Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Is This The Best Way To Escape Friendzone? See Reactions On Twitter. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This The Best Way To Escape Friendzone? See Reactions On Twitter. (2312 Views)

Tall, Pretty & Busty Lady With Tiny Waist Dancing: See Reactions (video Pics) / What Good Sex Does To Women - Lady Reveals On Twitter. See Reactions / Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This The Best Way To Escape Friendzone? See Reactions On Twitter. by kinggenesis(m): 7:34pm On Mar 24, 2018
This guy is the real MVP grin

Re: Is This The Best Way To Escape Friendzone? See Reactions On Twitter. by izzou(m): 7:35pm On Mar 24, 2018
grin

Performative friendship

grin grin grin grin grin grin

That guy must be Ubunja
Re: Is This The Best Way To Escape Friendzone? See Reactions On Twitter. by Nomfanelo99(f): 7:46pm On Mar 24, 2018
why is she even bothered?

1 Like

Re: Is This The Best Way To Escape Friendzone? See Reactions On Twitter. by Tallesty1(m): 7:48pm On Mar 24, 2018
Nomfanelo99:
why is she even bothered?
The guy is good
Re: Is This The Best Way To Escape Friendzone? See Reactions On Twitter. by stefanweeks: 7:49pm On Mar 24, 2018
Me: take your bloody friendzone and get out.

1 Like

Re: Is This The Best Way To Escape Friendzone? See Reactions On Twitter. by Nomfanelo99(f): 7:50pm On Mar 24, 2018
Tallesty1:
The guy is good
doesn't look like it actually got into that point .
Re: Is This The Best Way To Escape Friendzone? See Reactions On Twitter. by highqueen(f): 7:50pm On Mar 24, 2018
some men are just ill mannered,talk to me that way and get 10 free landed slap on your dry cheeks.

mothers should try harder by training this rabbles not just concentrating on females alone.

1 Like

Re: Is This The Best Way To Escape Friendzone? See Reactions On Twitter. by Tallesty1(m): 7:52pm On Mar 24, 2018
Nomfanelo99:

doesn't look like it actually got into that point .
purge your mind
Re: Is This The Best Way To Escape Friendzone? See Reactions On Twitter. by Nobody: 7:53pm On Mar 24, 2018
If he stopped talking to you the minute you said no to his sexual advances, I think it's a win-win situation for both parties. No love lost, no love gained. Life goes on!.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This The Best Way To Escape Friendzone? See Reactions On Twitter. by Nomfanelo99(f): 7:58pm On Mar 24, 2018
Tallesty1:
purge your mind
from what exactly?
Re: Is This The Best Way To Escape Friendzone? See Reactions On Twitter. by Nobody: 8:12pm On Mar 24, 2018
highqueen:
some men are just ill mannered,talk to me that way and get 10 free landed slap on your dry cheeks.

mothers should try harder by training this rabbles not just concentrating on females alone.

angry angry angry

☣ ☠

I thought you were a feminist

☣ ☠

Re: Is This The Best Way To Escape Friendzone? See Reactions On Twitter. by highqueen(f): 8:17pm On Mar 24, 2018
OrestesDante:

angry angry angry

☣ ☠

I thought you were a feminist

☣ ☠
nope,I'm not.

thanks.
Re: Is This The Best Way To Escape Friendzone? See Reactions On Twitter. by Nobody: 8:20pm On Mar 24, 2018
highqueen:
nope,I'm not.
thanks.
angry angry angry
☣ ☠

You're welcome

☣ ☠
Re: Is This The Best Way To Escape Friendzone? See Reactions On Twitter. by highqueen(f): 8:23pm On Mar 24, 2018
OrestesDante:

angry angry angry
☣ ☠

You're welcome

☣ ☠
undecided
Re: Is This The Best Way To Escape Friendzone? See Reactions On Twitter. by VERDA: 8:41pm On Mar 24, 2018
highqueen:

Na so them dey slap?, you people will be saying what you clearly can't do....

1 Like

Re: Is This The Best Way To Escape Friendzone? See Reactions On Twitter. by tojahh(m): 1:27pm On Dec 04, 2018
highqueen:

lol slap him 10 times for talking to you like that? Shey to exist for this world don tire you ni? Because that will be the last day you will see the sun. Abi you gave the young man a manual of how to talk to you?

1 Like

Re: Is This The Best Way To Escape Friendzone? See Reactions On Twitter. by bobokeshington: 3:27pm On Dec 04, 2018
highqueen:

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Alex And Tobi did it again (Video) / Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Very Young White Guy And A Beautiful Nigerian g / My Guy Left Me After I Asked Him “what If I Cheat On You” – Benue Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.