Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,767 members, 7,831,464 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

The Full Meaning Of All Letters In LGBTQIA+ (there's More) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Full Meaning Of All Letters In LGBTQIA+ (there's More) (596 Views)

What's The Full Meaning Of OG? / Full Meaning Of BOO, BAE And Other Acronyms We Use In Our Everyday Life. / What's The Full Meaning Of This Popular Nairaland Acronym? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Full Meaning Of All Letters In LGBTQIA+ (there's More) by Ivorianaija(f): 12:27am On Mar 25, 2018
Most Nigerians aren't very fond of lesbians (L) and gays (G) but I'll get to that later. Did you know the "+" in LGBT+ is LGBTQQIIAA

L - lesbian- a woman sexually and romantically attracted to women

G- gay- a man who is sexually and romantically attracted to men

B- bisexual- a person who is sexually and romantically attracted to both men and women

T- transgender- a person who was born as one gender physically, but has a chemical inbalance of testosterone and estrogen

Q- queer - anyone who is lgbtqia+

Q (2) - questioning- somebody who is not sure about their sexuality

I- intersex- someone who is born with characteristics of both genders (i.e testosterone and estrogen, penis and vagina, ovaries and sperm etc.)

I (2) - intergender- someone who doesn't choose to aesthetically identify with either gender.

A- asexual- someone who does not have sexual attraction towards either nor any genders; keep in mind that asexuals still have romantic attraction/aesthetic attraction which means they are attracted to someone's personality and the way they're face may look but not in a sexual way.

A (2) - allies- an ally is somebody who is not lgbtq+ (straight/heterosexual) but supports and advocates for their rights.

There are some levels to all of these and there are some things that I decided not to go into depth in general, and this is pretty surface. Feel free to ask questions about each sexuality, but just don't spread hate.

Au revoir!
Re: The Full Meaning Of All Letters In LGBTQIA+ (there's More) by Gebbson007(m): 1:06am On Mar 25, 2018
my eyes have seen.
Re: The Full Meaning Of All Letters In LGBTQIA+ (there's More) by pyyxxaro: 1:58am On Mar 25, 2018
OP you de craze for TEETH

With your mouth when de smell armpit , u nor see better tin post naaa this rubbish

Olumo rock and thunder when de stay inside volcano fall one ur small intestine

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Full Meaning Of All Letters In LGBTQIA+ (there's More) by Deandean: 2:12am On Mar 25, 2018
pyyxxaro:
OP you de craze for TEETH

With your mouth when de smell armpit , u nor see better tin post naaa this rubbish

Olumo rock and thunder when de stay inside volcano fall one ur small intestine

So how does running down d Op show u 2 b any more intelligent....true,d info z not useful to commercial activities ,but its enlightening at least n no harm in knowin n keepin it...except of cos u dnt av intellectuals arnd u dat challenge ur knowledge base.
Re: The Full Meaning Of All Letters In LGBTQIA+ (there's More) by MissRaine69(f): 2:40am On Mar 25, 2018
Transgender has a chemical imbalance?
It’s a person who identifies with the oposite gender of their birth
Transsexual would fit more fitting to that description as a man/woman has surgery to change all aspects of the body they were born with
If only the men who go to Thailand knew not all of those ladies were born ladies

(1) (Reply)

How Did Our Mothers Fall In Love With These Men? / Please Whom Should I Choose As My Wife, My Suportive Friend Or My Unsuportive GF / Things To Do If You Experience Erection At Sleep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.