018
Seun:
Jesus would never have given such an order because he was a Jew himself, with Jewish parents, brothers, sisters, and disciples.

Maybe I'm missing something then.
Re: A Donation To The Atheist. I Found IT by awesomeJ(m): 1:07am On Apr 01, 2018
Seun:
Been a while Sir.
Thanks for suggesting that Zach Williams track.

"Washed clean" should make a good listen.
Passes for jazz. Everybody loves Jazz, so I expect you to.

It'd gladden us if you could be in church today though.

Have an amazing week.

Jesus lives, and loves you much.
Re: A Donation To The Atheist. I Found IT by ClumsyFlimsy: 1:15am On Apr 01, 2018
awesomeJ:
Been a while Sir. Thanks for suggesting that Zach Williams track.
"Washed clean" should make a good listen. Passes for jazz. Everybody loves Jazz, so I expect you to.
It'd gladden us if you could be in church today though.
Have an amazing week.
Jesus lives, and loves you much.
LMAO Jesus don't need nada
Re: A Donation To The Atheist. I Found IT by G8Arthur(m): 6:27am On Apr 01, 2018
Anytime ur book is out, I will like to have a copy.

Also, I like to ask, who is Eli?

is it not this same thing that the real Jesus Christ preached ? Did he take money ? Why are taking tax and tithe from free human beings including land use tax and you do not see the dots, this is the same thing Jesus forbidded. But they showed a white Jesus and edited the agnostic Gospel. That criminal who killed his wife and mother, king James sealed una fate. "That nonsense clause, touch not my anointed. Guy men pastors use that to chop not knowing it was the orchestration King James. You see I ha e entire history of this planet in my heart, I can make so much money selling books.

SHOULD I WRITE A FREE EBOOK.?
Re: A Donation To The Atheist. I Found IT by G8Arthur(m): 6:42am On Apr 01, 2018
If his issue is going untraceable with the internet, I can help with that. I love knowledge. Let me help. Forget any odds.

Sapiosexuality:

Re: A Donation To The Atheist. I Found IT by lookyzy: 6:26am On Oct 15, 2021
Folks,

There are only two things in creation, Light and Sound, both are pure forms of energy and nature measures are works in Frequencies, not meter, not feet, not kilometers which are your numbers.

If you want to know Almighty God, Yes I make bold to say, it is not Jehovah or Allah, there is YET another Hierarchy, that gave birth to the Jehovahs and Allahs of this world. IT gave birth the Allahs and the Jahweh, these Gods you worship, which is expressed in the Statement, "Let US make man in OUR own image!, that statement proves to you that the Allah and Jehovah is not one being.

These are two separate Gods, great in their own Right, but have you never asked where God came from ?

That is the Baba of them All. I know his name, but I prefer not to say, you all can call IT, Almighty God, and please stop your Nonsense equation of the Anunakis, the Sirius beings, like the Reptillians, the Grays are mere clones, we have the Pleaedis and many other exterestereal beings, some of which you call Jehovah and Allah, Osun, Sango, Etc Etc, there more Gods than Humans in this World than Human populations, and guess what ?

You folks are not the only Human beings, there are other forms and types of Humans beings living and populated the entire Universe, but they may live in different dimensions and glories some of which you will end up when you loose this body. So you see why I say you really never die ?

You only change forms, some become ghosts, you call them ghost, but what if it is your astral body ? Which you project while you are busy somefucking some girls who by the way may be and can be possessed by the Anunakis, to destroy you ? So you see ?

It took 20 yrs of Reseach Into Extraterrestrials, lots of them and I study history of humans through different factions.

It was on these process that I got massive attacks and I went digging not through Religions, they will dance to instrument and nothing more, but I went through Quantum Dynamics, but what I saw is startling but I will note bore you with that Story cos the trajectory got me into the Chrisr Consciousness, I would have gotten here if not for the quest.

So I believe by now you trust my judgement.

Call it Infinite Source for now, I keep the real name to myself, cos I can not make the mistake Jesus made, loving people too much. I am here telling you the Truth dear Atheist friend of mine.

The Bible writes about 'Lord God', 'Merciful God', God of War, these are not just titles for one God, These are hierarchies but you guys have been calling a certain God 'Almighty God' I do not know if you know what your talking about because that Being, I can not explain what it is to you, but its Energy Powers me on right now. And I have his name and I believe some of you already know.

You see, I choose to stay on Earth for 120yrs, some say I want to form relgions, God forbid, no one was asked to form religions, it was the Illuminati powered by Reptillians that designed Religions and Politics, and Banking etc, and it is all Good.

I will not go into a fight with these gentlemen, you see, I do not need your money,cos I will be playing on both Turf, instead of milking you dry, like Adeboye and the Rest.

So I must stay off Nairaland and social media and abandon this all together cos I have found what i sought for 20yrs of my life and I am going all cylinders on material life. I have a private jet to, cos this halo around my neck represents Anointing so Everything I touch MUST PROSPER. I can never form religion.

I am going DARK so the world of nairaland will not say I want to form a religion and it is not even allowed. Because if I open your eyes the system will crumble and it was meant to be duality, but though not so chaotic, but the matrix designed by the Illuminati alongside the Earth's overlord who have reached my level assembled and form occult technical network and put systems that make you all suffer.

I have stepped outside Time and Space and escape the Law of Karma to broadcast from Infinite Source FM.

Hahahahahahaahahaha

So long my friends, send this message anyone you like. You must start studying about the Designers of the Universe, all of them, love them all and find your way to escape the Slavery of politics and Religions, Start Inventing and designing and making this place a beautiful nation.

I will be disabling this account because Illuminati might locate me. I must kill this username tomorrow.

So you see, you are not the ones I am afraid, I handled you guys toughly, remember ?

Billyonaire, is a once upon a time Enigma of some sort.

Would have been nice to called Christ Billyonaire but I dont wanna train no one my time is too expensive.

So long my friends.

There is Peace in War. And there is war in peace. Will you disagree ?

NO one needs Religions, those are criminals.

You are already aware of God. Do not worship IT. It is lower Gods that need praises and worship.

(1) (2) (Reply)

June Spiritual Energies / I Saw "Two Ways" (one Going Up, the Other Going Down) / 10 Nigerian Pastors/prophets Who Gave False Prophecies That Never Happened In 20

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.