Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,576 members, 7,837,179 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

My Guy Left Me After I Asked Him “what If I Cheat On You” – Benue Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Guy Left Me After I Asked Him “what If I Cheat On You” – Benue Girl (2314 Views)

Guy Left In Shambles After Going Through His Girlfriend’s Whatsapp (photos) / See The Parting Gift A Random Guy Left On A Lady's Thighs After Dancing With Her / Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Guy Left Me After I Asked Him “what If I Cheat On You” – Benue Girl by Gistman39: 6:06am On Oct 31, 2018
A middle beltan girl has been left by her boyfriend for asking him “what if I cheat on you”?

The heartbroken girl said the boyfriend started losing trust in her after the statement.

Read her story here>>> https://expresgist.com/2018/10/31/guy-left-after-asked-him-what-cheat-you-benue-girl/
Re: My Guy Left Me After I Asked Him “what If I Cheat On You” – Benue Girl by pureheartlady(f): 6:10am On Oct 31, 2018
Why would you say that to him? That's bad
Re: My Guy Left Me After I Asked Him “what If I Cheat On You” – Benue Girl by itchie: 6:11am On Oct 31, 2018
She is not wise, what is the use of a relationship when there in no trust?
Re: My Guy Left Me After I Asked Him “what If I Cheat On You” – Benue Girl by Nackzy: 6:12am On Oct 31, 2018
Fish brain like you, go n look for handwork, don't abuse that thing inbetween ur legs, God created it as a sacred entity, it was not to be used blue black

2 Likes

Re: My Guy Left Me After I Asked Him “what If I Cheat On You” – Benue Girl by Obainoneandonly(m): 6:17am On Oct 31, 2018
the girl must b a slowpoke to b asking dat question. it implies that she is already cheating
Re: My Guy Left Me After I Asked Him “what If I Cheat On You” – Benue Girl by okomile(f): 6:22am On Oct 31, 2018
Good the bf left her pronto.

Instead of asking questions of their future together, she is asking such a sensitive question.

Anyway, she is young and just learning grin grin
Re: My Guy Left Me After I Asked Him “what If I Cheat On You” – Benue Girl by highqueen(f): 6:31am On Oct 31, 2018
Nothing wrong with the question
Re: My Guy Left Me After I Asked Him “what If I Cheat On You” – Benue Girl by excessmon(m): 6:59am On Oct 31, 2018
When a lady asks you this question...my brother think twice cos she did already just wanted to know your reactions if u find out........ They don't ask before doing they do before acting

My piece though

3 Likes

Re: My Guy Left Me After I Asked Him “what If I Cheat On You” – Benue Girl by Nobody: 7:03am On Oct 31, 2018
She asked you cause she is probably doing it.
Re: My Guy Left Me After I Asked Him “what If I Cheat On You” – Benue Girl by Ayomathy01(m): 7:07am On Oct 31, 2018
highqueen:
Nothing wrong with the question
you must have asked it before.... How did ur bf reacted undecided
Re: My Guy Left Me After I Asked Him “what If I Cheat On You” – Benue Girl by Ayomathy01(m): 7:08am On Oct 31, 2018
Ire2:
She asked you cause she is probably doing it.
or she wants to start doing it.... Wise bf saving his ass from being stepped on by a soon to be LovePeddler
Re: My Guy Left Me After I Asked Him “what If I Cheat On You” – Benue Girl by Nobody: 7:09am On Oct 31, 2018
Ayomathy01:
or she wants to start doing it.... Wise bf saving his ass from being stepped on by a soon to be LovePeddler

Whores ain't loyal bruh.

1 Like

Re: My Guy Left Me After I Asked Him “what If I Cheat On You” – Benue Girl by donbachi(m): 7:26am On Oct 31, 2018
For my place,if woman tell man"i go slap u"or raise her hand..it is counted as a slap...even if she no slap.
Re: My Guy Left Me After I Asked Him “what If I Cheat On You” – Benue Girl by Nobody: 7:39am On Oct 31, 2018
"Lol benue gal"

she is already a cheat...trust benue gals. Them like fucking around
Re: My Guy Left Me After I Asked Him “what If I Cheat On You” – Benue Girl by selufa: 7:52am On Oct 31, 2018
IMAGINE THIS REAL-LIFE SCENERIO?

You have a successful career/job, an incredible lifestyle, and a future full of opportunities.

- But the real story? You’re lonely!

- Or, maybe you’re still looking for your soulmate (and starting to wonder if they’re even out there).

This is the Genuine platform to join – The Authentic Platform of Love for Africans wherever!

This Matchmaking platform is all about LOVE, FINDING & MATCH MAKING SOUL-MATES and CONSUMMATING MARRIAGES – Real People with Serious Intentions and Verified Members to Guard against Fraud. Highly Confidential & Secured Platform where you have full control on your information!

Re: My Guy Left Me After I Asked Him “what If I Cheat On You” – Benue Girl by Allaboutkatiee(f): 9:29am On Oct 31, 2018
Ray97:
"Lol benue gal"

she is already a cheat...trust benue gals. Them like fucking around
Very true
I live there so I know them very well
Their h. Level is so high
Thank God am not from there undecided
Re: My Guy Left Me After I Asked Him “what If I Cheat On You” – Benue Girl by oshe111(m): 10:05am On Oct 31, 2018
He literally answered her

I need that guy contact I like drop sometin inside his Aza make he take cool his conscience
Re: My Guy Left Me After I Asked Him “what If I Cheat On You” – Benue Girl by Biglittlelois(f): 2:18pm On Oct 31, 2018
Nothing wrong with that question, he's too sensitive undecided
Re: My Guy Left Me After I Asked Him “what If I Cheat On You” – Benue Girl by Nobody: 2:26pm On Oct 31, 2018
it's hard enough trusting a girl then the same girl goes to trigger such tots in his mind? was he supposed to smile and say no problem I'll forgive u?
Re: My Guy Left Me After I Asked Him “what If I Cheat On You” – Benue Girl by Nobody: 2:34pm On Oct 31, 2018
he did the right thing
Re: My Guy Left Me After I Asked Him “what If I Cheat On You” – Benue Girl by Abortions: 3:07pm On Oct 31, 2018
oshe111:

I need that guy contact
I like drop sometin inside his Aza make he take cool his conscience
drOP FOR ME I HAVEN'T EATEN SINCE MORNING JUST CAME BACK FROM SCHOOL TIRED. GOD BLESS U
Re: My Guy Left Me After I Asked Him “what If I Cheat On You” – Benue Girl by Nobody: 7:23am On Nov 01, 2018
Back in school an ex once asked me that & i told her if i ever found out we would be done, so she asked if i don't give second chances.. I answered NO. I could see the drained look in her face as she had this look of dread in her eyes. I knew it was only a matter of time b4 the thing go cast & truly i had to let her go. .... So excessmon i guess ur right

Btw Benue girls shaa... Especially them tiv

Yakua
Makua
Kpakua
Na them code be that.... If u sabi u sabi tongue
Re: My Guy Left Me After I Asked Him “what If I Cheat On You” – Benue Girl by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:42am On Nov 01, 2018
oshe111:

I need that guy contact
I like drop sometin inside his Aza make he take cool his conscience
Aza.....lol Davido fall on yougrin

1 Like

Re: My Guy Left Me After I Asked Him “what If I Cheat On You” – Benue Girl by EMMYZEE(m): 8:35am On Nov 01, 2018
My ex girlfriend asked me the same question when we were still together, I told her dat I can forgive anything but not cheating. E no reach 4 months, babe cheat, relationship end. Fear girls sha.

(1) (Reply)

Can You Imagine Our Girls Dancing Almost Naked Because Of Nkwo By Slowdog / Babcock University Reportedly Expels Student In Viral Sex Tape /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.